an Alpha's luna

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) His breathing was ragged, eyes wide with fear, pupils delated and his heart was beating faster th... More

πŸŒ•description and warningπŸŒ•
πŸŒ•1πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•2πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•3πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•4πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•5πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•6πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•7πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•8πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•9πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•10πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•11πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•12πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•13πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•14πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•15πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•16πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•17πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•18πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•19πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•20πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•21πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•22πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•23πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•24πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•25πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•26πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•27πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•28πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•29πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•30πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•31πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•32πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•33πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•34πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•35πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•36πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•37πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•38πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•39πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•40πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•41πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•43πŸŒ•

πŸŒ•42πŸŒ•

9.9K 467 143
By peoplegenuinelythink

Next chapter will be the last chapte. :(
I'm gonna miss writing this story but I'd like to finish it as well. :)
Mixed emotions... (:(

''Nervous?'' Louis asked his, now 7 months pregnant, boyfriend.

They were currently driving towards Cheshire to visit Harry's original pack. Louis managed to get in contact with Don, the alpha of Harry's old pack.

Much to their surprise, Don was rather happy to hear that Harry was still alive and that he wanted to see his old pack again. He agreed to meet them almost instantly.

''To be honest, not really. I mean, I have a pack now. They don't have to accept me or anything.'' Harry answered, hands on his belly.

Louis hummed and placed a hand on Harry's thigh. ''Indeed, you have, baby. And you're not leaving any time soon, right?''

Harry smiled when he heard an anxious undertone in Louis' voice. It showed how much the alpha cared about him.

''Lou, I'm pregnant with your pups. I'd be stupid to leave your pack. Not to mention that I love you and won't ever leave you.'' He said, placing his hand on top of the alpha's.

Louis chuckled breathily. ''You're right. I'm stressing over nothing.''

Harry cocked his head to the side, brows furrowing in confusion. Then it all clicked.

The slight frown on Louis' face, his worried eyes and his tense posture.

''Oh, love,'' Harry whispered. ''Why are you so nervous?''

Louis' head shot up and he looked at Harry with big eyes. ''How could you te- uhm... I mean. I'm not nervous.''

Harry bit back a laugh and stroked Louis' hand. ''Darling...''

The alpha sighed and pouted. ''Alright, well I just... This is your original family, H. You officially belong with them, you know? I'd... I'd understand it if your omega would want to stay with your family.''

Louis gnawed at his bottom lip as he spoke, eyes scanning over the road in front of them as they got closer and closer to their destination.

''Oh, Louis... Yes, they were my family, but I have a new one now. With you. My responsibilities lie with you and your pack I-''

''Our pack.'' Louis corrected him. ''It's our pack.''

Harry hummed. ''Exactly. I'm not going anywhere.''

Louis smiled and pulled up in front of a gate. He took a deep breath before looking at Harry. ''Are you ready for this?''

''As ready as I can ever be.'' Harry answered truthfully.

Louis spoke through an intercom before the gates opened.

''Christ, that's like... second level territory marking,'' Louis said, looking at the fence surrounding Don's domain.

''Tell me about it. At least I don't feel trapped in our pack.'' Harry said, also eyeing the gate with a little suspicion.

They could drive all the way to the packhouse, Harry's eyes widening when he saw Don and his family standing outside to greet him.

''If anything happens, you run. I want you to run and escape this domain. No matter what, alright?'' Louis said under his breath, giving Harry a stern look.

If Harry weren't pregnant, he would've said no, but he had Louis' and his pups to think about. They were his number one priority. No matter how much it would hurt him if something happened to Louis.

So, the omega nodded and placed a sweet kiss on Louis' lip. ''Love you, Lou.''

''I love you more, angel.'' Louis breathed out, smiling at Harry before hopping out of the car.

Harry undid his seatbelt and got out as well, swallowing thickly when he met Don's stern gaze.

For a moment, Harry was scared that Don would attack them but when a smile formed on the tall man's face, he knew that no harm would come to them.

A blonde girl, who Harry instantly recognised as his sister, threw herself at him. Gemma wrapped her slender arms around his neck and carefully pulled her younger brother into a tight hug.

''Oh, would you look at you!'' She chirped, cupping his face. ''Mum would've been so flabbergasted!''

Harry felt his throat close up when Gemma mentioned their mother. He decided not to give it a second thought, though. He simply smiled at her and pulled her into a second hug.

