Let's Take A Trip

Por 10iWrite10

Let's take a trip into my mental The thoughts of a searching soul Somewhat lost, but also found Somewhat craz... Más

Intro
Ready? Aim, Shoot To Kill.
pray OR beat the GAY away

The Zodiac Player

82 4 7
Por 10iWrite10

Everyone is so into astrology now a days. I remember a time when people actually got to know you, for you instead of making assumptions based off of the last person they dealt with. This generation of people is so fucked up; mentally, emotionally, spiritually –Everyone just wants to be loved, but they don't know how to give or receive that shit.

In order to prove my theory I did a little experiment called "She ain't shit." Let's take a ride down memory lane. Gather round kids, it's Ryiah speaking.

                    ————————————

Test Subject #1 : Alicia

"She's fine as hell" I heard a voice say.

Looking up from my phone I saw a petite woman standing next to two other women who I assumed to be her friends. She saw me looking her way and tried to divert her attention elsewhere, but it's too late. I just spotted my first subject, and she looks like she might just be some fun.

"Hey ladies" I said, my southern accent slurring. "How ya'll tuh day?"

My test subject flashed a slight smile, but didn't say anything. Her friend glanced over at her as if to tell her she needs to speak up. When she didn't say anything I took the initiative and asked her out on a date. This is just my way of getting her number and making her feel like im intrigued. Her cheeks turned a bright pink color, and she switched her weight from the right side to the left; It's working.

"Bitch you gone answer her or not? Don't be shy now. Speak the fuck up."

A chuckle escaped my plump, pink lips. Her friend is right. What sense does it make to blurt out a comment, give me the look, then be too afraid to say something?

"Well?" I asked growing impatient. "What's it gone be? Yes or no? I don't have all day mamas."

Her other friend giggled to herself. Raising an eyebrow I asked her what's so funny. She flashed me a smile and said "Busta Rhymes headass" which made me laugh entirely too hard. Part of it was an act, but part of it was me genuinely laughing because I found it funny. I haven't met anyone with my sense of humor in a long time.

Test Subject #2 : The Friend; Amanda

Shorty finally replied to my question with a yes. I held my phone out so she can take it and put her number in it. She did as instructed and I made sure to tell me to make sure I text her. I gave her a slight head nod and walked away. Amanda stood back with a look of defeat on her face, but I made sure to send off some kind of signal to let her know I wasn't leaving her out.

"My man" I said standing next to a random guy. Once he adverted his attention towards me and away from his phone I asked him for a favor. "Go over to that girl and tell her to turn her airdrop receiving on to everybody."

He dusted off his hands and walked over to shorty. As soon as he approached her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I watched her pull her phone out from her back pocket and click the screen a few times. Once she did I wrote my number in a note and sent it to Amanda's Xr. Thats cute, she has her phone named.

The look of confusion quickly went away after the random guy whispered in her ear and she glanced my way. He proceeded to talk to the other friend, who i assume is straight. Her smile spread from ear to ear as he talked nothing but game. It's a damn shame because all three of them are about to be played at the same damn time.

                 —————————————

"Oohh fuck, Dez" Which is a fake name I told this girl. "I'm about to cum" Test Subject #3 moaned in my ear.

I had her legs pinned to her chest as I gave her deep, slow strokes. The look in her eyes let me know I was doing my job, and well. I love being dominant and taking control, but sometimes I'd love to be dominated and pinned down myself. I don't trust any of these test subjects to have that much access to me though.

"Mmm. That was the best dick I've ever had."

I knew she was lying because my homeboy smashed a few days ago and she told him the same exact thing. Test Subject #3's name is Monique. Monique goes to my school, is a junior, and lives off campus with her three friends.

I chose Monique because she's confident, yet a little cocky and arrogant. She knows that she looks good and if anyone tells her otherwise they're just hating. She's book smart, but lacks the consciousness to know when something isn't right socially or environmentally. Monique is easily swayed and lacks the toughness to tell someone no. Monique is the perfect example of who not to be like.

