Ghetto

By iSlayy_

Karmen was a girl who was damaged from her past, but as she got older she learned to forget about it and move... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Closing Chapter)
ATTENTION

Chapter 25

10.1K 303 77
By iSlayy_

"Aight baybeh be safe, Chris just got hea' so we bout ta' start recording, I luh you." August said, hanging up before I got a chance to say it back.

Me and Kiana are getting ready for the club. Lauren is also going, but I'm picking her up on the way there.

I got out the shower and picked out my outfit. I grabbed a pink crop cami singlet, some acid washed shorts, a hat that says 'Fancy' on the front, and some pink pumps. After I was satisfied with my outfit, I layed it down on the bed and sat at my vanity. I plugged up flat irons and curling irons, preparing to go my hair in some drop curls.

When I finished my hair, I put on my clothes and did my makeup. I put on some eye lashes, foundation, eye liner, gold and brown eye shadow, mascara, hot pink MAC lipstick, and a little bit of blush. I put on some gold jewelry and slipped on my white flip flops. Ain't no way im about to drive in some 8 inch heels. I put my hat on backwards and grabbed my pumps. I knocked on the guest room that Kiana was getting in and she opened it, dressed in my cheetah print body suit.

"That ass though." I said, winking at her and laughing. She joined me in my laugh as she applied some finishing touches on her makeup.

"Okay I'm ready." She said with a smile.

"Lets roll then." I said, heading downstairs. On the way on the door I texted Lauren and told her I was on my way.

'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean blarred through the speakers of my sliver 2015 bently truck after Kiana plugged her phone up to the AUX cord. We both sung along and laughed. I turned the music down when I pulled up to Lauren house and blew the horn. She came out a few seconds later, dressed in a fitted dress. I'm surprised James punk ass let her leave wearing that.

"Hey boo." She said, as she got in the backseat.

"Hey. I don't know if yall remember eachother, but Lauren this is August sister Kiana, Kiana this is Lauren." I said.

"Of course I remember Kay Sizzle! Oh my gosh, its been so long girl, how you doing?" Lauren lil loud ass asked. My mind drifted to August while they caught up. I wasn't really thinking anything in particular, just about him.

We pulled up to the club and got out. The line was long as hell, and I'm not up for the wait. I walked up to the front, with Lauren and Kiana followed behind me already knowing what I was up to. The bouncer eyed me with hungry eyes and I knew this would be easy.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked with a sinister smile.

"What can I do for you lil mama?" He askes with a smirk.

"Well see, me and my friends are supposed to be meeting a couple of friends in the club so we really need to get in..can you help us out?" I asked.

"And what do I get in return?" He asked. Not a god damn thing..

"Will my number be good enough?" I asked with a smile. He nodded his head yes. I dug in my MK bag and pulled out a small note pad and a sharpie. I wrote down some random numbers and handed it to him.

"Alright beautiful, yall can go ahead in for free." He said.

"Okay, make sure you give me a call." I said, winking and walking in. We all started laughing once we was far away from the bouncer.

"Will my number be good enough?" Lauren mimicked me, causing us all to laugh again.

We all went to V.I.P and sat down. I want Kiana to have a good time, so I'm staying sober.

"Here you go ladies, from the gentlemen over there." A bar tender said, pointing behind us. He sat 3 bottles of peach ciroc in front of us and walked away. I turned around and say Chris Brown smirking at us. If I aint mistaken, August punk ass said he was in the studio with him. I smiled and gestured for him to come over. He stood up and walked in our direction.

"Holy shit, is dat Chris Brown fine ass comin' ova hea'?!?!? How my hair look??" Kiana said, getting overly excited. Shit I understand though, I felt the exact same way when I first met him and Trey Songz.

"Calm down girl." I said, laughing at her.

"Oh shit, it is him!" Lauren said, completely forgetting about James.

"Lauren sit yo ass down, you in a happy relationship with a child." I said to her.

Before she for a chance to reply, Chris was standing in front of us. I got up to give him a hug and I heard Kiana squel. Over my pregnancy, me and Chris got really close and I see him like a brother.

"Where yo man at and do he know you here looking sexy as fuck with these two beautiful ladies?" He said. I sat back down and Kiana was blushing.

"Yeah, he know. He actually told me he was at the studio with you." I said. His eyes got wide as he searched for something to say.

"Oh..you wanna introduce me to your friends?" He said, changing the subject. I'm not even mad about the situation, I'll just ask August where he was at and if he lie again then thats when I'll get mad.

"This is my bestfriend Lauren, and this is August sister Kiana." I said.

"Nice you meet you ma." He said, kissing Lauren hand. I dont know why this nigga think he a ladies man, kissing hands and shit.

"Nice to meet you to." She said, smiling.

"And its especially nice to meet you, gorgeous." He said, taking Kiana hand and also kissing it. She blushed and I could tell she was at loss for words. Thats one bad thing about being light skin.

"Nice ta' meet 'chu to." She said.

