Ishq junoon

By sanyayaa

This story based on track where Sanskar 's reality come in front of Swara on mohini attack time.. This story... More

Ishq junoon
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10

Epilogue

12.4K 496 100
By sanyayaa

Hey friends!

Come with EPILOGUE of this Shot ❤ Thank you for the all love and support to this story. Really means a lot ❤

Hope you all like EPILOGUE too ❤

( About Gadodia family! After knowing deeds of Ragini. They feel highly ashamed on their upbringing and left the city shift in Banaras unable to face society 's taunts).

In Mumbai!

SwaSan,  Sharmistra,  Dida are standing in a luxurious villa. Its looking so beautiful and luxurious like a palace. Swara 's lips curved in smile seeing name of Home "SwaSan World". Sanskar already smiling at her adoring her smile. Sharmistra,  Dida are happy seeing Sanskar 's sweet gesture toward his and Swara 's relation. This made them happy.

Sanskar : (near her ears) Do you like it?

Swara : Its beautiful just like a heaven.

Sanskar : ( chuckles) And you are the angel of this Heaven.

Swara smile at him side hug him. Sanskar hug her back while putting head on her head.

They come in sense by Dida 's coughing in teasing way.

Dida : We know you both love each other so much but control your emotions. We are also standing here. ( while palming her face).

SwaSan become embarrassed quickly depart from each other. Swara 's cheeks grew pinkish. Sanskar admire at  her blushing queen.

Sharmistra : ( shook head) Maa you become kid with kid. ( chuckles).

Dida laugh teasingly. SwaSan smile at them.

All stand on door. Sanskar stop Swara for going inside make her confused. Sanskar sign Sharmistra and Dida in meaningful way. They both nod yes with smile go inside. Swara is looking confused about trio gesture. Swara sign Sanskar to ask what. Sanskar sign Swara to keep quiet. Swara make poker face seeing he never answer to her.

Soon Sharmistra,  Dida come. Swara become surprised seeing Pujaa thaal in Sharmistra 's hand and Dida holding lota in her hand. Swara see Sanskar being surprised who is giving his signature smile to her. He nod yes with smile at her hidden question in her eyes. Swara smile through tears seeing his efforts.

Sharmistra,  Dida come toward them. Sharmistra take out their aaarti. Swara smiling emotionally. She put tilak on their forehead. Then Dida put lota in front of Swara. Swara slightly kick it shatter rice inside. Sharmistra place a soil which is in a frame.

Sanskar sign Swara to put his feet on soil. Swara nod yes smiling emotionally seeing his gesture which always make her feel special. She put feet on it. Sanskar also feet along with her. Both imprint their feet on it. Sanskar hold it in his hand.

Sanskar : How's it?

Swara : Beautiful. ( smiling)We will hang it in our room.

Sanskar smile nod yes. Both enter in house. Sanskar first show Sharmistra and Dida their room. Then SwaSan enter in their room.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara become surprised seeing room. Its very beautiful and luxurious. Everything is of Swara 's like. A big pink teddy bear is on floor which has a seat of sitting. It's like a small couch which he specially arrange for her. Swara admire it with wide smile. Sanskar admiring her smile. Sanskar hanged their feet frame on wall. Swara smile whole heartily seeing their feet frame on wall. 

Sanskar : Do you like our room? ( smiling).

Swara : ( about to say yes but then remembered something) No!

Sanskar become shocked listening her answer. He see whole room keenly. She didn't liked the luxurious and beautiful room just like her own choice. Still she didn't liked it. It make him shocked.

Sanskar : ( shocked) what? You didn't liked this luxurious room?

Swara : No!  ( again make him shocked).

Sanskar : But why? I made  arrangements of  this room according to your choice with all luxurious things then why you didn't liked?  ( shocked).

Swara : Because something missing in this Room.

Sanskar : ( confused) what? I brought everything. All your accessories are on dressing table. Your all classy designer clothes are in cupboard. A classy king size bed. Your teddy bear. even wall 's color  is of your choice pink then what's missing?

Swara smile at her come toward him. She sign him to give bag to her. He give bag to her. Swara try to lift it but unable as it's very heavy. Sanskar shook head help Swara in picking and place it on Bed. Swara open it. Sanskar looking at her with curiousity to know what she is gonna do.

Swara take out something from bag and hanged in middle of their bed make Sanskar surprised. It's their selfie frame in which both are making pout. Sanskar chuckles and admire seeing it.

Swara : Now it's looking perfect with it. ( smiling).

Sanskar : ( admire her smiling) I didn't thought about this. You said right. Now room is completed.

Swara hug him. Sanskar chuckles at her hug her tight encircling his arm around her waist.

Suddenly a naughty idea come in Sanskar 's mind which bring a naughty smirk on his face.

Sanskar : Swara! I think still something is missing?

Swara : ( broke hug being confused) what?

Her eyes become widened feeling his lips on her. Sanskar smash his lips on her kissing her petals softly lovingly smooching it. Swara 's eyes still widened by his sudden kiss. She looks at Sanskar who is kissing her lips lovingly. Sanskar broke kiss after sometime give her a naughty smirk who is looking at her with open mouth all shocked by his kiss.

Sanskar : Now perfect. ( smirk).

Swara come in sense hearing him. Her cheeks become pinkish hearing. She looks down in shyness. Sanskar smile at her hold her shoulder's bring her closer bend toward her. Swara seeing him coming close to her and feel his strong gaze on her lips. Swara 's eyes close all intoxicated by his strong gaze. Sanskar smile seeing his effect on his wife. Without wasting time he put his lips on her glossy lips. Both drawn in their blissful moment. Both are showering their love in their kiss. Their smooching sound is audible which indicating the intensity of their kiss.

