BETROTHED - (SOPE/NAMJIN)

By GiGiShipsIt

What happens when a closeted Prince is promised to the wrong gender? STARTED: 28/09/2019 --- DESCRIPTION: Pri... More

đź‘‘CHARACTERSđź‘‘
âť„1- NaĂŻve Prince âť„
đź”…2- Omelasđź”…
đź”…3- The Princess & Prince đź”…
âť„ 4- Awkwardđź”…
đź”…5- The Brothelđź”…
đź”…6-Prince Intimidatingđź”…
đź”…7- Scored A Pointđź”…
đź”…9- Warm Wordsđź”…
đź”…10-The Brothel -IIđź”…
đź”…11- Goodbye For Now âť„
âť„12- The Unexpectedâť„
âť„13- Heroâť„
âť„14- Fraigileâť„
đź”…15- Hero -IIđź”…
đź”…16- Stray Kittenđź”…
đź”…17- Don't Be Rudeđź”…
đź”…18- Naughty Thoughtsđź”…
đź”…19- Don't Be Rude -IIđź”…
đź”…20- Berries & Creamđź”…
Missed You đź’ś
I'm Back! Again lol.

đź”…8-How Humiliatingđź”…

5.6K 427 681
By GiGiShipsIt

~👑~

"I brought the CD with the video I wanted us to watch," Hoseok said and pulled out a CD from his pocket.

"Okay. What's it about? A documentary on sexual intercourse?" a cute Yoongi asked, going to sit on the bed with Hoseok. The prince laughed.

"Sort of."

The Omelan prince stood and went towards the large TV and inserted the CD into its player.

"I usually watch queer porn but I found straight porn in my old collection. You know, when I still thought I was straight," he chuckled and joined Yoongi, taking the remote with him.

"Porn?" Yoongi's eyes widened, "As in pornography??"

He'd literally read dictionaries since he was little, of course he knew what pornography was, though he'd never watched it.

"Yes, my prince. Porn," Hoseok winked and chuckled, picking the remote and putting play.

Yoongi gasped in shock when a completely naked woman appeared on the screen, shamelessly touching herself all over and biting her lip at the camera.

"My goodness!" Yoongi gasped and covered his eyes.

"No, no, my prince," Hoseok laughed and climbed on the bed, kneeling behind the sitting Yoongi. He grabbed the prince's wrists and forced the younger to uncover his eyes.

"Watch it," he held Yoongi's face up and the weaker prince couldn't fight much.

He watched the woman spread her legs shamelessly and a naked man lay on top of her. It was raw and they showed with detail how his cock penetrated the lady. Yoongi shivered and gasped, forcing his face out of Hoseok's grip and covering his eyes again.

"I– I can't watch this, Hoseok! It's too disgusting!" he shrieked.

"Well, it's for your own good if you gotta be a real man," Hoseok chuckled and grabbed Yoongi's wrists again. He forced his hands off his face and then twisted his arms, forcing them to Yoongi's back like a police officer would neutralize a criminal.

Yoongi whimpered as his hands were forced behind his back.

"If you wanna give my sister babies, then watch how it's done," Hoseok hissed close to his ear.

"I– I can't watch this!" Yoongi shut his eyes tight, "I've watched enough! I know what to do! Don't worry!"

"Oh yeah? Why can't I see a tent in your pants then? You're not watching, Min Yoongi," he hissed pulled on Yoongi's arms, making him yelp and open his eyes.

"I'm helping you, Yoongi. But if you close your eyes again, I'll hurt your arms and wrists again. Got it?" he whispered into Yoongi's ear, giving the young prince goosebumps.

"Got it, Min Yoongi?" he growled lowly and Yoongi felt his pants begin to tighten.

"Y– yes, Hobi~" he whimpered, forcing himself to watch what was on the screen. But honestly, it disgusted him.

There was nothing fascinating about it to Yoongi. Sometimes it would be too raw and the young prince would shut his eyes tight. Of course, Hoseok pulled some more on his arms that were already strained backwards.

"Ah– ow!" Yoongi would shout a little at how rough Hoseok was being with him. But, what he didn't understand was why it was arousing him.

Yoongi could feel the blood rush into his little cock, a tent beginning to form in his pants.

"You like it, huh?" Hoseok whispered and Yoongi shivered, his cock growing harder from the prince's words.

Yoongi couldn't understand why he was getting aroused from Hoseok hurting and whispering to him, rather than from whatever nonsense was playing on his TV screen.

"I knew you would. Who doesn't like porn? Now you're watching it and finally getting hard. Good job, Yoongi," the orange head chuckled lowly, completely unaware that Yoongi wasn't growing an erection because of the porn.

"Oh, you're fully hard now. Do you know how to wank?"

"W– wank?"

"Masturbate."

Yoongi reddened.

"Y– yeah."

"Perfect. I'll leave you alone and I want you to masturbate to this video, okay? I would've joined you but only queer porn turns me on," Hoseok smirked at the younger prince who blushed uncontrollably.

"Goodnight, Yoongz. Come lock your door."

He let go off Yoongi's arms and the younger immediately rubbed his wrists. He then stood and accompanied Hoseok to the door.

"Make sure you watch everything. Okay?" Hoseok said with a mischievous smile.

