You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

By ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 30

2.4K 54 10
By ShrazyMe

Posted 3 hours ago

HarryStyles: Veronica by Me.

2,009,434 likes ~ 10,938 comments

---

Today is the day of our gender reveal.

I will find out if whether I am having a beautiful boy or girl. Even though I was weary about having another child at such a young age, I am so happy for this moment. I will definitely be getting the implant when it is declared safe because I don't want another child for another few years.

Harry and I are only 24 years old. I'm actually older than Harry, he recently turned 24 this year and I'm about to turn 25. The crazy but cute thing is that our son Alexander's birthday is on the same day as mine. We did a home birth for Alexander so Harry was able to organise something small to celebrate my birthday.

"You look beautiful." Adriana says as she beams at me.

I smile at her and Doutzen as they walk into my glam room.

"Thank you guys." I turn to Adriana, "Thanks for planning everything, I got to see a glimpse of it and it looks beautiful."

"Well, today is your big day." Adriana responds with a huge smile on her face.

Adriana Palomino really did a good job with the gender reveal. Since it's just the gender reveal, I wanted it to be quite intimate and more my style. From what I saw, Adriana incorporated my love for nature and made it woodland themed. 

The guest list has up to 30 people which I'm happy with because this isn't for everyone. I wanted it very small and intimate then Liam can go all out for the baby shower.

"Well come on downstairs, your guests have arrived." Doutzen says as we take a quick selfie before heading downstairs. I wanted this done in the privacy of my own home because we have the space and I'm not feeling up for being spotted by paparazzi or fans.

"Wow."

"So beautiful." I smile as I hear my family and close friends comment as I walk into the room. I head straight to the table which looks beautiful.

I greet everyone as I wait on Harry to make his appearance as Lana Del Rey performs for us. I look at Harry slightly confused as he walks in with the guys, all wearing suits.

"Hey." I softly say as he gives me passionate kiss. "Why are you all wearing suits?"

"You'll see." He nervously says as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Ok, let's find out the gender." Adriana makes a quick speech on how proud she is of us and how blessed we are to be becoming a family of four.

Alexander walks up to me with a tiny remote in his hands.

"Hey baby." I say as I pick him up and he beams at me. That's what I love about having children, they look at you as if you're their world. 

"You ready?" Harry asks and I smile at him as he wraps his arms around us.

"Everybody face the curtains." Adriana says and I give her a confused look as we all turn to look at the curtains. 

"We are having..." We all aweee at Alexander's tiny voice. 

Alexander presses a button on the remote and the curtains slide open. Everyone begins to scream as they look outside at the blue smoke spreading across the backyard.

"A BOY!" Alexander squeals and Harry embraces us. A few tears fall down my face as I press my lips against his.

The next few moments were precious as our families and friends congratulated us. I am so happy that we caught this all on camera because it was perfect. 

For some crazy reason, everyone starts walking through the blue smoke and I can't see what is going on. My mum holds me in place as the blue smoke clears up only to reveal the beauty that lies behind it.

"Congratulations Veronica." My mum kisses my cheek, "Are you ready to get married to the man of your dreams?"

I nod my head repeatedly as tears fall down my face. 

"Well, let's touch up your makeup." Adriana says as they lead me back to my glam room. 

Less than 20 minutes later and I was ready to become Mrs Harry Styles. Adriana had changed out of her previous outfit and my dad was standing by the double french doors, ready to walk me down the aisle.

Endless Love by Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey softly plays in the background as I walk down the aisle with my father. I'm surprised to see a little more people here, almost all of my Victoria's Secret family are here as well as our other friends.

I know that we will have a bigger wedding later on after we give birth but for now, this is just perfect.

Harry slightly tears up as I approach him, I tear up as Alexander starts saying how beautiful I am. Once I get to the altar, my father kisses my forehead and as we look at Ellen Degeneres who is officiating our wedding.

"Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" Ellen asks and my father clears his throat.

"I do." I rub my dad's back as he chokes up.

"Thank you." I mutter and he kisses my forehead once more before letting me go. He gives Harry a brief hug before walking over to stand with my mum.

Harry and I step forward, facing eachother while holding hands.

"Please be seated." Ellen confidently says and everyone takes a seat. "On behalf of Veronica and Harry, I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon. For taking the time and making the journey, and for all the effort that it takes—not only to be a part of this day, but to be a part of each other's lives. Veronica and Harry have invited you here to this beautiful place to show you a glimpse of an important piece of their love. To share with you trails, woodlands, marshes, and beaches, like the ones they've often explored during their years together."

Ellen makes a beautiful speech about our love story which almost has me in tears, all Harry and I did was look into eachothers eyes. It was as if we were reliving our whole love story, together at the same time.

"Repeat after me..."

"I, Veronica Candice Swanepoel, take you, Harry Edwards Styles, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Our son starts kicking my belly like crazy as I say my vows.

"I, Harry Edward Styles, take you, Veronica Candice Swanepoel, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold..." Harry stops for a moment to gather himself as I rub the back of his hands. "From this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you make kiss the bride." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 8 16
Hi! My names Victoria Carter and I am in college so that means that I am 18 years old well more basic facts about me is like I have three BESTFRIENDS...
510K 7K 21
Emma Parker is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, but after a big fight, will he ever even know it?
244K 5.3K 36
I'm not a whore, don't you dare say that. Yes, I am pregnant. Yes, I don't know who the father was, but at least I have an idea. The lights were dim...
232K 4.3K 50
Skarlett is no ordinary girl, she happens to be pregnant with Harry Styles baby!