✓ | Mr. Hetfield, My Teacher...

By downbitchdown

Ali was excited to enter senior year of highschool with all her friends. But when her mom drops the bomb that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note

Chapter 35

1.7K 72 16
By downbitchdown

For the past two days, James and Ali decided to stayed at Ali's parents house. Ali's parents wanted to get to know James and vice versa. They actually had a great time and Ali was glad to see her boyfriend and family getting along so well. There were times where Veronica would be extremely quiet but Ali didn't blame her. Ali knew that it was going to take time for her to get over James. At times, Veronica would talk but at others, she wouldn't say anything at all.

Out of respect for her, Ali and James kept the PDA non-existent.

It was the last night that James and Ali were going to be there and they had dinner with Veronica and their parents. It went very well and now, Ali and James were in bed in each others arms talking. Ali's parents had decided to go out and get dessert with Veronica and Jonathan.

"Things went better than we thought huh?" James said as traced his index finger up and down Ali's arm.

"Yeah, I told you. My family is very understanding." Ali responded and ran her hand through James' stomach

"Well yeah but your dad at first..." he trailed off and flexed his jaw that was still sore from the connection of John's fist.

"It still hurts?" Ali sat up and rubbed her thumb across his jaw.

"A little. I'll be fine though. Your dad has a mean ol fist." James joked.

Ali rolled her eyes playfully and settled herself back down, resting her head on James' chest.

James looked down at Ali's left hand and stared at the promise ring he had given her a while ago. He smiled at himself when he remembered how he poured his heart out to Ali while he placed it on her finger. He had meant every word of it and he would always remind her how much he loved her and how important she was to him.

"I love you." James said and kissed the top of Ali's head. Ali looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." she reached up and kissed him with everything she had. She had heard James tell her that he loved many times but every time he told her, she would get butterflies. She would never get tired of hearing him say that. The kiss intensified and Ali sat up to straddle James' hips. Ali held onto James' chin and poked her tongue out to brush it against his bottom lip. She settled her lips on James' lip and started to suck on it before pulling back and tugging it lightly. "I want you." Ali whispered as she breathed hard.

James smirked and sat up to capture her lips in another heated kiss. They took pauses to take off their clothes. The articles of clothing flew everywhere around Ali's old bedroom. They were both so anxious to feel each other connected again that it only took a couple of seconds for them to be fully naked. Ali was still straddling James' lap and she trailed kisses down his chest, abdomen, and stomach. She stopped at his already hard cock and licked her lips. She smiled up at him and took his cock in her mouth. James growled and closed his eyes as he felt Ali's pouty lips around his hard shaft.

Ali went up and down his shaft as she licked and sucked it. She moaned when she felt the head hit the back of her throat. The vibration of Ali's moans made James even more turned on and he felt close. "Ali...stop. I-I'm going to cum if you don't stop." James groaned. Ali giggled and let his cock out her mouth with a loud pop. James reached for one of his bags near the bed and took a condom out. He ripped it off with his teeth and put the condom on. He sat up and grabbed Ali placing her on the bed. Before entering her, he surprised Ali by inserting two fingers in her.

"Of fuck! Oh James..." Ali gasped and held onto the bed sheets tightly. "Mmm..." Ali panted. Her body was on fire quick and she felt extremely wet already. She knew her sweet nectar was probably slipping down James' fingers by now.

"Fuck...you're so wet baby" James whispered and then took his fingers out of her pussy and licked off all of Ali's sweetness with his tongue. Ali blushed in embarrassment for the amount of wetness that had released from her. James noticed this and crawled up to her. He kissed lips and Ali could easily taste herself. "See, you taste so good Ali. No need to be embarrassed." James chuckled.

Ali moaned when she heard James call her. James grabbed his hard cock and rubbed it on Ali's wet folds before finally entering her. He started off slow and once he saw that Ali was adjusted to his size, he increased the pace. He grabbed Ali by the back of her knees and pushed her legs back to the point where they were brushing off against Ali's chest. Ali moaned as she felt James go even deeper inside her in their current position.

"Oh yeah...just like that baby...mmm." Ali moved her head, side to side at loving the sensation and tingle that was going though her body. Her heart skipped a beat when James told her he loved her by saying each word after a thrust. "Oh my God...James. Oh!" She felt her orgasm coming and she gripped her hair and tugged it slightly. She was losing it and James kept on increasing the pace after each thrust.

"Fuck you're tight!" James let go over her legs and let them fall. Ali moved her legs even more apart as James crawl up and shoved his tongue inside Ali's mouth. Their tounges entwined and they moaned frequently.

