I Wish... (1D Fanfic)

By Lovinglife2

Hey I'm Emma, see I just moved from Canada, all the way to London, yeah London as in the UK, with my two best... More

Chapter 1 ~Getting to know the Characters~
Chapter 2 ~Pizza, Brothers, Friends~
Chapter 3 ~Planes, Goodbyes, and Tears~
Chapter 4 ~Embarrassments, and Surprises~
Chapter 5 ~Memories and One Direction~
Chapter 6 ~Tours and Malls~
Chapter 8 ~Job Hunting & Movie Night~
Chapter 9 ~Pranks~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ~Date Night~
Chapter 12 ~Chilling and Movies.. Part 1~
Chapter 13 ~Movies and Food Part 2~
Chapter 14 ~Food, and Lies~
Chapter 15 ~Nerves and Talks~
Chapter 16 ~Another Date Night~
Chapter 17 ~Skating Adventure~
Chapter 18 ~Making Plans~
Chapter 19 ~Girl Talks :) ~
Chapter 20 ~Nicknames, Surprises, and Hurt~
Chapter 21 ~Romance is in the Air~
Chapter 22 ~I Can't Dance~
Chapter 23 ~The Good and The Bad~
Chapter 24~The Surprise Skype Call~
Chapter 25~Meetings, truths, and girls night~
Chapter 26~Dream come true?~
Chapter 27 -He has what?-
Chapter 28 -The Cook-Off-
Chapter 29 -The Surprise Date-
Chapter 30 -Airports, Hospitals, and Family-
Chapter 31 -Taxi's Hotel's And Questions-
Chapter 32 -Unforgettable Night-
Chapter 33 -Going Home-
Chapter 34 -Just Like The Old Times-
Chapter 35 -First Day Of Tour-
Chapter 36 -How Could You?-
Chapter 37 -The Unexpected-
Chapter 38 -And let the Tears Begin-
Chapter 39 -The Airport-
Chapter 40 -Bored, Hyper, and Well in The Air-
Chapter 41-Pranks on a Plane-
Chapter 42 -Too busy Crying-
Chapter 43 -We're Here For You-
Chapter 44 -About time!-
Chapter 45 -Relaxing Time-
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -The End-
Epilogue

Chapter 7 ~Girl Talks~

254 5 0
By Lovinglife2

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone who is Canadian i guess lolol uhmm so enjoy this new chapter and maybe vote? drop a comment maybe? thanks!!

Keera’s POV

I saw Niall, Emma, and Zayn come walking towards us, seems like nobody noticed the boys yet, which I’m glad for, I didn’t want to have to run away from crazed fans, I know how they get.

The past two hours was super fun, especially with Harry and Louis, they tend to make everything fun and carefree, and we had an absolute blast just looking around in stores and just goofing off and making jokes.

Right now Emma, Zayn, and Niall have taken a seat at the third table, near Amanda, and Liam. They seem to be laughing, probably a joke Emma said, she tends to make jokes a lot, she can just make anybody smile, just by her presents, and she’s always thinking of others, and always there if one of her friends are hurting, one of the best qualities a girl can have.

Amanda is just laughing, but making no noise, that’s her laugh and it makes it her, she just kind of wheezes in a way, it’s quite funny if I do say so myself. She can always make someone laugh, and is really fun to be around, she just likes to have no drama at all, but who doesn’t right?

I wonder what Emma and Amanda did in the last two hours. It seems like they had a lot of fun, so can’t wait for tonight to tell each other what we did.

“Keera? Anybody home?” I shook my head lightly and turned to see Louis waving his hand in front of me, trying to get my attention.

“Huh?” I said, I probably sounded really dumb, but I honestly was really confused.

“Wow, what did you think about today?” Louis said, laughing at my confusion, how rude.

“Oh it was fun, really fun, I enjoyed it.” I said, putting a smile on my face.

“Good we outa hang again real soon.” He said smiling as well, but when is he not smiling?

“WE sure do!” I said, we carried on talking and laughing and just having fun.

We probably sat at these tables for a half an hour until Liam said we had to go and move on with this ‘tour’ and before a fan sees them and makes a scene, we went out into the car. Louis driving, Emma in the passenger seat because she called shotgun, in the middle row was Liam and Niall, in the back was Amanda on the far side, beside her was Zayn, and then it was Harry and me on Harry’s lap, I was forced to sit on his lap.

The ride was short and sweet, hah just kidding it was loud and that’s the last time Emma is sitting up front, her and Louis were cranking up the music and singing loudly, and terribly. After a while we all joined in singing, me mouthing the words, because I don’t think I can sing, I sound like a whale. The car ride was just loud and fun, I guess sweet too.

