Taming You (JenLisa)

By lunaloves_u

A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :)) More

Taming You
Taming You (1)
Taming You (2)
Taming You (3)
Taming You (4)
Taming You (5)
Taming You (6)
Taming You (7)
Taming You (8)
Taming You (9)
Taming You (10)
Taming You (11)
Taming You (12)
Taming You (13)
Taming You (14)
Taming You (15)
Taming You (16)
Taming You (17)
Taming You (19)
Taming You (20)
Taming You (21)
Taming You (22)
Taming You (23)
Taming You (24)
Taming You (25)
Taming You (26)
Taming You (27)
Taming You (28)
Taming You (29)
Taming You (30)
Taming You (31)
Taming You (32)
Taming You (33)
Taming You (34)
Taming You (35)
Taming You (36)
Taming You (37)
Taming You (38)
Taming You (39)
Taming You (40)
(SPECIAL CHAPTER 🙂)
Taming You (41)
Taming You (42)
Taming You (43) Last Chapter

Taming You (18)

24.6K 546 95
By lunaloves_u

The festival was a success, just like the other years. Jennie was more than happy about it that she even held an after party last Saturday night. Her employees was shock about it because she never attended any of the parties that her company had, these past few years. She invited her friend and colleagues, that barely happened, so they all took the opportunity to attend the luxurious party. Lisa was there too, with Irene. They were all shock when Irene and Suelgi, Jennie's receptionist, knew each other. They said that they were classmates back when they were on elementary school.

Mr. Kim was present too, he was so proud of her one and only daughter for making the festival a successful one. Jennie was all smiley during that night, she was happy.

Jennie was indeed happy, she was descending the grand stairs of their huge house with a wide smile on her face. It was a typical Sunday morning, where she just stays home and relax. She's holding Kuma while Kai was walking behind her, being careful not to fall on the stairs. When she finally reach the bottommost step of the stair, she heard loud laughters coming from the kitchen. Her brows furrowed as she check the time on her wrist watch only to see that it's just nine in the morning. Who is in her house at this time? With curiosity, she slowly made her way to where their kitchen is and peek from the door.

"Aigoo Jisoo-ya, you really are something." Mr. Kim said while holding his tummy, his face was all red because of laughing too much.

Jisoo and Rosé were sitting across Jennie's father. The two has plates in front of them that is full of bacons and eggs whilst Mr. Kim has a cup of steaming hot coffee. They were all laughing about the deal that Jisoo just closed with a big time investor by just using her charm. Mr. Kim find it really witty.

"That was very epic unlce, he arrived first at the meeting place and I was late for like, twenty minutes? Then I saw him from a far and I could tell that he's mad but when I approached him his face turns into something else. I was about to back out but then he hastily signed the contract without even reading it. My father was really happy about it, and I still find that man creepy. I just smiled at him then he signed the contract just like that? That's absurd!" Jisoo tells the story with hand gestures.

"Thanks to your pretty face, you are the epitome of beauty and brain." Mr. Kim said with a smile on his face. Rosé nodded in agreement because it's true, Jisoo Kim is not just a lady with a pretty face, her intelligence is also there.

"What about me?" Jennie finally showed up and walk like a real model towards the kitchen counter. Kai was still behind her, following her every step.

"What about you?" Mr. Kim ask back with a knowing plastered in his lips.

"If she's the epitome of beauty and brain, then how about me? And Rosé?" she ask again and stand beside Rosé, the latter immediately wrap her arms around Jennie's thin waist and Jisoo get Kuma from her hold.

"Rosé would be the epitome of a real angel, she's surreal. Despite of being this famous she's still kind and all." Mr. Kim said and wink at Rosé, the latter laugh a little and muttered a simple 'thanks'.

"And you, my only daughter. You are the epitome of beauty and... beast." Mr. Kim said and release a soft laugh. The two ladies bite their lips to contain their laughter because the look on Jennie's face was a sight to be hold on to, she's pouting like a cute little kid.

"Appaaa!" she whined while stomping her foot.

"I'm kidding. You are my everything, so don't leave me okay? I might lost my mind." the older Kim said with a small smile on his face.

Jennie felt her eyes watered as her heart clenched. Leaving her father behind has never crossed her mind, not even once. She won't do the same thing her mother did to them. Never.

"Of course not. That never crossed my mind." she said blinking fast to stop the tears from leaving her eyes. She don't want to be gloomy after the success of the festival.

"I know that honey. You've been a good daughter to me. And because of that I have a gift for you." he said and grab the envelope that is placed on top of the table, Jennie hadn't noticed it not until her father took it. He handed it to her with a huge grin in his face.

"What's this? A new car? But my birthday is way too far, yet." Jennie said curiously and opened the brown envelope.

Her eyes widened when she pulled out a plane tickets for four people to Hawaii.

"I want you to have your vacation in Hawaii, Honey. You have been working hard for our company and all, so I want you to take a break." Mr. Kim said.