"I'm coming baby! Oh fuckkkk! Oh yeah..." Ali arched her head back as much as she could. She felt her pussy folds throb in ecstasy as she came hard. She felt the room spin from the intense and sharp orgasm that she had to close her eyes. She let out one last scream before she finally felt the intensity fade away slowly. James took one of Ali's hard nipples in his mouth and moaned against it as he emptied himself. He placed a kiss in between Ali's breasts and then collapsed on the bed next to her. After he got his breathing under control he got off the bed and walked to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

When he walked back into the room, he saw Ali laying down on the bed, on her side with her back facing James. He smiled and walked over to the bed. He got on and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He placed a kiss to the back of Ali's shoulder. Their legs entwined together and they got as close as they could. James could feel Ali's chest move up and down frequently and he knew she was drifting off to sleep.

James stayed up for a while and began to think how things were going to be once they got back to Chicago. Ali was going to start school and James had to look for a job pronto. He was hoping it wouldn't be a problem since he quit back in San Francisco. If it did, he would probably have to look for a different kind of job that took the same requirements. The near future was actually looking good for them that it scared James. Almost every time things were going good, something always went wrong. He hoped that wasn't the case this time. He was sick of problems and now that he and Ali solved the biggest problem they had, he hoped they didn't have any trouble anymore. They were happy and he wanted it to stay that way.

(Next morning)

Ali and James said their goodbyes to Jonathan, Veronica and Ali's parents before heading in to the cab and on their way to the airport. When they entered the cab, Ali grabbed her phone and texted Kate letting her know that they would get to Chicago in a couple of hours. James texted her back and told her that Seth and herself would pick them up at the airport.

"Kate said they will pick is up." Ali turned to James and smiled.

"Great." James smiled back.

Ali grabbed her small container and took a small pill from it. She opened her water bottle and swallowed the pill.

"What happened when you run out of those?" James asked and pointed to the container of pills.

"I just go to the doctor and they give me refill. Why?" Ali asked and rested her head on James' shoulder.

''Just asking." James responded. He was wondering where Ali stood with the whole children department. James didn't want them soon but he definitely wanted them at some point. With the fact that Ali was going to spend her last years of college rocking out, if she ever got her big break and continued playing guitars, when would they have time for children? He might have been thinking too much ahead but James still wondered. It was too soon to even think about it but he was older and he wasn't getting any younger. He wanted to be young for when he had kids and not some "old fart" in his terms. He decided to push the thought aside and just enjoy finally being happy with Ali with no problems.

After a couple of hours, Ali and James arrived at the airport. They quickly collected their luggage and headed outside to wait for Kate and Seth. Soon enough, they arrived and helped Ali and James with their stuff.

"Hey Ali. Missed you!" Kate ran up to Ali and hugged her.

"Missed you too Kate."

Seth and James shook hands and they entered the car.

"So...everything went ok?" Kate asked Ali.

"Better than ok. Everything is good now." Ali smiled and Kate nodded. She was so glad that Ali's parents were understanding of the situation.

After grabbing some food, they soon arrived at the apartment complex. James dropped his stuff off at his apartment and then headed to Ali and Kate's to eat. All four of them sat down on the couch and watched TV while they ate.

"So...what's been going on since we were gone?" Ali asked as she took a bite out of her pizza slice.

"Nothing really. Same old, same old." Kate responded simply.

"Seth, how's work man?" James asked

"It's going good. We were slow for a while but things are picking up again." Seth answered. Seth was co-owner of a mechanic shop along with Phillip. They had gotten a license before they moved to Chicago so one of the reasons why they moved there was to open a shop.

After a while, Ali noticed something on Kate's arm and furrowed her eyebrows. "Kate? What's that on your arm? Is that a bruise?" Ali saw Kate immediately tense up when she said the word bruise. She looked over at Seth who just stared at the TV.

"No Ali. It's not a bruise...I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Kate said rapidly and took off to the bathroom.

Ali and James looked at each other in confusion and then looked over to Seth who still had his eyes glued to the TV.

Something wasn't right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 648 8
**Topics include: Daddy kink, age gap, sexual content. ⚠️If you feel uncomfortable with any of these topics, please don't read further. [🐍] A littl...
65.1K 3.5K 114
James met Andrea in highschool and had been secretly in love with her and she with him but they never confessed their feelings to one other. One day...
983 28 19
Cowboy/Western AU. James meets a mechanic and falls in love with him. (Load era Kirk and James)
24.7K 551 33
"I like you so fucking much, it makes me sick to my fucking stomach" After a messy breakup with her previous boyfriend Dave Mustaine, Hailey doesn't...