Sanskar broke kiss when feel Swara out of breath don't want her to trouble. Swara feels blessed at his care. Both rest their forehead with each other panting heavily. Swara feeling shy seeing Sanskar who is looking at her holding naughtiness in his eyes. She hug him to hide her blush make Sanskar chuckles at her.

Sanskar : I am so happy Swara. Finally we both are together away from all problems. ( smile).

Swara : ( smile broke hug) I am also very happy Sanskar.

Sanskar smile at her kiss on her forehead. Swara feels blessed when he kiss on her forehead. She close eyes for feeling it.

Sanskar : You go and freshen up.

Swara nod yes.

Sanskar : ( come toward cupboard show her all type of clothes) There are all type of clothes for you Swara. Indian,  western,  indo western.

Swara smile at him nod yes come toward cupboard take her T-shirt and shorts go in washroom for changing. Sanskar also changed himself in blue  T-shirt and white track pant.

After Sometime!

Swara come from washroom with shy smile looking down. She raise her eyelashes shyly but her eyes become widened seeing Sanskar who is sleeping on bed.

Swara looks at him shockingly who was expecting their romance become shocked seeing him sleeping soundly.

Swara : ( in mind) what? He is sleeping? I thought we will do romance but he is sleeping. ( make faces).

Swara come toward Sanskar see him sleeping.

Swara : ( in mind while making faces) See how he is sleeping like donkey leaving his beautiful wife. I am feeling to beat him. ( hold pillow to hit him).

But her hand stopped seeing Sanskar who is looking cute while sleeping. His hairs are covering his forehead which making him more cute. Swara admire him with wide smile. She caress his silky hair which is on his forehead caress his hair lovingly which is her favorite. She love to caress his silky hair.

She caress his cheeks with another hand lovingly. His lips curved into smile feeling her touch make her smile widely. She caress his hair lovingly then peck on his lips lightly don't want to awake him who is looking extreme cute and charming.

Sanskar hold her hand in sleep hug it. Swara blushed by his act. She lay down beside him place her head on his chest. Sanskar in sleep wrap arm around her waist bring her closer. Swara kiss on his chest with close eyes.

Swara : I love you Sanskar. ( whisper).

Sanskar : ( in sleep) I love you Swara.

Swara looks at him surprisingly smile whole heartily seeing him saying I Love you to her in sleep too. This make her feel overwhelmed. She hug him tightly.

Both sleep in each other arms peacefully.

In Morning!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is arranging bedsheets dressed in red saree looking extremely beautiful without any makeup. Her hairs are open which giving her sparking look. She is wearing bangles in hand which making her more beautiful.

Swara!!!! Swara!!

Swara listen Sanskar calling her from washroom.

Swara : Yes Sanskar!

Sanskar : Swara can you please give towel to me. I forgot.

Swara : Yes. I am coming.

She arranged bedsheets go toward cupboard take out towel move toward him for towel but her gaze freeze on Sanskar who is peeping through door. His half naked chest is visible which has water. Swara unknowingly start checking him out.

If you are done in staring me. Can you please give me towel?

Sanskar said naughtily while catching her staring at him.

Swara come in sense become embarrassed. Her cheeks become red. She looks down hiding her red cheeks.

Swara : Who said I was staring at you? You are not this much handsome that I will become lost seeing you.

Sanskar : Oh really? Then why your cheeks are pink seeing me? Why your heart beat become fast seeing me? Why you stammer when you see me? Why you feels sensation in your heart?  ( teasingly).

Swara : ( blushed hearing him but hide) No! There is nothing like that and my cheeks are like this only. ( make excuse).

Sanskar : Really? ( teasingly).

Swara : Yes. ( composing herself).

Sanskar : Okay. Give me my towel. ( while his eyes showing mischievous).

Swara  nod yes forward towel toward him. Sanskar forward hand toward towel with mischievous smirk.

Swara gasp in shock when Sanskar pull her hand instead of taking towel and bring her inside close door quickly. This happened so soon that Swara is all shocked.

She immediately cover her eyes with palm feeling shy. Sanskar smirk teasingly at her who is blushing while covering her face with palm. Sanskar bend toward her near while pining her on door. Swara 's breath are getting heavy by feeling him coming close to her. Sanskar smile seeing his effect on her.

Swara : ( blushing) Sanskar!! Who do like this? How you can pull me inside? Don't you get shame?

Sanskar : ( intensely) Why I feel shame? I didn't pull any other women hand. I pulled my own wife 's hand and its my right. ( huskily near her ear).

Swara shiver feeling his lips near her earlobe. She clutch her saree 's pallu in her fist. Sanskar see this smirk seeing his effect on his wife. He lean more on her make her breath more uneven. He is deadly close to her that he can hear her heavy breath which is because of him.

Sanskar : ( huskily near her ear) Open your eyes Swara.

Swara blushed listening him nod no shyly. Sanskar smile at her.

Sanskar : I said open your eyes Swara.

Swara : No!  ( feeling shy).

Sanskar hold her hand take off from her face. Swara still closing eyes tightly feeling shy. Sanskar admiring her blushing smile which increasing her beauty. She is wearing a red saree and her blush is completely matching. Sanskar admire her morning beauty.

Sanskar : ( huskily) Open your eyes Swara.

Swara open eyes slowly all intoxicated by his voice. She become shocked seeing Sanskar.

Who is in towel standing in front of her giving her teasing smirk. Swara 's mouth hung seeing this.

Swara : ( with cute anger smack his chest) You are already wearing your towel.

Sanskar : ( teasingly) Are you disappointed?

