Saturday Night | Reader X Kim...

By Someday24n

You have a crush on the most popular boy at school since forever. - Kim Namjoon. When your best friend Hana d... More

1 - seven minutes
3 - lunch break
4 - the incident
5 - the invitation
6 - conflict
7 - be yourself

2 - one night

6.1K 167 276
By Someday24n

A/N This contains smut.... So yeah, you have been warned 🤣

The party continued and Hana somehow convinced you to have a few drinks. You slowly started to loosen up and suddenly it was way easier to have fun. Also you were finally able to freely talk to all of the people who attended the party but you never met before. You were really starting to enjoy the loud music and when your favorite song came on you pushed all of your worries aside, grabbed Hanas hand and jumped up.

As the two of you crazily started dancing you noticed Namjoon looking at you. He was smirking as he watched you, his eyes never leaving your body. Your dizzy mind liked the attention a lot. As you moved along the beat, swinging your hips from side to side you felt your mind going blank. You felt dizzy from the crazy dancing, the world was spinning around you. The alcohol was finally taking over.

Namjoon noticed your carefreeness and that was why he decided – after a few more drinks – to take you up to his room. This time, being sure he can get more than a quick hand under your shirt.

***

"Your room is huge.", was your only comment as you awed at the large bedroom. It looked like a freaking hotel suite. Standing in the middle of the room you eagerly eyed every single detail in the room. Looking at the ceiling you stumbled a little bit over your own feet. You still felt dizzy.

You heard Namjoon chuckle. "It's pretty great, isn't it?" He was eyeing you for a few seconds before he started explaining that his parents had spoiled his sister and him pretty much. "Sometimes I think it's a bit too much, but I'm not going to complain."

While you were still exploring the room with your eyes, Namjoon sat on the edge of his large bed. You were much more loosened up now so Namjoon was pretty confident that he could finally get his hands properly on you.

When Namjoon patted the area next to him, you didn't even hesitate one second and sat down, too.

Namjoon usually didn't waste time when it came to "getting to it". His conquests usually didn't put up a fight, having wanted him for far longer than he's even noticed them. This time though, he wanted you and he wanted you now. But he realized that you might be less than reciprocal if the way you tried to push him off in the closet was anything to go by. So Namjoon decided to do this slowly and try to coax the sexual creature he knew was deep hidden within everyone. Especially in cute innocent girls like you.

Namjoon held your chin in his hand and made you face him. He flashed you a smile and you immediately were putty in his hands. It took you a few seconds to notice his lips against yours.

But unlike the surprised you in the closet, this time you were much more reactive. And also much more drunk. You allowed Namjoon to push you back onto the soft sheets of the bed as he climbed on top of you.

When Namjoons hands started to creep underneath your shirt, you shivered. But unlike the last time in the closet you didn't try to push him off. His touch send shivers down your spine but that only got you more excited. You felt Namjoons hands slowly making its way up. When he reached your chest area he quickly slipped one of his hands underneath you bra, palming one of your breasts. You automatically sighed against Namjoons lips, waiting for what he would do next. When Namjoon started rubbing your nipple with his fingers, you gasped.

Smirking, Namjoon went on to kiss your neck while keeping his devilish fingers on you. "You like that?" His husky voice sending even more shivers down your spine.

As you tried to answer his question nothing but a moan left your lips, so you just settled for nodding. Namjoon didn't really seem to notice that so he repeated his question. This time a little bit more firmly. "Do you like that, Y/N?"

"Yeah." You finally managed to say, still trying to muffle your moans. You didn't want to sound too desperate but Namjoon was definitely making it difficult. By now you were pretty sure he could get you to do everything he wanted.

"Good." Namjoon whispered against the skin of your neck before marking it with an angry kiss. You cried out at the slight pain but Namjoon kept the pressure and massaged the skin with his tongue when he was done. "You're going to want to wear a scarf for a few days."

A nervous laugh managed its way out of you before Namjoon continued marking your neck.

Namjoons kisses soon became deeper, kinda demanding but you were definitely not the person to stop him. You let him pass through every threshold you had held up earlier. Namjoons tongue slid past your lips, gliding against your teeth, the roof of your mouth, before meeting up with your own eager tongue.

