Life and Desire (OC x Mandy R...

By MrC1997

What happens when the first Autistic pro wrestler is tied between two of WWE's most beautiful female wrestler? More

OC Profile
Surprise Debut
A Chance with Mandy
Eatin' ain't Cheatin' (Small Lemon)
Compromises
Life With 2 Girlfriends
Family Memories
A Day With Mandy
A Day With Liv
A Secret Health Condition
Family Issues
My Role Model is Gone
I Saw Them

DaMandyz Donuts

5.3K 49 16
By MrC1997

Mandy and Sonya: Helllloooooo

Mandy: Welcome to another episode of damandyzdonuts! And today, Sonya and I have a special guest with us today.

Sonya: Everyone, please welcome the newest member of the Smackdown Live roster, Cody Hatchett!

Suddenly, Cody walked in the room with a box full of donuts for them all.

Cody: Hello everybody! Thanks for having me on here ladies.

Mandy: Happy to have you here Cody! Now where did we go this time?

Cody: Being in Portland, there's a lot of local food joints all around the city. But one place that really stuck in my mind was Voodoo donuts.

He then opened the box as Mandy and Sonya grinned at the sight of them.

Cody: Here we have a bunch of different flavors, including my personal favorite, the dirt donut right here.

Sonya: I think I'll start with the voodoo doll one here. And you Mandy?

Mandy: I'm gonna start with this purple one here. What did you say this one was called Cody?

Cody: The grape ape. A little warning about it though, it's gonna taste pretty sour once you take the first bite.

Without missing a beat, Mandy bit into it and immediately made the face that most people make when they taste sour as Cody and Sonya started to laugh.

Mandy: You weren't kidding honey!

Cody: Ha Ha! I told you so!

All of them laughed as they continued to try the other donuts and film the video until Sonya tried the grape ape and made a similar face as Mandy did making Cody and Mandy laugh.

Sonya: Oh my god! I think this one's a no for me.

Sonya then spit out the bite she took as Cody and Mandy laughed some more before trying the other flavors.

*Later*

It was nearly showtime when Cody was about to finish warming up. After doing some stretching and some pushups, he was about to do some situps before a woman with pink hair walked up to him.

?: Need someone to hold your feet?

Cody: Can you? I'm kind of bad at doing this by myself.

The woman then knelt and held his feet as Cody then started doing situps before the woman introduced herself.

?: I'm Gionna Daddio, but on tv, I'm Liv Morgan.

Cody: Cody Hanson. On tv my first name's the same, but my last name is Hatchett.

Liv: Aren't you Daria's step brother?

Cody: The one and only.

Liv: She's told us a lot about you. She's really happy that you're here.

Cody: Sounds like my sister. I mean, we do everything together.

Liv: Really? So you guys are really close?

Cody: Very.

Cody then got alerted by a producer that his match is next.

Cody: Ok, well.... I gotta go, Will I talk to you again?

Liv: Yeah. We can exchange phone numbers later sweetie.

Cody: Cool. See you later!

Liv waved as Cody ran to the guerrilla and waited for his cue as he was fighting Andrade again, but will end in disqualification due to Zelena Vega getting involved.

*End of the match*

Cody was about to end the match when he had Andrade in his submission move until Zelina got in and bashed a kendo stick as the ref called for the bell. The kendo stick didn't affect him though as he walked toward her while she defended herself until suddenly Andrade attacked Cody from behind and held his arms. Before Zelina was about to do anything though, the crowd cheered to see Sonya run out to help her brother as she went after Zelina and began throwing haymakers at Zelina when Cody got back up and did the same on Andrade before both Cody and Sonya threw out both of them. The crowd was eating this moment up as Cody hugged his sister when Andrade and Zelina walked backstage before Cody and Sonya did the same where Mandy waited for them.

Mandy: I see you two are getting used to each other's company.

Cody: You bet. It's like our NXT days all over again.

Suddenly, a producer walked over to you and Sonya.

Producer: Cody, Daria, Hunter would like to see you in his office.

The producer walked off before Cody and Sonya walked up to Hunter's office while Mandy walked with them. Once arriving, Cody took a deep breath.

Sonya: I'm sure that it'll be ok bro.

Cody: I hope you're right about that.

Cody then knocked on the door and both him and Sonya got the go ahead to go inside, while Mandy waited outside.

After a little while went by, Mandy was starting to feel a little worried until Cody and Sonya walked out with the biggest grins on their faces.

Mandy: What are you guys so smiley for?

Cody and Sonya looked at each other and then back to Mandy.

Sonya: Guess who's in a mixed tag match with her brother next week?!

Mandy: Really?! That's amazing!

Cody: Yup. Andrade and Zelina will never know what hit em.

Sonya: This calls for a celebration! Let's go out tonight!

