๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

7

5.4K 147 118
By AGirlFromTheStars

We walked to our destination when the twins whistled.

"We're back!"

"Here we are!"

"It's okay to come out"

I heard son mumbling when a Rhodonite appeared from a hole.

"I hope you weren't followed. You weren't right? Did you double-check?" Rhodonite gasped when she saw us.

"You've been followed!" (I love this part)

Her reaction caused me to smile. I also noticed that Rhodonite was a fusion of a ruby and a pearl, I would ave asked for her but I knew this wasn't the time nor place.

Steven tried to greet her but she instantly moved away from him.

"It's okay Rhodonite"

"Relax. We brought them here"

"They're with us" The twins said and placed their hand on Steven's shoulders.

"Can you trust them?" Rhodonite questioned the Twins.

"Sure"

"I think so"

Then a Padparadscha walked from behind a wall. I looked at her in shocked, never in my life have I seen a Padparadscha, only read out them.

'I'm so glad I decided to Steven'

"Everyone, a wonderful vision had appeared before me. The twins of Rutile will bring one...two no three strangers to our current place of hiding"

"We know Padparadscha your prediction already happened" Rhodonite told her.

"Hmm. I wondered what would have happened if the robonoid had scanned my gem?" I thought out loud.

"Oh, my Stars! You brought Purple Diamond with you!?" Rhodonite screamed.

"Please call me Y/n and I can assure you I'm not going to harm you" I assured her.

"How do we know that you're not going to rat us out?" She asked, shaking.

"Because I trust her" Steven answered for me.

I felt something in my heart pull.

We exchanged smiles at each other.

"Oh my! One of the strangers is Purple Diamond!" Padparadscha shouted.

This caused me to laugh.

"They were being chased up on the surface by one of those horrible robonoids" The Rutile twins explained.

"Don't tell me, you tried to fight those things Rhodonite asked worriedly.

The twins waved their handoff.

" No, no of course not. These three were about to be scanned and we pulled them under"

"We were just in time"

"Let...me...see" Appeared another fusion, a Flourite.

While Lars started to freak out and hide behind Steven I looked at them in awe.

"They...don't...look...like...gems" Flourite said as she moved closer to us.

"That's what I said"

"I said the same thing" The twins said to each other.

"Hello, I'm Steven. I'm a gem, well half gem and this is Lars, he's all human" Steven greeted.

"Hello I'm Y/n Diamond I'm also a half gem" I said with a smile.

"That's...why...you...look...so unusual" Fluorite told us.

"We look unusual?!" Lars shouted from behind Steven.

"Of course you do! You can't just walk around the surface like that? You're off coloured just like us" Rhodonite explained.

"What do you mean 'Off colour?"
Steven asked.

"You know, wrong"

"Not. Right"

"Flawed" The twins explained.

"What? But you guys are none of those things, you all seem fine to me" I told them.

"What? But you guys are none of does things, you all seem fine to me" I said.

"Teah I agree with Y/n. There's nothing wrong with you guys" Steven said.

"Gems...like...us...arent...needed...Padparadscha...could...only... predict...things...that...just...happened" Fluorite explained.

"Here comes Flourite!" Padparadscha said, proving Fluorite's point.

"And a fusion like me is unforgivable" Rhodonite said hugging herself.

"When my-our organise found out let's just say we were replaced, but my story is nothing. How many gems are you now Fluorite?"

"Six...maybe...more...if...we...meet..the...right...gem" Flourite said smiling.

"And then there's us" The twins said.

"You mean you're not a fusion?" Steven asked.

The twins looked at each other.

"We're just a rutile that came out wrong. We've survived because the other rutiles ran away when we emerged"

"We survived because they were afraid of us"

"Afraid of you? So you've been hiding for your whole lives" Lars asked, standing up.

"What happens when they find you?" He asked.

The looked at each other nervously.

"We'll be..."

"Shattered" Padparadscha finished the sentence.

"That's ridiculous! I will not allow that to anyone of you guys" I told them seriously.

The Off-Colours smiled at what I said.