Amidst the muffled noises coming from the two of you, Namjoons hand had begun to slowly reach lower and lower against your smooth skin while you would whimper underneath his touch. You were not even thinking about stopping him, also Namjoon was pretty good keeping you distracted with his lips. He was enjoying the control he had over you and your body but all so suddenly, when you felt him reach down for your waistband, you started to speak up.

"Wait!" Your eyes shot open as you looked down to Namjoons hand and you tried to push the tall boy away.

Namjoon pulled away from your, by now, kiss-swollen lips. "What's the matter?" he asked, though every kind of concern was absent from his voice.

You stared into Namjoons brown eyes only now realizing what kind of situation you dragged yourself into. You were in the room of the most popular guy at school, Kim freaking Namjoon. Him hovering over you, kissing you eagerly. So far the two of you were only making out, but he definitely wanted more. Were you really about to have sex with the schools hottest boy? No... no, you couldn't! You were just... you. Just normal, boring you. Nothing special to him. You didn't want to be just some of his stupid conquests.

Even though, deep in your mind a voice tells you otherwise, you try to push Namjoon off again. "We should—"

"We should what?" Namjoon raised a questioning eyebrow as he casually slipped his hand in your pants. You let out a shaky breath and closed your eyes, unable to continue under Namjoons touch. "Were you going to say we should stop?" Namjoon asked as he placed a soft kiss against your cheek.

You quickly held your hand against your mouth to stop yourself from moaning again and simply nodded at Namjoon. You suddenly remembered that there was a party going on downstairs and you didn't want the entire house to know what kind of noises Namjoon could push out of you.

Namjoons hand reached the edge of your panties and you bit down on your lower lip. His hand slipped over the lacy fabric, feeling your wetness through the thin layer of cloth. You let out a soft sigh as he pushed your aside instantly.

His fingers worked through your folds carefully. His index and middle finger seemed to touch everywhere but the bundle of nerves which you, all so suddenly, needed them to touch the most. You could feel how much he wanted you through his actions, but there was no way he would admit that to you.

"So wet already, huh?" Namjoon growled, eagerly pushing his fingers deeper into you and you finally allowed yourself to let out a moan. The moan that's been trying to get out since Namjoon touched you for the first time this evening. It was also the moan that said, "Damn it, what everyone else is going to say. I want this now."

He curled his fingers inside of you, getting a satisfied moan from you each time he pulled out and pushed right back into your core. When he took the fingers out of you, licking it with his tongue you blushed darkly. The view sending a weird impulse of desire pounding through you. A frustrated groan escaped your mouth due to the sudden emptiness inside you.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked with a husky voice. "Tell me what you want, Y/N." He said quietly, his lips brushing against yours as he spoke, but still refusing to kiss you. As you leaned in quickly he only moved his face away. "I asked you a question." You pouted and shifted uneasily under his piercing gaze. Why did you suddenly became flustered at his question?

Each word coming from Namjoons mouth pushed you closer to the edge, and his touch made you feel like your skin was on fire. With his tongue he licked the side of your neck and you immediately tilted it to grant him more access, but he left you needy. Namjoon bit his lip and smiled down at you, knowing exactly what you wanted and you absolutely couldn't hold back any longer. You had to tell him!

"I.. umm.. I want you." You let out a shaky breath and felt your cheeks heating up.

Swiftly he obliged to your request. Your pants and panties were gone within a second and Namjoon kissed you slowly while two of his fingers entered you again, slowly pumping. Then a third joined and you rocked your hips against his hand. But before you could even get close to your high, he took his fingers out of you, leaving you empty and needy once again. You let out a frustrated groan. But when Namjoon pushed your legs open you blushed deeply. "Nam-" You let out a surprised gasp when you suddenly felt his tongue enter you. It felt like heaven. Eagerly you spread your legs more apart as far as they can go. Namjoons lips felt amazing. And when his finger slid back into you, the feeling overwhelmed you as you came so close to your high, but he denied you the pleasure of reaching it again.

By now you had covered your eyes with your forearm to keep Namjoon from seeing you rolling your eyes in frustration. He was teasing you. You didn't like that but at the same time it turned you on a lot. But before you could even think about what Namjoon was about to do next he pulled your arm away from your face.

