Dawn | izone

2kimgays द्वारा

First of all this will be purge. izone interactive story [izone thriller/horror ; english] अधिक

Quick tips(?)
1
2
I will be inactive
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
new story

3

2.9K 101 72
2kimgays द्वारा

the number that was shown on eunbi's phone was unknown. everyone was confused at this, even at this situation everyone was desperate enough to not think that it might be some of their anti fans.

oddly eunbi picked up her phone and answered the call.

[hello? whose this?]

[unnie? i can't hear you properly ugh this phone is broken]
[this is chaewon unnie]

[chaewon-ah?! where are you guys?

 we've been looking for you!]

[ackk don't shout we're hiding

 and you shouting isn't helping any of us]

[we were suppose to be home 

by now but something happend]

[what happend? are you girls okay?]

[we're doing fine.. for now]
[you see manager-nim is gone. he completely disappeared

 with our phone as you can tell]

[we were at the cafe, like you know enjoy our free time 

like normal humans do.but then we suddenly

 heard about this "purge"]

[i had to go to the bathroom and apparently

that's where manager-nim took their phone

i still had mine by that time, when it lost it's battery]

[luckily nako-chan found this phone that im using]

[where are you girls right now?]

[we don't know actually... thats the problem...

we've been running away since someone was

following us.]

[don't worry girls we'll find a way to find you]

[unnie? eunbi unnie? this is minjoo]

[we're looking for a way to get home so just stay put]

[but we can't stay any longer to chat with, the battery of

this phone is about to die]

[can you atleast tell us what you girls see?

so we could somehow trac--]

beep...

beep...

beep...

"unnie what happend?" wonyoung frantically asked.

"the phone that they were probably ran out of batteries" said hiichan, the call earlier was put on speaker so everyone could hear whatever they were saying earlier.

"we have to look for them kids" eunbi said

"we can't unnie, what if they get home safe and they'd be looking for us again since we left the dorm. plus minjoo said they had it undercontrol, we have to trust them"

"chaeyeon is right unnie, let's just calm down for a bit. they will be fine." said hyewon

everyone went in terms of not leaving the dorm until its necessary. they haven't gotten another call after earlier which makes eunbi anxious but chaeyeon assure that the girls are probably on their way home. it was going to be peaceful when suddenly all of the tv channel switched into an alarming noticed.

"oh fuck" yena muttered

indeed it was happening, what they thought that could only be seen in movies is happening in real life which frightens them. while everyone was watching the tv, sakura was blocking every possible entrance that a killer could get in. sakura's blocking every entrance there is shows that she actually learns alot on her video games. godbless sakura's video games.

others try'd getting any kind of weapon to protect themselves with just incase, you never know what might actually happen at times like this. the girls were all gathered up in one place which is the living room with their lights turned off and the only light source that's emitting the place is their tv and their phone's; thankfully wifi and power was still working.

everybody was waiting for any news to know what's happening outside, only resulting to a disappointment. there was no news on what's happening to their country or the purge itself.

the girls were anxiously waiting for eunbi's phone to ring or basically anyone at the moment they don't know what's happening and they are worried about the 4 girls who are outside trying to find their way back home.

****

"unnie what are we going to do?" 

"we'll be fine minjoo-yah, let's just hide for now. we can't walk home at this rate, anything could happen and i don't want things to happen to us"

the four girls were hiding inside a convenience store, it was close earlier but yujin manage to open the door. the girls were using a flashlight that they found in the alleyway and it still works it was handy so they were thankful. chaewon was super cautious not to make any sound or anything that could attract them a unwanted attention making them turn off their flashlight.

depending on their situation the only good part is they're surrounded by tons of snacks and food that they could possibly eat. and since everyone was exhausted and thirsty/hungry from all that running they could finally just sit back, eat, and wait until sunrise. that's what they thought though. when a loud banging was heard coming from outside, no one seems to move a muscle as they were scared of who it was so the banging continued; much louder this time. chaewon gestured the three girls to come near her and they did.

"hellooooo~" a man's voice said

"is anybody theree?~"

"of course there is i saw you earlier, now why don't you ladies open the door for us?"

"we just want food and we're off the road, sound good right now girls"

the girls kept mum and chaewon gestured them to hide under the counter. following the oldest instruction they hid under the counter and as the three hid under chaewon was standing, observing everything, thinking what she should do to protect the kids.

"come on now girls we don't wanna hurt you, right guys?"

a lot of voices then started to speak and if she counts it they are out numbered by it. the oldest started to internally panic.

"we are asking nicely you fucking bitches!" the same voice appeared

"open the fucking door!" another male voice said

the four girls were in panic that they didn't know what to do, nako and minjoo were on verge of crying, would have exposed themselves even more but thankfully yujin was there to cover their mouths. in a frantic decision chaewon marched towards the door but she halt only then she....

VOTE!

[What would chaewon do?]

[Y'all better choose wisely]

[comment in line to vote!]

SHE WILL OPEN THE DOOR AND BE THE ONLY ONE WHO COMES OUTSIDE LEAVING THE 3 HIDDEN GIRLS, LYING THAT SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THERE

GRAB THE BASEBALL BAT THAT WAS BEHIND THE COUNTER AND HIDE BESIDE THE DOOR TO ATTEMPT TO KILL THEM, TO BUY SOME TIME FOR THE GIRLS TO RUN AWAY

~~~

a/n: and yes my dumb ass was not giving the proper instruction. i was suppose to put comment in line instead of just "comment" since it's more proper if we do it that way. so please, please follow my instruction and comment in line. but wbk im a dumb hoe so i'll be letting that chapter 2 pass. 

hype my story up if y'all don't mind lol. 

P.S. I DID NOT PROOFREAD

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 284 18
When 12 girls who go to school together and don't know each other but are involved in a competition that causes they had to work together had to stop...
203K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
Stuck: No Way Out ellise. द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

419 35 14
(lowercase intended) unveil secrets hidden, can you survive? cw // profanities, death started: aug-10-23 ended: aug-21-23
414K 32.8K 46
When the disgruntled detective meets the sadistic serial killer. Genre: Horror/ Thriller Yoonseok ff #1 horror-thriller 4/30/2020 #1 Namjin 5/26/202...