True friends Ariana Grande ×...

By Ashynnne

Imagine befriending your favorite celebrity going on tour with them learning there personal struggles and sho... More

Imagine
She Noticed Me!
Author Notes :
Goodnight and Go 🌻
In My Head
Touch It

Just Keep Breathing

658 10 0
By Ashynnne

I can't believe I was next I felt like I was about to faint how can I do this to myself knowing that I'm a really shy person I couldn't breathe at all when I was about to hit the ground I heard b/f yell "just breath yn you got this okay just relax and do what u do best" "ohk I will" We walk out onto the stage "hi everyone my name is yn yln I'm I really big fan of Ariana she is basically my inspiration and role model the is my best friend b/f we actually called Two chicks " when I was done introducing us  I heard the music start I just took a deep breath in and began we it made to the lass verse I lucky hit all the right notes "Thank you" is all the judge said nothing else I thought that's it I had my chance but I blew it I felt the tears but kept them back only to tell myself "Next time, next time" I heard footsteps behind me knowing that it would be b/f "hey girl we  did amazing ok are you ok" "yeah yeah I'm fine don't worry about it k" "ohk if ya say so wanna go to Starbucks I wanna try something new if that's ohk" "yeah let's go" so I had to wait a whole week to hear if I made it. We went to Starbucks we went to order when we heard Cloe say "hi guys can I join" "No" me and b/f said in sync the only reason we said is because is one of to rudest person u have ever met. (sorry about the short chapters still working on it p. s author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...