"Impatient, aren't we?" Namjoon asked with a satisfied grin. You sat up on your elbows and watched as Namjoon peeled off his shirt. Greedily taken in every inch by your eyes, you didn't even dare to blink. Namjoons stomach was a toned set of abs that you were sure he was flexing just to show off.

"Damn.."

Namjoon raised his eyebrow at you after he threw his shirt across the room. You followed Namjoons gaze and noticed that he was looking up and down your body. You suddenly felt self-conscious and lowered your gaze.

"Don't be shy." Namjoon coaxed as he leaned in for a kiss. Your tongue darted out eagerly, wanting to taste Namjoon again but instead you tasted something unexpected. You soon realized that it was yourself you were tasting and the fact that it didn't disgust you as much you thought it would surprised you even more. Instead, you found yourself attacking Namjoon hungrily and he let you.

Namjoons hands set themselves on either side of you and he pulled you closer until the two of you were only a few inches apart. This was when you couldn't help but place your hands flat against the muscles of Namjoons chest. He grinned against the kiss as your hands started to explore his upper body.

"You're so hot." You mumbled thoughtlessly while licking you lips in between the kisses.

Namjoon gave you a knowing grin. "Thanks." Then he just pushed your hands away, against your silent protests, before he started pulling off your shirt. He pushed your hair away from your back unhooking your bra and letting it slide off. His hands traced down your spine, sending shivers through your body.

With both of you now bare-chested, Namjoon leaned in closer and kissed the newly exposed skin of your shoulder. "You're not that bad either."

You were pushed down against the bed when you gave a moan as Namjoon kissed viciously on the muscle that connected your neck to your shoulder. Innocently you let your hands slowly trail down Namjoons abdomen.

But he definitely had other plans for your hands as he guided them towards his crotch. You shyly felt his erection through his pants and Namjoon grinned at you. Before your brain could even process what was happening, you were undoing Namjoons belt and pushing his pants and boxers out of the way. Namjoon watched you knowingly as your eyes widened at the view and your eyebrows shot up.

You always imagined this. Even if you would never admit. You also imagined kissing Kim Namjoon and maybe other parts of him, but seeing it in flesh... hard flesh. It was unreal. You reached to touch Namjoons member with a wary hand. If this was a dream, it was probably the most realistic wet dream ever. Maybe you were just passed out, drunk somewhere around the house because you couldn't handle the alcohol? But when you felt the soft skin under your touch you knew you were wide awake.

"Don't tell me you're just going to stare at it?" Namjoon joked as he pulled your hand and stroked himself with two hands instead of one.

You could feel Namjoons pulse through the large vein pumping the necessary blood to his member. It's been a long time since you've been this close to another person. And weirdly you wanted to get even closer with Namjoon.

You suddenly were thankful for Namjoon getting you drunk. Without that happening you would have never had the courage to push him down on the bed. "Liquid courage", you thought thankfully.

Namjoon, for his part, just closed his eyes and grabbed a handful of your brown hair before pushing you down towards his cock. But you didn't really need much pushing. You were there in a second after pushing Namjoon down. With one firm hand roaming the toned muscles of Namjoons torso and the other on the base of the shaft in front of you, you finally did what you'd dreamed of doing so many times before.

Namjoon sighed through gritted teeth as he felt your tongue swirling around the sensitive tip of his cock, tasting him, before putting more of him inside your mouth.

"Yeah, just like that." Namjoon encouraged you as he held on to your hair. You were excited, full of energy, an energy that Namjoon hadn't experienced in a while. And when you managed to get half of Namjoon before pulling back and taking him again, he sighed satisfied.

It wasn't long before Namjoons moans started to fill the room. He massaged your scalp with his fingers as he watched your head bob up and down along his shaft, getting it warm and wet.

"Stop!" He hummed suddenly, getting up on his elbows and pushing you away from his swollen cock. "I don't want to come yet."

Namjoon picked up your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. You settled yourself against Namjoon, straddling his lap and rubbing your bodies together. The friction was sweet and sinful, you having not experienced this type of pleasure in a while now. But Namjoon had a lot more in store for you this night.

