CHERRY BOMB.

By jeaIous

o. cherry bomb when a virgin meet the cherry popper. jeaious © 2018 More

cherry bomb.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
ninety nine.
one hundred.
one hundred one.
one hundred two.
one hundred three.
one hundred four.
one hundred five.
one hundred six.
one hundred seven.
one hundred eight.
one hundred nine.
one hundred ten.
one hundred eleven.
one hundred twelve.
one hundred thirteen.
one hundred fourteen.
one hundred fifteen.
one hundred sixteen.
one hundred seventeen.
one hundred nineteen.
one hundred twenty.

one hundred eighteen.

1K 24 19
By jeaIous

MARCH 2023

cheries just posted a photo !

♡ liked ashleybenson, vanessahudgens, jasonmccan and 903 others.

cheries when you have your friends over but forgot to do the dishes so you have to use the last utensil available, and yes white wine do taste better when you suck them out of a baby bottle

VIEW COMMENTS.

username1 parenthood be like that sometimes

username2 me, definitely me in the future

username3 i love that they just went along and drank from a baby bottle instead of doing the dishes

username4 i be drinking soup from my dogs bowl, procrastinating is the worst

username5 eww bitch, nobody wanted to know that @username4

username6 chérie out here looking like a mom

username7 sometime i forget chérie is only twenty four

username8 i'm sure jason like to suck white wine out of something else but that's none of my business

it wasn't often that chérie stayed away from laurent for long. they were always attached by the hip.

when her mother had joyfully taken her grandson for the day, chérie was surprisingly not stressed as she expected.

she did, however, text her mother at least ten times during an hour but other than that, she wasn't as worried. perhaps the girls helped ease her anxiety a little.

moving away didn't take much toll on their friendship, ashley and nessa were glad to book a flight at any moment to visit them, mostly to see laurent. they loved their house, the weather and the fact that they could practically suffocate laurent with their kisses.

it was almost harder for them to let go of him, compared to chérie, when her mother came to pick him up.

after not seeing each other for months, instead of talking about how ashley got a department of her own or that nessa might get the loft she had dreamt of living in, the first thing they talked about was how chubby laurent had gotten. that, to what they should plan for his birthday even if it was seven months away.

eventually, it wasn't long before they got back in the routine of getting drunk and their chatters of baby laurent turned to loud and obnoxious laughter about whatever came into their mind. jason joining in later on.

look at these, chérie childishly pointed to the stretch marks on her lower abdomen. did you lotion your body everyday ? ashley drunkenly asked while poking at the skin. i did and used argan oil yet look, chérie huffed.

vanessa only shrugged her shoulders and proceed to lay down next to chérie on her bed, we can barely see it shut up.

chérie was always more outspoken when she wasn't sober. however, it was a whole different story when it came to nessa and ashley.

it's as if they switched personalities. ashley becoming sensitive and as for vanessa to be blunt.

chérie face planted in her pillow to hide her anguish, it's not like she hated her body, she just wasn't used to it. not only from how it looked but also how she felt in it. did you know the little dots on strawberries are supposedly their ovaries, jason suddendly spoke up as he scrolled through his phone. he was laying on the carpet by the bed while his feet was up in the air like a school girl.

liar, ashley said, can we get pregnant ? i went to a buffet weeks ago and ate so much of it, she lazily crawled from the mattress to sit beside jason who eyed his screen.

while they awed at the new found information, nessa turned her attention back to chérie. she lightly frowned and nudged her head with chérie's, who was hidden in her pillow. when she didn't budge, vanessa began to tickle her on her side.

chérie was quick to see the act and turned around to grab hold of her hand, shooting her a glare.

i'm serious, we can barely see it and have you seen your body ? so fcking beautiful, if i didn't know you, i wouldn't have known you had kid, nessa nudged her nose with chérie's small one, laughing when chérie grumpily nudged back even if she tried to act mad.

