I Go Back To You ** Noel Mill...

Por GuiltyGucci

Margie Walsh was by no means the hottest youtuber online. However one day she makes a joke video about one of... Mais

Prologue and Author's note
Chapter one; Viral
Chapter two: Collab and chill?
Chapter 3: dinner and a Question
Chapter 4: Its all fun and games right?
Chapter 5: Well that happened
Chapter 6: So you promised?
Chapter 7 Beach days and Long nights.
Chapter 8; Damned if you do Damned if you don't.
Chapter Nine: So when is this happening?
Chapter 10; Pillow talk and Dinner table negotiations.
Chapter 11; Jealously Doesn't not make the heart grow fonder
Chapter 12: A drink in the hand is worth two in the hair.
Chapter 13: Morning after.
Chapter 14; What are we?
Chapter 15: Fights but first some (false) nudity
Chapter 16; Waking up to you
THIS ISNT A CHAPTER ITS JUST ME TELLING YOU WHY IM TRASH
Chapter 17: And let the dating begin
Chapter 18: one step forward, a billion steps back
Chapter 19: Trust and Trust issues have a strange relationship
Chapter 20: Yall are going to hate me for this one.
Chapter 21, New York New York
Chapter 22: It was supposed to get ugly at the murder camp. Not before.
Chapter 23: Day one at Murder camp and no murders. Yelp will hear about this
Chapter 24: Target on the Twins
Chapter 25: Girl next door and Bad girl are supposed to be at odds right?
Chapter 26: Two truths, one lie and 0 chances of getting out alive
Chapter 27: Blood in the water.
Chapter 28: You leave me Gasping.
Chapter 29: Hurricane Irene is actually okay.
Chapter 31: Don't Break your Promise.
Chapter 32: Baited Breath.
Chapter 33: You are Home.
Closing

Chapter 30: things are taking a turn

951 19 10
Por GuiltyGucci

"Thanks for cooking Margie" Spock said from my counter. He didn't look up from his laptop, he was too busy editing with me.

"Of course" I said as I poured the pesto sauce from out of the food processor. "Got to thank you some how"

He smiled as he continued to work, he didn't even notice when the door opened. He did however notice when Noel called for me. How do I know? Because the smile completely fell from his face.

"Hey Spock?" Noel said with a raised an eyebrow and looked to me. "I didn't know you were here"

"It goes both ways." Spock said as he gave a half hearted smile. "Do you want me to head out."

"Absolutely not" I said as I took the pork from the oven. "We are going to eat together."

They exchanged looks with each other. "I mean you could leave.... But" I put the plate on the dinner table and smiled. "Why would you leave this meal to me and Fluffy"

The two boys stared at the food. I knew at the very least Spock was famished. And Noel wouldn't leave because ... to be quite frank I sent him some incentive.

"Food is Food" Spock sighed as he got up from the counter and went over to the cabinet, "Want help setting the table.

I gave him a smile. "Of course. Noel would you mind getting the some wine from the fridge?"

"sure Mars" He said as he shot me a look. I had a feeling the sex tonight was going to be something else...

I sat down and waiting for them to finish setting the table. I cooked after all. When they were both seated I turned to Spock and smile. "Hey buddy... so" I began. "I am sorry I pulled the wool over your eyes.... I don't want to be the person who does that. But I love you and I love Noel," Noel put his hand on my thigh. I knew he didn't want me to be doing this. But honesty? It had been a month and they hadn't fixed it. It was my turn. "I want to apologize... for my part in the lie. I shouldn't have done it... and I am sorry."

Spock sighed as he served food on to his plate. "I know... and thank you for apologizing... I was never mad at you, but I appreciate the apology." He looked up at me and smiled. "I am sorry... for adding to the drama of that weekend. I was wrapped up in what I was feeling about Sarah... and other people." His eyes flicked to Noel

"Thanks, and I forgive you." I said as I took the some food on to my own plate. "Noel ..." I said, prompting him to apologize.

"Yeah... I am sorry too." Noel said. "I wanted to come to you, I did. But the reason I lied was because that you made me feel like I couldn't."

"How" Spock said angrily. I knew this is would happen. At least they were being honest.

"How about the first night you found us?" Noel said. "You ran out of the room and then yelled at me inside "

"Because I didn't want to be involved in a lie." He shot back. "You are the one who kept it up."

"And its that reason I didn't come to you" Noel said. "I wanted to, I wanted to talk to anyone. Mars had a lot of people she could go to and I was riding blind. It would have been nice to talk to you without feeling like you would jump down my throat or go to cody"

Food... was not going to solve this one. There was silence for a moment. I looked to both and they didn't seem to say anything.

"I ... I am sorry I made you feel like you couldn't come to me." Spock finally said. "But that doesn't justify hiding things the way you did. You don't get what was happening on our end. Cody was fine but I knew you weren't the same. I thought you were mad at me when you were just covering things up. Any time I would try to meet up with you, you made some excuse. I ddint know what to think so I assumed you were just distancing yourself from me. Cody forgave you, that was his decision but for my forgiveness you need to acknowledge what you did was wrong."

