You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 32

2.4K 50 6
By ShrazyMe

Posted 17 hours ago

VeronicaStyles: Something old, this picture. Something new, WE GOT MARRIED! Something borrowed, my mum's earrings AND Something blue, Harry's shirt. For the past few days, Harry and I have been in complete bliss since opening this new chapter in our life. We got married after our gender reveal, it was a surprise wedding and thank you to everyone who was there to witness it all. Our Gender Reveal will go up on MeetTheStyles today and our Wedding Video will be up on Sunday. V x

9,213,233 likes ~ 55,938 comments

---

After the whole situation with Alexander, we decided to have the lunch at our house where Alexander started to act up again. It got to the point where I had give him a slap and put him in a corner. 

Harry and I ended up arguing over our discipline methods because he doesn't believe that we should put hands on our children. I grew up differently from Harry so I want to implicate some methods that worked on me.

Since I lived in Congo for majority of my childhood, I was really taught the meaning of discipline. If got in trouble I was allowed to be beaten by my teachers and even my friends parents which my parents allowed. I'm not saying that I will hit my son as hard as I was hit but the little taps on the mouth and slaps on the butt which show him that it is wrong. Of course times were different then and I grew up in a different continent to Harry. 

Clearly we have been too lenient on Alexander and we need to start being parents to him as opposed to being his friends. A lot has changed now and so many people today clearly show that they were never disciplined. It's a crazy world we live in now and all these parents don't know how to parent. While in London, I had a teen girl try to steal my bag then lash out at me because I can supposedly afford a new one.

Mad.

My parents and Chad have decided to stay at our house for a few days since we have more than enough room. They are watching over our son while Harry and I get some work done. I'm planning to take a small break to spend some time with my family before my actual maternity leave so I have a bunch of stuff to do.  

---

Posted 2 hours ago

VeronicaStyles: Baby Shower x

1,799,999 likes ~ limited comments

---

The baby shower that Liam Payne organised was beautiful, it was so fun and creative. Liam honestly threw the best baby shower and what I loved was the fact that it showed who we are as individuals. Harry loved the whole thing and now he is thinking about making Liam the godfather. 

I don't necessarily have anybody in mind for being godmother but I was thinking of having Adriana Palomino because she is someone who I can rely on. I know that if anything ever happened to Harry or I, she would take great care of the children.

Harry has kindly arranged a date night which I am so happy about since we haven't had one in so long and I know that he is due to do an American tour soon. Since his album is out, everyone wants a tour so he will do a short one before I give birth then I will later join him on the road.

I take a selfie as I wait for Harry to leave the house. 

I love the fact that I am documenting my pregnancy in the open. It was hard when I was pregnant with Alexander because we chose to keep it a secret so I never really got to do all the outdoorsy shoots that I would have liked.

"You look beautiful." Harry whispers in my ear and I feel my cheeks redden. 

"You look beautiful yourself." I mumble against his lips before closing the space between us. I wrap my arms around his neck as I deepen the kiss, I smile into the kiss as Harry's arms go around my waist.

"As much as I would love to stay in the moment, we really have to go." Harry mumbles as he stares into my eyes.

"Ok." I softly respond and he presses his lips against mine once more.

"You really are beautiful." Harry says as he takes a step back to look at me. "I really lucked out with you."

His words make me blush.

I am honestly the luckiest woman alive. 

God really helped me out when he gave me Harry and to think I wasn't interested in him at first. It's really funny how he used to date Elle Lex and I was just their friend. Harry and I never looked at eachother romantically so I would have never expected this. It all changed that day when he came to pick me up from the airport, something just felt different at that point. 

5 years later we are married with a son and another on the way.

For our date night, Harry surprised me with dinner on a beach. It was very cliche but it was perfect, we have never done something like this before so it was just perfect. Usually we are trying to be somewhere lowkey trying to hide from the world so we to be out in public, it was just nice not to hide.

It was beautifully decorated with all these fairy lights, petals on the sand and we even had our very own chefs who were cooking a few feet away from us.

I am so blessed and so grateful.

"What are we doing here?" I question as we stop on a bridge which has a table set up with chairs, I can see a few candles and two glasses bottles filled with water.

"We are going to watch the sun go down." 

I cover my face for a moment as I feel the tears beginning to surface.  

"You kept talking about your time with Elsa, how you watched the sunrise. I could see that you were trying to be awake to catch it every morning but the pregnancy has been getting to you." He pulls my hands away from my face and pecks my lips. "So, we will have our own moment and watch the sun go down."

So we did. 

As the sun was going down, Harry made me stand up to take a picture.

"So beautiful." He comments as he takes a picture of me, our creation and the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
131K 2.9K 90
[COMPLETED] Started: 2017~08~09 Completed: 2018~01~08 "I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a...
232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!