๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ

By seductivemadness

๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐‰ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Sequel Info!

12

8.4K 372 125
By seductivemadness

Over the week, Honey had continued to stay in bed rest to allow her lower leg full recovery after being grazed by Terell's bullet. By the time Friday rolled around, most of her discomfort had disappeared and a majority of the wound had scabbed over. However, it was still an ugly sight as it healed so she was going to keep it covered until further notice.

Tonight was the night she was going to chill with DJ.

They agreed on hanging out at an establishment called Ecstasy Lounge in downtown Atlanta. It was a popular spot for teens and young adults alike so Honey felt no way about going to a public place where she might see other people she knew. Unless she was really close with someone or was going in a group. She never hung out with anyone at their house or vice versa.

In her opinion, it felt too personal and gave off the wrong message. She didn't even know DJ like that to be going to her house or inviting her over anyways. To be honest, she still didn't know what to make of DJ in general and whatever this is she was doing. She wondered why DJ invited her and only her out?

Regardless, Honey was determined to keep her cool and get to the bottom of this.

Her phone rang loudly interrupting her thoughts. She jumped on her bed, reaching for her cellphone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey girl! What ya up to?" Cyn asked through the receiver, her bubbly voice helped calm Honey's nerves and soon Honey felt at ease. She was happy that her friend wasn't mad at her anymore about how she foolishly met with Terrell last weekend.

Honey had never seen her bestfriend so angry at her before..it actually brought tears to her eyes as she thought about it. But in hindsight, Honey deserved Cyn exploding on her like that. She had intentionally put herself in danger with the false comfort of a non-fool proof plan. Then, had the audacity not come to her about.

If the roles were reversed, Honey wouldn't have let that slide either. If anything, she would've been just as angry if not more than Cyn was. Just like Honey, her bestfriend loved her like the sister she always wanted so she had to be smarter with the decisions she decides to make regarding Terrell.

"Nothing really, I was updating my profile on social media and laying down.. how about you?" Honey responded, absentmindedly as she picked at her long pink acrylic nails, lightly going over the glittering rhinestones. She had got them done yesterday, her mother's little treat for being in the house this entire week with limitations on what she could do.

"I'm just sitting here thinking about how much I miss you at school. I'm losing my mind only talking to Robin and Amethyst at lunch. They cool or whatever, but nobody compares to my ride or die." Cyn sniffled dramatically, and Honey could only imagine her throwing a hand on her forehead, pretending to pass out.

"You've been over here the whole time I haven't been at school though." Honey pointed out, cutting off the television that she was using as background music while she was on her phone.

"Yes, but still! I be at school 8 whole hours and don't see you until after. Then that only be for like an hour or two. Plus, Robin pissed me off today so now I really want you back here."

This was news to Honey, they've never had a problem with her before. Overall, Robin was relatively cool despite how she runs her mouth about everyone under the sun. "What she do?" Honey asked, her voice laced with curiosity as she laid sprawled out on her bed. Her oversized tee did nothing to conceal her legs so she gazed at the applied gauze on her ankle.

"What happened was, we was all sitting together at lunch. Angel and Tasha joined us today. Somehow, it came up that you was chilling with DJ today. Actually Tasha, said something about it. Anyways, Robin kept saying slick shit about how DJ only wanted to chill with you as homies and that Tasha was supposed to be wifey. I just wasn't understanding why the fuck she was so worried about it. That's exactly what I asked her cause I ain't like her tone either. Like clockwork, she shut her ass up after that."

Honey sat there for a second before she spoke up with a thoughtful observation of the last two weeks. "It wouldn't be too far fetched to say she has a crush on DJ or something along those lines. That night when we was at Angel's she was so eager to know if DJ and Tasha was dating. She look so bummed when Angel said that they act like it sometimes." Honey replied, rolling onto her back as she stared at her ceiling overhead and continued with a piece of new information. "You know she's been asking Angel about having another sleepover, but inviting DJ this time?"

"Bitch, I know you fucking lying! Yup, that confirms it for me, but I don't care about her lil school girl crush. She need to chill with throwing shade at you in any shape or form. It ain't nobody's fault that DJ ain't giving her the time of day. If she wanna be friends with her so damn bad. She could go talk to her instead of being eager." Cyn snapped slightly, her voice filled with attitude.

Honey pushed herself into a sitting position and fetched her earphones, plugging them into her phone. She tucked them in her ears and carried her phone to the closet with her.

She started going through her racks of clothing, grazing over the material thoughtfully. "Calm down babes. It's alright. I couldn't careless out her throwing shade. It's not even like that with me and DJ..like I barely even know the girl. One lil hangout doesn't mean anything. She should know that best cause she chill with them niggas all the time and I don't make it more than what it is." Honey shrugged indifferently, even though Cyn couldn't see her.

"Girl you ain't never lied! I just know you gone get homegirl together on Monday as you should! Oh shit, I gotta meet with Juan for this school project. Imma talk to you later! Make sure to send me a picture of your outfit when you start getting ready!"

"Okay I will, bye babes!" Honey hung up the phone and tossed it with the earphones onto her bed. She craned her neck to glance at the digital clock on her nightstand and decided to get ready.

She shuffled around her closet, seeking a causal outfit. After a few minutes, she stumbled upon a tan off the shoulder shirt with a matching pant set.

"This is cute."

She threw the outfit on her bed and turned on her shower. Honey knew she could take forever getting ready so she figured she should get a headstart since they meeting at 8pm as well get a head start. By the time 7:30 rolled around. Honey had showered, gotten dressed, did her hair and make up.

She had snapped a quick picture for Cyn and stuffed her phone in her purse.

She grabbed a lightweight coat and rested it in the crook of her arm. She checked the clock again and decided to go downstairs to let her parents know she won't be back until later. Honey bounced down the stairs, humming the melody to Girls Need Love.

Once, Honey made it to the living room she glanced around until she spotted her mom sitting on the couch watching Power and snacking on a jar of baby pickles. Her dad and siblings were nowhere to be found so she figured they must've been out.

"Hey momma! What you doing?" She plopped on the couch next to her, eying the television screen with interest.

"Hey baby. I'm watching my show until your dad comes back with the kids. Where you going?  Her mother asked, her eyes going over Honey's outfit.

"I'm going out with a friend tonight. I might not be back until curfew so I'll text you to check in."

Her mother cocked an eyebrow and sat her jar of pickles on the table. "What friend?"

Honey should've seen this coming. Her mom be wanting to know all her business. Who she was hanging with..where she was going..even the names of the people she was going to be with. "Just a girl from school." Honey answered simply, digging through her purse for her lipgloss.

"Just a girl from school? Is it going to be the two of you?"

"Mom, you're questioning me like you're the police." Honey laughed a bit, applying another layer of lipgloss and put it back in her purse. "We're going to this place downtown. This is the girl that dropped me off back home a few weeks back so you have nothing to worry about."

"This world so dangerous nowadays. I be worried for your safety is all. You my baby, I have keep my eyes on you at all times.." Her mother told her, clicking off the television and facing her.

Honey leaned over, slinging an arm around her mom. "You know who you raised..I'll be just fine." Her phone went off in her purse making her withdraw from her mother's embrace. She checked her phone to see a text from DJ. "Momma, I have to go. Love you." Honey rose from the couch, gathering her purse and coat.

"Love you too! Be safe!"

She made a beeline for the door, giving her mom one last wave and disappeared through the threshold. She stepped out into the darkening night, shivering under the cool breeze. It was almost October so cooler temperatures were setting in. She was glad she grabbed her coat to go with this outfit because it would only get chiller as the night progressed.

She neared DJ's car parked in front of her house and hopped in the passenger seat. "Hey.." She clicked on her seatbelt, resting her coat and purse on her lap.

"Wassup?"

Her eyes connected with DJ's and Honey had to blink twice. She had never seen her look like this. Although, she opted for causal outfit much like Honey. DJ still managed to look different than what she presented herself at school. She ditched the oversized graphic tees and jeans, putting more effort into her appearance it seemed.

Honey had to admit DJ was really something to look at..

DJ revved the engine and started the car, pressing play on her phone so music filled the silence. Honey snagged her compact mirror out of her purse, scrutinizing her reflection for brief moment. She wiped away the excessive lipgloss from the corner of her lip and put everything away when she was finished.

Honey stole a glance at DJ, drumming her nails on her knees. "So, what you know about this place we're about to go to?"

DJ peered over at Honey, taking her eyes off the road for only a second. "What you mean? You ain't never been over here?"

She shook her head, "No, I haven't, but I heard about it here and there." She was mostly a homebody and had to be dragged out anywhere that didn't include her house or school.

DJ raised her brows, "You don't know what you been missing forreal. You gone see though. Tasha and I be there all around the clock. Shit, we was supposed to go today, but she had something to do."

That peaked Honey's interest and she eyed DJ, folding her legs over one another. "So, is that why you asked me to come because she couldn't?" She asked, raising a brow of her own.

"I mean..why the hell not? You wasn't doing shit anyways."

Honey narrowed her eyes into slits. "And? See, I should've left you on read when you sent that message."

A faint smirk crept up DJ's lips, her dark eyes flickered over to Honey. "But you didn't. Now, you here with me."

Honey rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone to check her notifications. "There's still time for me go back home though." She muttered under her breath so low that DJ couldn't hear it.

"Still talkin' shit over there? Just chill and be still. We almost there so ain't no backtracking."

Honey huffed, but a light smile played on her lips as she scrolled down her timeline.

Somehow, they jumped on another topic, conversing back and forth entire car ride until they reached their destination. The towering building were tucked between other establishments lining the block. The bold letters were lit with glowing red illumination, flowing with people coming in and out.

Due to Ecstasy Lounge's location, DJ had to parked inside a nearby parking garage down the corner. Honey decided to grab her purse only, leaving behind her coat. They exited her vehicle and walked over to the lounge, waiting in a long line of other teens like them. It wasn't long before the security checked their IDs at the door and let them in after they paid for their wristbands.

Honey was hoping that the night revealed DJ's true intentions with her. Sure, she was nice enough to take her home a couple of times, but still DJ was so rough around the edges. She didn't know what to expect with her and wondered if she could give her a real chance at friendship? She didn't know.

Honey ambled inside of the lounge, being greeted by a bustling bar serving all kinds of drinks. As she scanned over the interior, she spotted various tables and booths located on the far end of the room. There was spacious multicolor dance floor in the center of the room, playing Teyana Taylor's Do Not Disturb through the speakers. It was relatively packed, but it wasn't as noisy as she expected.

She noted several familiar faces as they veered deeper inside. She could see how this place was a hot spot for people she went to school with.

She followed DJ to an empty booth in secluded corner and slid in the seat across from her, resting her elbows against the table. "Anybody joining us?"

"No, you want some to drink?"

Honey scratched her chin, nodding. "Sure, I'll be cool with anything." She watched as DJ left to the bar, talking a guy their age that she didn't recognize. She went to get on her phone, texting her bestfriend as she waited for DJ's return. Cyn loved the simplicity of her outfit, stating that she looked cute and warned Honey if she came back, "turned out" that she wouldn't blame her. She couldn't take her bestfriend seriously if she tried. She always made everything a joke.

Honey's smile vanished as DJ returned, she put her phone away as she slid a drink over to Honey. "Drink up, the bartender chose whatever the hell that is."