"Ok– okay. I will," Yoongi lied.

"Good. I hope you're not angry with me being a little rough? If yes, then I'm sorry.

"It's– it's fine," Yoongi gulped.

"It's for your own good, Yoongz. You need to learn these things and be less naïve, before you marry my sister."

Yoongi nodded.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"Welcome, snowflake," slapped Yoongi's ass a little and the boy jumped, his cheeks reddening even more. Hoseok chuckled.

"You know, if you were queer, you'd be exactly my type," he confessed and Yoongi froze, his breath hitching.

"Your type?"

"Yeah. I like my men fragile and soft. Twinky, very timid and innocent. And with a nice little bum too," Hoseok laughed contagiously, "That's all you but major difference is, you're straight and you're getting married to my sister soon."

Yoongi didn't know what to answer and so he just smiled awkwardly, like a crack head.

"Night, Yoongz. See ya tomorrow," Hoseok patted his shoulder with a chuckle and Yoongi nodded nervously.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Hobi."

"Mm," the older smiled back and then left.

The moment he left, Yoongi stopped what was playing on the TV and ran to his bathroom, locking himself inside. He then pulled down his pants and boxers, his pretty cock springing free. He needed to take care of it and was very horny.

"Fuck~" Yoongi breathed when he wrapped his fingers around his sensitive length. He started to stroke himself slowly.

'~If you were queer, you'd be exactly my type~'  Hoseok's words came back to hunt him at the wrong time.

Yoongi masturbated rarely, but when he did, there was always a good reason behind it.

"Aah~" he moaned softly as he touched himself, stroking his sensitive cock faster.

Yoongi wasn't very resistant and so after about three minutes of pumping himself, he came all over the bathroom floor, with the cutest little whimpers escaping his lips.

He shivered and slid down the wall after coming, sitting on the floor. His chest was heaving a little and he tried to regain his breath. When it was all over, Yoongi felt like shit.

He always felt like shit after he masturbated, but this time was worse. Why? You know why. He'd just masturbated to the thought of Hoseok pinning his hands behind his back and actually hurting him while whispering into his ear. Yoongi felt awful and felt like fucking pervert.

'Why did I do that? Why did I just masturbate to the thought of the prince?! How humiliating. How did I even get aroused in the first place! Because he was hurting me?? Oh my gawd, what is wrong with me?!'

Yoongi buried his face in his palms.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" he began to sob, "First, women's clothing and now this??"

He shut his eyes tight and tried to breathe, regaining his composure bit by bit.

'Never again! Never again!'

~👑~

The next day, Yoongi felt better and went to stroll with the princess.

"Hey, your brother said I could now call him Hobi," Yoongi informed with a grin. Seunghee gasped.

"What?? Really?? Yes!"

"It's a good thing right??"

"Of course! It means he really likes you now and considers you a friend. Not everyone has the right to call him Hobi. It's a huge step in your favor, my prince," she giggled happily.

Yoongi was very happy with what he was hearing.

"I'm glad," she clung to his arm and they continued to walk.

Yoongi decided to tell her more.

"Seunghee?"

"Yes, oppa?"

Yoongi blushed at the honorific, causing him to smile shyly and making Seunghee giggle.

"Um, your– I found out your brother is queer."

He looked at her, expecting her to react some way but she didn't.

"Yes, I know. We all know. The entire kingdom does," she mused, "He's never made it a secret to anyone. Were you shocked when you found out?"

"Yeah," Yoongi laughed, "Especially because of how I found out."

"Let me guess," Seunghee rolled her eyes, "You caught him kissing or flirting with a servant boy? Tsk! He always does that. Hobi oppa is really something else. My parents are tired of him," she mused.

"Oh."

"Mhm. He does what he wants around here. He's quite a flirt but that's his only flaw, in my opinion. Other than that, he's a good brother, son and prince to our people."

"Tell me more."

"He always visits the people. And he sends food down to the poor of our kingdom, every two weeks. If we were as wealthy as Daegu, then we'd probably have no poor quarters at all," Seunghee informed.

"Wow. He does that?"

"Yeah. Our people love him. He's the sweetest and we all know he'll make a wonderful king. He cares a lot for the people he loves."

Yoongi was impressed with all he was hearing about the prince. He didn't expect it and to be honest, some part of him thought the prince was narcissistic and probably selfish. Boy, was he wrong. Yes, he'd won the prince's favor but after what Seunghee had just told him, prince Hoseok too had won some favor in Yoongi's eyes.

"That's admirable of him," he said and the princess nodded.

"I'll miss you when you leave tomorrow."

"I'll miss you too. I'll organise for you to come visit me in my kingdom."

"That'll be good."

They continued to walk and then Yoongi turned to the servants that were following.

"You two can go have lunch. I need some time alone with the princess," he told them.

"Alright, your majesty," Bambam and Jimin replied in a chorus before rushing away.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

We're getting closer to the interesting and spicy Sope stuff 🌝

Please vote and comment 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
Vendetta By sco

Fanfiction

17.5K 746 18
SOPE FF Jung Hoseok is a police officer paid to find details about a gangster named Min Yoongi. The Police keep an eye on what Hoseok does, but to th...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...