My 9 Hybrids | EXO FANFIC

By JustAFan5679

Y/N and her friend Anna, went together to a hybrid shelter. Anna had wanted to adopt a puppy hybrid, whereas... More

A/N.
Chapter One: 3 Cats?
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Chapter two: Another hybrid!
Chapter three: An Owl Hybrid?
Chapter four: Sharing Stories
Chapter five: A Bunny Prince!?!
a/n
Chapter six: Father figure?
Chapter seven: The Corgi + One
Chapter eight: New House
Chapter nine: Moving to the House
Chapter eleven: Wolf Hybrids Exist
Chapter twelve: First Birthday Together
Chapter thirteen: NiNi Bear
Chapter fourteen: Beach Day Turned Wrong

Chapter ten: Retriever and Corgi Puppers

500 23 0
By JustAFan5679

We had just finished unpacking the stuff from the previous house. it has been two weeks since we had moved into this new house. The hybrids have all seemed to be enjoying the unpacking process, as they had been the first to finish unpacking everything that had owned. They've even organised everything into their respectful places. Today will most likely consist of the nine of us going out to the furniture store near the house to buy Kyungsoo and Jongin another bed for their bedroom, we will also be buying Jongdae and Minseok a slightly bigger bed each, we will also be going out to buy some decorations that will suit the boy's styles and make their rooms a little more homey for them.

The hybrids are currently washing up and getting changed into casual clothes so that we can make the 45-minute drive to the furniture store which is in the city. Chanyeol was the first one down and ready to go, to be honest, I think he's one of the ones that are the most excited about having a new permanent home. It has been a while since he and Baekhyun have had one from what I've been told from the other hybrids. Chanyeol and Baekhyun have told the other hybrids bits and pieces of how they got to where they are now, their story up till I adopted them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun did have problems with Kyungsoo at first, only due to Kyungsoo getting annoyed easily. However, they have now learned from that and now they all are very close, not as close as each other, or how close Kyungsoo is to Jongin. But close enough for now.

"Chanyeol you can get in the shower now!" Jongin yelled down the stairs to the golden retriever hybrid who has been waiting for a shower to become free. After hearing Jongin's yell the hybrid quickly ran back upstairs to the shower that was earlier occupied by Jongin. Out of all the hybrids, Minseok was the quickest to finish with the bathroom, due to his extreme hatred for getting his tail wet. He also makes me brush out his tail after I finish drying it for him. He doesn't have really thick fur, but he does love the attention that he gets from me brushing it.

Chanyeol finished in the shower after maybe 10 minutes I believe. The other hybrids have already finished and are currently now dressed, they are now eating breakfast. They have decided on just eating a regular breakfast, aka, cereal, as it's quicker and they don't have to prepare anything for it. They also wanted to go shopping already. They brushed their teeth after eating, as Junmyeon made them all do it. I walked out the front and to my car that was parked out the front. The boys each made their way out of the house and towards the car, they got in after a little argument about who gets to sit where. Junmyeon sat in the front, the passenger seat. I sat in the driver's seat as I will be the driver. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Minseok sat in the middle seat together. Jongin bought his brown fluffy bear blanket with him, he will end up sleeping on the way to the furniture store. I swear he sleeps through the loudest of noises. Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Baekhyun sat in the seat behind the previous three. Yixing chose to sit in the two-seater seat behind the driver's seat. This is going to be a long and very loud ride, considering the three loudest of the boys are sitting together, they will make sure to be extra rowdy and loud.

I started the car's engine up and made sure that everyone was buckled in and comfortable before I started the drive. This 45-minute drive will probably end up being longer than expected.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE FURNITURE STORE ~

We finally have arrived at the big furniture store after a full and long 50 minutes, because the parking in this location is horrible. We spend a full 10 minutes nearly, just searching for a near car park. Minseok woke Jongin up from his nap, which earned him a small growl from the bear hybrid. The boys each got out of the car after I had, making sure that they were supposed to. We walked into the furniture store. The first area that we decided to head to was, the bed section, as that was the section that is the most important to us at this moment. Jongdae chose the bed that was more sophisticated looking. He said that he likes how it would look very simple in the room along with Minseok's bed.

Whereas Minseok chose a darker brown bed. He liked the finished look it had. Plus, it suited the look of the bedroom since Jongdae had chosen the white simple bed. Minseok's bed also comes with bottom storage compartments, this is good for him as he likes to be well organized, neat and clean.

