Nova; The Forgotten Mikaelson...

By justalittlemikaelson

A short story about Nova Mikaelson, the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson, life of being the forgotten twin, beca... More

ᴄᴀsᴛ & ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs
ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟs
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴇʟɪᴄ sᴘᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ
ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ?
ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ᴅʀᴜɢs
ɢᴏ, ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟs ʜɪɢʜ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Info about the next update!!!
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ
ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ
BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏿

ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴀɪɴ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟ

62.6K 1.4K 1.2K
By justalittlemikaelson

"I LIKE WEIRD PEOPLE
THE BLACK SHEEP, THE ODD DUCKS
THE REJECTS, THE ECCENTRICS, THE LONERS, THE LOST AND FORGOTTEN
MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOULS"

-

STILL IN SHOCK ABOUT THE NEW KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE YOUNGEST MIKAELSON, the present Mikaelson members were sitting and standing all around the living room.

They all had two questions in mind: what happened? And how should they tell the twins' parents?

Elijah knew about the situation at home thanks to Marcel who called him. He wanted to get him ready for the mess at home, but how do you make someone emotional ready that the missing person was not killed or kidnapped, but it was voluntarily?

Hope couldn't understand it, Marcel couldn't understand it, no one could. Most likely because they have been loved by this family since they could think, not like Nova, who got the same feeling by her new family and parent figures, Alice and Finn.

"What is going on? Why the long faces?", Klaus asked the other's when Hayley, Elijah and himself just arrived.

The other were wondering how fast time was going by since they knew about Nova being alive, but there was something much bigger to worry than that. How should they tell it?

"Nova is alive", Kol said it randomly.

From the inside everyone was relieved he said it, but at the same time also angry why he would say it like that.

"What?", hayley whispered and stopped in the middle of her movement, Klaus on the other hand was silent.

"It wasn't real, these were only talks. She wasn't alive, why wouldn't she want to be here?", the parents thought.

"Hope felt something was wrong, Nova was using a powerful spell to kill of something", Freya tried to explain it, but how?

"I saw her", Hope muttered to herself.

"She looked different, she also sounded more mature and happier", she tried to explain it.

It was weird for her and her family to talk about Nova, after they gave up searching for her, giving up hope for their youngest daughter, niece and sister.

The whole family remained silent, all of them in their own thoughts. Klaus swallowed loudly to push his tears away, on the contrary Hayley was angry, sad and happy at the same time, she let her tears free.

"How do we find her?", Klaus got somehow out of himself and didn't even wanted to look up, to let them know he was showing weakness.

"Easy, using a location spell on her", Kol answered for them all.

-

Four months later

It was everything but easy for them. Nova used a very powerful spell to be not located. It also took them long because they tried to resume the spell, but it was too much for them. They started to get nosebleeds and headaches to the point where they fainted.

But they somehow did it, thanks to Alaric Saltzman's and Caroline Forbes' twins, Liz and Josie.

"How does it work?", Hayley questioned the magic they were using.

"If you're going to say easy, I'm going to stab a dagger throw your heart", Klaus warned his younger brother, Kol, as he saw him about to say it.

Kol just nodded and stayed silent.

"Davina, Liz and Josie are going to do the spell from the outside, Hope and I will do it from inside", Freya told them, but not the way that the other Mikaelson's would understand it.

"What does the inside and outside mean?", Elijah asked the important question.

"Do you remember the time the hollow took over Hope? We used Nova to get Hope back by taking a quarter from her soul and put it into a so called soul stone", Freya started to explain everything and showed them a necklace with a garnet crystal.

After Freya and Davina explained everything, the Saltzman twins and Davina started with the ritual while the Mikaelson family laid inside of a big circle of salt.

-

The next time they opened their eyes, they were laying all over a black marble floor.

"For a trip to her memory lane to find her location, it is a very fancy place", Kol commented on the fancy condition her soul stone was in.

"So it has to be behind one of this doors, right?", Hayley asked the family again just for safety and ignoring Kol's comments.

"Yes, dear", Elijah answered and was also amazed by the place.

All of the doors looked similar, except for three doors. One was more christmassy, one looked like a hospital door and the third one was almost completely black, looking like it was burned down, with some bloody hand prints.

Klaus fixed his eyes on the burned door, something inside of him screamed to open the door. He knew it wasn't a good sign when the door already looked like that, but he had to know what it was.

Before anyone could say something about it, he already opened the door. As the other's noticed it, they started to give each other glances, but followed him.

-

As they entered the memory, they found themselves in a big dark mansion. Just around the corner they could see a red haired girl in a white short dress with a red belt and in red heels, Nova. She was standing right in front of a fireplace with a silver candle holder in her right hand.

Just when one of them wanted to say something about the weird situation a woman, as the leader of a cult, walked in with her people.

"What the hell is going on? Why are you even in here?", the woman gnashed her teeth angrily.

"Just came over to talk, of course", Nova answered her nicely and turned around with a big smile.

