Family Memories

*Wrestlemania 35*

Wrestlemania had come around when Cody, Sonya, Mandy, and Liv all arrived to MetLife Stadium.

Cody: It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Sonya: That's what I said last year when it was in New Orleans. Trust me bro, you'll do great.

Mandy: Trust us, we're kind of in the same field as you honey.

Liv: Better get ready girls, we're the first battle royal before the Andre the Giant memorial one.

Cody: Alright. We should all get ready then.

Without wasting any time, all the girls went to go change into their ring gear while Cody did the same as they went to get ready for the show.

*Later*

Cody laced up his boots and walked to catering when he found his step sister and girlfriends waiting for him.

Sonya: Looking good Cody.

Liv: You look so sexy Cody. Rawr!

Liv walked up to him and kissed Cody full on the lips while he checked out Liv's attire from her head to her chest. She looked stunning.

Mandy: Save some of him for me Gionna

Cody looked over to see Mandy in her special ring gear until she came up to Cody and kissed him as well which got Cody blushing.

Mandy: I put this on just for you babe.

Liv: Awww look at him blush!

Liv and Mandy kissed his cheeks until they were all called for their places.

Cody: Good luck girls.

Sonya: We'll see you after your match Cody. Good luck to you too.

Mandy: Good luck babe.

Mandy and Liv kissed him again before Liv joined with Ruby and Sarah while Mandy stood side by side with Sonya before they all walked out to the huge crowd with all the other women to the ring before all of them got in and the match began.