i missed you, chérie mumbled. a sense of déjà vu washing over her. it felt like the old days, when they were seventeen and nothing mattered but each other.

nessa swayed her forehead on chérie's, giggling when chérie crossed her eyes each time she approched closer only to back away a second later.

lips, warm lips.

was all chérie could think about when suddendly her eyes crossed to the point she had to blink a few times to get her vision back. yet by the time she did, she felt clumsy lips against her parted one.

chérie didn't bother opening her eyes again, just reminisced the feeling of nessa's tongue tracing the outline of her lips. a voice in the back of her head was screaming at her, she didn't know what it said so she didn't listen.

it seemed as if nessa saw her confliction when she pulled away, eyes wide and red from the liquor.

total opposite to what nessa expected chérie to do, she watched as chérie followed her, her lips puckered up only to enclose them in a vigorous kiss, unlike the peck from earlier.

chérie's mind went mush, her hands were slightly shaking as she bought them to rest on nessa's arm, feeling the light goosebumps that rose under her trembling fingers.

she took a sharp intake of air when nessa's hand came to knot in her hair as she brought her to sit on her knees. nessa following the same position while continuing to smoother her.

hands were going under shirts, soft sounds of lips locking, licking, gentle caresses across cheeks, arms and stomach.

slowly, vanessa forced chérie to lay down. chérie's mind clouded with rapid thoughts to even notice she was being pushed on her back. they were both heaving furiously through uneasy gasps and half taken breath only to be meet with wet lips and shy tongues.

quickly gaining confidence, vanessa carefully climbed on top of chérie, her legs on either side of her hips while her hair fell around their faces like a curtain.

everything else seemed to fade away as their senses fogged with desires. the world becoming a blur of faces and clothes and giggles and bare skin.

within a few minutes, chérie had her legs forced apart by cold hands as vanessa came in between them. she was already getting to action as she slicked her fingers before drawing them to her swollen cl!t. chérie flinched when her cold touch came in contact with her heat for the first time that night.

vanessa grinned at the look of ecstasy on her face while she bend down to visualize the soft and pink cushion that was glistening under the light of the room.

chérie's eyes were closed, too shy to look at nessa, when they flew open on their own as a warm tongue met flat on her cl!t.

the once standing girl now had her head buried in between her thighs. chérie wailing and fidgeting when her tongue flapped repeatedly on her nub. which made nessa grip the curve of her hips, holding her back while her mouth tried to please her.

licking, sucking, biting, anything that could bring her to the edge.

the view of her throbbing stomach to her perky breasts leading to chérie's erotic face made nessa close her own legs when she felt a pool of fluid trail down her thigh and a sudden palpitation began to beam down her center.

while both girls were fumbling around in the messy bed, stood just by the corner of the room, two unlikely drunken friends.

his clothes were all gone, hands rough and demanding while he had a certain blonde pinned between the wall and him.

ashley was extremely wary of him, more especially of his manhood. she, who rather preferred the soft curves of a woman than the hard rod of a man, took a harsh gulp when she saw jason strip from his boxer and stand in front of her.

he didn't look at her arrogantly, just bashing and teasing her with his eyes. almost as if he read her thoughts.

ashley scrambled to her knees as he brought his hand down to his cxck, approching slowly towards her while rocking his bulbous head with his fingers, in rapid and quick strokes. his fingertips gliding the leaked cum and massaging it over his tip before going back to rub his harden flesh.

until finally, he stood in front of her, barely an inch away from her red painted lips.

jason let go of his member and rose his brows, making ashley's widened ones narrow into slit. she bite her lips and suddendly she wasn't as reluctant anymore. she looked up to him just as his hand came up on her head impatiently, urging her closer when she didn't budge.

you know what to do, he hummed. his jaw clenching when she enclosed her thin lips over his length. ashley gagged when she felt his thick member enter her mouth and forced her throat to stretch, clearly not used to having this much skin in her mouth.

jason's hands soothingly rubbed her hair to distract her while pushing himself further in her mouth, not wasting a second to fill her with himself.

ashley teary eyes looked up at him, her tongue licking him up whilst she grabbed his sack and rubbed them gently, making him sigh, good girl, he mumbled.

his eyes that were once looking down, looked sideways when he heard a scream. the sight of two girls fooling around in his bed made his cxck harden even more.

he could see nessa's cute butt as she bend low and chérie's shaking legs that were drapped over nessa's head. their moanings adding to the sensual scenery.

jason emitted a low groan when ashley pulled him out of her throat, gasping in need, before she started to suck on his tip, making him turn his attention back on her.

however, as much as he loved the little pecks and kisses, he wasn't exactly pleased when she didn't make an effort or a sign in taking him in her mouth again. even if he wanted to make her used to his width, he didn't feel like being patient.

jason's hand came to grip her cheek softly, observing as her cheeks hollowed in while she lazily sucked his head. her red rimmed eyes watching him as his concentrated on her working lips.

ashley admired his face of delight, the tight frown and his low lips that hang lightly to let out quiet moans.

eventually, the soft grip slipped off from her face when he bucked unexpectedly in her mouth, forcing half of his lenght in. neither were expecting the sudden thrust as jason let out a shaking cough and ashley choked over his lenght when he grazed the bottom of her throat.

you take my cxck so well, he muttered through grinded teeth, noticing the slight bulge in her neck.

tears fell down from the corner of her eyes as she held into his thighs for support, her eyes holding contact with his while she let him use her.

ashley was now tightly pressed against the wall, her head bouncing off of it when jason began to thrust furiously, forcing more of his untouched lenght in her mouth. she gagged and gurgle when he hit the back of her throat over and over.

ashley tried to extend her mouth wider until he visibly decreased his pace when he noticed her struggle.

a single string of saliva ran down her chin as she submitted to him.

one of jason's hands trailed down to pinch the erect nipple over her tank top while bringing her long hair up in a messy ponytail.

he teased the little bud with his thumb and index finger while thrusting his hips a lot slower, adoring the way his cxck was getting wetter each time it came out of her lips.

suddendly he felt his balls twitch, one of the many identicator of his approching release.

jason removed his hand from her nipple, with one last tug, and placed it on the wall behind her. ashley's mouth tightening when she realized what he was preparing for. his position changed as his legs were slightly bend and the hold on her scalp hardened to the point she could feel her roots tear off.

ashley nodded when he looked at her, not questionably but wanting her permission to continue. a large grin taking over his face, which was quickly wiped off when he pumped himself back in.

jason pulled himself out of her mouth again, gasping when her teeth grazed his veins before pounding back. he used the leverage he had on her hair to move her head up and down on his cxck, her face almost becoming a blur through his hooded eyes.

right there, he hissed, her gagging and the moaning coming from his side, arousing him. fck, ashley's shoulder rose up to her chin when she felt like she couldn't breath. her oxygen being cut off from the large member in her mouth.

she gulped a few times making her eyes almost roll back when her throat tightened around his manhood. willing to take the risk, she drew more of him in her throat as her lips tried to desperately suck him, tongue lapping underneath his length.

she began to move her head back and forth on her own, even with his strong hold on her head, before a muffled cry echoed through her mouth as she felt him twitch uncontrollably.

jason clenched his jaw, letting go of her hair and pressed both of his hands on the wall. he didn't let her have a moment to breath as he stepped towards her, his thighs grazing her cheeks, and he let his lenght completly disappear in her mouth.

ashley's mouth hung open in defeat, fck, jason didn't bother to be gentle when he began to thrust with rough and hard pounding. the sounds of pure submission pleasing him to an extreme extent.

ashley was a complete mess, her mascara being smudged under her eyes, saliva all over her top and chin and the tears rolling down her cheeks.

jason kept fcking himself in her warm slick mouth, his groin touching her nose before he pulled back one last time.

ashley let out a loud gasp, coughing and trembling when he finally let go of her.

jason rubbed his cxck, not caring about the amount of saliva on it, as he bite his lips and fondled his manhood. ashley was still trying to take a few decent breath while she watched him. mesmerized by the way his muscles flexed or how he looked painfully aroused.

she was forced out of her daydream when a few spurts of his cum landed on her face and in her gaping mouth.

jason removed his hand swiftly after and both watched as he spasmed upright, his fluids landing mostly on the floor and her face. ashley willingly licking her lips as she savored his taste.

back on the other side of the room, both unaware of what had happened meters away from them, nessa was too preoccupied by the quivering cxnt to take notice of anything but what was in front of her.

her eyes locked to chérie's puffy lips while her fingers pushed hard against her pelvic as she forced one of chérie's leg on her shoulder to angle her deeper.

vanessa rubbed her own sex on chérie's left leg, to relief the tension growing under, her breasts flying with the rhythm of her humping.

wanting to taste even more of her, nessa took her pale nipple in her mouth, pulling aggressively making chérie whimper. eventually, getting tired of giving and not receiving, nessa pressed a hard kiss on chérie's lips before she dropped the weight of chérie's legs on the bed and positioned herself until hers cxnt was directly over chérie's.

both girls sighing when nessa's pxssy met with chérie's bruised one, lightly grinding.

nessa's laughter suddendly echoed through the heavy room as she almost slipped off from chérie due to their arousal tainting each other sex.

chérie hung her mouth open while she grinded back just as furiously against the swollen skin. they didn't speak as they enjoyed each other's gasps. nessa letting chérie experience what was happening, knowing the feeling was foreign.

both were distracted by the kneading of their womanhood to preoccupy about anything else. it wasn't until chérie's bucking weakened that nessa started humping harder, their groin almost burning from the constant rubbing as their cl!t met.

chérie's hands gripped tightly onto nessa's arms when she cried out, followed by nessa, when they felt a tongue poke and lick up at their entrance, an unknown culprit who just had to sneak behind and have a taste.

fruitful, ashley grinned victoriously before she placed herself on the bed beside them, hands already between her legs, trying to relief the pressure on her throbbing cl!t while watching them.

soon, jason took the place ashley was moments ago while he pumped himself with one hand. jason settled on trailing his mouth back and forth from nessa to chérie. the girls moaning when his tongue slipped in their warmth just for second before cold air hit their warm sex as he proceed to fill the other one with his skilled tongue.

jason slicked nessa's entrance, as she rode his face backwards. his face burying themselves in her cheeks while he gripped his cxck. his forced moans making her quiver against his tongue when they resonated in her inside.

nessa held onto chérie for dear life when her body began shaking from her position. not letting that affect her, nessa humped harder on chérie even if jason's tongue was teasing in between her pxssy lips.

vanessa moaned even louder when she felt jason's french kiss her skin, tongue flapping inside her walls, going as far as it could go.

when jason felt his jaw tightened and it began feeling sore, he scratched his teeth on her lips before licking her away one last time and pulled away despite her whining.

chérie, who had her mouth in a tight line fell open as she felt jason's cxck push unexpectedly in her.

nessa slowed down and eventually stopped when she noticed the movements going behind her back. she pushed her hair over her shoulder and lazily flopped on top of chérie, their tongues finding each other through the haze.

jason licked his lips, tasting their nectars coating his lips as he gripped nessa's ass when he pushed his tip in chérie. loving the way her walls clung to him. he thrusted himself in a few times until he felt chérie's walls contract before he moved up, with his knees now on the bed, and pushed himself in nessa quickly.

nessa's legs almost flying up when she felt his penetration.

her hands held her weight beside chérie's head as her face dropped when she felt a sting on her ass. nessa hissed and winced when jason tried to fit in her more, his lenght having a hard time to move in her tight warmth.

jason's head shot back, his shoulders rolled down as he gasped when she clenched her walls on purpose. jesus fcking god, he growled when she started to bounce back on his tip, the sound of her wetness being slicked over by his cxck and the soft slapping of nessa's stomach hitting off of chérie's, echoing in the steamy room.

he wouldn't help but be mesmerized by the way her lips tightly enclosed his member and the way her small ass jiggled down on him. yet, even with the erotic view, jason was distracted by his weakening stance.

he slammed in her a few short times until he had to visibly pull back before he could collapse.

to which he did, but not before pressing a hard kiss on her ass, and then went back to chérie's awaiting pxssy with a better grip.

jason was momentarily switching between the two girls, enjoying this new uncharted territory as he observed his cxck glisten with their arousing.

what he loved even more was watching as one squirmed and moaned for him only to die out when he pulled out.

however the slight change of position didn't help for the burning sensation that was starting to increase and almost numb him as he could no longer stand on his legs without doubling over. he didn't have any more energy to finish off as his exhaustion bribed him from doing so.

he pulled away, much to the girls display, and instead planted himself on his knees by the bed with his hand sticking down between them. his thumb and index fingers down while the rest of his fingers were up in between the girls.

he held back a sigh of satisfaction when they humped on another and another only to barely slide down on his fingers. chérie contacting against his thumb and index fingers while nessa fcked his three large digits. nessa threw herself back on it as she slide on this finger while having her cl!t meet with chérie.

jason let them ride his fingers for a few moments, loving the two warmth that coated and wrapped around his fingers.

sadly the ache in his knees wasn't going away as he pulled away after one last curl against their pelvic and proceed to lay down beside them.

chérie shivered under nessa's naked body. even if her body felt weak, she still continued to mark hickeys down the valley of nessa's breasts. her voice now quieted down with jason gone.

however, vanessa was much too preoccupied by the intense glare jason was giving her to even look at chérie. he licked his lips in anticipation while eyeing her, nessa unconsciously doing the same.

by now nessa was straddling chérie by her waist, letting ashley the chance to squeeze in as she started to kiss down chérie's leg. at the same exact moment, nessa hovered to the side and kissed jason, both moaning as their teeth collided into the harsh kiss.

the constant moving going on under her distracted nessa from the kiss. jason obviously noticing, pulled her by the waist until she was laying on him, half of her body across his as he cradled her in her arms horizontally.

chérie was too focused on the fingers and mouth working down on her sensitive sex to even notice the heat leaving from her body.

jason and nessa shared a long kiss, spit dripping down their chins while their nose nudged and poked as they switched the position of their head by the second.

jason's hands were playing with her nipples, the hard and large nub peaking up at his touch. nessa was toying with the skin on his chest, her nails digging into his tattooed skin when he sucked her tongue and gripped her breasts.

no teasing, he whispered before he held her under her breasts and pushed her up. she listened to his mute command as she pulled herself up. letting jason lower his face under her breasts and peck at the pale skin.

his lips trailing up and around the big gland before he found the pink nipple he was playing with before. he tugged at the erect nipple with his teeth, looking up at her seductively, when she moaned.

nessa felt her pxssy clench on its own at the way he was looking at her. her mouth opening up to speak when he suddendly squeezed her hips and plopped her down under his chest, nessa's moaning when her cl!t bounced off at the hard impact.

lower, he whispered on her flesh. vanessa was quick to get the message and streamed down on him. both watching as she drew a visible line on his stomach from her dripping pxssy.

she stopped moving when she felt his lenght poke on the top back of her ass. go for it, he flickered her cl!t with his thumb while laying back on the pillows comfortably.

nessa took him in her hand and smiled confidently at him. she situated on the tip of her toes while rubbing his head to her entry a few times, a sudden wonder filling her up. not exactly ready for him as she touched his long and hard cxck in her hand.

she oiled him up wih her arousal, not even trying to tease, only preparing herself for him before she bucked down with a nudge of her waist.

vanessa forgot to breath for a second when she felt him slide inside.

oh god, she whined, her mouth hanging open, her thighs started to shake as her toes curled against the soft fabric under her feet.

the other brunette, was feeling a lot of emotions at once. lust, lechery and discomfort.

even with ashley quite literally distracting her with her skilled tongue, chérie's focus often wandered on the coupling to her side.

chérie's fingers were tangling into ashley's messy hair, her nails barely scraping her scalp as ashley worked down on her, her tongue quick to pester her while her fingers held her lips apart.

often her eyes flickered and she held back multiple gasps when ashley started to fxck her with her fingers. curling and thrusting until chérie could barely hold her eyes open.

her eyes were fixated on ashley who purred against her cxnt to nessa who joyfully rode jason, watching their bodies move in sync.

nessa's body was now barely holding on by her feet. she rode his cxck graciously and smirked when she noticed jason stomach jolt when she rode him deeper.

slowly, instead of riding him with her legs tightly pressed to his thighs, she forced herself into a sitting position and began to squat, getting her work out in while fcking him continually.

jason's eyes shone when he saw his long cxck get eaten up by her swollen pxssy lips, her cream staining the bottom of his manhood when she slide on only to pull out all the way.

nessa was quick to grip his hands for balance, when they lost its grip on her breasts, and continued hammering on the thick rod stuffing and piercing at the curve of her walls, perfectly hitting her sweet spots.

jason then pressed both of their hands on the top of her squatted knees and began thrusting back, meeting with her jerkings. i can't, her words were cut off by the scream that followed by her unfinished words as she came for the first time.

jason was quick to pull his lenght with the help of his hips and removed his hand from her hold to press and rub on her cl!t, eyeing her pxssy as it visibly pulsate over the overwhelming feeling taking over her body.

come on, he pulled her by her nape and forced her to lay down on him. her nipple brushing against his hard chest as he firmly held her by the neck and shoulder.

vanessa placed her head into his shoulder, her chin digging into his skin as she kept moaning whenever she twitched. the moans only stiffed when she felt him press in her entrance, not waiting for her to finish off to start over again.

jason huffed, fcking her with a better form. nessa bite into his shoulder before she started to bounce back over his movements, not letting her first release stop her from having another one.

gonna come, she managed to say few seconds later just as she started. her pxssy convulsing around him while she wiggled and breathed heavily into his face.

jason smirked and pulled at her bottom lips, bitting at the skin as she came from her high, without him stopping his strokes.

shit, nessa's hands came to brush his warm chest, her trembling hips going back to work. jason was impressed by the lack of discouragement.

he licked her mouth, indicating what he wanted to which she was quick to give when his tongue swallowed hers whole.

fck, chérie cried out, hips driving and pushing as much as possible into the face buried between her legs. her throat almost going sore from how vocal she had been.

ashley had tasted and savored her. she smacked her lips before she maneuvered over to the writhing girl and gave her a sloppy kiss, letting her ride out on her fingers.

by now, nessa had given up on satisfying jason. she was exausted, while jason trashed her with his hard humping, having to at least finish off in her once.

he took matters in his own hands as he gripped her ass, his nails digging in her flesh.

vanessa heart thumped in her ears until it started to accelerate when she saw that he wasn't over with her yet.

the sweet sound of their skin slapping and her moans ringing off the room had her coming once again, she lost count on how many at this point. nessa wrapped her ankles around his and whined when he buried himself deep and stayed still inside of her.

he went back to fck her slowly before pulling back and going in with long penetration. his intensive force having her to hold the sheets below them when his body began to move uncontrollably.

nessa could feel his hard breathing on her hair, his hands digging on the pale skin of her ass while his cxck was now covered by her cream and glistening with her cum as it kept slipping back and forth in her walls.

her lips milking and hugging his manhood, claiming and urging him to his end.

it wasn't until jason's hips started to rock slower and nessa heard an almost choked down groan did she feel, minutes later, his release warming up her inside.

nessa squirmed, mouth wide when she opened her eyes, her vision blurry.