***

"Relax.." Namjoon said, soothing you with a caress to your cheek.

You were lying on your back on the bed, your head resting on a soft pillow. Your face was flushed as Namjoon leaned in from between your legs to kiss you.

"Namjoon, I—" You said nervously as the doubts kept creeping back in your head.

He just shushed you. "It'll feel good." He gave you a reassuring smile, his teeth glinting brightly against the soft lights. "I promise."

You only nodded. You looked up at Namjoon as he hovered above you, aligning himself at your entrance. "Ready?" He asked, looking at you with lust in his eyes.

You smiled in response before you were pulled into a kiss, which Namjoon deepened with a tilt of his head. And then you felt Namjoon push in slowly, almost painfully. Oh, you wanted him so much right now. Still, there was a slight pain. But as you watched Namjoon throwing his head back with a hiss of lust and brushing his hair out of his face with one free hand, you felt an internal pool of heat gather inside of you. And it felt so good!

When Namjoon finally had pushed fully inside you, you let out a breath you had been holding since he first entered you. This was the best feeling ever, all of your doubts immediately blown away. You felt an unfamiliar fullness now that Namjoon was buried deep inside you. It was solid and firm, but yet it was unbelievably uncomfortable. Also so sensual.

As Namjoon began to pull back, he peppered soft kisses against your cheeks. As he whispered lustful words into your ear, telling you how warm and soft you feel around him, you begin to shiver. Not because you were cold but because his words turn you on a lot.

You grinned at Namjoons words and capture his lips with your teeth. Namjoon then felt like you were fine and adjusted to him inside of you, so he began to thrust forwards and then pull back, repeating his actions. Immediately earning loud and satisfied moans from you.

"Damn." You cursed after the first few thrusts. "You're too big."

Namjoon chuckled at that. "Thanks. But I think it's more because..." He paused to give a particularly hard thrust. You cried out, not in pain, but in surprised pleasure. "...you're too tight."

He was probably right, despite you not having sex in a few years. But considering the pleasure you're experiencing right now, how the hell did you even survive that?! But there was not much time for you to think about that, as soon as Namjoons next thrust hit you, you mind totally went somewhere else again.

So the two of you continued like that, whispering and crying out, thrusting and moaning. Just taking and giving pleasure.

You couldn't get enough of Namjoon. His words were like pure honey slowly pouring from the jar. His body was strong like marble, his eyes were dark and full of lust. And his cock was like a bullet being shot into you again and again. And the pleasure this was giving you was beyond all description.

Soon, you couldn't take it anymore. You could feel your high so close and when Namjoon picked up speed, his thrusts becoming much faster and sloppier, you knew he was close too.

Namjoons lips parted in a grin as he watched you desperately squirm underneath him. He picked up your legs, wrapped them around his hips and started to thrust even more forceful.

After that it didn't take you long to cry out Namjoons name as you finally reached you high, sending a incredible wave of pleasure through your body. Soon after you Namjoon came with a low shout and as he slowly rode you two through your orgasms you could almost feel how he was coating your walls.

Namjoon collapsed on top of you with a grunt, breathing deeply. Same goes for you, it feels like the breath was knocked out of you. So you just decided to take some from Namjoon in a breath stealing kiss that he was only too happy to give to you.

***

Hana had passed out in the living room not too long after you had left with Namjoon. Before the party started the two of you actually had discussed that you would be designated driver since Hana would definitely have been drinking. But as Hana woke up snuggled up to her boyfriend and a pile of other students on the living room floor, she knew that you didn't take her home that night. And your best friend already had a reasonable explanation for it.

If the moans from Namjoons room were anything to go by, Hana thought. She would've laughed but her head had decided to be a bitch and remind her of her hangover. This was going to be a long day but Hana couldn't wait to pepper you with further questions on Monday.

A/N Thank you for reading~!

I know it took me ages to update but... I made it xD Further chapters are planned...

Quick shout out to QueenLeeXD !! Thanks to your books and author notes at the end of each chapter I finally build up the confidence to write and publish my first smut scene EVER😅 thanks I guess.. Everyone check out her work, she's an amazing writer!! 💜 (If you don't wanne be tagged here, just tell me and I'll remove it~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
84.7K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni