Down For The Count (A Lego Ni...

By Fire_Oblivious

Kai gets sent out on a 'mission' all by himself but things don't go as planed when Kai doesn't come back... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: A Distraction?
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Figuring It Out
Chapter 5: A New Challenger Appears
Chapter 6: Not Here
Chapter 7: Kai?!
Chapter 8: Telling
Chapter 9: Stabilised
Chapter 10: Tired
Chapter 11: Worried
Chapter 12: Awake Yet?
Chapter 14: Not Great
Chapter 15: Rising and Falling
Chapter 16: Back again?
Chapter 17: Taller or Shorter?
Chapter 18: So close...
Chapter 19: Meetings
Chapter 20: Damsel In Distress
Chapter 21: The Search
Chapter 22: Undercover
Chapter 23: Boss Battle
Chapter 24: Frustration
Chapter 25: Explanations

Chapter 13: Arguments

4.5K 91 146
By Fire_Oblivious

Nya was heading toward the door to leave the recovery room, and go find Lloyd. She looked like she was about to murder someone. That someone was probably Lloyd.

Jay and Zane were still outside the door, they heard the whole thing between Kai and Nya. That means they heard Kai's breakdown. While Nya was going towards the door, Jay and Zane had no idea what was coming their way. Well... Jay didn't.

Jay: "Jeez... poor Kai..."
Zane: "Jay, I believe Ny-"
Jay: "Why did Lloyd shout at him anyway?!"
Zane: "We must-"
Jay: "I mean, I've never heard him even raise his voice before! Well... except when he was telling his dad about how he should stop being evil."
Zane: "Jay!"

Zane shouted louder than before, grabbing Jay's attention. But it was too late.

Jay: "Wha-"

Jay then looked up, to see Nya in the stood one the doorway they were just listening in on. His eyebrows furrowed slightly in worry, and a small bit of fear.

Jay: "Oh... h-hey... N-Nya..."

Nya glared at them both, while saying nothing. Both of the boys were too scared to say anything either, so Zane only pointed a finger at Jay, blaming it on him. Jay saw this and gave a look of betrayal.

Jay: "It wasn't m-"

He was cut off when Nya stormed passed them both, without saying a word. And stomped off to Lloyd's bedroom.

Once she was out of sight, Jay spoke up.

Jay: "What was that all about?!"
Zane: "I believe she has gone to go talk to Lloyd."
Jay: *gasp* "I'm gonna go follow them!"

Jay stood up from where he and Zane were just knelt down and quickly but quietly walked down the corridor Nya had just went down.

Zane: "Wait for me!"

Zane also stood up and began to follow Jay. Most likely to make sure he wouldn't get himself into any more trouble.

Jay: "I bet $10 on Nya!"
Zane: "You have a serious gambling issue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd had just left Kai's bedroom, leaving Cole in there alone. He had wiped away most of his tears on his sleeve, leaving small, wet darkened patches on his clothes, and was now running towards the recovery room to go and talk to Kai.

He had just turned one of the corners, and all he had to do now was run down the long hallway, and turn left! But what he didn't know, was that there was a bomb that was ready to blow.

He had now started to run down the corridor, his confidence growing, he could do this... he was almost there! It's going to be okay... he kept telling himself. Then out of no where Nya appeared, stood at the end of the corridor. And in that moment, Lloyd knew he was screwed.

Nya: "LLOYD!"

The volume alone was enough to reduce all of his confidence to almost nothing and replace it with fear. He stopped running. He watched Nya start to slowly walk towards him through the long corridor, with every second that passed, the more scared and tense he became.

He learnt that Nya and Kai were both extremely overprotective of each other. He noticed this when Jay was trying to ask Nya out. And now he was in for it.

Nya: "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW UPSET HE IS?!"

Lloyds heart began to beat out of his chest. She was getting closer and was over halfway to Lloyd, when Jay and Zane came around the corner.

Lloyd took a few steps back as he held his hands out in defence, while also trying to look anywhere but the fuming female in front of him.

Lloyd: "Nya... c-calm down... I'm sure we can talk-"
Nya: "NO! YOU'VE JUST MADE MY ONLY BROTHER, CRY HIS HEART OUT!"

Lloyd felt horrible hearing this, but he knew it was the truth and he probably deserved whatever was about to happen. He never should have snapped at him in the first place.

Lloyd: "...I know..."
Nya: "WHY DID YOU SHOUT AT HIM ANYWAY?!"

Lloyd suddenly found it very difficult to form words at that moment, fearing anything he said would upset the water ninja further.

Lloyd: "I...I... don't know..."
Nya: "SO YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A REASON FOR SHOUTING AT HIM?! YOU JUST SHOUT AT HIM FOR NO REASON? HE THINKS YOU HATE HIM NOW YOU KNOW!"

Nya continued to advance on him, seemingly getting louder with each word.

Lloyd: "I-I know I'm so sorry!"
Nya: "DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SORRY OR NOT! IT'S UP TO KAI!"
Lloyd: "T-that's where I'm going now! I-I was going to apologise..."

By now, Nya had reached Lloyd and was pushing him back slightly with how close she was to him. He could almost feel the anger radiating off her, much like he could when her brother got angry.

Nya: "No! You're not going ANYWHERE near him until he wants to see you!"
Lloyd: "But-"
Nya: "SAVE IT!"

Lloyd listened and stopped talking, he feared what would happen if he did. He looked into Nya's eyes, which were full of the fire that seemed to run in the family. But without any warning that fire seemed to vanish, confusing the male.

She looked away from him, and down towards the ground instead, as if she was contemplating something. When she spoke up,

Nya: "...Maybe operation Greenflame shouldn't happen."

At that moment Lloyd felt his heart break into two. He loved Kai more than anything! And to be told that they shouldn't be together... he didn't want to believe that's what she said.

Lloyd: "W-what?..."

The fire suddenly returned to her eyes, as she made up her mind and glared back up at him.

Nya: "Stay. Away. From. Him."

Nya gave Lloyd one last death glare, then stormed passed him towards her room. Leaving Lloyd in the corridor, with silent tears falling down his face.

From the other end of the corridor, a new voice spoke up.

Jay: "That was a bit harsh..."
Zane: "What is operation Greenflame?"
Jay: "That's... a long story."

Just then Cole came around the corner, after just walking passed a fuming Nya.

Cole: "Guys... What's up with Nya?"
Jay: "Uh... another long story..."

Cole looked at the three stood before him, before his eyes landed on Lloyd, and his face grew concerned.

Cole: "Lloyd?! What's wrong?"
Jay: "Why are you asking so many questions?!"
Zane: "Nya told Lloyd that 'operation Greenflame shouldn't happen' however I do not know what that means."

Cole's eyes softened in understanding.

Cole: "Oh... poor guy."

Cole went over to Lloyd, who was now kneeling on the floor quietly crying, and gave him a hug.

Cole: "She's just really overprotective dude, she'll calm down. It runs in the family."
Lloyd: "T-thanks but... I j-just need to be alone for a bit" *sniff*

Cole nodded in understanding, and watched as the green ninja stood up and began to walk away.

Jay: "Sure thing Chandler Bing!"
Cole: "Not the time Jay!"
Jay: "Jeez just tryna lighten the mood!"

Lloyd didn't say anything after that, he just walked around the corner towards his room, with a few sniffles.

Almost instantly after he walked around the corner, Sensei Wu came around the opposite one behind them.

Sensei Wu: *Yawn* "Did I miss anything?"

Jay turned around to look at their Master, surprise shown evident in his eyes.

Jay: "Were you asleep that whole time?!"
Sensei Wu: "What do you expect? I'm old."
Jay: "You can say that again..."

Sensei Wu has somehow managed to get behind Jay and hit him on the head with his staff.

Jay: "OW! That hurt..."
Zane: "Will someone please tell me what operation Greenflame is?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I feel like this chapter isn't as good but... here it is! I just wanted to say thank you for 1k reads! Couldn't have done it without you!

Until next time

( ̄▽ ̄~)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 570 14
Kai gets sick, and even though he is the master of fire, a fever drastically overcomes him. Causing headaches, and outburst of fire, it's not any nor...
14.8K 162 9
OKAY GUYS HERE ME OUT šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ This was my childhood show once a upon a time. It's time to ruin it šŸ˜Œ Summary: you're getting spicy with legos. If you ev...
74.4K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
920 39 28
"That's it?" Kai asked. Zane started thinking. "Well today, every time I looked at her I forgot I was a nindroid. She makes me feel normal and I lik...