The car stopped, and I was guessing we were here, I hope so I didn’t want to squish Harry anymore. “Finally we are here!” Niall said, stepping out of the car first, I just laughed him, along with everybody else. Once we were all out of the car I looked around to see a river and a few shops down a road, it looked pretty old and cute.

“I’m hungry.” Emma said, looking round as well, probably looking for a store that had food. Everybody laughed at her statement.

“You sound like Niall now.” Zayn said, patting her on her back, while laughing she just grinned and pulled out an apple form her bag, why in the world did she bring that? I don’t even know.

“Ok so you also carry food in your bag, how great, we learned something new about you. And that just rhymed.” Louis said, while leading the way.

“Yup it comes in handy.” Emma replied, we all laughed some more.

We entered this shop with food, and souvenirs, the next couple hours are going to be fun.

~4 Hours later~

After spending the day on that street and in the mall we decided to head back to our place and just talk and chill for bit. The ride home was actually quiet, and I’m not joking, the seating was same as before, except everybody is just worn out and tired. Emma and Louis were just talking quietly, Liam was texting, and Niall had his headphones on and eating dome kind of food, in the back, Zayn was also listening to music, and texting, Amanda was just looking out the front window, I wasn’t sure what Harry was doing, and well I’m just staring out the window, looking at the sky that was going dark.

Once we got to our place we all headed to the lounge, Emma had to be different and go to the kitchen. We all started to talk instantly about how the day was and everything.

“Anybody care for some tea?” Emma came in with a tray that held a tea pot, sugar, and milk. She went back into the kitchen to grab the mugs. Everybody just nodded their head and began to pour their tea and sugar and milk.

We talked some more, made some more jokes, and just hung out. It was really fun.

“OMG!” Emma called out randomly, startling everyone, we all looked at her with a weird look, “Sup?” she then said in a chilled voice then she started to laugh un controllably, we still stared at her until Niall just started laughing as well, soon the whole room was laughing for no reason at all.

Once we all calmed down we all just sat there quietly, “Well we should get going its late and we have an interview tomorrow, it was fun having out with you ladies, we should hang again soon, thanks for allowing us to take you to see part of London.” Liam said, standing up to put his jacket on, the boys followed him and said there thank you’s we walked to the door, us three girls saying thank you for the awesome day, and gave them a hug.

Once they left, us three girls ran up stares, sat on the couches crossed legged, ready to tell each other about the day we had in the mall.

“Emma you first, seeing how you guys were late to the food court!” Amanda said, I agreed with her saying how that was a great plan, I wanted to hear what she did.

“Ok fine, well it was really fun, we didn’t really do anything at first just make jokes and laugh at people, then we started to go into stores and just try on clothes that were not in style or even cute, we just made fun of everything.” She looked at us, I nodded my head for her to continue her story, and she just smiled and continued on.

 “Then Zayn started to do weird faces at people who were old, and just danced randomly, we all then started to dance it was really fun, we also got kicked out of a store.” She stopped again, to laugh for a bit, probably remembering the moment, even Amanda and I started to laugh a bit.

“And then we went into a hat store and I found Niall this really cute hat, I think he might have bought it, because I begged him to.  And then we just went to the food court.” She finished talking about her day, which seemed really fun and interesting.

“Okay Keera your turn!” Amanda said, I guess she was trying to avoid talking about hers and Liam’s day together. 

“Ok, so first when we got there, Louis started to run to this store, it was like old and vintage, and he started to try on clothes, soon we all tried on outfits and just took pictures and just had fun.” I checked to see if they were still listening, and they were.

“then we went into this one store and Harry decided to try on this blue strapless dress, it was really funny, Louis took a picture and posted it on Twitter, after that we just tried on clothes bought a couple of things and headed to the food court.” My day was nothing compared to Emma’s but it was still fun, Amanda and Emma started laughing, and checked Twitter to see the picture of Harry once they saw they just started laughing even harder than before.

“Ok Amanda your turn.” I said after we calmed down from laughing so hard.

“Ok fine, well we went to stores and commented on some outfits that were really ugly, we talked and I got to know him better and then he mentioned Danielle and how they broke up and how he really misses her.” She stopped, thinking to say next.

“And then he told me it was for best, then we just walked around stores, laughing and making jokes, he’s actually really funny, we even tried on goofy looking glasses, but it was pretty fun I guess.” She said, I guess that means she was done; her story was nothing compared to ours, but at least she still had fun.

“Well today was a very fun day, but we should try to go job hunting soon, I’m going to bed, don’t stay up to late, night girls!” Emma said, and then headed to her room, to sleep.

“Yeah I think I’m going to bed now, I’m pretty tired, night!” I said to Amanda, we got up to and followed me down the hall to where our rooms were.

“Same.” She went into her room and I went into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
94.3K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...