Swara 's mouth hung listening him. She blushed hard not getting words.

Sanskar : if you want I can remove it now.

Swara : Dirty boy. ( turn her face with palm on her face feeling highly shy).

Sanskar : ( huskily near her ear) No I am not dirty. I took bath just now. You can inhale me. ( while coming close to her hugging her from back tightly).

Swara 's breath become uneven by his proximity. His fragrance creating sensation in her whole body. She close eyes feeling him.

Sanskar : How I am smelling?

Swara : Tempting.

Then open eyes become embarrassed by her words. She move to open door but Sanskar make her turn pin her on door while coming deadly close to her send shiver in her body.

Swara : Sanskar what are you doing?  (  blushing seeing Sanskar coming deadly close to her face).

Sanskar : Which all husband do with his wife Romance. ( naughtily bite her earlobe).

Swara press her lips to control her moan.

Swara : ( while putting palm on his lips who is going to kiss her) Sanskar! Is this time of romancing?

Sanskar : ( frowned) Then should I take out muhrat for romance?

Swara : ( frowned) Sanskar! You are so strange. In night you sleep like donkey and in morning you become romantic like Salman. Really you are so stupid.

Sanskar : Oh!! So you are disappointed that I slept yesterday. ( teasingly).

Swara become shocked then embarrassed close eyes in embarrassment.

Sanskar : I am sorry I was tired yesterday but tonight I will not sleep neither will let you sleep. ( naughtily).

Swara blushed listening him hit his arm.

Swara : Sanskar you are so shameless.

Sanskar : Then you also become shameless. ( teasingly kiss on her neck).

Swara : ( breathing heavily by his teasing) Sanskar! What are you doing?

Sanskar : Loving my wife. ( place wet kisses on her neck make her shiver).

She moan when he bite her neck. Sanskar suck her skin for reducing the pain.

Sanskar : This is to show you are mine only mine.

Swara blush and special feeling his possessiveness. She loved the way he show his right on her. Swara blushing side him open door go from there. Sanskar admiring her blushing face while scratching his neck.

At Evening!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar come in room see Swara is putting Sanskar 's clothes in cupboard. Sanskar smile seeing her. He loves the way she take care of his small small things. He come toward her. Swara become happy seeing him but surprised seeing him soon.

Swara : Sanskar! You came so soon?

Sanskar : Yes! Actually my client throw a family party and he want my wife too to come with me. So will you go with me?

Swara : Of course Sanskar! Just give me 10 minute. I will be ready.

Sanskar : No need to be haste. Take your time and I want you to see you in this. ( show her a dress).

Swara become happy seeing a red colour gown. It's very beautiful make her admire it.

Swara : It's very beautiful Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( smile) Not more then you. ( make her smile).

Swara : ( confused) But Sanskar! What's the need of this much heavy gown?

Sanskar : Because you are wife of SM and I want my wife to look most beautiful and most classy in all.
Now go and become ready in it.

Swara nod yes with smile take dress go in washroom for getting ready.

After Sometime!

Swara come out wearing Red gown. She is looking angelic beauty. Sanskar who is talking on phone turn hearing unbolted sound of door become mesmerized seeing Swara who is looking angel in this attire. Her eyes are looking extremely gorgeous with black kohl. She curled her hair in end which giving her new look.

Swara also mesmerized seeing Sanskar who is ready in white tuxedo looking extreme handsome and smart. His signature smile is making him more handsome.

He come toward her forward hand toward her. Swara smile at his gesture put palm on his palm. Both go from there holding each other hands.

After Sometime!

SwaSan reach at a place. Sanskar come out from car come toward Swara open door for her forward hand toward her. Swara smile at him put palm on his hand and come out.

She become surprise seeing the place is a beach. It's a very beautiful beach. It's looking heavenly. Flowers and water of beach above All moonlight making everything heavenly. A wide smile appear on her face seeing this which is looking very pleasant.

Sanskar admiring her smile. Swara suddenly realize something turn toward him in confusion. But become shocked seeing him bending in front of her. She understood he brought her for giving her surprise this make her feel overwhelmed by his love.

Sanskar : Swara! Before netting you my life was only a curse. Where I didn't got anything. No love,  No happiness. Which called happiness. I didn't even knew this. I was just wanted revenge and only revenge because according to me only my revenge can give me happiness. Only my revenge can give me peace. For that I was ready to do anything. I was ready to cross every limits for my inner peace. Which was in fire from many years.

Swara 's eyes brimmed with tears hearing him. His words are depicting his deep pain.

Sanskar : but may God made someone for me too who only made for me. ( smile) My Swara. My angel. I entered in your life for just using you for my revenge for hurting my enemy. In that process I never noticed your pure heart. I never noticed that you are angel. Because this beast was too lost in his world which had only one thing REVENGE.

Sanskar : I married to you for taking my revenge. I thought to use you by showing you my wife to Laksh for my inner peace. I thought I will get peace when my enemy will be in pain. Though I was happy seeing my enemy troubled. But I never realized that I never able to use you for my plan. Your purity never let me use you for my plan. I was unknowingly start bending toward you. Though I didn't want but my heart didn't let me stop. May be which inner happiness and peace I was craved I got from you. My heart got peace from you. I became this much close to you that I didn't even realize. You became a inseparable part of my life And I didn't even realize.

Sanskar : But when I saw your tears when Kavita hug me. My heart pain. My own eyes become teary seeing your tears. Then your happiness when I accepted you. Then you confessed your love for me. I was shocked Swara. That how a angel can love a beast like me. Who always remained in his revenge. I tried to tell you my whole truth thinking you will hate me but you accepted me still. I was more shocked knowing you love me. You accepted with all my flaws. Even after knowing my truth you still love me selflessly.