Not even with a small movement, Nova closed off all entrance doors, making them being trapped in the mansion like a bird in a cage. They looked around and tried to pick up their magic, but nothing worked.

"The so called enemies that you killed, where peacemaker, a normal werewolf family, who just wanted to live their life in peace.", Nova started to tell them how messed up their plan was back then.

The Mikaelson family was wondering what she was talking about, why she was so angry at them.

"There were children, human ones. And helping a hunter? Low blow, Bimbo", Nova spat out in hatred and made it inside the house windy.

"You're a betrayer, you should have been burned with them", the woman attacked her with words, not being careful enough.

"If you didn't know, I am fire. Do you know what happens when you attack fire? You get burned", Nova told her off and let the candle holder fall into the carpet, that directly caught on fire.

"What is she going to do?", Rebekah's voice echoed through the dream, even though everyone of them knew what is going to happen.

"maybe you should get a taste of your own mistake", Nova said moving forward from the now scared witch cult.

Suddenly when she was making a move the memory changed into a later hour. It was the same room, but this time blood was hanging off the walls and the white furniture were dripping off it, the witches who were alive just a minute ago, were laying dead around, Klaus was looking into the eyes of some witches who's glance just turned from sparkly to blankly.

The witch who was cursing at Nova earlier was running inside of the living room again anxiously trying to find a place to hide.

"And the next blood to be spilt will be yours", Nova informed her and walked in covered in blood, shocking the whole family.

They were speechless about her actions, they felt like they didn't know her, but that was true. They never cared about her enough to notice how different she was from what they thought she was.

Her parents, Klaus and Hayley, didn't know her.

Her twin sister didn't know her.

"You, my dear, will get a special treatment, taking your heart out is way to easy for you", Nova pretended to think about a solution, at the same time making the witch leader freeze in her movement.

The fear inside of her grew bigger and bigger, even though she knew she will die, she prayed it won't be as bad as the way the Hale family died years ago, but her prayers weren't heard.

"It's only fair to end you the way you ended the Hale's family, sorry not sorry, I don't make the rules", Nova pretended to apologize and looked around for another candleholder to burn down the whole place.

As Nova found what she was looking for, she turned around to say her last words to the witch.

"Oh wait, I do make the rules", Nova said and let the candleholder slip away of her grip and let it burn.

She slowly made her way to the door and made sure the witch was burning alive. As her scream started to fade, she went out to watch the mansion burn down into useless pieces, where she found Peter, Derek's uncle, already watching Nova's masterpiece.

"And who is that?", Hope asked out of nowhere, of course still in shock like the rest of them.

"Probably someone who is totally alright with letting a teenage girl mass murder people", Elijah answered for them all in rage.

When Nova was about to say something to the stranger, the memory started to fade and throw the family unknown out into the red hallway off before.

-

Like before Klaus opened a door without making sure if everyone was alright with it, but this time it was the more christmassy one.

-

This time it was a different scenario, a more warm, happier place. Nova was about to finish up the christmas tree with her best friend Amal.

"The pack should arrive in any minutes girls, are you ready for it?", the woman asked them nervous making sure that everything was fine.

"Ready as we can be, aunt Alice", Nova answered happily and took some steps back to admire their self decorated tree. They definitely did a better job than last year's christmas.

"You should take a sit, Alice. Everything will be fine", Amal tried to calm her down and sat down with Alice.

Parties like this made her get nervous and anxious and now doing this year's christmas with the whole pack invited made her go crazy.

Nova smiled at them and made her way to the kitchen, where the Mikaelson family followed her, just to be shocked by another discovery.

Finn walking alive, happily cooking with a teenage girl, as if he didn't die a few years ago in the Mikaelson mansion.

"How- how is it possible?", Rebekah tried to form a sentence but was way too speechless.

Hope didn't understood a single thing, Finn died when she was only one, she never saw pictures of him or even his name. Even Freya didn't had answers to this discovery and stayed silent.

"How come she knows all this magic and didn't told us about it?", they all asked themselves, feeling betrayed and sad.

"You, need to sit. You are gonna rate my breakfast.", a unknown girl said with a big smile.

Nova only stood dumbfounded around, not understanding the context.

"I already told Violet it's perfect, but she wants to hear different opinions", Finn helped her out and laughed about it, when Violet was starting to threaten him, he only raised his arms apologetically and kept cooking.

"Come on, go. Sit down", Violet guided her.

The other's were watching the event, while Hope was looking around for some clues. When she looked out of the window, she noticed a lot of different cars parking in the parking lot.

Right when Hope wanted to tell them about it, it started to rang and Nova jumped up like a rubber ball.

"It's Scott, isn't it?", Violet asked Finn with a raised brow, who just nodded as affirmation.

"Maybe her boyfriend?", Rebekah thought out loud accidentally, only earning annoyed looks.

