Kakashi's daughter, is in lov...

Bởi annimefreakxx

This is a story about a girl who Kakashi found and was supposed to kill. But he felt something about that gir... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

9.9K 313 155
Bởi annimefreakxx

---Kasumi---

I froze on the spot. Shit! Me and Kiba were supposed to tell him together! Oh no this is-

"Kasumi. It's true isn't it?" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhm.... Well yeah.." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

He put his hand to his face and sighed.

"Hey! Don't you face palm me!" I yelled. No way hell is my dad allowed to face palm me! "I like him ok? He's cute and awesome and my really good friend!"

"I just don't think you need a boyfriend at 12 Kasumi."

"I don't need one. I just want one!" I grinned. Sweet! Dad's taking this way better then I thought!

"But you know," he said now looking at me. "If he hurts you, I'll kill him."

I giggled.

"Oh dad your to over protective!" I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

---Kiba---

I let out a sigh.

I'm glad that's over with.

---Flashback---

"Let's..have.. a ..break." I said to Akamaru still panting.

He barked in agreement as we both dropped to the ground out of breath.

"I wouldn't be resting anytime soon." said a voice that I knew all to well.

I jumped up and truned to find Kakashi leaning aganist a tree reading his book.  

"Oh! H-hey Kakashi-sensai!" I said way to nervousally.  

"You seem a little on edge Kiba. Something you wana tell me?"  He said, eyes still on his book.

"Oh n-no nothing!" I stuttered.  

"Oh really? Nothing to do with you or Kasumi?"  

"D-did she t-tell you?" I asked now a little unsure.  

"Did she tell me what?" he said as he shut his book and stared at me with his one visable eye.  

Oh shit. Now I'm in for it.   

"Oh-ugh nothing!"   

"Really? Because I've heard a few rumors going around that you two are going out."  

I gulped. Please don't kill me! I can't die! Not today!  

"Kiba.."  

"OK! Yes were going out!" I yelled and then covered my mouth after I realised what I had said.    

Suddenly the sky around us went dark. There was thunder and dark clouds surrounding him. WHEN DID THE SKY CHANGE!?  I swallowed the lump in my throat and then spoke.  

"Kakashi-sensei! I really like Kasumi and if you can't accept that then..well... to bad!"  

He put his book away, and brought his fist back behind him. I shut my eyes waiting for the punch but I suddenly felt a hand on my head.  

"Well if you really like her, that's ok then," I suddenly felt a huge wave of relief fall over me as I let out the breath I was holding in.  

He then lowered his head, so we were now at eye level.

"But...If you hurt her, I will make sure you never see the light of day again," he said with a smile before walking away.  

---end of flashback---  

I let out another sigh. I can't believe Kasumi wasn't there to tell him as well like we planned.   

Oh well I can get her to thank me later... I let a smirk cross my face at the thought of what we could do.    

---Kasumi---  

I can't believe he did that! I thought as I jumped from roof top to roof top. Dad went behind my back, and talked to Kiba and then talked to me! Ugh he's such a pain sometimes! Oh well.

Once I reached the Hokage's building, I began making my way to his office, I thought about the whole mission. How the hell am I supposed to pull this one off? Like seriously!! 

I knocked on his door and waited for the 'come in' but it never came.  

"Lord Hokage?" I asked as I opened the door but he wasn't there.   

"Oh! Hi Kasumi-chan!" I turned to see who had spoken to me, it was Konahamaru and behind him was the Hokage.  

"Hey Konahamaru!" I smiled as I bent down and pulled him into a hug. I love him, he's just too cute!   

"Oh Kasumi, how did it go?" asked the Hokage.  

"How did what go?" ask Konahamaru confused.

"Oh well I wish to keep the scroll with me. I have made some progress but I know I can complete it tomorrow." I answered, ignoring Konahamaru's question.

The Hokage gave a light chuckle.   

"Very well then," he smiled.  

"Hey! You guys aren't telling me what's going on!" whined Konahamaru.  

"Oh it's just a new jutsu I'm learning," I smiled.  

"Really!?" he asked with stars in his eyes. "Cool! Can I see it!?"    

I giggled and ruffled his hair.  

"Sorry! Maybe another jitsu but not this one," I said with an apologitic smile.

"OH but Kasumi-chan!!" he whined but I just laughed again.   

"Sorry! But I have to go now anyways. Why don't you go challenge your rival?" I asked.

Suddenly his eyes lit up with fire in them.

"Naruto!!" He yelled before running off. "Sorry old man! I gotta go!"   

The Hokage chuckled.  

"Now look what you've done Kasumi?" the Hokage said but I just laughed.  

"Sorry but I needed to talk to you," I said and his face went serious.  

"Come into my office."    

After I had explained to the Hokage of what happened yesterday, he was a little suprised that there were now younger wolves, but he wasn't suprised when I didn't sumon Ookami Akuma. Although he did say that if I was going to summon him tomorrow, that I would need to do it far away from the village so that no one would get hurt or see what I am doing.   

I wasn't even allowed to tell anyone about summoning these guys. It really does suck.   

"Ugh!" I said out aloud with out realising.  

"Hn? What's the matter Kasumi?" asked dad.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were there," I said and carried on eating.

He sweat dropped.

"You forgot I was here? I'm siting rite in front of you?"  

"I just zoned out, sorry dad."   

"What's the matter Kasumi?" he asked.  

"Nothing," I said simply trying to hide the fact that there were so many things wrong.  

"Nothing?" he asked.

I nodded. He could always tell if something was wrong. He could also tell that I didn't wana talk about it so he left it there.  

"So," I started. "How's training everyone for the Chūnin exams?"   