The bed that Kyungsoo had chosen a plain white simple bed. Kyungsoo had said that he was fine with this type of bed, as he said that he may not even use it on a daily basis, as he and Jongin would normally share a bed now, as they are most comfortable with this. However, he said that if he were to ever need to sleep alone, he will. Kyungsoo also picked out a group bed for everyone to share if needed. This bed is huge, the biggest bed that I've ever laid my eyes on, I didn't even know a bed this size existed. I would say that this bed is about 4 king-sized beds put together. Impossible right. He used the excuse of "What is there's a storm? What if someone were having a nightmare and needed comforting?" So, therefore, I brought the group bed too, considering he gave me those big round eyes that I can't resist.

I paid for the furniture that we all had chosen. The employees said that if I leave them my address then they will have the items delivered to our house. Obviously, I, however, had to pay extra for the delivery fees. The next place that we were heading to will be the home décor store. We need to get decorations for the hybrid's bedrooms. The boys bought a television for each bedroom, some got random paintings to put on their bedroom walls, some even got posters. Some of the boys preferred to get fake plants to add some colour to their rooms. I paid for each of the boy's things, then we went to the car to put the new things in the back.

"Come on boys, get in, we now have to drive back home," I told the eight hybrids. Each of them got into the car, however, they switched up their seatings. This time around Minseok had decided on sitting in the passenger seat, Baekhyun said in the back with Jongin and Kyungsoo. Junmyeon chose to sit on his own in the seat behind me. This left Yixing, Chanyeol and Jongdae to sit in the middle seats.

~ TIME SKIP TO HOUSE ~

The drive back home was surprisingly quicker than the drive over, it was also surprisingly somewhat silent, the only noise being heard came from the road and the car moving. Most of the hybrids had fallen asleep during the drive. I quickly woke the boys up once we reached home, they helped me move the things out of the car and into the first lounge room. We were going to leave them here for now, until the hybrids were less tired. Then they were going to go set them up in their bedrooms.

The boys and I laid down on the lounges to get some rest. None of us has the energy to move to our rooms, considering most of us were upstairs, what tired person actually wants to walk up a staircase. Baekhyun asked Chanyeol something, they were whispering, although, I am sure that the other hybrids can still hear them, due to them having a sensitive hearing. "Ummm, Y/N, the other hybrids know this now, but I- - We think that as our permanent owner, you should know this too," Chanyeol practically whispered out the words. "Chanyeol, whatever you have to say is safe to say, I would never judge you or hurt you, the same thing goes for all you guys, your family now, we are all family here," I assured Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The other hybrids all smiled at me after I said this, Chanyeol and Baekhyun still seemed and looked a little nervous.

"So, to start off with, we did not mean to annoy the other hybrids, we were just scared that maybe everyone would hate us," Baekhyun explained to me and the others. "We don't hate you, nor are we annoyed by you two being here, I am sorry that I got angry at you," Kyungsoo apologised to the Corgi and the Golden Retriever. "That's fine, we understand after Y/N explained to us that you didn't like loud places and instead preferred the quieter side of things," Chanyeol reassured the owl hybrid. "We went into that shelter. The one that you adopted us from. Our past owners had said that we were useless and too energetic. They had wanted someone quieter than us, someone, who smiled less, someone who would take them seriously," Baekhyun explained and then Chanyeol continued with, "The reason that we stayed together in the shelter was that the employees weren't able to separate us, without one of us making some sort of scene, they used to beat us up when we were too rowdy and loud, then I got moved to a different cage. One employee there, the manager, I think he is, Mr. Chae, he is really nice, most would say that he doesn't look nice nor sound nice, but he made sure that we were fed and that our wounds were treated." "The real reason why Chanyeol was being given to the hybrid hunters was, that the shelter wanted to adopt me our to some new couple, they have never had a hybrid before, Chanyeol got angry when we were separated. They tried to get rid of Yeollie, in order to get be adopted out, Mr. Chae tried to stop them, but even he can not stop the boss," Baekhyun finished off the story with a shaky voice.

"Boys, your family here now, no one is ever going to hurt you or try and separate you against your own free will again," I explained to them. "They will get hurt if they even think they can," growled Minseok. These boys are my little family, I can not wait to see what time brings us. "Guys let's go to sleep when we wake up, we will put everything into your bedrooms, then in the morning the delivery guys are going to drop off the new beds," I told the hybrids. I got a few 'night Y/N's' back as we all made ourselves comfortable on the lounge. Cuddled up is the best way to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 1,870

I hope you like this chapter, sorry it took so long to write, I had a bit of writer's block. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 14.4K 35
"AHH!" I screamed when I saw 5 boys with cat ears and tails sleeping in my bed. They all woke up and looked at me innocently. "Amethyst?" One of...
592K 27.4K 68
As a volunteer, at a Hybrid clinic, Y/N befriends a cat hybrid who comes in injured. What will happen with their friendship when the world is agains...
7.1K 364 39
-There's a new neighbor! A weird one with seven pets.- In a world where Hybrids are considered pets for humans Felix tries to keep his hybrid family...
508K 26.7K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...