Honey swirled her straw in the drink, taking a sip. "Is that alcohol? Our wristbands let everybody know we're underaged. How you get this?" She inquired, smacking her lips together as the citrus flavor flowed down her throat. It was soo good she was tempted to moan aloud, but figured that would be weird. That's a good ass drink.

DJ sat across from Honey, her drink was completely different and the contents contained a bluish hue to it. "My homeboy is workin' the bar tonight. Ion drink, but you can get whatever you want. Keep it on the down low though cause we ain't tryna get his ass fired." DJ told Honey, her eyes never leaving her face.

She squirmed slightly under DJ's gaze, feeling the intensity of it. "I won't say nothing, but I might be back to that bar again for another drink. This is really good..I don't even like drinking."

"It's open all night, just go over there and you'll get handed."

"Will do." Honey continued to sip on her drink, observing DJ very closely as she was engrossed in her phone. She mentally agreed it was time to asking the burning question she's been wanting to get off her chest.

"I know your friend was supposed be here with you tonight, but I still don't understand why you asked me to come here? I'm sure you got other people that would've showed up if you asked them to.."

DJ halted her movement, slowing glancing up and giving Honey her undivided attention. "Shit, lay it on me thick then. Sike nah, despite what you thinkin' I actually ain't have nobody to ask to come here with me. My circle hella small." She revealed, her voice laced in honesty as she resumed. "Angel damn near begged me to get a feel for you and your homegirl one on one so I did, but I started with you first. Thats why I brought you out here tonight."

The ever present mediator..my dear Angel. She truly hates conflict. "That sounds just like Angel. We were getting along with everyone, but you. I never did want any problems with you and I know this will make Angel happy. So this day forward, it's water under the bridge until you catch another attitude with me of course." Honey added, smiling faintly as she relaxed against the cushion of the booth.

DJ leaned forward against the table, her dark eyes held with traces of amusement. "Well damn, you must not know me cause that's some shit I can't promise I won't do."

"I can't promise that I won't beat your ass when you try me again cause I've had it up to here with you." Honey countered, her mouth twitched.

DJ's eyes drifted over Honey, before she settled on her face once more. She absentmindedly rubbed her lower lip with thumb, shrugging with a smirk. "Do what you will, but best believe I can handle you."

Honey couldn't be too sure, but it sounded like there was a double meaning behind that statement. She didn't have much time to dwell on it because another conversation ensued, followed by more drinks on Honey's end. She was able to learn more surface level information about DJ. She always figured DJ was a nickname, but she would've never guessed her real name was Diamond. DJ didn't look like Diamond, quite the opposite if anyone asked Honey.

She even learned that DJ lived with her older brother Kamden and he was the actual owner of the car she drove. Honey had to admit the car was too nice for an 18 year old, but then again she never knew with the people that went to her school.

Honey was surprised to say she was actually having a good time with DJ. She would've never expected someone like herself to have a sense of humor and a playful streak. Their conversations was entertaining to say the least paired with a couple of glasses of the drinks from earlier. Honey was really felt at ease and hadn't touched her phone not even once as they conversed.

They had to be talking for a good while because Honey began feeling stiff from sitting down in the same position after an extended period of time.

Just then, the perfect activity presented itself.

"Girl, hold that thought! This my song they playing!" Honey exclaimed in excitement and swayed slightly in her seat, snapping her fingers as Lil Jon's Lovers and Friends blared through the speakers. She had always loved this song even during her childhood because of the memories attached to it. Issa vibe.

"I see you. That's a vibe forreal, but gimme a minute. I'll be right back.." DJ scoped out something behind her, nodding in acknowledgment to whoever was in the distance.

Honey stood up with DJ, stretching her stiff limbs and fixed her shirt. She gulped down the rest of her drink, a flow of warmth settled in her gut. "Okay, I'm about to go to the dance floor. I'll be back before you do." She wanted to get her blood flowing, but she hated dancing especially around others. She didn't know if it was the drinks she knocked back as she talked with DJ or the heated buzz she felt, but she really wanted to make an exception for this one song.