I heard a noise coming from behind us, we all had scared expressions, knowing what it was. Then we saw robonoids scanning for us.

"Arr! You were followed! They're going to find us! They're going to break us!" Rohorite panicked.

"This is our fault. If it wasn't for us, you would be fine" Steven apologized to the twins.

They looked at him sympathetically.

"We couldn't just leave you there"

"We had to do something"

"Guys we should getting hiding now" I told the panic in my voice was evidently.

Then everyone ran to find a hidden spot.

"Careful everyone we are about to be found" Padparadscha told us before Rhodonite took her to hid.

Me, Steven and Lars hid together.

We peaked out to see that the twins were about t be found, they held each other's hands in fear. Before I could do anything Lars walked out of the hiding space and threw a rock at one of the robonoid.

"Are you mad!?" I shouted at him.

My heart jumped to my throat as I saw the robonoid came straight for him.

As the robonoid scanned him he said "It's okay to be afraid", after they had finished scanned him they went on.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

" Oh my gosh, Lars they were trying to scan your gem. They can't see you at all" Steven said, finally understanding how they worked.

"Alright look like the tables have turned!" Lars cheered.

Then Padparadscha walked up to Lars.

"Human Lars" She called

Lars quickly turned to face the small gem.

"I have been possessed with the most marvellous vision. You, human Lars are gemless and will be safe from the robonoids. Which only targets gems"

She was to busy explaining her vision that she didn't notice a robonoid scanning her.

"Lars, Padparadscha. Look out!" I warned them.

Luckily Lars heard me and kicked the machine away from her before it could blast her, sending it to a wall.

Lard jumped with Padparadscha in his arms away for the falling rocks.

"I think that was the coolest thing I've ever done in my life" Lars said, still shocked of what he did.

Me and Steven ran up to them.

I crouched down to check on them.

"Are you two alright?" I asked.

They nodded. I sighed in relief and got up.

"It's not over yet!" Steven said his shield in front of him.

The robonoids scanned us and found our gems, just as they were about to blast us, Lars grabbed a fallen rock and smacked the two robonoids away but he missed one.
I quickly summoned my sword and with all my strength i threw it towards the robonoid, cutting it in half and it exploded. Then my weird returned back to in my hand and I smiled.

'I love this sword' I thought.

I turned to see a robonoid was about to blast Steven but he was able to deflect the blast with his shield and destroy the two other
robonoids.

The Steven picked up Padparadscha.

"Oh the shield is reflective" She said.

"Padparadscha come back! Hide!" Rhodonite called to her.

Another robonoid was about to scan her gens when Lars came and used his body to hid her gems.

As soon as the robonoid turned around, Lars grabbed his rock and jumped on it. It tried to shake him off and he hit the centre causing it to blast everywhere.

Lars then plunged the sharper part if his rock into the robonoid.

"Eat this!" With that, the robonoid exploded.

The impacted if the explosion caused Lars to be knocked to be towards the wall were Flourite was hiding. He fell on the found and laid unconscious.

"Lars!" Me and Steven called out as we ran towards him.

While the Off colours we're praising him for his courageous act, not knowing he was dead.
Me and Steven tried to help him.

Steven placed his head on Lars' chest to hear his heartbeat. He gasped and tears formed in his eyes this alone told me there was no heartbeat.
Tears formed in my eyes, despite knowing her for a short time, I wanted us to become friends.

Steven held Lars close to him, his tears roll down his cheeks and landed on his face then Lars started to go, his hair and skin to completely pink.

Las was alive again and able to move. He then pushed his hair out of his face revealing a scar on his right eye.

He groaned in pain.

"Woah. What happened?" He asked.

"Oh, my, something in incredible is going to happen to Lars" Padparadscha predicted, but it already happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE โžช(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
180K 5K 34
This is another steven universe fanfiction! I'm going to insert le reader as a crystal gem! I'll be using completely non-binary pronouns and descript...
27.9K 702 16
~Warning: Their is a little messed up stuff in this.~ A Pearl x Gem!Reader. (Y/N) is a gem who joined the Crystal Gems about two hundred years ago...
1.2K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...