One Direction Preferences 2

By CoCo9922

What's it say? That's what it is, imbecile! (jk, you're fab). Read if you want! or Comment! or VOTE!! -Courtn... More

Sorry
Son//Abused
Leaves//Altar
Leaves//Altar 2
What's//Said
Work//Books
AHS
Sugar Daddy//Au
Sleepy//Momma
Child//Office
Premature
Song//Little Mix
BSM//Change
Injured//Army
Script//Song
Flight
College
Punk//Faves
Kid//Boy
Daddy//Girl
Dirty-ish
Breakfast Club
Concerned//Habit
Masq//Ball
Bank Robbery
Fave//Song
Stuck//Snowstorm
Interview//Picture
Mistletoe
Kids//Chirstmas
Thoughts//Movie
New//Eve
Vine//You
Poorly//idk
Happy//Daddy
You//Grand
Band//Fanboy
He's//Not
Kid//Zoo
Care//Injury
Secret//Past
Make//Couch
Don't//Public
Build//Fun
He//Work
Daycare//Lice
One//Limits
He//Teacher
He//Teacher 2
He//Teacher 3
He//Silent
He//Silent 2
Cancer//Letter
On//Cam
He//Stalker
Best//Hands
Buys//Expensive
You//Kitten
Grocery//Him
Words//Motivate
Fave//Show
Help//Sleep
Song//Lego
You//Dad
Demons//Song
He's//Dad
He's//Dad 2
Meet//Plane
You//Mom
Song//Upset
You//Tacos
BSM//Spanking
You//Chickens
He's//Punk Rock
Song//Brave
You//Llamas
Falls//Stairs
Hot//Tub
He//Driving
Part//Shooting
He//Twerk
Something//Castles
Child//Mems
Fave//FOB
He's//AU
He's//AU 2
Fun//Wal-Mart
Good//Morn
You//Fire
Spring//Clean
Fan//Phone
Day//On
Cheat//Jelly//REQUESTS
Movie Imagine
You//Eating
Meet//First
Sixth Member//Hate
Apologizing Zayn Imagine
Finds//Depressing 1 & 2
Book 3

Army//Home

10.9K 162 22
By CoCo9922

You Come From The Army and Surprise Him~

Liam:

You had been deployed for a little over a year. You loved the army, it was your second home. You fought for your country and could not be more proud. The only thing that brought you down was your boyfriend, Liam. You missed him like crazy. When you had told his mom you were coming home, she broke the news that Liam had left for tour. You asked where he currently was and she told you in the US. You told her you would fly out and surprise him and then you would both take a break and come home to see her. She immediately agreed knowing how much you had missed him. It was your departure day and you had set everything up with Paul. You were to fly straight out to LA, meet him at the airport, go to the show, and pop out. You had arrived back from Afghan and landed in LA. You saw Paul and ran straight to him. "Welcome home (Y/n)! Haven't seen you in forever. I sure have missed having you around" You laughed. "I missed you too Paul. How long before ya know?" "About 2 hours, we have a long ride to the show. Do you want to change or anything?" You shook your head. "I literally just got back, I have nothing. But I'm fine, I just wanna see him" On the way there, Paul told you that you would just run on stage. He wasn't going to hold you back any longer than you were hoping. You arrived and they were in the middle of a song. You looked at Paul and he nodded. You walked out and Niall noticed you first and smiled. He went over and hit Liam and he turned around. The fans were going crazy. You looked at each other and started crying. You started walking towards him but ended up in a sprint. He collected you in his arms and you just hugged and cried. You held on for dear life like it was your last moments. "I missed you" He whispered. "And I'm so proud and happy that you're home safe." You nodded crying to hard to say anything. When you let go of him, the other boys each gave you hugs and welcomed you home. "Sorry" Liam apologized. "My girlfriend just came home and surprised me. I didn't expect this" He said laughing. You stayed with him the whole show, glad to be home with your boyfriend.

Louis:

You wanted an elaborate plan. You loved surprising your boyfriend. You had come home a few days earlier from the army, only to find out Louis had set off on his world tour. You were incredibly proud but upset he wasn't here. Your dad gave you the idea to go surprise him while he was out on the road. You agreed and called up Lou. Lou helped you with everything. You agreed that you would sneak into the crowd and not be noticed until Louis found you. You were set to fly out to Colorado where they currently were the next day. You gathered your things and made your way. You and Lou decided that you would wear your uniform, so it would be easier to find you. You made a sign that said "Where's your girlfriend at?" And were going to hide behind it until he read it. Lou was to make sure he saw the sign and answered the question. You flew out and arrived at the hotel that Lou set up for you. "Lou!" You yelled walking in. "(Y/n!)" She yelled running at you. You dropped your things and ran hugging her. "Welcome home" You laughed. "Thank you! I missed you guys!" "We all missed you and your boyfriend's mischief." You both laughed. You went up to her room that you would share with her and started making your sign. You talked about everything from the army to what had been happening on the tour. When the show came, you got dressed in your uniform and you stood in the front row. You got the girls to help you and keep your secret. You hid behind the sign and waited patiently. The girls' job was to get Louis to actually notice the sign. He finally noticed it when he was talking during his speech. He came closer and squinted his eyes to read it. "Where is my girlfriend? Well, last time I got the chance to talk to her, she was deployed overseas in the army. I haven't spoken to her recently so I was hoping I would get a phone call soon" You smiled and shed a tear. He started walking away when you took the sign down and yelled "LOU BOO DON'T WALK AWAY!" That was the only nickname that you called him. He turned around and stared. "You're home?" You nodded. He jumped off the stage attacking you glad that you were home.