"Well let's just say they're excited. But I think Sakura is slightly unsure of herself."  

"Should I go talk to her?" I asked.  

"No. It's best she makes this decision on her own."   

"Ok then,"    

--Kakashi---    

Strange... Kasumi has been acting strange all night. I wonder what happened? I can tell she doesn't want talk about it. It can't be Kiba can it? No. Not after the little warning I gave him. Hmmm.... I wonder what it could be.  

"Alright," I said, "I'll call it a night, I'll see you in the morning ok?" I said to Kasumi as I walked over to my room and opened the door.

"K, night dad," she said before I shut the door behind me.    

---Kasumi---  

I layed in my bed shuffing. I can't sleep. There's just to much on my mind right now. 

I got out of bed quietly, and slowly opened the window. There was a slight breeze coming from the North. I looked up and their weren't many clouds in the sky so I could see the stars. I jumped out the window and began to wonder the streets. 

It was quiet. I like it this way. I know I may seem like a real out there noisey person but I really do love having some time to myself. 

Before I knew it, I was at the village gates. I could see a few people on guard but they hadn't notice me yet. So I thought I'd just put them in a Gen Jitsu. I mean it is my speacility after all.

I just walked where ever I felt the breeze take me. 

It wasn't long untill I sensed someone following me. I could tell they were powerful but that's about it. I just carried on walking, waiting for the right moment...

Once they were behind me, I got a kunai out of my weapon pouch on my left leg and threw it straight at them. I turned to see the one and only Itachi Uchiha. 

He had caught the kunai between his middle and index finger with his right hand.

"My, my," said another voice coming from behind him. "What do we have here?" he came out of the shadows and I saw Kisame Hoshigak. "She's the same girl as that one we saw in the woods before right?" Kiasame smirked.

"So you've been stalking me?" I asked keeping a calm face. Here in front of me, 2 rouge ninja's from the bingo book. How am I going to pull this one off? Actually.. this could be fun.

"No no, we just heard a lot of noises and we came across a child attempting to summon Ookami Akuma,"

I mentally punched myself. How stupid am I? I didn't even put up any barriers or anything. Far out anyone could have seen me. 

"What do you mean attempting? I will summon him."

He just laughed.

"You really think you can summon, let alone control that demon?" asked Kisame.

"I don't think. I know." I said my face still calm yet deadly as I sent him a glare.

"Careful what you say Kisame." said Itachi, "She may be a child but she could easily take you on," he said, his face emotionless. 

"Is that what you came here for?" I asked calmy, showing that I wasn't scared. 

"No." said Itachi. "We came to make a preposistion," 

"A preposistion?" I asked now a little confused.

"If you can summon the Ookami Akuma, then we would like you to join the Akatsuki."

Now that he mentioned it, they were wearing long black clocks, with red clouds on them that were outlined in white, just like the Hokage said.

"And what makes you think I'll join?" I asked.

"The mere fact that you are trying to summon that demon," said Kisame with a grin.

"How does that make me evil? The first Hokage of the leaf summoned him and he was a good person," I said now smirking.

"It's the look in your eyes," said Itachi.

"My eyes?" I questioned. What the fuck is he on?

"You have the intent to kill. Your soul is black like your power."

I froze.

How did he know about my power?

"Oh don't look so suprised," said Kisame. "Orochimaru told us every little detail about your village. Even the things that should have been kept confidentual."

That bastard.

"Ok so what if I do have the intent to kill? What if I will kill anyone who gets in my way?" I asked now a little pissed. I have to convience them. I thougth, It's the only way I can complete the mission. 

"Join us." hissed Kisame.

"I can't. Not yet. I still have some things to take care of before I can finally leave this crappy village for good." Ok I think they're buying it!!

"Hmm.. Are we really going to wait for her?" Kisame asked Itachi.

"I believe that's for leader to decide." said Itachi. "But if we do wait. I'm sure her power will be greater by then."

"Fine then. Until we meet next time..." said Kisame who disappeared in a poof of smoke.

"We will give you 3 months. After 3 months we will return and if you don't leave the village by then, the offer will be gone." he said before turning into black ravens and flying away. 

I let out a sigh of relief once they were gone. So, I thought. It really was just as the Hokage said.

---Flashback---

"Two of them will approach you tonight. You must fool them into believing you will leave with them and become one of them. If you don't, then you have already failed."

"But they shoudn't be able to enter the village.." I said trailing off.

He chuckled.

"But I think tonight you might just find yourself wondering off."

I sighed. 

"Does something happen tonght?" I asked.

"I can't tell you anything or it may change." he said simply.

"Well what about my mission and everything you told me before?" I asked considering he told me basically a lot of stuff I'm guessing he shouldn't have.

"Yes but that's because you weren't going to do that, where as now, I've put you into the picture and it has changed everything."

---end of flashback---

I sighed as I made my way back to the village. What do I do if they figure it out? What do I do if they don't buy it? What the fuck is going to happen if I do even one thing wrong? God! It's just so much pressure! I thought as I leaned my back against a tree and slowly slid down so I was sitting on the ground. 

What if I say one thing wrong and it costs me my life? Or someone else's? What am I supposed to do about Kiba? I think...I think I might love him.

I brought my knees to my chest and had my hands on my head, running them though my hair. 

What do I do!? I yelled in my head before I broke down crying.

___________________________________________

Getting a bit intresting now rite? I beat you guys are slowly starting to see what her missions all about! 

Anyways I hope you guys like it!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Please? x

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
77.8K 2.3K 43
Samantha Pond is starting her first year as a teacher at U.A. Sam is taking up the science teacher's position. She's out of her element when all she...
1.2M 38.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...