Swara : ( tears brimmed in her eyes) Sanskar!!

Sanskar : Let me complete!  I was all time in thoughts why you accepted me? What made you love me? Then I got the answer because you are my soulmate whom God made for me only for me. And once again I am saying I love you Swara. I love you. You came as blessing in my life who filled my life with happiness,  colour,  love everything. I love you so much.

Swara : ( smile through tears) I love you too Sanskar.

Sanskar : Now something else too I want to say you. Will you marry me?

Swara become surprised hearing his words.

Sanskar : ( smile) I know that we are already married but I want to marry you again with all rituals. I earlier married with my revenge purpose but now I want to accept you whole heartily with respect in front of whole world.

Swara smile through tears. She feeling blessed to have him.

Sanskar : answer me Swara. I am waiting.  ( smile).

Swara : ( smile whole heartily in tears) Yes. Yes Yes Yes Yes.

Sanskar chuckles get up. Swara hug him tightly. Sanskar twirl her around. Whole environment filled with their laughter.

In Maheshwari House!

SwaSan come home back. Swara become shocked seeing whole house decorated like bride. She become surprised seeing SujRam,  Sharmistra, Dida,  Uttara ,  Parish in hall.  All are dressed up.

( Sanskar allow Ram too because he didn't wanted to make Sujata sad).

Swara : ( looks at Sanskar surprised) You are so fast.  ( slowly but audible to him).

Sanskar : Yes after all I am SM.

Swara : ( shook head) always self praise.

Sanskar : It's called confidence madam. ( raise eye brows).

Swara chuckles. Sanskar chuckles.

Sujata : You both did correct decision of remarry. I am very happy for you both.

Swara smile at her take blessing from her and Ram both. She hug Uttara. Uttara smiling hug her. She meet Parineeta happily. In less time Uttara and Parineeta become like sisters to her.

Sanskar hug Sujata and Uttara. Then hug Adarash take blessing from Parineeta but totally ignored Ram. It's hurt him seeing his ignorance.

Swara see this sign Sanskar to take blessings of Ram. Sanskar roll eyes. Swara glare him. Sanskar mumble okay go toward Ram take his blessings. Ram 's eyes become teary with smile. He caress his hair about to hug him but he depart himself from him. Ram understand what he sow he is getting that only but happy at least he took his blessings. He sign Thank you to Swara. Swara just blink eyes with smile.

Parineeta : Come Swara! We will make you ready.

Uttara : Yes Bhabhi. ( excitedly).

Swara nod yes. Both take Swara with them start going. Sanskar also start going behind Swara like love sick puppy. Parineeta turn looks at him with raising her eyebrows.

Parineeta : Where are you coming Devarsa?

Sanskar : I also want to see how my wife will get ready.

Swara become embarrassed listening him. She glare him with fake anger make him gulp.

Adarash : ( laughing) Sanskar! Have some patience. She is your bride only after marriage you can stare her like anything.

SwaSan become embarrassed by his teasing. All start laughing seeing their face. Parineeta, Uttara take Swara with them. Sanskar make pout seeing her going. Adarash take Sanskar with him.

Though Ram also want to become part of it but know Sanskar will not like so just standing. Sujata put palm on his hand to console him. Though she as mother can't forgive him what he did with her son but as wife can't see him in pain too. Ram smile seeing her care even after he didn't gave her anything.

On Mandap!

Sanskar is sitting on Mandap waiting for Swara impatiently. He is looking handsome in white red bridal shervani.

His mouth become hung seeing Swara who is coming with Parineeta and Uttara. He become mesmerized seeing Swara who is looking extreme  beautiful in Red Bridal dress. She is looking a fairy.

Adarash : ( teasingly) Close your mouth Sanskar otherwise flies will go in.

Sanskar immediately shut his mouth become embarrassed but still smiling dreamily seeing his wife who is looking angelic beauty.

Swara sit on her seat with help of Parineeta. Sanskar still staring at her without blinking eyes make her blushed

Swara : ( slowly) Mr Maheshwari. Staring is Rude.

Sanskar : ( come in sense listening her) But it's my right to stare you.

Swara blushed by his words.

Priest start mantras for their marriage. SwaSan are sitting with joint hand. Priest told them to stand. Sanskar stand up forward hand toward her. Swara smile at his gesture put palm on his hand and stand up. Both take vows around the fire and this time both are taking vows whole heartily.

After phere!

SwaSan sit down. Priest give vermilion to Sanskar. Sanskar take a pinch of vermilion in his third finger and thumb fill her hairline with his name of vermilion. This time with his love. Swara close eyes feeling this. Some vermilion fall on her nose which making her nose cute.

Parineeta : arey Swara your nose. ( about to wipe it).

SwaSan : ( in union) No!

All become surprised hearing them.

Swara : It's call bad sign.

All smile knowing the reason adore their love.

Swara forward mangalsutra to Sanskar. Her S initial Mangalsutra. Sanskar smile at her make her wear it lovingly. Both are smiling emotionally at each other.

All shower flowers on them happily. SwaSan take blessings from all.

In SwaSan 's Room!

After completing rest rituals. Both enter in their room which is decorated beautifully. Swara blushed seeing SS written on Bed with flowers.

Sanskar hold her arms make her turn. Swara 's eyelashes are down in shyness.

Heere moti
Main toh chaahoon, sangam tera
Main toh teri...saiyyan
Tu hai mera ....
...saiyyan ...saiyyan

Sanskar smiling at her blushing face. Swara is blushing looking down. Her blush increasing her beauty. Moon light is making them heavenly.

