Bestfriend!

By TheyLoveMeechie

Read...Read...Read.... More

Introโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Update
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

3.

4.7K 127 24
By TheyLoveMeechie

I woke up next to the love of my life.

I stared at him as he slept. All these times I dreamed to be wrapped in his arms forever was actually happening.

"What weirdo?" He said low.

I laughed. "Hey baby." "Good morning." He pecked my lips and laid back down.

I was just smiling from ear to ear I couldn't believe he was mines. "Bella!!" I heard my father scream my name.

I got up quick.

I met him outside my room door.

"Yes?" "Just wanted to talk about last night." "It's okay dad I'm totally accepting everything. Like I said I'm not a kid anymore I understand."

He smiled.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you more pops." He hugged me. "I'll have some people over to pack yo room up tonight and I guess you can go hang with King and Dez till they're done."

I nodded. "Okay."

He walked off. I went back to my room and grabbed some clothes to shower.

I ran the water and brushed my teeth while I waited.

I felt King's arms wrap around me. I looked up at us in the mirror.

"We look good." He said.

I laughed.

"Not with my hair all over my head." He smiled. "Still fine to me." He grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth. I finished and climbed in my shower.

"What you wanna do today?"

"Just chill." I said.

"Okay baby girl." "King?" "Wassup?" "When I leave can you please stay faithful to me?"

"Bell you the only female I want you damn right I'll remain faithful." "Pinky Promise?" He turned around and we locked pinkies.

"I pinky promise baby."
____________
I was at King house watching movies.

"So guess what?" He said. "What?" "Y'all moving tonight." "Why you say that like it was good news or some King?"

"Cause baby yo daddy just told me to tell you."

"Whatever bruh." I got up. "Where you going?" "To yo room." "Why?"

"King leave me alone."

I went to his room and laid on the bed. Ian got time for his shit or my father shit.

"Wassup Hoe." Dez said. "Hey sis."

"What's wrong?" "I'm moving tonight and I gotta leave you and King behind." "Well look sis you can either be mad you leaving or celebrate the last few minutes you have."

"You right." "Now come on."

We went back to the front. "I'm sorry bae." I straddled his lap. "Hollup when this happen?"

"Last night." I said.

"So y'all serious." "Yeah." King told her.

"What about the move?" "Well ion want him out here miserable so shit we'll take a break until it's safe for us to come back or he come out there."

"And King?"

"Shit she can date but ion want you fucking no other niggas." He said. "Yeen gotta worry bout that."

I kissed him.

"Okay well we ain't got long with each other what y'all wanna do?" "I'm staying the night." I told them. "Okay baby and shit let's go out to eat."

"On you?" Dez said. We laughed.

"Mane I guess. Y'all act like I'm just rich." "And is." I said. I laughed.
______________
We was at the movies.

"Ion even like scary movies." I told them. "Duh big ass cry baby that's why I'm here."

"Whatever come on."

We sat down and started eating our snacks. Dez invited her male friend so you know. The movie started and I just laid my head on King.
__________
I felt King hand going up my dress.

"What you doing?" I asked him. "Chill bae." He touched my kitty and moved my panties out the way. "Spread yo legs a little." He said.

I did as told and he played with my clit.

I laid my head on his shoulder. I muffled my moans when I felt him stuck a finger in.

"King.." I said.

"Shhhhh baby." He pecked my lips.

I was close to cumming. I grabbed his hand and moved it right before I came.

"Why you stop me?"

"Cause ion just cum." "What that mean?" "Nothing King watch the movie baby." He looked at me. "Ight." He said.
_______
We was back at the house. I enjoyed myself.

We went shopping, the movies, and out to eat. "Dez what you doing?" "Shit finna be with the nigga."

"Here?" King asked.

"Yeah why?" "No reason." He smirked at her. She laughed. "Oh shit nah." "Gone bruh." He said pushing her.

KING POV
"Come on so we can put this stuff up." I said. "Okay." I grabbed her hand and we went to my room.

She started putting my stuff in my dressers and I couldn't deny that my baby was fine as fuck with the ass to match.

I sat on the bed and started rolling a blunt.

"Bae imma leave my stuff in bags cause imma have to take it tomorrow." "Okay."

"I had fun tonight." She said climbing on the bed.