"Aite. You know the drill" I said motioning for her to get the fuck up off me. "Know I don't do that cuddling shit. You got to go shorty" I said slapping her soft ass.

Her lip dropped down into a frown and she called herself pouting. None of that phased me though. I stared back at her nonchalantly until she finally got the hint to get dressed and leave.

"No warm towel to clean you up, no cuddling, and no catching feelings. Those are the terms of this agreement."

Her eyes began to water as she grabbed her clothes and headed for the bathroom to get situated. While she did that I pulled my phone out of the nightstand drawer and texted Amanda back.

Text To: TS #2

What's up shorty? We still on for tonight?

The bubbles popped up to let me know she's typing.

Text From: TS #2

Yea..You still picking me up from work?

I contemplated on whether I really wanted to or not. I did tell her that I would, so like the honest person I am I'll go through with what I said.

We exchanged a few more texts before Monique came out the bathroom fully dressed. She still had that same pout on her face so I told her to make it disappear immediately.

"You aint shit Dez. I don't know why I keep fuckin around with you."

A smirk formed on my face as I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close. She was startled by my quick and abrasive actions, which turned me on all over again. I LOVE being in control, and knowing that I have complete power over someone. I wrapped my hand around her neck as I looked down at her.

"Fuck allat shit you sayin. I better see you again in a few days. This time be ready to fuck back, dead allat princess shit ya heard me?"

With a smile on her face she slowly nodded her head, while still in my firm grip and said "yes daddy."

                  —————————————

"Hey mama" I greeted Amanda as she slid in my all black Jeep Wrangler that my dad bought me for my birthday three years ago.

She leaned over to give me a kiss, but I turned my head so her lips softly landed on my cheek. A small frown began to form, but quickly went away as I placed my hand on her thigh and held her tightly. She let out a soft moan, which let me know she was ready to get down to business.

It didn't take long to get back to the hotel room; about fifteen minutes. While I was out I asked housekeeping to change my sheets for me, and by doing so resulted in me sliding her some extra cash.

Amanda had an overnight bag, but man was she about to be sadly mistaken. I don't do slumber parties or sleep overs. I hit it and send them back home where they belong. She walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Seductively stripping her clothes off, she looked back at me and asked if I wanted to join. Standing to my feet I walked over while simultaneously taking my clothes off.

She stepped in first, then I walked in right after her. She pushed me up against the shower wall and pinned my hands above my head. My sex demon in me was woken up – she is extremely happy. For once someone who wants to take control and enjoys doing it is about to fuck my shit all the way up.

Amanda is a short, but thick woman. She has short curly hair, dimples, and smooth brown skin and she smells like a beautiful sunny day in the spring time with the wind blowing mildly.

"I can tell you usually do the fuckin, but tonight I'm in control."

A grin spread across my face as she lifted my leg and propped it up on the small shower bench. She slid one finger in just to see how tight I am. After a few minutes of massaging my spot, she slid another one.

I bit my lip and tried my hardest not to bitch out, but couldn't hold out any longer. My legs began to shake and I was reaching my peak; about to explode.

"Don't cum yet" she said aggressively, but with so much passion. That wasn't helping my case. Her demanding voice made me even wetter.

My lips started to tremble and the words I wanted to say wouldn't come out. She continued to finger the fuck out of me until I couldn't hold on any longer. My juices flowed all over her fingers.

"I told you not to cum yet" she said in between licking my cum from her fingers.

I tried to touch her, but she swatted my hands away. I grabbed the washcloth from the towel rack and began washing my body. Amanda did the same. After about fifteen minutes of cleansing the our body's we rinsed off and got out.

Not even bothering to dry off with our towels, we headed straight for the bed. She pushed me so I landed on my back, giving her room to hover over me. The only thing that came to my mind was the Patrick meme and I almost ruined the moment by bursting out in laughter.

"This reminds me of the Patrick meme that was floating around social media not too long ago."

