What Follows

By Marcoco123

Brought to this world through dark means, he is now forced to do the bidding of an evil force seeking only de... More

Chapter 1 Seeing the Truth: Part 2
Chapter 2 What it feels like.
A Stroke of Luck

Chapter 1 Seeing the Truth: Part 1

459 10 13
By Marcoco123

I lay there on the hard cold floor as a new born child would, not knowing who, or where I was.

“Do you know who you are?” said a cold voice near the far corner of a pale gray cavern lit by several torches embedded into the wall.

“Do you know who you are?” asked the voice again. “I… don’t…”

“Stand up.” Said the voice, and I felt my limbs move without my consent. My body struggled to find the right movements that would make me stand, and little by little, I could feel my body rising to an upright position.

“Who Am I?” I call out to the voice in the shadows. I waited for a response, but none came.

“WHO AM I!?” I call out once again while clenching my fists. I didn’t know why I wanted the question answered so badly. The absence of my identity burned with such ferocity that I didn’t care what answer I received for the question that tore at my soul. The lack of an identity was a punishment no creature could live with.

"You are an abomination," he bellowed, "and you belong to me." Immediately, the burning in my chest subsided. I now had an identity, and that was good enough for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.8K 40
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
263K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
24.8K 581 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...