Sanskar lift her chin make her look at him. He cups her face bring it closer to him. Swara feels shy turn but Sanskar stop her put palm on her stomach send shiver in her whole body.

Tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
Aaraam se mar jaaoon
Aaja chanda bahoo mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main

He remove her earrings while looking at her intensely. He caress her arm lovingly plant kisses on her arms make her shiver.

Tere naam mein kho jaaoon
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Sanskar side her hair on other side plant kiss on her neck. Swara breathing heavily by his touch smiling in tears feeling his love. He kissing her neck. There is no haste and lust in his kiss. Its purely love which she can feel making her feel bliss by his love.

Sanskar make her turn remove her mangtika kiss on her forehead make her close eyes tears escape from her eyes with smile. Sanskar smile at her kiss on her both eyes with love.

Mere din khushi se jhoome, gaaye raatein
Pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
Tujhe jeet jeet haaroon
Yeh praan praan varoon
Hay aise main nihaaroon
Teri aarti utaaroon
Tere naam se jurde hai saare naate
Saiyyan ... saiyyan

Sanskar pick Swara in his arm. Swara encircle her arms around his neck. Both share a intense eye lock. Both are looking each other intensely without blinking eyes. Sanskar make Swara lay on bed stare her intensely.

Banke maala prem ki, tere tan pe jhar jhar jaaoon
Baithoon naiya preet ki
Sansaar se thar jaaoon main

Swara feeling shy turn her face to other side. Sanskar smile at her come on top of her. Swara close eyes feeling him above on her.

Sanskar kiss on her forehead then her both cheeks then gaze her lips asking her permission. Swara understood it close eyes ruffle his hair as positive sign. Sanskar smile at her put lips on her start kissing her showing his love on her caressing her arm.

Swara kiss him back showing her love for him. Both are kissing each other passionately while making themselves ensuring.

Both broke kiss when feel out of breath. Both are breathing heavily by the intense kiss. Sanskar caress her arm intensely while looking at her intensely. Who is looking at him with same emotions.

He remove saree 's pallu from her shoulders remove it from her shoulders. Swara feeling goosebumps in her body feeling his hand touch her chest with love. He kiss on her chest with love. He kiss on her heart area make her overwhelmed by his love.

Yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhta jaaye
Koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta uthaaye
Ab baawra hua mann
Jag ho gaya hai roshan

He bend down kiss on her neck give her wet kisses make her smile in tears by his touch. His touch always make her feel special. He give her wet kisses while caressing her arms make her moan his name as a melodious song make Sanskar overwhelmed listening his name by her melodious voice.

After neck kiss he bend down kiss on her breast over her blouse. There is no lust only love to worship her body. He kiss her  stomach make her feel his love on her. He take saree from her body throw saree in a corner leaving her in Blouse and petticoat.

She blushed seeing him who lay down.
Swara understood his hidden meaning come on her place her lips on his Start kissing him. Sanskar smile happily by her kiss her back.

Swara remove shirt from him feel shy seeing him bare chest. She place lips on her chest kissing him showing her love on him. Sanskar groaning in pleasure and being overwhelmed

Yeh nayee nayee suhaagan
Ho gayee hai teri jogan
Koi prem ki pujaaran mandir sajaaye

while kissing he open knot of her blouse remove it from her along with bra. Swara stop kissing feeling herself half naked feeling shy.

Saiyyan ... saiyyan
Saiyyaaaaaaaaan...saiyyan

Sanskar roll on her He bend down open knot of her petticoat remove it from her body. Swara shiver feeling herself  naked  in front of him. Sanskar bend down remove last piece from her body make her complete bare in front of him.

Heere moti main na chaahoon
Main toh chaahoon sangam tera
Main na jaanu

He place lips on her breast start kissing her breast. Swara moan in pleasure seeing her moaning his name in pleasure he become more passionate and Start sucking her breast while kissing make her moan his name in pleasure.

He bend down kiss on her stomach make her feel tickling when he dig his tongue in her navel make her moan loudly when he reach at her bare thighs kiss on her thighs kiss her forbidden area make her moan like mess.

After worshiping her bare body with love. He remove his remaining clothes from his body set himself on her entrance ask permission through her eyes which she gave by caressing his bare back.

Sanskar : can I mark you mine?

Swara : I am all yours Sanskar. I want to become yours completely.

Sanskar : ( smile at her) It will pain but I will try not to hurt you more.

Swara : I trust you.

He smile at her enter inside her inch by inch. Swara close eyes feel Pain but Happy inside feeling him deep inside her. Both are feeling divine loosing their virginity to each other.

Sanskar also feeling happiness in heart feeling her this much close. Both are feeling each other.

Tu hai mera
Main na jaanu
Tu hi jaane
Main toh teri
Tu hai mera

Sanskar start giving her slow thrust make her moan in pain and pleasure. She caress his bare back to love him more passionately getting response from her he start thrusting inside her passionately. Swara moaning his name in pleasure. Sanskar start giving her hard thrust make her feel his love inside her.

Whole night they made love with each other passionately. Moon witnessing their union.

Main toh teri ............ tu hai mera

In Morning!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully in each others arm naked in a single sheet. Both have a wide smile for being of each other. Sun rays fall on them disturb their sleep. Swara first who open eyes smile at him remembered their last night intimacy blushed. She caresses his cheeks kiss on it.

Swara : Oh Shit!  ( see time which showing 9:00).

She about to get up but Sanskar hold her hand make her surprised.

Sanskar : ( sleepy)  where are you going?

Swara : You are awaked?

Sanskar : When I slept? You whole night tease me.

Swara 's mouth hung listening him.

Swara : haww! I teased you. It's you Mr who teased me whole night now blaming me.