"I'm glad you did. You done being mad about the move?" "No cause I'll miss you." "Well stop thinking about it you leave in the morning so let's relax."

She started massaging my shoulders.

"So King?" "Yes baby?"

"You got a condom?" She asked. "Yeah." "Can we try tonight?" "You sure?"

"Yeah plus I never finished from earlier."

"Awe yeah what you mean when you said you don't just cum?" "When you give me head I always stop you when I cream because I cream and squirt when I'm fully there and Ian wanna be squirting at the movies."

"Why you make me stop while giving you head that shit sexy." "Cause ion like it."

"Why not?" "Do you know what squirt is?"

"Yeah an orgasm." "It's orgasm but it comes from the exact place I piss from. Squirting just feels like I been holding in my pee for too long and finally release." "Damn."

"Yeah." "Well after I smoke my blunt we going all the way cause when I'm in it I'm not stopping."

"Oh lord." She said.

I laughed and kissed her.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too let me go change." "Okay." She got up and went to the restroom I lit my blunt and just chilled.

"Baby?" I looked up.

She came out in some lingerie. "Damn."

She smiled and crawled on the bed towards me. "I bought it when you walked out." She said.

"Damn." I smacked her ass.

He grabbed my blunt and started smoking.

She was so sexy. "You need to gone put that blunt out baby cause damn." I told her.

She laughed and handed it to me.

I burned it out and kissed her. She laid back and I kissed down her body. I undid her lingerie bottoms. I started eating her out.

"King!" She said as I tongue fucked her.

I was eating her like my last meal. I put her legs on my shoulders cause she started to run.

"Tavionnnnnnn." She screamed my real name.

"I'm finna cum daddy." She said. "Cum and Ian stopping." She grabbed the bed sheets and her eyes rolled back.

This was the sexiest shit ever.

Her legs shook. "I'm cumming." She said.

She was about to squirt so I moved my face and she squirted on the bed.

She covered her face.

"Damn baby." I kissed her lips letting her taste herself. "I'm ready." She said. She had lust written all over her face.

"You sure?" "Mhm." She bit her lip and pulled me close. "Owe baby I been missing out."

I pulled my shirt off and she undid my pants.

I took everything off and her eyes went straight to Prince. "King?" "Yes?"

"You gone have to take it easy on me." She said. "I know baby." I grabbed the condom. "Let me put it on." She said. 

She was biting her lips and I laughed.

"What?" I asked laughing. "Nothing baby." I gave her the condom. "It's all yours."

She opened it and slid it on me.

"Oh my god Tavion." "You such a virgin." I said laughing. "Well change that." She said.

"Say less baby."

I hovered over her and kissed her. "Baby look this gone be the first and last time I'll ever hurt you okay?" "Okay."

"Imma kiss you to distract the pain."

"Okay baby." I kissed her and she was real into it when I slowly inserted myself in her.

She gasped.

"King." She said grabbing my arms.

"Kiss me baby." She did and she stuck her nails in my arm as I kept going.

"Wait." She said. "Wassup?"

"Ian know this shit was gone hurt like that baby." "I know bae look if you want me to stop I will." "No keep going."

I started doing slow strokes and she winced.

I was barely in her but I didn't want to hurt her. I kept going and picked up my speed.

Once she got use to it she started moaning.

"Go deeper." She said.

I did as told making her eyes roll back. "Damn baby." She said. "Who this pussy belong to?" "You baby." "What's my name?"

"KING!" "Nah whats my name?"

"Oweeeee Daddy. This pussy yours daddy."

"And it better stay this way." Mane her pussy was tight as fuck. "Baby that's my spot right there."

"Fuckkkkk." She yelled.

She started squirting and I just kept going.

"Yeah baby let this shit out." I said. Her pussy was talking back to me and I fell in love.

Her legs was up in the air as we locked eyes.

"I want you to give me all of it." "Ask for it." "Daddy can I get it deeper?" "Say please." "Daddy can you please go deeper I want all of you."

I did exactly what she said and she pulled up the bed sheets. I pulled out.

"Turn around baby."

She did as told and arched her back.

Once she was comfortable I realized I had to change that. I shoved myself fully in her and she whimpered.

I was tearing her ass up.

"Daddy slow down."

"What I tell you? When I'm in it ain't not stopping or slowing down."

She moaned.

