Ranks & Reviews 2019 [ENDED]

By Mimi_love_cookies

The Lit Reading List 2019 More

๐Ÿ”†Adventure Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†Adventure Reviews #2๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†Fantasy Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†General Fiction Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†Science Fiction Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”…Spiritual Reviews #1๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ”†Teen Fiction Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†Vampire Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†Werewolf Reviews #1๐Ÿ”†
๐Ÿ”†The End.๐Ÿ”†

๐Ÿ”†Werewolf Reviews #2๐Ÿ”†

25 3 6
By Mimi_love_cookies

BLOOD TYPE R

By charlottemallory

• COVER : 3.5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 8/10

• GRAMMAR : 15/15

• PLOT : 19/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I personally feel that you can do a better work at the cover. It looks a bit dis-balanced compared to the amazing description of the story. I love your story idea and your grammar was perfect. Although there were times when I felt a slight tinge of cliché coming, but the way you proceeded and wrote the chapters, made me forget all about it. Your story makes a reader want to ask for more. Keep up the good work!

~

XALVANDOR

By Vamp1r1na

• COVER: 5/5

• INTRODUCTION: 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR: 15/15

• PLOT : 16.5/ 20

TOTAL : 46/50

I JUST ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT COVER! It fits perfectly with the description and story line. Speaking of which, I really liked the description, it brings in the perfect amount of mystery and thriller BUT it was really long. A short, crisp and to-the-point description is always preferred. Coming to the plot, try inserting a few scenes of a bit off-beat. I love the hard work you put in each and every chapter, starting from naming them to the quotes. You have a great writer within yourself and I already see potential. Keep up the good work hon!

~

THE BEGINNING

By imaginativegirl006

• COVER: 2.5/5

• INTRODUCTION :8/10

• GRAMMAR : 13.5/15

• PLOT : 16/20

TOTAL : 40/50

The cover is simple, I don't hate simple covers but I think it needs some work if you want to attract readers. The description contained an excerpt from the story. Now, when the name itself says 'description', it is implied that a few lines about the story must be given too. About punctuation, I found quite a few errors. ALWAYS give a comma after closed inverted comma when you're continuing the sentence still. There were way too many exclamation and question marks whenever the protagonist got excited, we get she's excited, but one punctuation mark will do the work just fine. There were unnecessary dragging on of words like " You're soooooooooooo......", try avoiding things like this. I recommend an urgent editing.

~

MY DREAMS HIS REALITY

By redlakes

• COVER : 5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 13/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I really like your cover and the description too. What I found errors in was grammar, punctuation and spelling. Always put a comma after closed inverted commas if you're continuing the sentence. Check your spellings before publishing the chapter. That's pretty much it! I like the way you put sentences as chapter names, that's really uncommon and attracts readers, giving them a preview of what's coming up. I would suggest you to start editing the book once you've completed it. Keep up the good work!

~

THE BLACK ALPHAS

By oluchi-the-muse

• COVER : 5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 18.5/20

TOTAL : 46.5/50

Thank the heavens that wattpad has writers like you! I LOVE the fact that you don't see werewolves as just some love-sick puppies who whore around with the 'school-slut' or too arrogant or keep rejecting their mates and then realize their mistake. Powerful females are the need of the hour which your book promises magnificently. There were a few grammatical mistakes so please edit them once you have time. Although there weren't many chapters but this out-of-the-box book is that I personally would love to read. Keep up the good and anti-cliché work !

~

KING ANASTASIA

By myimaginarylove

• COVER : 4.5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 46/50

I like the cover and the description! It was mystical and gives the perfect vibe of thriller. There were punctuation mistakes which I hope you'll edit once you get time. There weren't many chapters and based on the rule,i.e, three chapters for judging, I think you've done a great job. Although I can somewhat understand what's coming next as it does have a already-known tinge to it, but I like your writing style.

~

HUNTER'S SHADOW

By Emma Connolly

• COVER: 4/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT: 18/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I like the story line and especially the way you write. I love the writing style however, I did find a few punctuation mistakes which I hope you'll correct once you get time. Other than that, the book is really nice!

~

THE QUEEN OF THE PREY

BY LANINKS2018

• COVER: 4/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9/10

• GRAMMAR : 14.5/15

• PLOT : 19/20

TOTAL : 46.5

The story is amazing! The writing style is even better! I love how the scenery is described, almost as if real. I would recommend you to change the font of your cover cause it's barely visible. The introduction needs a description of the story itself, if you want to keep the excerpt, you can keep it. There were a few punctuation mistakes. But I love your story! It is one of those books that makes you want more! Keep up the good work!