Sanskar pull Swara on him. He take her beneath him make her surprised.

Sanskar : Yes you teased me by your blush and moan that I couldn't control myself for loving you more and more. ( naughtily).

Swara hit his chest shyly. Sanskar chuckles at her.

Sanskar : How are you feeling? ( concerned).

Swara : ( smile) complete.

Sanskar smile at her kiss on her forehead. Swara close eyes feeling his love.

Swara : Sanskar! Now get up. Its too late. What all will think?

Sanskar : they will think we are working hard for their promotion.

Swara : ( hit his arm while getting up covering herself with sheet) Shameless.

Sanskar : Only for you. ( naughtily kiss on her cheeks).

Swara : ( blushed) Sanskar!! Now stop it.

Sanskar : But I didn't even started. ( naughtily).

Swara : Sanskar!!

Sanskar : Okay okay. ( chuckles).

He get up pick Swara in his arm make her shocked.

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : I am not gonna do anything. I know you are sore so just helping you in bathing.

Swara feels blessed to have him. Sanskar take her in washroom for helping her in bathing.

After 2 week!

SwaSan love became more strong and increase. After their marriage SujRam Also went Kolkata back because of Ram 's businesses along with Parish and Uttara.  Sanskar 's romance and teasing more increase which make Swara embarrassed all time but she also love his this side.

After a week!

At Night!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar come in room after office but confused seeing whole room dark. Suddenly Light on make him surprised. Sanskar become surprised seeing whole room decorated with balloon written Happy Birthday Sanskar in Bold letter.

Happy Birthday Sanskar.

Sanskar listen this turn find his wife is standing in front of him with cake dressed in pink saree looking extremely beautiful. Sanskar 's eyes become teary in happiness seeing this. First time he is getting surprises from anyone. First time someone celebrating his birthday.

Swara : How's it ( asked about decoration).

Sanskar : Beautiful. ( admiring her emotionally).

Swara bring him close to table after putting cake on table.

Swara : Mr Maheshwari now blow candle and make a wish.

Sanskar : ( smiling) I don't need to wish. God completed my all wishes sending you in my life.

Swara smile listening him.

Swara : But still wish something. It's your birthday.

Sanskar nod yes with chuckles close eyes wish something then blow candle.

Swara : ( sing) Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday To you.

Sanskar admire her. Swara show her knife to cut cake. Sanskar hold her palm make Swara smile. Sanskar cut cake holding her palm. He make her eat cake. Swara also make him eat remaining piece.

Swara : Mr Maheshwari now time of birthday gift.

Sanskar smile at her. Swara hold his hand make him confused put on her stomach make him confused. Then see her facial expression get something ask through eyes. Swara nod yes smiling.

Swara : Yes Mr Maheshwari !! I am pregnant. You are going to become father. ( smiling).

Sanskar smile through tears pick Swara in arm happily twirl her happily.

Sanskar : Thank you so much Swara. Thank you. ( twirl her around  happily).

Swara : ( smiling seeing him happy) Sanskar! Put me down. My head will rotate.

Sanskar immediately put her down hug her happily.

Sanskar : ( happily) It's the best gift Swara. I am so happy. Our love symbol is going to come. Thank you for completing me.

Swara : ( smile) Thank you too. ( hug him tightly).

Both inform about this to whole family. SujRam,  Uttara,  Parish  also come for Sanskar 's birthday become double happy by Swara 's pregnancy news. Whole family Celebrated Sanskar 's birthday.

At Night!

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully in each other arm but sleep far from Swara 's eyes. She is not getting sleep. She looks at Sanskar.

Swara : Sanskar!!  ( shook him little).

Sanskar : ( get up with jerk) what happened Swara? Do you need anything? 

Swara : Yes.

Sanskar : Ice cream?

Swara : No!

Sanskar : Puchka?

Swara : No!

Sanskar : Kheer?

Swara : No ( frowned).

Sanskar : Then what?  ( confused).

Swara : I want to kiss you.

Sanskar 's mouth hung listening her.

Sanskar : what? Speak again. I think I listened something wrong.

Swara : I said I want to kiss you.

Sanskar : ( shocked) what?

He become shocked listening this demand from his wife as mood swings who was expecting she will ask ice cream or something. Kiss. This make him shocked.

Swara : Can I kiss you please?

Sanskar : what?

Swara : ( frowned) what what? Why you are so shocked? Your wife only asked kiss from you not anyone else that you are this much shocked.

Sanskar : No actually I was not expecting this.

Swara : can I kiss you?

Sanskar nod yes. But his eyes become widened when Swara smash her lips on his lips impatiently start kissing him make him shocked. She is kissing him passionately. He come in sense when she bite his lips make it bleed then suck it. She is sucking his lips make him shocked seeing his innocent wife so bold. She is kissing him hard not letting him to respond.

Swara broke kiss when feel out of breath. Sanskar is too shocked. She kiss on his cheeks happily make him come in sense.

Sanskar : what was that?

Swara : kiss Mr Maheshwari. ( hug him sidewise).

Sanskar shook head.

Swara : Now I want something.

Sanskar : Now what? ( horrified) See Swara you are pregnant. We can't do.

Swara : ( frowned) But why we can't watch TV serial?

Sanskar : See Swara!!  ( notice her words) TV serial? ( Swara nod yes).

Sanskar take sigh in relief.

Sanskar : Okay which show you want to see?

Swara : Gopi vahu.

Sanskar roll eyes nod yes. He go from bed come with laptop on her favorite show. Swara start watching it happily. Sanskar start sleeping but she hold him.

Swara : You also will watch it with me.

