Shot 3

Hello friends!

Come with next shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

Sanskar smirking seeing Laksh, Durga 's shocked face. He remembered a moment of his childhood.

Flashback!

Sanskar age of 7 years working on his school project. ( Uttara is 2 and half years is in her play school).

Sujata after completing her kitchen work. She come in Sanskar 's room see him engrossed in his school project.

Sujata : ( sit beside him ruffle his hair) what are you doing Sanskar beta?

Sanskar : ( while doing his project) Mom! It's my school project. I participated in school competition. ( he is looking full enthusiastic).

Sujata smile seeing his dedication toward his work caress his hair.

Sujata : ( smile) Very good. My son is very intelligent. I am going to bring your favorite paneer sandwich for you as your reward.

Sanskar : ( cutely) Thanks mom.

Sujata smile seeing him smiling who hardly smile just with her because except him no one put attention to him. She go from there for bringing his paneer sandwich.

After sometime!

Sanskar made his project become happy seeing his project finally completed on which he was working with dedication. He get up to go to Sujata to show his project excitedly but his way stop by Laksh age of 7 years ( Younger then Sanskar around 2 months only, both are in same class) who come in his room see his project become jealous who also participated in same competition and also not understanding how to do the project. He see his project find Its very good.

Laksh : Bhai! Wow! You made this project so good. ( extra sweetly).

Sanskar : ( smile genuinely) Thanks Lucky.

Laksh : Bhai! You give this project to me. I didn't made anything and tomorrow will be project submission date. So give this project to me.

Sanskar : ( shocked) Lucky! How I can give you this project? I worked hard on it and my project submission date is also tomorrow. I can tell you how to do the project but I can't give you this.

Laksh : (become angry seeing him denying him) Bhai! I want this project only then I want. I don't want to listen anything. You made something else but I want this only.

Sanskar : ( also become angry seeing his tone and stubbornness) Lucky! I told na that this project is mine. I can't give then I can't. Why you don't use your own brain in making your project. I worked hard on it and I will not give this at any cost.

Laksh become more angry feels Its his insult go from room. Sanskar feels sad seeing him going think he got sad. In meantime Sujata came in room with his sandwich see him sad become worried.

Sujata : ( worried) what happened beta? Why you are sad?

Sanskar : ( sadly) mom! Lucky was asking my project to give him but I denied so he got sad. But how I can give my hardwork to him? He should understand.

Just then he shouts in pain when he feels burning sensation on cheeks. Sujata become shocked seeing Ram who slapped him hard. Sanskar 's eyes become welled up by the hard slap and this was unexpected already he was sad due to his father 's ignorance toward him but today his slap make him more hurt and the age when every child want attention and affection. It's really hurting him.

Sujata : ( shocked) Ram ji! Why you slapped Sanskar? ( hugging Sanskar who is in verge of crying holding his red cheeks in her arm start crying badly).