Jisoo and Rosé were pinching ear others thigh under the table, trying to mask the excitement that they felt.

"What about the company? Who will manage it if---"

"I will handle it so you have nothing to worry about. I missed working too. So please just take this vacation."

"You're the best Dad!" Jennie said and went to hug her father.

"There's four tickets, who am I supposed to be with?" Jennie ask while glancing at the two ladies.

"Bring these two with you and Lisa." Mr. Kim said that made Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. She was ignoring the two ladies who are now dancing around the room, very excited about their trip to Hawaii.

"Lisa?" she ask her father.

"Manoban. No one else."

"Why her?" she ask in a small voice.

"Why not her, Ruby Jane?" he father ask back.

"You could've send Yang with me--"

"Yang will stay here in Seoul with me. What's wrong with Lisa?"

"I don't want her to ruin my vacation Appa. She's really annoying." Jennie roll her eyes heavenwards that cause her father to laugh.

"No one's gonna ruin it. Let this be your bond, Lisa's contract will end soon for your company young lady so better have time with her." Jennie paused and felt her heart constricted inside her chest. It's been four months since the day that they first met each other. Lisa had a huge impact on her, she must admit that. And knowing that Lisa's contract is about to end, it made her crestfallen.

"Alright. I will call her to let her know." Jennie said and kissed her father's head. She calls the attention of the two ladies who are now planning on what they are bringing on their way to their trip. She is not that hungry so she will just eat later. She went to the living room and seated on the long couch, grab her phone from the waistband of her pj's and look for Lisa's number.

She can still remember how Lisa pouted the whole day when the Thai woman learns that Jennie gave only her the number of her office instead of her own personal number.

"That really upset me, Nini. I was thinking that you really hate my existence whenever I call you because it takes time for you to answer the phone. Then turns out it was your office's number. Great." was Lisa's exact words the day when Jennie told her the truth. It was the week before the festival.

"At least I gave you now my number, yeah? Stop complaining there. You're noisy." the CEO said not looking at Lisa as she read some documents.

Jennie could not help herself to smile a little, remembering that day. It's almost five months since their path had cross, she really find Lisa annoying but she's thankul that she got to know the Thai woman. For all the good things that Lisa have done to her despite of her being a bitch all the time.

"Jenduek is also excited, see her smile?" Jennie snapped from her own world when she heard Jisoo said those words. She realized that her small smile spread widely already.

"Yah Unnie! I can't wait to go there already!" Roseanne gushed and clasped her hands together, looking dreamy and all.

"You go now then. Have a safe flight." Jennie teased that made Rosé pout and Jisoo to laugh a little.

Lili 🙉

Jennie click Lisa's number and wait for it to ring. She changed the heart emoticon to monkey because she wanted to. That's her phone. Her phone, her rules.

"What?" Lisa answered after several rings.

"What took you so long to answer?" Jennie fired back.

"I was sleeping you---"

"Did you just raise your voice on me?" Jennie cut her off when she noticed that Lisa was being a grumpy lady.

"... Nini?"

"God, who else?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Irene. Why did you call?"

"Come over here at my house, I need to talk to you."

"Can't we talk about it now?"

"Lalisa, if you don't want to then don't. I'm not forcing you anyway---"

"Lisa-yah! Come over here now! Or else you're dead!" Jisoo shouted beside Jennie, that cause the CEO to jolt on her spot.

"Yah, Kim Jisoo. Why shout?" Jennie glared at the other Kim but the latter just shrug.

"Jisoo's there?" Lisa ask from the other line.

"Yes. So as Saint Rosé. Jisoo's and Saint Rosé. Sounds good." Jennie said nodding her head. Lisa laugh on the other line.

"Alright Nini. I'll be there, see ya!" Lisa said so Jennie ended the call already.

"What are you doing here, you two?" Jennie put down her phone and look at the two ladies beside her.

"Uncle called us and invite us to have breakfast here." Jisoo said shrugging.

"Oh wow. And you didn't even knock on my door and also invite me? I'm like upstairs away from the kitchen."

"Unnie, knock is an understatement. We banged on your door and everything, but that's not enough to wake you up. So we decided to eat without you even if it's against our will." Roseanne said dramatically.

"I really need to give you a movie Roseanne, you're good at acting. You can even eat a whole meal and not ask me to join you even if I'm just literally right in front of you." Jennie said and scoff, Rosé just laugh and hug her Unnie.

"I love you Unnie, that's what matters the most." Rosé said and kissed Jennie on her cheek.

An hour later...

"Lisa-yah!" Jennie heard Roseanne's excited voice calling the name of the woman she's been waiting to arrive. She's having a breakfast at the kitchen, seated above the cold granite counter and munching on her bacon and egg, beside her is a mug of steaming hot chocolate made by her Granny.

"Oh, nyeong-an Lisa-yah!" she also heard Jisoo's voice.