My eyebrows furrowed at the fact that she thought the exact same thing I did. We stared at each other for a few more seconds before filling the room with laughter.

Amanda kept her word and fucked the shit out of me. She had me in so many different positions I lost count after about the eighth one. She had my back arched better than some of these broads' eyebrows. And the amount of times I came is insane. Amanda is everything that I need and more sexually. Too bad she doesn't satisfy my intellectual needs as well.

"Aite shorty. It's time for you to go. I'll get you an Uber or Lyft..your choice."

Her facial expression was hard to read because she didn't show too much emotion. She didn't put up much of a fight either. Instead she grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to wash up, and change.

Shortly after she came out the bathroom fully clothed and bag in her hand. Leaning into my ear, she whispered "It was fun. Too bad you ain't shit. I'm a great cuddler."

I let out a slight chuckle and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Walking her over to the door, I got a glimpse at what I'd be seeing in a few days because she promised I can hit it from the back, multiple rounds.

"I'll text you when I want it again."

Giving her a head nod, I waited for her to walk into the elevator before slamming the door shut. I'm worn out in every way imaginable.

Time for a shower, and bed.

                 —————————————

"So how did your little experiment go?"

Thinking back on the past three weeks and the three women that I had unlimited access to, I licked my lips as I glanced down at my long term girlfriend and smiled. She's everything I need and more. She accepts me for me, loves me for me, and doesn't try to change me. She gives me freedom to roam, and when I'm ready to come back to her she welcomes me with open arms. Our relationship isn't perfect, but it works for us.

"It was a success. Test Subject number one hates me completely. She hates me for creeping with her and her friend."

Amiyah nodded slowly while she caressed my face. "Mmhm go on" she said intrigued.

"Test Subject number two was the most receptive to it. She was disappointed because she had some hopes of changing me. I offered for her to become our girlfriend but she politely declined."

Amiya's eyes widened as she sat up out of my grip.

"The sex was that good?" She asked licking her lips.

I nodded my head with a sly grin on my face. "Indeed it was. She fucked me almost as good as you do."

She urged me to continue explaining my results.

"Test Subject number three is the bat shit crazy one and I should've seen it coming. She slashed three of my tires and tried to set my truck on fire, but I beat her ass before she got the chance. All in all though my experiment worked. Number one has tweeted twenty times about how Capricorn's ain't shit. Number three has tweeted damn near fifty times about how Capricorn's ain't shit and that she'll never mess with one again. She even got into a heated argument with someone because they said not all Caps are the same."

We talked for a few more minutes before both of us grew sleepy. Amiya snuggled closer to me and got comfortable. I tightened my grip and closed my eyes.

It's wild to think about how one bad experience with one person can deter you from ever messing with someone because they have the same sign as someone who hurt you. Let Alicia and Monique tell it she ain't shit, she's nothing but a narcissist asshole who only cares about herself. Truth is, I'm none of those things. The way I treated them, is definitely not the way I treat Amiya or any of my past girlfriends. It was hard being that way towards innocent women, but for the sake of my social experiment I had to put my acting skills to good use.

I wish people would stop projecting their past experiences on to the new people they meet in life. No two people are the same, and just because they share the same zodiac sign doesn't mean what happened in the past will happen in the present. As a whole we need to learn, grow, and move forward. Letting go is a part of the process and the longer we fight it the longer we will suffer.

                   —————————————

May lessons be learned from the good and the bad. May your insecurities and toxic ways be laid to rest. May your projections be nothing more than light to a movie screen and May your thoughts be positive followed by wonderful affirmations of hopes and dreams.

Sooooo how do y'all feel about short story # 1 ???

Leave me feedback & constructive criticism.

Make sure you share & send your friends :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

277K 1K 42
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
Ishman Por AESTHETIC

Historia Corta

14.9K 763 23
peep inside
109K 1.4K 29
This story is based on Little Bethany who has had a troubled life growing up neglected by her own family and ignored by others in her community. Dani...
my dark souls Por red

Historia Corta

61.8K 200 21
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...