Sanskar make faces but nod yes with tight smile sit with her watching with her who is crying seeing emotional drama of Gopi vahu. He roll eyes. He yawned.

after sometime episode end. Sanskar sign in relief but his lips curved into smile seeing Swara slept putting head on his shoulders. He kiss on her forehead with love make her lay down on bed cover her with comforter lay beside her. Swara hug him. Sanskar hug her back. Both sleep.

After one week!

In Evening!

Swara is watching TV. She is getting bore yawing. She changing channel uninterested. Suddenly a voice come which make her shocked.

Chain se sona hai to jaag jayei.

Swara Nod yes immediately.

A men with long hair and beard comes in TV.

Men : Now only news came. A famous thief Tantiaaa Dada is roaming in Mumbai.

Swara : what?

Men : Yes!!  ( shouts).

Swara : Okay okay.

Men : That Tanitaa Dada is very dangerous. He steal things of the house and.

Swara : and what?

Men : I am telling. Don't interrupt.

Swara : Sorry.

Men : He steal all luxurious items and then eat food then kill whole family.

Swara : ( palm her mouth) what?

Men : Yes! He always steal things from rich house.

Swara : Ohhh! God!! But idiot show his picture. How we will recognize him?

Men : Sorry! I forgot to show the picture. ( show a picture on screen) He is Tantiaaa Dada.

Swara Looks at him with widened eyes.

Swara : No No! No thief can come in our house. My husband put full security.

Men : Full security can't help anything because Tanitaa Dada first kill them then steal.

Swara mouth become hung listening him.

Men : Savdhaan raho satrak raho

Swara : Oh God Tantiaaa Dada is roaming in Mumbai. I have to tell Maa and Dida about this for safety.

She go from there.

Sharmistra,  Dida are looking at her shockingly listening her words.

Dida : Really Shoru?

Swara : Yes Dida! We have to be aware.

Sharmistra : Yes Shona! You are right. We should be aware.

Trio nod yes.

At Night!

10Pm

Swara is waiting for Sanskar who still didn't came.

Swara : This Sanskar never listen to me. Why he can't come on time. Already I am worried listening Tantiaa Dada 's News and he also didn't came still. Stupid!!

she is waiting for him. She feels thirsty looks at jug see it empty realized she gulp whole jug water in tension that now its empty. She take jug go from room.

She come downstairs about to move toward kitchen but stop seeing someone enter from main door. Swara become shocked seeing remembered she locked the door. Then see a men come.

Swara : ( stammer) Tantiaaa Dada .

She become shocked seeing men. Because of dark unable to see his face but come to know when she listen his words.

Tantiaa Dada : Now I will make a new record by stealing in SM house.

Swara : ( looks at other side) Oh God he came for stealing.

Her eyes become widened seeing Thief is stealing things. He putting all luxurious things in his bag.

Swara : Oh God he is stealing things.

In meantime Tantiaaa Dada see kitchen didn't saw Swara because of dark.

Tantiaa : First let's eat something. I am very hungry.

He go toward kitchen. In meantime Sanskar come in home.

Sanskar :( confused) How Door is opened? Uff! May be trio women slept without locking it.

He close the door.

Swara : ( angrily in mind) No! I will not let him steal anything. I will teach him a good lesson that he will fear to enter again in my home.

Swara see Sanskar who is closing door.

Swara : ( gulped) Oh God he is closing door. ( to herself) Swara you don't need to be scared. Sanskar taught you so much self defense trick. Now make his bharta. Show him who you are.

Sanskar : ( about to go but then think something) I am hungry. Let's eat something first.

Swara about to move toward him but he move toward kitchen. Swara 's mouth hung seeing this remembered News.

First he steal things then eat food.

Swara : Oh God! In news also he told that first he steal things then eat food and then kill whole family. ( gulp saliva) Swara! You have to save your family. Yes you can do it.

She go toward in her room immediately come with a blanket,  a rope,  a stick.

In Kitchen!

Thief is eating food while hiding himself behind refrigerator. Sanskar come open refrigerator take out food items from it. He take plate from kitchen serve himself.

Thief see Sanskar assumed him another thief ( He don't know he is SM).

He feels chilli call him.

Thief : Bro give me water please.

Sanskar : ( without putting attention) Yeah sure.

He take out bottle give it to him And go from room while all focus on food as very hungry. Then come in sense.

Sanskar : someone is in kitchen thief!!  ( become shocked and angry).

He about to turn but before it Swara put blanket on him didn't saw his face push him on floor start beating him. Sanskar shouting. Swara beating him with stick.

Swara : ( angrily) Tantiaa Dada what do you thought? You will steal in my house. You know who is my husband SM. How dare you to steal in my home.

Sanskar is hell confused but shouting. Want to speak but unable because of her beating.

Sharmistra,  Dida come hearing shouting voice see Swara beating someone.

Swara : Maa Dida Tantiaa Dada came.

Sharmistra, Dida : what?? Beat him more Swara. ( Both also start beating him).

Suddenly Swara see Tantiaa Dada standing on door looking at this all being shocked.

Swara : Tantiaa Dada is there. Then who is he?

She uncover the face become shocked seeing Sanskar who is looking at her with cry face.

Swara : Sanskar!!

Sanskar : No No!  I am Taantia Dada. Come beat me more.

Swara become embarrassed make him stand who shouting in pain. She make him sit on chair.

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar. I am sorry.

Sanskar : I didn't knew that one day you will apply my trick on me only.

Swara : sorry. ( make cry face).

Sanskar : Sorry my foot!! Your that Tantiaa Dada is there go and beat him. I don't have strength  ( frowned).