Next up was his father. The man smiled at Harry before patting his back. Harry furrowed his eyebrows a bit, not really knowing how to react to it.

But then Des' eyes filled with tears. ''Who am I kidding. Come here, kid!''

Harry's father embraced his son as well, kissing the side of Harry's head.

Harry sighed in relief, curling into his father's chest to inhale his familiar scent. He mumbled out a quiet hello before he pulled back.

And last, but not least, Robin gave him a hug too. Harry used to be just as close to Robin as he was to his father. There was never any hate between Des and Robin. No matter what the relationship between them was.

Finally, Harry looked back at Don, who was still smiling.

''Welcome home, Harry.'' Don said, making Louis flinch next to Harry.

The omega noticed and wrapped an arm around Louis' waist, snuggling up against him to bring both Louis and himself comfort.

''Thank you, Don.'' He whispered, refusing to call Don alpha.

He had one alpha and one alpha only.

And that was Louis.

Don seemed to notice, but he didn't comment on it. He simply beckoned the two strangers to come into the packhouse.

Louis and Harry looked at each other, nodding before following the pack leader towards a huge living room.

''Everything here is next level.'' Louis whispered, making Harry giggle.

''I like your medieval way of working better, Lou.'' Harry teased, pinching Louis' side.

Louis smirked and kissed Harry's forehead, keeping an arm around his luna even when they sat down.

''So! You're pregnant! Who's the father.'' Don said.

Harry blushed a little before straightening his posture. ''Louis is.''

Don's eyes widened. ''The alpha is... It's not Owen?''

''I killed Owen.'' Harry said, realising that postponing his confession would only make things harder.

''You killed him? But you ran away with him. We thought you loved him.'' Gemma whispered.

Harry looked at his lap. ''I thought so too. That was until he abused me, chased me, stalked me, killed my mother and nearly killed me and my friends.''

Louis squeezed Harry's hand, letting him know that he was right next to him.

''He killed your mother?'' Des said quietly.

''I-'' Harry started, swallowing the lump in his throat.

Gemma furrowed her eyebrows, leaning closer to her brother. ''Were you there? When it happened?''

The omega nodded silently, keeping his head down in shame.

Gemma stood up and kneeled in front of her brother, hands on his knees. ''Jesus, that must've been awful, Harry! Did he just... Did he just kill her?''

Harry shook his head. ''H-he gave Louis the option to uhm... he said he would either kill mum or take me back home with him and Louis had to choose I-''

''You chose to kill Anne!'' Des roared, standing up as he growled at Louis.

Louis held his hands up in surrender, face a little pale as he managed to stutter his reply. ''N-no! I chose to save Anne! At Harry's request.''

Harry hummed. ''But Owen had a sick mind a-and he still... He-''

The curly-haired boy choked on air, closing his eyes to soothe himself a little.

Soon enough, he felt Louis lips against his ear, whispering sweet words. ''It's alright, love. None of it is your fault. I want you to always remember that.''

Harry nodded, knowing that Louis was right. At least 80 per cent.

''He tried to drown me before he killed mum. After he did so, he tried to kill Louis and then a friend of mine. I couldn't give him to you alive. It was too much of a risk.'' Harry said, looking at Don.

''I ask you to forgive me for not protecting my mother as a son should have.'' Harry said, lowering his gaze again.

''Are you insane!'' Robin chimed in. ''Harry, I can tell by the way you're telling this story that you were in no position to fight. You tried to save your mother by telling Louis to let Owen take you back. You knew that he would punish you, yet you still chose your mother. If anything, you did protect her as a son should. Even if Don doesn't forgive you, I do.''

''So do I!'' Gemma said, rubbing Harry's knees since she was still kneeling in front of her brother.

''As do I. I am proud of you, Harry.'' Des said, nodding at his son.

Harry smiled at them with tears in his eyes before Don spoke up. ''If your family forgives you, I do too. Though, there's nothing we should forgive you for. As Robin said, you couldn't have done anything else and what you did was enough.''

Harry nodded, thanking Don quietly. There was a question burning on his tongue, but he was too terrified to ask.

Louis noticed and asked it for him, though.

''We know that you took Anne after she passed. Is there any way that Harry could visit her grave?'' He asked, making Harry sigh in relief.

''Of course!'' Gemma said. ''You don't have to ask, Harry! She's your mother.''

Harry chuckled wetly and dropped onto his knees in front of Gemma, hugging her once more.

