Runaway Singer

By AutumnBee_124

Summary inside, it is a Jasper Whitlock Love Story. Honestly thinking about Chang my the title, but who knows... More

Brief Summary
Till We Meet Again
Brothers Gotta Hate Them
Dreams Do Come True

Character Insight

32 1 0
By AutumnBee_124

Maggie Grace as Nanette Mikaelson

Name: Nanette Mikaelson

Nickname: Nettie

Age: 20?/1000+

Birthday: May 16 (Isn't mentioned so I used Joseph's aka the actor for Niklaus for those who didn't know)

Species:
Untriggered Werewolf (Originally, formerly) 
Original Vampire (formerly)                   Hybrid (Currently)

Family

Full blooded Twin:
Niklaus

Half-blooded:
Finn
Elijah
Kol
Rebekah

Mate: Jasper Whitlock                                   >Is Jasper's mate/blood singer

Personality: Unlike her twin brother Niklaus, Nanette has better control of her temper. Although it is best to stay on the safe side of things and not anger her at all. She is one for getting even, although she is one to think things through instead of acting out of impulse like a certain brother of hers. Also unlike her brother, all Nanette wants is love and affection, someone to be there for her in mind, body, and soul. Accepting her for who she and all her faults too. 

She is kind and caring, and just like Rebekah, she's always wanted a family and children. Sadly because of Vampirism, her dream had been crushed. (Doesn't know yet that she can have kids but only if her curse is broken)

Wanted to add more, but my head hurts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
423K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...