My Baby (Kid Lucas Y/N)

By ratedaugust_

Love isn't the word when it comes to Lucas and Yn. Everyone knows he's hers and she's his, and nobody gonna e... More

1.Intro
2.Love You..
3.Birthday Drama
Birthday Drama (Pt 2)
5.Do Better
7.Love Again
8.Anybody
9.Changes
10.Homecoming
11.Unfolded
Unfolded Pt 2
13.Take It Back
14.Save Me
15.New Thing
16.True To You
17.Strange
18.Trouble
Chapter 19 |short|
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 |Finale|
Now & Forever |Sneak Peek|

6.Slowly..

15K 406 60
By ratedaugust_

Lucas's POV
It's been about 2 months now since Yn has been in a coma. They say she's barely recovering but she might survive... I just been slowly giving up. I just hate the fact that something so little caused all this mess..

I'm such a fuck up.. If I would've just listened to Yn and tested the baby, none of this would be happening. Its all my fault. I'm losing the love of my life, my everything, the only person I've ever loved this much...All over a baby that might not even be mine. Its all my fault..

I do still visit Yn everyday after school, its hard for me to see her wired up and lifeless. It's killing me on the inside day by day and I'm thinking about just ending it all and letting Yn be free and not have to worry about me.

Today is Saturday, which would usually be me and Yn's chill day. Since she isn't here I just get high, it puts ease at mind.

Taylor's POV
Its been 2 months since Yn has been in her coma. Its been hard on everyone, especially Lucas.. He always blames himself for it but I know he would never intentionally hurt Yn..But I do have an idea of who would, and once I'm for sure I'm going to hurt somebody I swear..
You see, I think that Rachel has been after Yn for quite sometime and she was just waiting for the right moment to strike at her. And as of Maliah, that baby isn't even his and he's gonna find that out today. Nobody is gonna fuck with my family and get away with it, blood couldn't make me and yn any closer and I'm not about to lose her.

I went to Lucas's house and knocked on the door
"Who the Fuck is at m- Oh hey Taylor what's up... You don't usually stop by like this"
"I need to talk to you. Its about Yn..I think I know who did it"
"Real shit!? Well come in tell me "
We sat at the kitchen table and I started talking
"Wait, I need to ask you one thing before I tell you....What did the car look like that hit Yn?"
"It was midnight blue, and it was a Jeep I think"
"Lucas, Its Rachel. She did this to Yn! That's her car!"
"What!? No, I don't think she would do that, especially if she wanted me to take care of Maliah.. You sure about this?"
"Look. That bitch has been after Yn since day one, she don't like her, you really think she give a fuck about that? She been waiting for you and yn to slip up so she could strike. I grantee you she just wanted to get yn out the way so she could get closet to you. And that baby ain't even yours, you know its not And if you don't believe me look at what was sent to her house today" I said handing him the test results

Lucas's POV
Maliah isn't even mine..I'm pissed now, I'm fucking ready to go savage on Rachel. I swear..all this bullshit over this fucking little girl who ain't even mine... Rachel has no fucking Idea what she got coming for her. Nobody is going to hurt Yn

"I'm gonna fucking k-"
"Lucas no, calm down. I have a plan in mind already but you're not going to do anything cause its way to risky for you..You'd probably be a automatic suspect.. Just let me handle it."
"Alright... Alright..what you plan on doing?"
"Nothing extreme, just know she'll live. She's going to be out your life when I'm done with her though.. Just leave it all to me."
I thought for a while after she left. She's right, I can't do anything to Rachel but I'm just gonna let Taylor do whatever it is .
I decided to go check up on Yn today
••••
"At this point, there isn't much I can say Yn. I hope you hear everything I been saying to you these past months but all I can do is hope.. I love you with everything I have and I hate seeing you like this. You were right about everything.. Especially Maliah. I regret the day this ever happened to you, I wish I could change everything and just go back but I can't.. And it's all my fault so I can't be mad. I'm the one who loves you but it seems like all I do is hurt you. And I'm sorry.. Its my fault.."
Tears started running down my face as I cried silently.
"L--Lucas, no" I heard a cough and a sleepy, quite voice. I look up and saw Yn woke, but her eyes were halfway shut
"Yn? Yn baby I'm sorry I -"
"Lucas its not you're fault.. Baby its nobody's fault, things happen for a reason, I'll be just fine"
"Yn how do you know that. How-"
"I don't. I don't know Lucas, but I know god is watching over me, I have hope and I promise you things will work out...eventually"
I looked at her for a minute..I can see she's in pain even if she tries to hide it. It hurts me to see her like this, honestly.
"Yn...I love you"
"I love you t----" she started coughing up blood
"YN...YN! BABY PLEASE STOP" She kept coughing
I ran out and yelled for a doctor. At least 5 doctors and nurses rushed in, if course I was placed in the waiting room.

I stayed for hours and hours waiting, I called Dario and Taylor a while ago. They were both in the waiting room with me. Dario was stressed, you could see it in his face..Taylor was tossing and turning in her sleep. I couldn't go to sleep, Yn was on my mind the entire time. I just really hope she was right cause I don't know what I'm gonna do without her.

Dario's POV
I'm so stressed out and worried about Yn.
You see, I've known Yn since we were 5 years old, she's practically my sister. A few years ago when her parents first started doing they're cases and things, I promised them that I'd watch over and protect Yn. I really do care about yn like she's my blood sister. We couldn't possibly be any more close than what we are now.
I just hope she's okay. Her parents don't even know anything about the accident, they're daughter could be possibly dying and they wouldn't know. They don't return calls, they don't text back, I don't even remember the last time they even checked up on Yn to be honest with you. They just act like they don't care which puts more pressure on me because now I have to make sure she's happy and okay.
*A doctor walks in*
"Good news, and bad news. Yn just had a slight trauma attack. I would like to show you all something." He said leading us to her room
"What's wrong with her? Why is she hooked up to all these damn machines!?" Lucas said walking over to her
He showed us some X rays
"As you can see here, Yn has very healthy kidneys. However, you can also see the accident had a impact on the left one. It has caused internal bleeding which is definitely a huge problem. The only way to fix it is if she finds a proper donator, meaning that they have to have the same blood type as Yn and they have to have an extremely  kidney"
"I want to donate. I'm not sure if we have the same blood type but I'm willing to try" I said
"Me too" Lucas and Taylor said
"Wonderful. Yn has a somewhat common blood type but it is also very rare. +O is her blood type. I would like for all of you to follow me to rooms so that you can be tested." He said leading us to 3 different rooms

•••••••••••••••••••
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.3K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso has been working together for 3 years in Violetta and everything was always the best between them. They have been good f...
599K 18.1K 68
Whats up?? Its ya girl here with my first story its a kid lucas and yn story. Soo there will be a lot of mistakes so bare with me and help me make th...
9.6K 299 24
*SEQUEL TO #CONESSA* *COMPLETED* Vanessa Lawley promised Connor Franta on their three year anniversary that they will be together forever. That they...
14.6K 132 26
Lucas was looking for a special girl in his heart that he love