He pressed his nose into her neck, remembering all the times he had hugged her as a kid. She was still the same and so was he. Except for the few scars Owen left.

''I'm sorry for leaving, Gem. I'm so sorry. I should've listened to all of you but I... I genuinely loved him. And I thought he loved me too.''

Gemma pulled back and cupped Harry's face. ''He did. At some point, he truly loved you, Harry. But his love became this insane obsession and that's when we didn't approve of your relationship anymore. I want you to know that I do not blame you for running away with the one you loved.''

Harry pulled her back into his arms, sighing in contentment. ''I love you, Gemma. And I missed you so, so much.''

''We missed you too, Haz. We're all so happy that you're back.''

''Exactly,'' Don said. ''You're home once more and that's worth celebrating.''

Harry coughed and stood up. ''Actually, I do not see this place as home any longer.''

Don's smile fell, his eyes hardening a bit. ''What are you talking about, son.''

Louis stood up as well, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist. ''He's my luna.''

Gasps were heard from around them, whispers following soon after.

Don sushed everyone, giving Louis a pointed look. ''Luna luna.''

Louis gave him one, respectful nod before Harry spoke up again.

''Louis' pack is my pack now. I'm their luna and they're my people. I'm responsible for their protection just as much as Louis is. My loyalty will always lie with you and your pack, Don. But my home is wherever Louis is.''

Fuck, I love you. Louis whispered through their mind-link, squeezing Harry's hip.

''I see...'' Don said. ''Well, we'll miss you, Harry. But our number one priority is you being happy. We do want to be one of your alliances, Tomlinson. Especially now that one of our pack members turns out to be your luna. We would be honoured to be loyal to you and Harry.''

Louis smiled and bowed down a little. ''As would I be honoured to be loyal to you, Don. As my father was before me.''

Don smiled softly at Louis. ''Your father was a good man. I see that he gave you his wisdom, strength and loving persona, Louis. Never let go of those qualities, Louis. They're the reason for your power.''

Louis thanked Don, smiling down at Harry when the alpha invited them to have dinner with the pack that night.

They could only smile and accept the offer.

****

Later that day, when the sun was setting, Harry was sitting on his knees in front of his mother's grave.

His eyes were clenched shut as his hand was resting on her tombstone.

He let out a shaky breath and let his hand fall back onto his lap, pushing back the tears.

He felt someone sit down next to him, wrapping an arm around him.

Harry fell into Louis' arms, shoulders shaking to stop his sobs.

Louis kissed the top of his head, rubbing his back. ''Sweetheart, it's okay to miss her. It's okay to cry about it.''

''But it's been two years, Lou.'' Harry croaked out.

''Doesn't matter,'' Louis replied instantly. ''There'll never be a reason good enough to not miss someone, H. Did that make sense?''

Harry chuckled before a quiet sob fell from his lips.

Louis pulled Harry onto his lap and sighed. He rocked them back and forth while Harry's tears soaked his jacket.

''I do miss her, Louis. I would've loved it to see her here today. She should've been here.''

Louis hummed. ''She is though. As cheesy and stupid as it sounds, she's always here.''

The alpha placed a hand against Harry's heart. ''Always. Even if you don't see her.''

Harry nodded, looking up at his boyfriend. Louis smiled and wiped away the few tears on Harry's cheeks before pressing their lips together.

The omega wrapped his arms around Louis' neck, straddling his lap as their lips moved against each other.

''She's proud of you, Haz. And so am I. My beautiful, strong luna. Can't believe that our pups will be running around in a few months. I can't wait to meet them and watch them grow into beautiful people.''

Harry laughed and nodded. ''Me neither. Until then, I'd like to keep them safe and sound in my tummy.''

Louis nodded, pressing his forehead against Harry's. ''So do I. Cause no one will be able to keep them as safe as you.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 21.3K 34
A growl sounded behind me, I turned just before they pounced, tackling me to the ground. I froze, barely feeling my head hit the wooden floor of my c...
22.5K 1.5K 25
[discontinued until further notice] Harry's heart was dead set on freedom. It was not a recent thing, he had been itching to get away from the confin...
99.7K 2.6K 9
"You're not afraid of me." Harry had just retired from his study for the night and was getting into bed beside Louis. His mate chose to indiscreetly...
11.4K 436 16
Since the moment Harry presented as an omega, all he's ever wanted was to have a baby. Fate had another idea in mind for him. Giving on up on conceiv...