I looked to Noel. I could see the line of tension stretched across his brow. He looked at his food for a moment. I reached for his hand and rubbed it gently. "I didn't ... realize that is what you were going through." Noel finally said. "I am sorry for what I put you through. I realize I did not handle things well and if I could go back I would change it. You are my best friend and I want you to know that. I am sorry"

There was silence but it was filled with the rush of tension leaving the room. A large exhale so to speak.

Spock finally looked up to Noel and smiled. "Thanks man... I needed to hear that."

They gave each other a nod and then looked back to their food. "So..." Noel said. "Can we finally talk about you and Sarah now?"

Spock blushed and turned back to his food. the rest of the night continued without issue. They were laughing by the time Spock closed the door the tension they had was completely gone.

"So" Noel said as he began doing the dishes. "Your little plan worked."

"What plan?" I said innocently as I cleared the table.

"Keep playing innocent" Noel chuckled. "I will just invite you over to dinner with Sarah one day."

I glared at him. Not funny. Not even a little. "Noel."

"Damn" He looked at me. "Okay so she wont be at our wedding anytime soon"

"Did you say... our wedding" I teased.

"No" He replied flatly.

"Pretty sure you did." I walked up to him and wrapped my arm his waist and kissed his shoulder. "You think about our wedding?"

"Oh look" He said as he held up a plate. "I think this plate is cracked."

"Noel" I whined. "Be cute with me."

He put down the plate and turned around and cupped my face and smiled. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I."

I smiled and nuzzled into his hand. "Is this a bad time to tell you I really just see us as friends?"

"Now who is the not funny one" He whispered before pulling me into a kiss. It was slow and deep. I smiled against his lips. No one made me happier. He slowly began to push me into the counter. "Its just us right" He said as he lifted me on to the counter. His lips moved to my collar bone while I hooked my legs around him. I groaned as I knitted my hands in his hair. He came back to my lips and slid in his tongue into my mouth.

"No one is here" I managed through kisses. "Short of someone bursting through the door. I think we will be okay"

"On second" He pushed away. "I am dead bolting the door."

I laughed. "you are being so dramatic." Leaned back as I watched him go to the door. I decided to skip a few steps and took off my top. I wasn't wearing a bra so I was completely exposed. He would like that. I began to unbuckle my pants when Noel came back. "Babe- put your shirt on" His voice was panicked.

"What?" I turned to face him to see a police officer behind noel. "Fucking shit" I jumped down diving behind the counter. Someone hated me, someone fucking cursed me, and I know it was Sarah.

"I am sorry Miss." The officer began to stammer. "I am turned around... if you want to make yourself decent"

"Thanks for that" I said as I reached for my shirt.

"Of course... please know how incredibly sorry I am."

"Its fine... I wasn't expecting anyone." I looked at Noel and he was clearly just as pissed as I was. I really thought we were passed this, apparently the universe wasn't. I put on my shirt and then turned back to the cop. "You can turn around sir."

He turned and from the redness in his ears I could tell he was still thrown off from that little show. I could also tell Noel didn't appreciate the show either. "Are you Margaret Walsh?"

I nodded.

"My name is office Powell." He offered a hand. "My department sent me over... you were not answering your cell phone."

"Oh sorry it is off" I said. "What can I do for you?"

"We just to inform you... the third man for your robbery has been caught"

For just one small moment I didn't know what he was talking about. Then the memories rushed in. I could tell from Noel's shoulders he knew exactly what the officer was referring to. "Oh" I said. "That is ... so good to here."

"You see... he is the one who came into contact with you" The officer continued. "The detective incharge of the case wants you to come in for a line up. Tonight if possible."

I looked to Noel. He gave me a nod to let me know he was there. "Okay... I will need to book a hotel room and ... I will need to call my brother to watch my dog." I reached for my phone and began dialing. "Noel do you mind taking care of the hotel."

"on it now." He said as he pulled out his own phone. The next few minutes were chaotic. We would have to meet the Detective at the station, so at the very least I needed my car.

As I packed my things I saw Noel packing as well. "Noel... I know you have work tomorrow"

"I called my boss, he gave me the day." He shrugged.

"Are you sure... I know this wont be fun"

"Mars..." He looked at me. "I left you alone to deal with this guy last time. "I will not do it again."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you... I really need you to come."

He nuzzled his way in my hair. "Of course Mars. I love you"

"We should head out soon then. I think Powell is going to have a panic attack. He looked so nervous."

"I don't think nervous was the word he would use" Noel said.

"Green eyed Noel" I teased. "It has been a while"

"I am just saying" He rolled his perfect eyes and looked at me. "I am ready to go if you are."

"Yeah." I said. As I grabbed my bag. And began to head downstairs. "Alex just got here."

I knew because I could here my brother flirting with the police officer. He had a thing for men in uniform.

"I think he doesn't need any help babe." Chris said. I didn't expect to hear him. When we entered the walk way he was holding a go bag and dressed in sweats. "Hey there she is."