~

FERAL SINS

By Little Aurora

• COVER : 5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 10/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 18.5/20

TOTAL : 47.5

This is probably the first time while judging the genre that I found a decent introduction/description. It was short, to the point and had exactly what is needed to push the + and add to library. I found minor punctuation mistakes but other than that, everything else was perfectly settled. I like the way you inserted graphics( which were awesome by the way) and the trailer description. The plot does have a already-known tinge to it, but I like your writing style! Keep up the good work !

~

THE LYCAN'S SECRET

By Thewerewolfsack

• COVER : 4/5

• INTRODUCTION : 9/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 19/20

TOTAL: 46/50

I feel that a better work can be done at the cover, it looks good but it can look better with shades of black cause when the title says 'secret' a tad bit hideous cover would work well. I did find minor punctuation mistakes. Try using commas or dashes instead of dots when giving a pause. Otherwise it kind of looks a bit vague and bland. I love the plot idea! It is original and not mainstream which made me get excited to read the story. Almost every time the girl has an 'alpha' mate. But not in your story! Keep up the original work!

~

SAPPHIRE FLAME

By Yazzwrites

• COVER : 5/5

• INTRODUCTION : 8.5/10

• GRAMMAR : 13/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 45.5/50

I really wish I could give a 6 on cover cause it's absolutely amazing! The introduction is well written too but it gives away almost half the story. Grammar, punctuation, sentence-formation had major lacking. The usage of names where too much in sentences, I would recommend using him/her(pronouns) more than names repeatedly. It actually becomes annoying after a point of time. The plot is just as basic as any werewolf story. I was told to judge on the basis of three chapters and I couldn't give more than an 18. Thank you!

~

THE DEUCALION DYNASTY

By Deucalionsdarcy

• COVER: 5/5

• DESCRIPTION: 10/10

• GRAMMAR: 14.5/15

• PLOT: 19/20

TOTAL: 48.5/50

That cover is amazing! And so is the description. Neither too much nor too less, just what was needed to let the readers know. Also, I loved the plot. It isn't basic or cliché. In a nutshell, your story is worthy of appreciation!

~

THE FLOWER'S STRENGTH

By Pluviamlgnis

• COVER: 3/5

• INTRODUCTION:9/10

• GRAMMAR : 13/15

• PLOT: 18/20

TOTAL : 43/50

A better job can be done at the cover. The introduction is fantastic, short, crisp and to-the-point. I pointed this in another story too, try using less of exclamation and question marks. If you want to express the panic and fear in one's mind, use words. Try not using words like 'wanna' cause these are anomalies of English language. Also try to maintain the emotions between the different subsequent paragraphs. An edit will help recover these just fine !

~

THE FORBIDDEN MATE

By Fluffyfatcats

• COVER: 4.5/5

• INTRODUCTION: 10/10

• GRAMMAR : 14/15

• PLOT : 19/20

TOTAL: 47.5/50

The cover is good, description is nice too. I did find a little lacking in punctuation, but I'm sure if you go through the chapters while editing, you'll understand that they just missed your eyes. The plot is cool! I don't have much experience of reading a boy x boy story but I surely do want to continue more than just 3 chapters!

~

RAIN

By darksmile10

• COVER : 3.5/5

• INTRODUCTION: 9/10

• GRAMMAR: 15/15

• PLOT: 19.5/20

TOTAL : 47/50

A teeny-tiny bit of more work can be done to the cover. The introduction is good, containing all that the readers need to know without giving away too much. But I would recommend to indent paragraphs in between so that I doesn't look long and also paragraphs are good for shaping up the structure of almost everything. The plot is off-beat and I love it! Reading it to the end is on my to-do list already! So don't forget to keep updating !

~

THE ALPHA'S UNEXPECTED SAVIOUR

By imperfetto-teroso

• COVER: 5/5

• INTRODUCTION: 10/10

• GRAMMAR : 14.5/15

• PLOT : 18/20

TOTAL : 47.5/50

The cover is fascinating. The blurb/ introduction did enough to draw reader's attention. There were a few places where I found a little problem in punctuation( especially commas) but a little editing should make it fine! About the first chapter, I feel like you can make it way more better by adding more of descriptive paragraphs of emotions rather than just making the MCs talk and communicate. This will help keep the readers wanting to know more about what happens next in story. Good work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you whitedandelions001 for your hardwork. We hope you'd be with us in the next awards too.
You can now get your certificate by following the procedure.

~Mimi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
34.6K 789 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
112K 255 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."