A Heart for Two Dolls (UglyDo...

By TMNTFAN397

Dawn, a newcomer perfect doll moves in to live at UglyVile at first and became friends with Moxy and the gang... More

New Character: Dawn
Chapter 1: Welcome to UglyVille
Chapter 2: Meet Dawn
Chapter 3: I Need To Leave
Chapter 4: Into The Tunnel
Chapter 5: Institute of Perfection
Chapter 6: The Ugly Truth
Chapter 7: Lou's True Colors
Chapter 8: Dawn's Flashback
Chapter 9: Mandy's Glasses
Chapter 10: The Spy Girls
Chapter 11: The S's of Messes
Chapter 12: Lou and Ox Reunited
Chapter 13: All Dolled Up
Chapter 14: Ox's Truth
Chapter 15: Lou and Dawn's Date
Chapter 16: Kidnapped
Chapter 17: Rescue Mission
Chapter 18: Getting Ready
Chapter 19: The Gauntlet
Chapter 21: Uglies and Pretties
Chapter 22: The Surprise
Chapter 23: The Wedding
Chapter 24: The Ending

Chapter 20: Defeat Lou

3.9K 58 23
By TMNTFAN397

Moxy and Dawn were happy that they all final passed.

"Gauntlet bypassed! Love and compassion are the doll's true purpose. Run celebration protocol. Time to party!" The robot said.

The other two robots next to him, blows out confetti for the congrats to the dolls for passing the Gauntlet.

"For an Exposition Robot, that guy is pretty cool." Ugly Dog said.

Everybody cheered as Lou was shocked.

"Look!" A male pretty doll shouted while pointing.

There was the big screen shows that there was a picture of Lou got a 'X' mark on it, everybody sees it as Lou was laughing.

"Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag." Lou said.

"I don't understand, why did Lou fail?" Dawn asked.

The Spy Girls walked up to Lou.

"You failed?" Lydia asked.

"How could you fail?" Tuesday asked.

"You still don't get it. Of course I failed. I'll always fail! I'm a prototype!" Lou shouted.

"What?" Dawn asked.

"Prototype is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday said to the girls.

"No! He ain't a real doll, girl." Lydia answered.

"You thought that I stuck around this place because I cared so much about you mindless sycophants?" Lou said angrily.

Kitty gasps as Tuesday makes a surprised expression.

"Sycophants is, like, a good thing, right?" Tuesday asked to the girls.

"Ugh! No, you imbecile!" Kitty shouted angrily to Tuesday.

"Is imbecile, a good thing?" Tuesday asked to Babo.

"My gut says, Yeah." Babo answered.

"I'm the model! The mold! Sent by the factory to help guide you through. Sounds amazing, right?" Lou asked while explained.

"Uh..." Nolan said.

"Wrong! Prototypes are not meant for public consumption. I was never allowed to go to the Big World, but you could!" Lou shouted angrily.

Lou turns around to point at Ox.

"How could someone as ugly as you be accepted and loved while someone as perfect as I never could and never will?" Lou asked angrily.

Lou looks at a basket of big balls of yarns with big needles.

"Let's see how you feel when you're trapped in this place forever, just like me." Lou said angrily.

Lou presses a button, then gets one of the big needles and runs off. The robotic baby takes the gang out of the Gauntlet and Lou getting away while laughs evilly. The gang runs to catch up to get to Lou.

"Come on!" Kitty shouted to the girls and runs off too.

While the Gauntlet was going back into the tunnel, Lou was at the roof to get to his way to the portal to the real world as the gang were watching and Ox runs to catch up.

When Dawn was watching in fear, Tuesday went behind and attacks Dawn with the other big needle in anger, but Dawn moves or runs to get away and they both keep on fighting.

"Tuesday, why are you doing this?" Dawn asked while running away.

"Because you took my man, that's why and you're gonna pay!" Tuesday shouted in anger and still try to attack.

"It was all a lie? Dolls don't need you or your training. You did it all just to feel powerful?" Ox asked.

Lou raises the needle, but Ox stops him.

"What happened to you? We were like brothers." Ox said.

Ox and Lou started to fight each other.

"You, a reject, were gonna leave me, just like the others. Ever wonder why the Pretties turned on you?" Lou asked while fighting.

"It was you! You tried to have me recycled!" Ox shouted.

"You wanted to leave so bad, I sent you right where you belong." Lou said.

Ox pushes Lou with he ear and takes away the needle. Lou takes the needle while Ox was holding on to it, Lou stabs the portal entrance.

"The only thing I did wrong was I should have waited to make sure you were recycled." Lou said.