"Margie" Alex came up and gave me one of his classic hugs. The more people hugged me tonight the more I realized that this was real. I didn't know what to feel, relieved? Scared? Powerful?

I was never good at understanding my feelings. Noel was the first piece of clarity I ever got. I turned to him and grabbed his hand. "Hey Alex." I smiled. "Thanks for coming so late... Fluffy really appreciates it."

"Of course... I do have to tell you I called mom and dad though. They want you to call tomorrow."

I nodded. "I will." I turned to the Powell and smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Yes... I will be escorting you there." He said. "Just procedure."

I nodded as we headed to the car. "Look alex I will call you on the road and give you all the details -but please just make sure Fluffy is okay."

"Of course" He said as we go into the car.

"You ready babe?" Noel said as he took the drivers seat.

"Yeah" I sighed.

We both did our best to keep the car ride fun. But the fact we driving to see the man who stole all my shit was weighing on my mind. Would I honestly be able to identify his voice? Whats more what would even happen after that? Was this even the right guy? All I knew is he seemed white.

The more I thought about these things the deeper I crawled into my own head. I wanted to go back when I didn't have to think about this shit. I would be lying if I said I was the same person since the experience. I tried not to think about the look he gave me before he charged. And despite all my efforts I remember his blue eyes staring back at me.

"Mars" Noel said loudly. He reached over and pulled my hand to his mouth. "Come back."

"From where?" I said. "You are getting lonely aren't you? I get it, that two feet of distance can really fuck with you"

He kept my hand in his and smiled. "you know what I mean."

"Yeah... I am here now" I said. "I just ... I don't know how much help I will be."

"Just be honest... don't worry about the rest" He said.

"Do you think they will ask me to testify."

"It depends on what happens tonight" He said. "And if you do, I will be there, so will Alex and everyone else."

"Yeah... should we contact a lawyer or something"

"I think you are overthinking love" He said. "Just let us talk to the detective first then the rest will follow"

"Okay... how much longer?"

"Twenty minutes." He looked over to me. "Are you tired?"

"Yeah... but if I have a coffee I wont be able to go to sleep" I leaned against the window. The cold glass was a welcomed sensation, just the warm contrast of Noels hand.

When we finally pulled into the station officer Powell handed us off to another officer and said his goodbyes. He apologized one more time but both Noel and I had other things on my mind.

When we entered the precinct and Dectective Milani was waiting for me. Her smile was tight. I could tell she was tired. "Margie... and this is..."

"My Boyfriend" I said. "Noel... I just didn't want to come here alone."

"Of course... I should be clear. This man will not see you, just be honest and you will be fine"

I nodded. Milani wasn't going to pressure on me. It was a relief, considering the pressure I put on myself the whole ride here. "Lets do this."

She smiled. "We are ready for you, all you have to do is point to who ever the man sounds like."

"Okay" I walked into the dark room, Noel had his hand on my back. The man came through and at first I thought there would be no way I would identify him. Until they looked at me. I saw his eyes imeaditely. I remember the bright blue. But that wasn't enough.

"Number 1 step forward." Milani said. "Say your line"

"Is this shit really worth you getting hurt over?" No no way it was his voice. I shook my head and Milani showed no emotion.

"Number two"

This man stepped forward and said his line, it continued until number four stepped forward.

"Is this shit really worth you getting hurt over?" He said. My stomach dropped. I knew it was him. There was no chance for it to be otherwise.

"Him." I said with a shaky finger. "Number four"

"Are you sure?" Milani said. "there is still one more left."

"Yes" I said. "I remember him."

"Number 5 step forward" Milani said. "We just need to show you them all."

I nodded and listened but it wasn't him.

"Its number four." I replied.

"That will be all" Milani said. She turned to me and smiled. "You did great Margie."

"You never answered my question" A voice ran out.

I turned to see number four staring through the mirror. I don't know how he did it but we locked eyes. "IS this really worth getting hurt over?"

"Get him out of there and in a cell now." Milani barked. I turned to look at Noel who was focused on the man. "We will have an officer outside your hotel room tonight. You don't have to be afraid."

I swallowed hard. "I think I am okay." I said. "But I will definitely take that officer."

Milani smiled softly. "You are a good person Margie. I will not let this man affect your life anymore"

"Goodbye Mars" the man yelled as he was pulled out of the booth. That's when I got scared.

No one calls me Mars but Noel. No one.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

477K 12.3K 65
Julie and her twin sister Dahlia couldn't be anymore different. Where Julie was a total momma's girl in love with music, Dahlia followed her dad arou...
19.6K 604 46
This is the third book in a series, so start with "Dating a YouTuber?!". I was doing it. The thing I never ever thought I would have the guts to do...
12.8K 264 8
You and Shane are great friends, both of you being very relatable was what got you guys along great. Shane featured you alot in his videos. But, bein...
25.1K 583 25
Living with your best friend for the summer without any stresses sounds good right? Wrong. The six guys of Our2ndlife find their way into the girls l...