From all the people who were standing at the doorway, she hugged the boy, who was identified by Hope as Scott, Nova's boyfriend.

-

Out of nowhere the memory suddenly changed into the outside of the house. It was growing dark slowly. The sky was still on one side blue, but turning to the other side the sky was getting a pinkish color.

"Where is she?", Rebekah questioned confused and looked around just like everyone else until her voice appeared again.

"How did you find it?", her beautiful soft voice asked.

As they kept watching out for her, they finally found her. She was sitting on the rooftop with a stranger.

"Will you keep asking me that every christmas for the rest of my life?", he asked back and raised his brow.

"Sorry for carrying", she joked and laughed softly.

Hope missed this. Missed her laugh. She always heard it back then when she walked passed her room, but Nova always immediately stopped laughing when she felt her sister's presence, what made Hope sad all the time.

"It's weird to... celebrate christmas and birthdays again, after..", he stopped talking, couldn't get over the fact, what happened back then and what happened to his older sister recently.

"I think he's part of the family that died in the fire", Freya shared her thoughts out loud.

Nova was viewing her home from her view when she was listening to him, but looked up when she heard him hesitate.

"It's totally fine, Der.", Nova comforted him and added after a long pause," I like it, after Peter and the kanima, and now the alpha pack, it's lovely to press pause, just relax and to get to know each other better... did you know Isaac never celebrated christmas?", Nova thought out loud and yawned tiredly.

"I'm his alpha, Nova. Of course he told me that, sadly he also tells me about his crush on Amal", he told her truthfully and smirking about it, letting Nova lean on his shoulder and listening to her laugh softly.

"You should go to sleep, you're tired"

"I'm not", she complained, yawned again.

"Yes, you are", he repeated, waiting for her to deny it, but noticed that she was already in her dreamland.

-

It was a failure, again.

The only thing they learned about this memory was that Nova had a boyfriend, she was way happier with her new family, Finn was alive and he was also married.

"Liz, Josie and Davina can't hold it much longer, we have to find something soon or we have to start new in a few days", Freya informed them, when she noticed how it's starting to glitch.

Everyone nodded and went on searching for the right door. This time it was Hayley who opened up a door, she informed the others and walked in first.

They were standing in the school corridor, where Hope already was. Hope let them know that this was the location she dreamed of and went on searching for her sister until she found Amal and two of her girl friends again.

"Her best friend", Hope screamed, so her family could notice her. A few meters away was Nova on her phone talking to someone, to their luck they could hear who it was, it was her boyfriend.

"I had to leave, my mom called me from the hospital because something happened to Isaac.", Scott brought her up to date and sighed.

"What? How come he's in the hospital? I thought as a werewolf he should have started to heal in seconds", she said, not even trying to hide her confusion.

"Yeah, it's not the weirdest thing that happened, some strange alpha dude tried to kidnap Isaac, a fight broke loose and Derek came in between before this guy could kill both Isaac and me", he told her what happened minutes ago.

Nova knew what he was up to and rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess, he doesn't want to tell you what's wrong?", she asked him, but didn't let him finish off.

"I will talk to Derek, he'll tell me or I will annoy him to death"

"Thank you V", he thanked her and laughed a little.

His soft laugh made her heart skip a beat, but she tried to cover it up.

"That's why you should learn to be less cute and soft, pretty boy.", she said laughing and said her goodbye.

As the 1000 years old originals, the next generation of Mikaelson and the Marshall hybrid were about to give up, they recognized a face.

"Danny boy, wait up", Nova confirmed their suspicious and pushed two boys away from each other, just to get to Danny.

Just when they wanted to hear Danny's and Nova's conversation, they were pulled back into their reality, they were back in new Orleans in their decades owned mansion.

"Where is Joshua?", Hayley asked right away, before the others could ask how it went.

-

"Do you know anyone who's called Scott or Nova?", Hope asked Joshua's new boyfriend, Danny.

Hope directly made her way to where Joshua worked with her aunt Rebekah together, when she heard that Danny would definitely know something about Nova's location. For their luck, Danny was with him, because he was waiting for him to finish up his work shift.

"Yeah, my friends in Beacon Hills. Scott McCall and Nova Chatwin. She actually told me to come here", Danny confessed still not sure why they wanted to know that urgently.

Hope and Rebekah were relieved, they had a trail after so many years. After Danny went out to call his friends back home, the two girls waited anxiously at the bar.

"Does it mean you have a new trail now?", Joshua questioned them interested and still tried to wipe the tables.

"Sounds like it", Rebekah prayed for it and sighed.

"Hopefully", Hope muttered more to herself.

Will she finally see her missing sister again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
647K 15K 26
𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆|| ❝The two had not heard her in their display of passion, and with a broken heart and tears in her eyes, she had rushed out of the h...
224K 8.2K 61
"What do you know about The Original Twins?" •••• Evanora and Kol Mikaelson, the original twins. The duo that reigned hell down on civilizations for...