The portal door got cracked and it blew up in a white light, which it makes Lou and Ox fly up and away from distance.

"Whoa!" Lou shouted while flying until he got to the ground.

The gang runs up and finds out a way to stop.

"I need a boost!" Lucky Bat shouted to Babo.

Babo takes out a big rubber band.

"I got nothing." Babo said.

Dawn and Tuesday stop fighting and see what was happening to the portal. Ox and Lou gets up and Lou evilly laughs to see the portal was cracked open. Lou gets all the way up and takes the needle.

"Lou, no! Don't do this!" Ox shouted.

Babo and Wage became the catapult for Lucky Bat.

"Ready!" Wage said.

"Fire!" Lucky Bat shouted.

They finally flew Lucky Bat up.

"Destiny time!" Lucky Bat shouted.

Lucky Bat gets in front of the entrance. Lou was about to attack him with the needle, Lucky Bat caught the end with his wings. While holding on, Lucky Bat throws Lou to the ground and hits him until he pushes him to get him to the gang. Babo and Wage caught Lou to threw him to the robotic dog to catch with its mouth while Lou screams. Everybody cheered except Dawn, she was worried and frightened.

"No! No! No!" Lou shouted.

"Good dog." Moxy said to the robotic dog.

"Girls! Girls! Are you gonna let them take over? After everything I've done for you?" Lou said to the Spy Girls.

"So where do you want him, boss?" Lydia asked to Moxy.

"Hmm. I haven't decided. Any suggestions?" Moxy asked to everyone.

"Tear the stuffing out of him!" The first doll shouted.

"Shred that liar, honey!" The second doll shouted.

"Let the dog have him!" The third doll shouted.

"Give him back to the baby!" The fourth doll shouted.

"No, please! I know I'm not perfect, but I deserve a second chance. Look into your heart. Look into your heart!" Lou shouted worriedly as he explains.

Dawn was scared and decided to say something to everyone.

"No, guys!" Dawn shouted worriedly.

"No?" Ox asked.

"Dawn?" Moxy asked.

"You guys can't torture him." Dawn said.

"What do you mean?" Mandy asked.

"I have something to say, please." Dawn said.

Dawn walks up to in front of Lou and the robotic dog.

"I know that you guys think that Lou is bad and was trying to get rid of the UglyDolls, but he might changed. I do trust on Lou, because there are some reasons that you can't be with a child like you're a prototype... or even was loved before." Dawn explained.

"What are you saying, Dawn?" Moxy asked.

"I was at the Big World with a child before." Dawn said.

Everyone gasps in shocked, except Nolan because he does know.

"It's true, I am a used doll. I haven't been loved since my owner died." Dawn said.

"How old was your owner?" Mandy asked.

Dawn takes out a pictures of her and her owner Emily's family and shows it to everyone.

"I was created by my owner's father. Emily was 4 years old when she had me at the first time, and she was 6 years old when she was in a hospital before she died by heart cancer. It was just hard to be a doll that it was used before, but I never have been loved until... I first met Lou. I love him." Dawn explained as she looks at him and smiled.

"Why didn't you tell us about it before?" Ox asked.

"Because if I did, you guys would not trust me. You guys might said that I'm nothing, but a used doll with a broken heart. If you guys want to do something to him, take me instead. I decided that I don't want to be in the Big World anyway." Dawn explained in guilt.

"No, Dawn. We are not going to do anything to you or Lou. You're our friend and we will never hurt you. We do trust you, all of us. What you are... is a friend to everyone." Moxy said.

"Let Lou go, please." Dawn said.

Moxy nodded to the robotic dog to put Lou down, out of its mouth safely.

"Dawn, what are you doing?" Lou asked.

"I'm saving your life." Dawn said.

Lou smiled to Dawn and decided to speak to everyone.

"I'm sorry for everything, to all of you. I promised that I will changed and never let that happen again." Lou said to everyone.

Everyone along with the UglyDolls, Mandy, Nolan, and the Spy Girls smiled to forgive Lou as they remain to stay in silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 306 24
After the events of the movie, Mandy has second thoughts about Lou and convinces her best friend to give him a second chance. Moxy decides to let Lou...
92.9K 2.5K 31
This takes place after the end of the movie. Instead of Lou being sent to do cleaning duties as punishment for his deeds and misbehaviours, he is lef...
10.9K 166 19
When Nolan decide to help Lou on getting a second chance to right his wrong, but things don't get easier when old friends come back. Some NSFW here...
2.7K 51 7
*Basically what I would've done differently if the franchise was mine. This is an abbrieviated description. Please make sure to read the disclaimer a...