"Why does it seems like they hadn't seen that tall creature for a year? They basically seen each other these past few weeks and we were all together last night during the party. Geez." Jennie mumbled under her breath.

"Unnie! Lisa's here." Rosé came running towards her with Kuma between her slender arms.

"Hmm. I can all hear you, so loud as usual." Jennie said and look behind Rosé when a familiar figure showed up.

"Hey Nini." Lalisa Manoban, wearing a ripped jeans, a white converse and a huge yellow hoddie, greeted the CEO with her bright smile. Jennie wants to cover her eyes because Lisa's smile is blinding her, it's like the sunshine in the morning peeking on her windowsill.

"Hey. Do you have schedule next week and next next week?" Jennie ask and carefully hop off from the counter. She put down her plate and grab her mug, smelling the aroma of the hot chocolate.

"Why?" Lisa ask with crease forehead.

"That's not the answer to my question." Jennie fought the urge to roll her eyes but failed miserably. It's in her nature.

"I don't know. My contract to your company will end next next week, so... I think I'm still working for you."

"Technically, yes. But this isn't about work."

"Then what?"

"My father---"

"We are going to Hawaii bitch! So you should start packing up or you'll miss our plane." Jisoo turtle rabbit Kim --that's her American name according to her-- butt in, making Jennie to shut her mouth.

"Jinjja?!" Lisa made a full turn facing Jisoo.

"Yup." Jisoo said popping the last consonant sound.

"So, are you in?" Rosé ask and put her arm around Lisa's shoulder, that cause Jennie's eyebrows to meet.

"Hell yeah! I've been planning to go there!" Lisa said like a kid whose really excited for a birthday present and started jumping around while hugging Rosé. Jennie watch the two tall creatures being a mess and just shook her head. She's been feeling this funny feeling whenever Lisa's with someone else a month ago and swear, she's not liking it one bit. She knew too well how clingy Rosé is, so she won't snap at her. Roseanne is an angel, for goodness sake.

"Try harder Jenduek." Jennie snapped from her thoughts when she heard Jisoo speak beside her.

"How did you get here?" the CEO asked with a creased forehead, she hadn't noticed Jisoo walking towards her spot.

"And what do you mean try harder?"

"Try harder to mask that emotion in your face. It's so obvious." Jisoo smirk and tap her shoulder before walking towards the fridge. Jennie unconsciously took her phone and look at her face at the screen. The scowl on her face is indeed visible.

"Damn." Jennie muttered under her breath and just focus on drinking her hot chocolate.

---- three days later,

Jennie's POV

"Always update me, okay?"

"But your father said---"

"I am your boss. You work for me so please, just do what I say." I said a bit annoyed.

"Alright, Miss Kim. I'll update you every now and then." Ana finally said so I ended the call after I bid my goodbye. I toss my phone inside my clutch and look around. I am already inside this freaking plane yet those three ladies are all taking their time. Good thing my father let us use this private plane or else we will miss our flight because of them being their lazy ass self.

"Do you need anything Miss Kim?" a tall lady ask. I bet she's the flight attendant for our trip today.

"Can I have some water, please?"

"Is that all ma'am?" she confirmed so I simply nodded my head and grab a magazine when she turn to leave. I needed something to entertain me while waiting for them. I swear to God, if they won't be here any minute now, I will cancel this whole vacation trip.

I was silently reading the article about Taylor Swift and her Boyfriend when I heard laughters so I look up and saw my idiots best friends looking fabulous while I wait for them for almost an hour already.

"Oh, Jenduek!" Jisoo said and wave her hands at me. I glared at her and look past her shoulder seeing Rosé who look like a scared little kitten. I'm sure she's the one whose really late, Jisoo just chose to be late too. I creased my brows when I didn't see any glimpse of the tall creature.

"Where's Li---"

"Hey! I'm sorry if I'm quite late." she suddenly pop up and gave me a wide smile.

"Quite late? You. Are. All. Late. Not. Quite. But. Very." I said with gritted teeth. I hate waiting.

"Okay. We are sorry, you look like you're gonna eat us alive so we won't bother you for the first hour. We will sit here and let you enjoy your solitude." Jisoo said while gesturing like she always do. I just roll my eyes and face the window. The pilots are now preparing for the take off and true to their words, the three stays quiet. This is gonna be a long flight.

___okay spare me, I know it's been a while since I last posted an update and this update is so lame. But I just wanna let you know that I am still working on this story. I'm sorry if I am keeping you wait, I'm a busy student. Forgive me. I'll update soon, I promise to give you more JenLisa content.

I don't do proofreading at the moment because as what I said, I'm really busy. Thanks for understanding, all the love J❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 232 9
Another jenlisa short stories.
30K 1.1K 17
𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝙶!𝙿
Alive By 🏃

Fanfiction

484K 17.2K 31
In which Jennie has unfinished business with Lisa.
31.4K 1.7K 24
a story of two people in love. nothing extraordinary, just lisa and jennie being simply in love with each other. it should be simple, right?