Moge-ko x reader (Smut/Lemon)

By WolfoTheTrashPanda

๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž This story will involve smut/lemon and possible rape. There might also be some pretty gorey c... More

Part 1 Where am I?
Part 2 Meeting moge-ko
Part 3 Rapist Mogekos
Part 4 Good morning (Smut)
A/N

part 6 Forbidden room

1.1K 11 2
By WolfoTheTrashPanda

A/N

Sorry for not posting in a while ive been a bit busy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV
I woke up and saw moge-ko laid next to me i remebered last night and i felt my face heat up. I got up and went to try and find food but then realised that migeko didnt have any food in her room but i looked over to the room that Moge-ko told me not to go in. I didnt want to go against her but im hungry so i have no choice. I opened the door and my heart dropped when i heard the door squeek and i heard moge-ko coming out of the room. I tried to shut the door before she really but it was too last as i she pinned me to the wall "i thought i told you that you wasnt supposed to go in there" she spoke, i noticed her eyes were red and i knew i messed up. "Not talking, huh? Guess ill have to punish you".I blacked out. When i woke up i was uin a chair with my arms tied behind the back of the chair i looked around the room before i heard moge-ko's footsteps from behind me "well i guess you know what in this room now~" she had a sinister tone which made me tremble she seemed to notice "aww your already scared and i havent even started yet~"
"I-im sorry i wont do it again!"
She just smirked. "Oh im sure that your sorry but i have to keep my word"I saw that she had a baseball bat behind her back. "Well guess its tume for your punishment, since its your first one i guess ill make it a small one, but you wont be as lucky next time~" Her eyes switch to red as she lifted up the bat and i shut my eyes as i felt the bat hit me in the leg and i cried out and tears fell down my face. I felt moge-ko put her hand on my cheek and i opened my eyes. "Im sorry, i just had to teach you a lesson" she kissed me on the cheek as i fell unconsious.

Moge-ko POV
I picked up (Y/N) and took her and put her in the bed i then went out to order some mogekos around.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was short i got a writers block in the middle of the chapter

-Wolfo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season