HiS HOOR ( Complete)

By hinashiekh_

HOOR SIDDIQUI Life has never been easy for me, nor i think it would ever be .after coming to my father 's pla... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
not an update
26
27 ( special )
28
29
30
31
notification
notification
32
chapter 34

chapter 33

33K 1.5K 64
By hinashiekh_

asmara was in the class talking to her friends , as it was their free period . one of her class fellows came running from outside ." asmi ! asmi! you need to check outside . your brother had a fight with one of his class fellows . i just saw them both standing outside the principal's office " she told her . 

asmara quickly exited the room saying " o hell! " 

wajdaan groaned seeing asmara coming towards him and ran a hand through his hair .

asmara saw that the guy opposite wajdaan (usama )had a busted lip . " what have you done now ? "asmara hissed to wajdaan . 

" he thought that it was fun messing with me , so i just taught him a lesson " wajdaan said glaring at the guy .

the peon came out of the principal's office and looked at them ." sir has called your parents . your mothers are coming " he said .

 " tell me , i heard wrong " wajdaan said and asmara also ran a hand over her face. 

" no you didnt . your mom picked up the phone . she said she is on her way " he said and went to his work . 

usama looked at them confused ,he was happy that they called their mom . he could handle his mom .

"couldn't they have just called dad . oh my god!! now dad is going to kill me " wajdaan continued and usama became even more confused . 

" wait ! lemme talk to the principal . " asmara said and knocked at the door . 

after getting a come in , she entered . " its all your fault " wajdaan said glaring at usama . 

" YOU busted my lip for touching your hair !!!" usama said touching his lip . 

" when i told you to stop ruining my hair style , couldnt you just stop ? you idiot !!! " wajdaan said . they both were friends , it wont have come to the office , if it hadnt happened during a class , infront of the teacher . 

usama was sitting behind wajdaan , and he knew how obsessed latter was with his hair, so he decided it would be fun to keep ruining them throughout the lecture . a point came when wajdaan moved his elbow back to hit him and by chance it busted his lip . teacher saw it and took them to the office . 

asmara came out of the office , smiling ." i called mom and said that she didnt need to come and then asked the principal to call dad instead ."

"thank god " wajdaan said and let out a deep breath . 

"are you guys okay ? i have seen your mom , she is so sweet , why are you scared of her and not your dad ? " usama finally asked . 

" we are not scared of her .the thing is ,dad let things go easily , but if it upsets my mom , then there could be a mess " asmara explained with a tight smile . 

arhaan came and went to the office , he handled everything . by the time , everything was taken care of , it was off time . he got in the car with wajdaan and asmara. 

"dad ... they actually .. called the mom first " wajdaan said scratching his head . 

" i know . she called me after she got the call from your school . i have already explained to her that it was nothing big ." arhaan gave wajdaan a strict look " make sure , nothing like this happens again . and if it does , dont let it come to your mom ".

" done dad " wajdaan said quickly . 

asmara kissed arhaan 's cheek from the backseat she was sitting on " you are the best dad " . 

---------------------

Salaam friends! how was the update ? do you want me to add a bit about asmara's love life also ? :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.8K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
198K 8K 46
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
303K 16.5K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...