Tantiaa Dada become shocked. Swara see him angrily run towards him hold him before he run start beating him. Sharmistra,  Dida also accompany her in beating. Tantiaa dada run toward Sanskar for saving himself hold his feet make him shout in pain . Who is just beaten hard.

Sanskar : ahhh! My feet. Stupid! Leave my feet. ( jerk him).

Swara hold Tantiaa beating him hard. Sanskar call police in mean. Police come after sometime arrest Tantiaa.

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara : ( trying to pacify Sanskar who is sitting with angry pout) I am sorry Sanskar. I didn't knew its you. But why you remained silent? Why you didn't told me that it's you.

Sanskar : You let me speak anything? Arey tum meri aise dhulayi kar rhi thi itni behrami se toh dhobi apne kapde nhi dhota.

Swara : I am sorry Sanskar. I didn't knew its you. I thought you!! You we're also came home as thief.

Sanskar : Because I didn't wanted to disturb anyone sleep but I didn't knew that I will get reward of this. (Angry).

Swara : ( now verge of crying) I am sorry Sanskar.

Sanskar : I don't want to talk to you. Do hell with your sorry. ( angry).

Swara start crying badly. Sanskar become shocked seeing her crying. He was just teasing her but become shocked seeing her crying.

Sanskar : ( take her in his arm who is crying) I am sorry Swara! I was just teasing you. I am not angry. Please don't cry.

Swara : ( crying) I didn't knew that it's you. I thought you are thief. What's my fault? I was just protecting our home.

Sanskar : No No! It's nor your mistake. It's my mistake. From now I will come after calling. Please don't cry.

Swara crying in his arm. Sanskar trying hard to calm her but she is crying badly because of her mood swings she became more sensitive.

Sanskar mentally slap himself for forgetting after pregnancy Swara became a cry baby.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! Please don't cry. I am sorry. I was just teasing you. Please don't cry.

Swara : ( stop crying still sniffing) Okay now have this milk. It will cure your wounds.

Sanskar make yucky face seeing it. Swara again start crying. Sanskar become shocked seeing her again crying.

Sanskar : I am having. Don't cry please. ( take milk glass gulp it fast) Happy. ( after drinking).

Swara nod yes with smile.

Swara : Now have food. You didn't eat anything na.

Sanskar : Khaya naa tumahri maaar pet bhar. ( murmur).

He see Swara whose eyes again filled with tears about to cry but Sanskar put palm on her mouth make her surprised.

Sanskar : Don't cry please. Otherwise I will start crying now. ( make cry face).

Swara : Don't cry. I will not cry. ( hug him).

Sanskar sigh in relief. Swara forward bite toward him. Sanskar smile at her love take bite from her hand. Swara make him eat food by her hand make him feel overwhelmed.

Time pass. Swara complete her 9, Months. In this month Sanskar took care of her like baby. He fulfill her all mood swings and demand. He never feel irritate by her demand. He took care of her like feather.

SujRam ,  Parineeta,  Utarraa also come in her 9 month to take care of her. All pampered Swara.

After 9 Months!

In front of Swara 's ward. Sanskar is pacing here and there in tension listening crying voice of Swara who is crying in unbearable pain of delivering baby. Sujata come put palm on his shoulders to calm him. Sanskar slightly smile nod yes but inside hell worries about Swara and his baby.

He become numb when baby voice listened but worried when Swara 's voice stopped. All family members become happy listening baby voice. Nurse come with a baby in her arm. She come toward Sanskar.

Nurse : Congratulations Mr Maheshwari. You are blessed with a baby girl.

Sanskar 's lips curved into smile seeing his baby. Her cute smile make him smile more. He take baby with tremble hand. Tears brimmed in his eyes seeing his and Swara 's love symbol. He place a soft kiss on her soft palm.

Sanskar : ( remembered Swara worriedly) How's my wife?

Nurse : She is fine Mr Maheshwari just tired. Right now she is sleeping. You can meet her after sometime.

Sanskar sigh in relief listening it.

Sanskar : Thank you.

Nurse go from there after wishing again.

Sanskar : ( smile) Mom! My baby.

Sujata smiling happily also caress baby 's face. All meet baby. Ram also want to meet but thinking may be Sanskar don't like.

Sanskar : You also can pick her. I don't have any problem.

( Sanskar now don't have grudges with Ram but accepting him back is which refused and can't,  Ram also know that which pain he gave him can't Erase from his heart but happy at least now he is not angry with him).

Ram become happy listening it. He also meet Baby.

After sometime!

Sanskar enter in Swara 's ward with baby in his arm. Swara who is sitting with support of pillow smile seeing Sanskar with their baby. He come toward her.

Sanskar : ( concerned) How are you?

Swara : after seeing you with our baby. I am absolutely fine.

Sanskar smile kiss on her forehead. Swara smile through tears. She show her arm. Sanskar give baby to her. Both are smiling emotionally at each other seeing their baby.

Sanskar : Our baby. ( smiling) Thank you Swara for making my life so beautiful.

Swara : Thank you too for bringing so much happiness in my life. Thank you for coming in my life.

Parineeta : what name you both thought for Baby?

Swara : Sanskar will name.

Sanskar : Swaranshi Sanskar Maheshwari. ( while looking at her).

Swara smile through tears listening he named their daughter her name.

Swara : I love you.

Sanskar : I love you too.

Both see each other then their baby kiss on her forehead together.

Screen freeze on their happy face with their baby.

How's was epilogue?

Tell Through comments and Votes ❤

With love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 4.2K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
13.9K 371 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
98.9K 3.6K 11
Friends I am here with another ff on our lovely coupled swasan 😍 ..... This one is also from the story line of swaragini It starts when ragini pus...