Our Difference》My Hero Academ...

By Some_Insomniac

In many different worlds, you may know Izuku Midoriya as quirkless. But, in this world he develops an amazing... More

Chapter Two~ First Day
Chapter Three~ Quirk Tests
A/N

Chapter One~ Started With A Dream

1.7K 37 14
By Some_Insomniac

"Talking.."

"Thoughts/Telepathy.."

"Descriptions/Dreams.."

Author's Note
~

Izuku's POV

I'm so excited!

Today is my birthday, which means I'm going to be getting my quirk!

Right now, me and Mama are in the car driving to the quirk doctor!

We walked into the doctor's office! He is doing some tests right now to see if I'm going to get a quirk!

Third POV

While waiting for the doctors to come back, Izuku desided to play with his All Might doll. As he was playing, he slipped and dropped the delicate doll onto the floor, just for it to glitch back into his hands.

Suddenly a necklace appeared around his neck that looked like a Yin and Yang Symbol along.

His mom called for his doctor to come, noticing this is a quirk with her very excited son.

The doctors were very confused at what this quirk was, because no quirk has ever been like this before.

And so, they registered it in, and the quirk, Yin-Yang because of the necklace.

The next few weeks were considerably the best of his life now.

He enjoyed his time with Bakugou Katsuki, or Kacchan as he remembered, eating Katsudon with his mom, and meeting two people who said they are his quirk.

That all stopped when he was kidnapped.

It all happened so fast, it was almost like a blur.

Izuku couldn't understand what was going on. It just was quick, as a sleepy sensation came over him.

Two men looking over him as he drifted away into a vast of darkness.

Izuku couldn't remember much after.

But, he misses his mom. His two new friends. Kacchan.

Where is Kacchan?

Izuku woke up to a zap on his neck.

It was the same dream.

Or was it a nightmare?

He didn't seem to care.

The white coats, as he called them, dragged him into a simulation, as they always did.

Today was different though.

They took off his collar.

He doesn't know why, but was happy to have that shock collar off of him.

He sat there for a minute, in pure, comfortable, silence.

It was interrupt when he heard two doors open, revealing robots. Massive robots. They started to charge at Izuku, slowly gaining more speed.

Izuku was prepared. He held his breath, bracing himself for impact. He never felt it.

He opened his eyes.

He saw two people.

They felt familiar. In a good way.

The one with the white to black hair waisted no time to attack, summoning some type of dark energy.

The other came up to him, and asked of he was alright.

One of them, the one with dark energy, nodded at the other, as they dissapeared.

The other clapped as Izuku feels his body slowly disappear. It terrified him.

'I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die..'

He blacks out before he could hear the comforting words they were trying to say to him.

He was out. Black cold. Like in his dream.

This time, he woke up in a cave-like setting. He felt bandages against his face.

He saw them again. They were talking, but as a one-sided conversation. One of them notice that Izuku woke up and desided that the next best course of action would be to talk to him.

"Hello there." The talkative one answers.

He flinched at the sudden attention.

The other nods in encouragement. That person turns to Izuku.

"My name is Halo. I am the Yang side of your quirk, if you can remember me." The entity smiles gently, as they crouch down to Izuku.

Name- Halo

Gender- Male

Family- Izuku, Fatal

Quirk- Voodoo Magic

Description-

•Can summon someone from the dead to his bidding

•Can bring out weapons
-Nigerian Iron (Believed to be a symbol of death) Scythe
-Throwing Knifes are literally anywhere he can put them

•If he can get his hand on one's blood, can mix into a potion that makes you under his control

Drawback- Overuse will burn his own essence, aka will kill him

Potions can only last for 10 minutes

Note to self- DO NOT hurt his family in any way, shape or form

"And this is Fatal-Nii! My twin brother, and the Ying side of your quirk!"

(A/N- Mai pictures ples dont steal ÓwÒ)

Name- Fatal

Gender- Male

Family- Izuku, Halo

Quirk- Glitch

Description-

•Can break apart molecules to the point of air or a simple teleport trick to a different area, taking less energy
•Can Teleport two entities at a time including himself
•Can summon weapon
-Bow and arrows with poisonous enchantment
•Specializes in potion making
-paralyzing
-Poison (For arrows)

Drawback- Takes consternation and will get comatized if overused

Potions only last for 10 minutes

Izuku can use or take/borrow both of their quirk at anytime he so chooses

"Nice to finally meet you Izuku!"

"Halo-San it is rude to call someone their first name you just met."

"Oh... sorry"

Halo had a pouting face when they changed it to a sad look and turned to Izuku as Fatal did the same.

"You.. may not remember us, but.. I hope we will be able to form a great bond with you." Fatal would say, apologetically.

"Is.. there something you can help me with..?" Izuku says quietly.

Halo and Fatal smiles, as they nod. Izuku returns it, as he start to explain.

~Scene Change- Bakugou~

Bakugou was not stupid. Far from it.

But when he heard that Deku isn't coming back, he couldn't- no wouldn't believe it, stating that 'Deku was too stubborn to be missing'.

Deep down, he knew that Deku wasn't coming back, atleast for a long time.

Soon, Bakugou made it his mission to become a hero, not just for himself, but for Izuku also.

During the last day of his middle school, he claimed that he is the only one in the school who will go to U.A, but he isn't as narcissistic as you may think. He is trying all he can to help Deku, hiding his sadness with anger.

Deku wouldn't want him to feel sad because of him.

'All of this is for Deku.'

So when he was at the entrance of U.A Highschool, he knew this was it.

Now or never.

Little did he know, though, Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya was closer then he thought.

~Scene Change- Midoriya~

Halo and Fatal have trained him, of course at his request, for the past ten months. He during that time, finding out Halo was infact NOT a girl.

He had the brain to for sure pass the written exam, and desided the best way to deal with the practice exam would be to use Fatal's quirk.

He trained from all day to all night. Always alert. Usually, one of the two would have to drag and force him to sleep, eat, or even take a little break.

He now calls Halo, Halo-Sama and Fatal, Fatal-Nii (much to Halo's complaints, which Izuku giggled at and Fatal faintly smile).

Izuku now barely showed emotion outside of Halo and Fatal, because as he says 'Showing your foe emotion is a sign of weakness'

Overall, the written test was quite easy. Nothing that he never learned before.

This soon lead to the practice test. Halo made him a Hero Costume already and everything! He soon gained Fatal's quirk, and got ready as Present Mic said all the rules. He also got in with a different name. Akatani Mikumo.

A guy interrupted quite rudely, but that wasn't his concern. Halo sewing, in the necklace. 'Make sure to get me blood for potions!'

As soon as he went to the place he was assigned to and heard 'GO!!!!!!' from the loud teacher, he bolted as fast as he can to the battle field.

He managed to get a three-pointer and then a one-pointer before anyone else managed to move.

Soon, he racked up 65 points with two minutes left.

He soon heard someone scream, which startled him, but that was the least of his worries. He saw the zero-pointer.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!"

Izuku turned around to see a girl crying for help under a large pile of rocks that looked too heavy to hold. Izuku gained an idea.

He teleported the rocks, one by one, to the robot, dropping them, slowly crushing it.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" He turns to the girl, helping her up.

"Y-Yeah, thanks.. my leg.." She seemed to be in pain.

'Good job, Izuchan!' Halo was cheering him on.

The test ended soon after, with the girl still hurt. Izuku teleports the girl to the hero, Recovery Girl, and waves goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
248K 16.2K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
256K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
118K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x