"You wanna dance?" He asked her. She nodded her head and they walked off together.

"And then there was two." Lauren said.

We enjoyed the rest of our night and left at about 2 in the morning. I even saw Trey, but we didn't say nothing to eachother. I guess he still mad about what happened like 10 months ago. I dropped Lauren off at home and me and Kiana went back to my house. She ended up getting Chris Brown (which is her celebrity crush since she was like 16) number. I went to bed, thinking about this whole August situation.

The next morning, Kiana went home and I waited patiently for August to get back. His parents aint bringing the twins home till later, so I got plenty of time to cuss his ass out..If I need to and hopefully I don't.

He finally came in at bout 11 with a big ass kool-aid smile on his face and mumbling something. I don't think he noticed I was sitting there cause he walked right past me and up the stairs. I heard the shower running and I waited patiently for him to get out. I pulled out my iPad and started reading a book on wattpad. I'm ready this good ass book called 'Lust' by some chick named @_urbangoddess (I recommend you read this book!).

A few minutes later, I heard the shower turn off, followed by August calling my name.

"Karmen, whea' you at baybeh?" He yelled.

"The living room." I replied. I sat my iPad down and waited for him to come in.

"How was da club last night?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a peck on the lips.

"It was so fun, and guess who I ran into?" I said, with a smile.

"Who?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow. I want to punch him in his face so fucking bad, but thats not gone get me no answers so I gotta stay calm as possible.

"Chris, the one you was supposedly in the studio with last night." I said. His face fell cause he know he got caught in a lie.

"Uh..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. His lying ass probably trying to think of another lie to tell me.

"Uh my ass nigga. Tell me what bitch you was with and I won't beat her ass." I said, standing up. I was talking in a calm ass voice even though on the inside I wanted to skin this nigga alive.

"I wasn't wit no bitch, I was in da studio." He said, while looking everywhere in the room but at me. Thats how I know he lying, he cant even look me in the eyes.

"With who?" I asked.

"Trey, I ain't want you ta' be mad dat I was still working wit him." He said. Damn, he a good ass liar.

"So if I call Trey right now, he gone say yall was in the studio together?" I asked. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Alright dial his number from yo phone and let me speak to em." I said. He pulled out his phone and dialed Trey number, then put it on speaker. Trey picked up on the 5th ring.

"Hello?" Trey said.

"Aye Trey, tell Kar-"

"No, let me speak to him." I said, snatching the phone out his hand before he got a chance to say anything.

"What you do last night Trey?" I asked him.

"What you mean? You seen me at the club." He said

"Okay, bye." I said, hanging up before he got a chance to say anything else. August was sitting there looking stupid and scared. "August why you gotta lie to me, huh? Like he said, we seen eachother at the club last night. So I'll ask you one more time..WHICH ONE OF YOUR BITCHES WAS YOU WITH?" I asked, this time letting my anger out.

"Man I was wit one 'a my exes chill. All she did was give me head. I don't see ya' ass on ya' knees, shit I got needs to." He said.

"So head took all night? You fucking lying, you cant even look me in my eyes! Just tell me what yall did damn, I'm not gone get mad." I said, trying to calm down.

"Aight fine. We fucked and did 69, damn." He said, finally looking me in my eyes.

"You ate that bitch pussy and had the nerve to come in here and kiss me in my damn mouth? What the FUCK is wrong with you? Get the hell out my house, NOW!" I said, getting mad all over again. I can't believe he ate another bitch pussy and had the nerve to kiss me on my lips.

"Chill baybeh, I swea' it ain't mean shit ta' me." He said, getting up and trying to hug me.

"Don't fucking touch me, you nasty ass bastard! After that fucking talk we had yesterday you go out and do this shit? I'm so fucking done with yo ass, get the fuck out." I said.

"What 'bout my kids?" He said.

"We can discuss that later, I really don't wanna talk to yo nasty ass or see yo face. My last motherfucking time saying this, get the FUCK out my house before I call the police!" I said. He smacked his teeth, before putting on his shoes and leaving.

Yall think I was wrong for reacting the way I did? Cause I don't, fuck that nigga. I know we aint together, but shit he ain't have to do me like that after we just talked about it yesterday. Hell yeah I'm mad as hell.

But I'm not gone stop him from seeing King and Michael, I wouldn't stoop that damn low. We can talk about that later. I fucking hate him for that shit, but I aint gone cry. I'm tired of crying over that nothing ass nigga. This past year he been back, my life been so fucking complicated. I want his ass out my life, but I'm stuck with him cause I got two handsome ass children from him.

I still hate him though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 38
August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey. ©2015 All Rights Reserved
788 89 21
Open Novella Contest ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Amelia" someone said behind me.It couldn't be him.He left. "Mel" he said again using the nickname he was cal...
528 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...
80.5K 1.1K 20
Sam was a very beautiful girl, she was smart and could have anyone she wanted, but she avoided relationships, she only had sex with people, and when...