Chasing Love

By booklovertash

Charlotte, a failed artist, finds herself stuck between the man she loves and her fiance who loves the power... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chasing Love

4K 69 4
By booklovertash

Hey everyone here is my new story coming very, soon. Please add it to your library to make sure you get updates when the first chapter is loaded. I am still working on the blurb which is bellow so let me know what you think. Also, I have finally decided on a book over. So can't wait to get this book rolling soon. 

Soulmates. It's the word many would have used to describe Chase and Charlotte. Chase an aspiring author and Charlotte and aspiring artist. Their relationship was a combination of 3 things, fighting, fucking and forgetting. So, when Charlotte got the opportunity of a lifetime to study art in Europe, she had to choose between her lifelong dream and her best friend, soulmate and love of her life.

5 years later and their lives have taken very different turns. Chase a successful author with a girlfriend who is never around and Charlotte a now failed artist with a very rich and powerful fiancé.

When they run into each other by mere coincidence, that passion, that love, that attraction that was between them many years ago sparks to life again. Chase finds it hard to stay away and finds himself constantly drawn back to Charlotte. However, Chase can tell something isn't right, he barley recognises the woman he has loved for years. Charlotte is any but happy with her life. She harbours dark, painful secrets that are both terrifying and heartbreaking.

As they grow closer will Charlotte be able to keep Chase at arm's length or will her secrets put them both through pain and heartbreak? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 46.8K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 96.6K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
733K 60.6K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...