"I'm finna cum again." She started creaming and fell from her position. I kept going and kissed her neck. "I want your babies." She said.

Damn. I kissed her.

"King did you hear me?" She said.

"Yeah baby. I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." She said moaning.

I felt my nut coming.

I pulled out and turned her back to the front? "You ready?" I asked her. "Mhm." She said moaning. I kissed her and pounded her shit.

She pulled up the bed sheets and her eyes rolled back. "I'm cumming." She whispered.

"Cum for daddy."

Her walls tightened around me. "Fuck baby."

"Cum for me daddy." She said. Her voice was filled with love. I nutted and laid on the side of her.

"Damn." She said.

I took my condom off and trashed it.

"For a virgin Damn you was good." I pulled her close. "Thanks baby." I pecked her lips. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing can we go take a shower?"

"Yeah come on." She tried to get out the bed and fell. "Kingggg help me up bruh."

I laughed and picked her up.

We went to the bathroom and I ran out water. I added some bubbles and lit a few candles. "You so romantic." She said.

"I try to be at least for you."

I grabbed her hand and she got in first.

Once she was settled I got behind her. She wrapped her hair back and laid back on me.

"Some is bothering you baby."

"When I said I wanted your kids King you ignored me why?" I sighed. "Why does that matter baby?" "Because King I feel like you just told me what I wanted to hear."

"What?" "You don't want this relationship as much as I do and if you did what's so wrong with giving me a child?"

"Bella you moving away from me bruh.

You want me to knock you up and then what? Put all yo dreams on hold and deal with ya daddy whooping yo ass cause that's exactly what he gone do."

"Whatever King." She said.

Her leg was shaking and I knew this was some shit. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you okay?"

She just rolled her eyes.

I kissed her neck softly. "King stop!" She said. "Bell stop doing this. You leaving in the morning this might be the last time I see yo face."

"Exactly King that's why I need yo baby bruh. I need somebody to live for."

"What?" She started crying.

"King you gone die one day if you stay in these streets bruh. I wish you would just come with us." "I can't Bell my life is the streets."

"Well yo life ain't with me then." She got out and grabbed her towel.

"I'll finish my shower in another restroom."

She walked out and I sat there looking dumb. The last time I want is for Bella to bury me. I let our water out and turned on the shower.

I washed out and did my hygiene.
_______
When I was done I went to my hallway restroom. "Bella?" She had the door locked.

"Go Away King." She yelled.

I went to the kitchen and used a knife to get the door opened. "Bella." "King get out." "Not until you talk to me bruh."

"Leave me alone."

"If I don't?" "King I will stab you." "Go ahead."

She ain't even have a knife she just be talking. "I'll even step out the way for you to get a knife."

I grabbed her and pushed her into the wall.

"King move dude."

"Bella I waited too long to have you in my life for you to leave me again."

"Whatever bruh."

I kissed her and picked her up.

"King don't play with my feelings like this." "I'm not Bell. That's the last thing I wanna do." I dropped my towel and slowly inserted myself in her.

She gasped. "Oh my god." She said.

I sat her on the counter and kissed her as I shoved it all in her. "Kinggggg." She dragged out.

"I don't wanna get you pregnant Bella because I believe you can be far more than a ghetto ass baby mama okay?

You are so amazing and I want you to be the best you can be. I want you to go to school and that surgeon you always wanted to be and when you get those goals in life a nigga like me gone be the last thing you want.

Ian got shit going but this street life.

I love you so much I know you are better without me." She was crying and nodded.

"Make love to me King."

I nodded.
____________
We was in our room and watching a movie.

"King?" "Hm?"

"I love you and when I become a surgeon promise me you'll never be one of my patients."

"Unless my heart failing you'll never see me on that table baby." "Or anybody else's table I love you." "I love you more baby."

She pecked my lips and I held her as she slowly went to sleep. I love this damn girl but I gotta let her go.
_________
Bella POV
I was getting on my plane leaving everything I knew.

"I love you so much King." I said crying. "I love you more and ay I'm just a phone call away and if you ever need me I'm on the first flight out there Bell I promise." She nodded.

"Be safe and text me everyday."

"Okay I will baby I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 367 37
In book
898K 54.8K 61
๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
378K 16.9K 25
"I just want you to love me. Why is that so hard? Huh?" (Highest Ranking #5 in General Fiction)
1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.