"Aight, I'll see you then."

Honey and DJ parted ways, she strolled over to the packed dance floor and maneuvered through numerous bodies dancing along to the beat. It was dimly lit with the only source of light, glowing from the flashing colors on the dance floor so she couldn't make out any faces, only the outline of their bodies.

Once Honey was sure nobody was watching her. She slowly began moving her hips to the song as if she was alone in her room, closing her eyes as the lyrics played in her mind. "Baby, how you doing? Hope that you're fine..wanna know what you got in mind." Honey hummed, running her fingertips ran down her neck and chest slowly. She closed her eyes and continued to sway, getting lost in the melody and notes of the song.

Suddenly, Honey felt a set of hands grip both sides of her hips. Her eyes flew open, alarmed at the unfamiliar touch. I knew it was a bad idea to get over here and start dancing cause here go somebody's man looking for a dance.

She placed her own hands on top of the ones on her hips with the intent to snatch them away from her. Until she glanced down, recognizing the intricate details of the tattoo that belonged to the one and only...DJ.

She faltered slightly and DJ took that opportunity to press herself against Honey until there was no space in between them. Honey felt her heart speeding up at their close proximity. For a moment she didn't know whether she should stop or keep going. She didn't usually dance like this unless it was with her best friend or Angel.

They were so close..body to body..and it made her feel weird. She racked her brain on what to do. All of a sudden, she made a split second decision. Relax, you dance like this with the girls all the time. She's a girl too so no harm done.

Honey released her hold on DJ's hand, began slowly swaying to music again. She was tried to create a safe distance, but DJ had something else in mind because she brought them close as they were before.

Her eyes widened ever so slightly as DJ loosely enclosed her hand around Honey's throat, skimming downward over her chest all the way down to her waist at an agonizing slow pace.

Her breath caught in her throat when she felt DJ's nose brush against the length of her neck.

Honey had danced plenty of times with her girls, but never had they did this..never had they made her feel this way..never had they touched her like this. Just what kind of way did DJ dance with her friends? It's no wonder, people thought her and Tasha went together especially if they were on each other like this.

She swallowed hard, all her dancing came to a complete stop. All she could hear is the steady thump of her heartbeat in her ears. Just as she about to all but turn around and demand an explanation out of DJ when...

A soft kiss was planted on the side of her neck.

Right then, Honey knew she had to get away from DJ and put a stop to all of this. She didn't even realize her eyes fluttered close until she opened them again. She stepped out of DJ's embrace, clearing her throat as she turned around to face her. "What the hell—"

DJ's eyes searched her face and licked her lower lip, her eyes darkened with desire. She reached out an arm and hooked it around Honey's waist, eliminating any space between them.

She leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Something wrong?"

Honey cleared her throat again, taken back at the change in DJ's voice. Is she turned on? Do I want her to be? Oh God, what is she doing to me? "Nothing is wrong. I..uh..was getting a kinda hot that's all. I thought we were supposed to be chilling at the booth?" Honey replied breathlessly, chewing on her bottom lip.

DJ pulled back and nodded slowly, her face was unreadable. Every emotion Hone detected earlier had evaporated until nothing was left. "Damn, you right but it's late. Lemme take you home."

"Okay.." Honey trailed off, rubbing her elbow nervously as she avoided eye contact with DJ. She didn't know what to make of what happened..but that didn't mean she wanted to go home yet.

"Follow me." DJ instructed, walking towards their booth to grab their belongings. Honey followed her, mentally trying to gather herself and her thoughts.

One thing Honey couldn't ignore was what DJ awakened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 17
๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š..
108K 1.6K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
577 4 1
แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€กแ€™แ€แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€…แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€€แ€™แ€นแ€˜แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ(แ€…แ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ แ€ฌแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€แ€…...
15.7K 812 19
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€...๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ... ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜†...