Niall:

Niall was in his hotel room. You recently spoke to him and told him that you wouldn't make it back for his break. He was upset and hurt and ended up giving the phone to Harry. You told Harry to watch him carefully and make sure he was okay. Harry agreed and told you to be safe. No one knew you were coming. You came home and saw your parents before flying out to their hotel. You had told security you were coming and to make sure that it was okay. They agreed and told you to be safe and give them a call when you arrived. You agreed. You didn't have time to change, but to you and Niall, it would make it more special. You arrived after a long flight and called security. They sent a car for you that brought you to the hotel. The boys were currently on a day off and you thought it was the perfect timing. You said hello to the fans and thanked them for keeping your secret and made your way inside the hotel. You had to take a few moments and calm yourself down because you were already getting worked up. You were walking down the hall when you spotted Harry. He took a double take and you held your finger to your lips. He nodded and ran at you hugging you. "Welcome back Sargent (Y/L/N)" You giggled. He always loved calling you by your army name. You were proud of it and it just stuck. The other boys came out and ran at you after you told them to shut their traps also. "Where's Niall?" "He's in his room, moping. He's been upset since you told him you wouldn't be able to make it home" Liam explained. You nodded. "I'm going to go see him" You laughed. They followed you in the anticipation of what he would do. You had Harry knock on the door. "Niall come on mate, you gotta come out sometime" "No I don't." You heart jumped at the sound of his voice. You started tearing up standing there. "I'm just going to drink these pints and waste my day off." You looked at Harry and nodded. "Can I have one?" You spoke through the door. You heard rustling and a "ow" before the door flew open. "You're home" He whispered. You cried nodding. You ran into your boyfriend's arms and didn't move the rest of the day, just relieving the time apart.

Harry:

You and Harry were always together, so the whole was very hard for you. When you initially joined the army, he was so proud and happy. He was upset and sad when you deployed. You returned a year and a half later, to find out that Harry had left for tour, you knew what you had to do. You were going to surprise him and stay with him for the rest of the tour. You only told Paul because he had to check and make sure that was alright, and that you had a room everywhere they went from now on. You planned on surprising him during Twitter questions at the next show that you could make it to. You ended up flying in from you drop-off location at your base and had to quickly get on the plane to reach where the boys were. When you arrived, you called Paul and he there in a matter of moments. You got in the car and on the way there Paul was explaining what would happen. "We're placing you side stage. The boys will answer the questions from the middle stage. But you know what that looks like. Anyway, you're tweet will be the last one that Louis reads and will make Harry answers it. When he does, one security guard will lift you up behind Harry and you'll just pop out I guess!" He ended it laughing. You nodded and were excited. You arrived and made sure to hide so that no one could see you and tip you off. When the show started you watched. When the time came for the twitter questions, they placed you and made you kneel down so none of the boys could see you. They went through the twitter questions and you laughed the entire time. It was Louis' turn to read the question and you turned nervous. You were shaking. A security guy lifted you on stage when Louis read your tweet. "Who do you miss the most boys? Harry let's start with you" He said walking over and winking at you. "ummm, probably my girlfriend, (y/n). She's deployed right now." He said. Everyone screamed as you were behind him. Louis nodded you walked up taking his place. Harry looked at Louis and then down to see who was on him. He laughed and hugged you seeing you. You both cried and held onto each other. "I'm home" You whispered in his ear as you kissed his cheek. He nodded. "You are and safe and I love you" It felt great being back in his arms again.

Zayn:

You loved your boyfriend and talked to him every chance you got. It was hard being away from him so long, but that wouldn't last long. You were coming home earlier than you thought, and decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to surprise him. You arrived at your home and found out he was on tour. His mom and you talked and reminisced before deciding that you would surprise him. You ended up needing a partner in crime and decided that Niall would help you. "Hello?" "Niall!" You screamed "Hey! How are you?" "I'm good! I'm actually home!" "You are! That's fantastic does Zayn know?" "No that's why I'm calling you. I want to surprise him!" "Surprise him huh?" "Yeah, I need your help. I was thinking maybe I could do it during your next meet and greet?" He nodded. "I definitely can make that happen!" "Great. I'm about to board, so I'll call you when I land." "Alright, be safe. Bye" "Bye" You got on your flight and could not be more excited. You arrived and Niall met you. You made sure to keep it a secret so nobody would tip your arrival off to Zayn. You decided that being all dressed up in your army outfit would make it better and more special. You agreed that you would be the last one for the night and you would walk in. Niall would distract Zayn away from the entrance and you could surprise him. It was all set and done. During the show, you watched far back enough that Zayn couldn't see you. Niall brought the other boys in and told them and they agreed to help surprise him. It was time for the meet and greet and you waited patiently. When it was finally your turn, you walked in and smiled at the boys. Niall was talking to Zayn and thought that it was over. You walked up to Zayn and poked his back. "Can I have a hug, you're my favorite?" You laughed. You've never seen him turn around so quickly. You looked at each other and instantly cried. You collapsed into his arms and held onto him like he was leaving and never coming back. "You're back early and I missed you and I'm so glad you're here. But you know I hate surprises and-" "Zayn" You sobbed. He laughed and nodded, knowing that you wanted him to shut up. You were home and with your boyfriend again and that was all that mattered.

------------

Tumblr: Payneslittlesecret.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

***Niall's is just.....whew. I can't even explain it***

Also thanks for all the reads and votes even when my chapter uploading went wild!!

Throw a steamy cheeseburger/veggie burger at your best friend,

Courtney.xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 6.6K 91
Hey guys! Here are preferences of you and the boys ;). I hope you enjoy please comment any ideas you have, thankyou! ;-)
2K 16 52
One Direction preferences
61.4K 406 26
Enjoy
73.7K 251 104
One Direction Preferences and Imagines