Mandy: I'm in. What about you Cody?

Cody: Um...... sure.... if you want me to come along. Let me get ready and I'll meet you both at the car.

Cody walked off while Mandy and Sonya walked to their locker room and began to talk.

Mandy: Why did Cody sound so unsure when I asked him to come with us?

Sonya: Oh, he gets a little shy when it comes to beautiful women. There were a couple of girls in high school that had a crush on him before, but he didn't know what to do about it when he found out.

After changing, Cody met up with and joined them before they were about to go until somebody familiar joined them.

Liv: Ready girls? Oh hi Cody!

Sonya: Oh yeah. I forgot that Gionna's coming with us too. I really hope that you don't mind bro.

Cody: Not really.

Mandy: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

And with that all four of them got in Sonya's car and drove off to a local nightclub in Portland.

*Later in the Night*

Sonya and Liv were dancing while Cody and Mandy were chatting with each other at the bar as they talked about their lives and families.

Cody: ........and then, she literally wrote three dirty words all over the door!

Mandy: Oh my god! She sounded like a bad girl back then!

Cody: Please. I did some bad stuff that made her look like a choir girl!

Cody and Mandy laughed and told more funny stories and jokes to each other until one of Cody's favorite songs came on when Sonya pulled him onto the dance floor.

Sonya: Let's go bro! This is your song!

Cody then began dancing with his step sister to the song while Mandy and Liv watched from the bar.

Liv: What's he like so far?

Mandy: Interesting, cute, gentle, pretty much everything about him so far is amazing.

Liv: Would you consider dating him?

Mandy: Maybe.... what about you?

Liv: I honestly don't know much about him, but I'd like to get to know him more.

Mandy nodded as they continued watching Cody and Sonya dance to the music. As the night was about to finish, the DJ was currently playing slow songs. Liv was pretty drunk, Sonya sat down and tried to regain her vision, and Mandy currently found herself in Cody's arms as they swayed to "Wicked Games" by The Weeknd.

Cody: I have to admit that this is a depression song.

Mandy: Yeah. Not usually my go to song when a night like this is about to end, but it's still a good song though.

Cody and Mandy continued to dance and talk until Mandy asked him an important question.

Mandy: What are you thinking right now?

Cody: Just.... about the..... possibilities of what life can bring me.

Mandy: How so?

Cody: You know like..... what the future holds for me and everything that's to come in life.

Mandy: Anything else?

Cody took a minute, but thought that it was the right time to make the move.

Cody: Have you ever considered on going on a.... date with me?

Mandy looked up at him as Cody expected a no from her, but to his surprise, he got a different answer.

Mandy: Hmmm...... I wouldn't mind it at all and honestly, you're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met in my life Cody. Any woman would be lucky to have you, but to tell you the truth.... I'm not ready to date yet. I mean, we've only known each other for about two weeks and it's kind of too soon to jump into a relationship. Anyway, do you see where I'm coming from?

Cody: ................. yes. I completely understand. But um.... are you doing anything this weekend? Me and Daria were going to go see a movie on Sunday.

Mandy: Sure. I'll come with you guys.

Mandy then kissed his cheek and sunk into his arms while placing her head on his chest.

Mandy: Cheer up Codes. Maybe something will spark up between us. You just never know.

Cody: Like I said.... I completely understand. For now, I'll let you get some sleep tonight. I gotta help Liv back up to her room when we get back to the hotel.

Mandy: Ok.

Mandy kissed his cheek again as she went to help Sonya into the car while Cody carried Liv and put her in the back seat.

*At the Hotel*

After Cody placed the key card to Liv's room on the table, he helped her into her room and began to take off her shoes until she suddenly woke up.

Liv: What happened?

At this point, Cody didn't know what to do. So he grabbed a chair and sat down next to her bed and began a conversation.

Cody: You got pretty drunk back at the club.

Liv: Thank you for bringing me back to my room.

Cody: No worries. Just looking out for my friends.

They talked for a little bit more until Liv yawned.

Cody: Yeah me too.

Liv: Do you wanna....... stay here with me tonight?

Cody didn't know what to say or do at this point.

Cody: Sure.

Cody then took off his shirt and climbed into bed with Liv until she suddenly rested her head on his chest which freaked him out a little bit.

Liv: You ok?

Cody didn't answer

Liv: Cody?

Cody: ......... yes. Can we just go to sleep?

Liv: Um..... sure.

Liv then turned off the light and went to sleep in confused, not knowing why Cody didn't make a move on her.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
121K 2.6K 47
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." He reads off the notebook. "What a stupid lamb." I whisper knowing the quote by memory. "What a sick...
15.9K 209 15
One shots of WWE and AEW superstars, both female and male.
72.2K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!