jason kept thrusting in a few more, pumping in his load before dropping dead under her. hands now lightly caressing the crimson skin he had picked on.

he could hear the girls giggling but he didn't pay any attention as he layed back down on his pillow, having to take a moment. he could feel the fresh air that warmed up his wet cxck and the scratch she felt him on him burning up.

by now, unlike how the room was before, it was quiet. everyone having to take a moment or two to bask in what was happening all at once.

ashley, who had been ogling at a panting nessa was the one to make the first move when she forced her tongue in nessa's puffing mouth. she gave her an eager kiss which nessa responded immediately even if her tired bones suggested otherwise.

chérie silently crawled out from under ashley when her heart finally went back to its normal rate.

she wobbled over to the other side, where jason and nessa were still on one and another, to worn out to move. chérie sat behind them by the bed, instead of facing the trio.

she licked her lips in excitement when she saw jason's rigid cxck, bouncing upright on his stomach and under nessa's ass. chérie could see the hand prints jason had left on nessa with his tight grip, half crescent-shaped indents marked in as it bruised purple.

chérie could also faintly notice their mixed release glistening on him and her exhilaration only grew when she took him in her mouth. jason jumping under nessa at the contact.

chérie couldn't see him but from the way he whispered her name she knew he was enjoying it. she didn't waste any time as she wrapped her lips around him, her face cringing up when she savored his bitter taste.

her faded lip gloss tainting his skin as he shuddered.

jason had a tight grip on the back of nessa's neck, not being able to reach chérie with the woman on top.

chérie viciously smiled while she pumped his erect length. she knew how frustrated he was not being able to see her or feel her.

even with nessa's body hiding her from him, jason felt her mouth breathing down on him as she pulled away abrutly. he clutched nessa's ass once more, lifting her until she was sitting on his stomach.

he closed his eyes in concentration and guided his wobbling lenght until he eased himself between chérie's lips. chérie's eyes sparkled when he quickened his pace with his hips, causing her to eventually shut her eyes at the strained sensation in her mouth.

the corner of her mouth bubbled with spit as she brought her face even closer, bringing him further in her mouth.

chérie's eyes opened up only to notice the hold jason had on nessa's ass turned to slipping fingers until they shifted past her pxssy lips, which made her frown and her teeth to graze at his skin maliciously.

jason threw his head back, curling his fingers even deeper in nessa's pxssy as she moaned out loud while he contradicted against chérie's now restricted mouth.

having to at least defy him, her resentment grew as he kept fingering vanessa. chérie's eyes following its movements until she saw his wedding ring disappear in her walls.

chérie whimpered when the gold ring hid behind the puffy lips. she hummed on his lenght in distaste before a loud pop ! echoed and an irritated groan was heard soon after. chérie walked off the bed and stood at the side, innocently staring at him.

when jason's glare first meet her eyes, defiance and fury reflected off of each other.

however, unlike how she expected him to react, she watched as he kept his eyes on her and whispered softly to the girls. them bursting out in giggles and jason's smile only widened.

i will make you regret it, his eyes said.

try me, hers shone, challenging him.

in one swift motion, jason had his hands resting below his head as the two girls sat on each of his thighs.

their mouths coming to work what chérie couldn't finish. yet the flame of jealousy that was burning in her was tamed, no longer fueling her emotions.

nessa and ashley kissed the side of his cxck before their mouth meet at the his tip where they shared a french kiss with his head rolling between their lips before going back up. his thickness growing and limiting them from kissing further.

chérie didn't even glance at them as she crawled on the bed. jason licking his lips to hide his temptation as his eyes stayed on her face, waiting for a reaction.

instead, his face twisted in a grimace as he felt a warm mouth glide down on him, god how many orgasms can this man handle ? chérie thought, however her thought didn't waver her plan as she kept her face neutral until she was close to him.

she slowly sucked the skin on the side of his lips before pulling at it, her big eyes looking up at him.

you want me yet you can't have me, she whispered, their lips brushing together. chérie smiled when he nudged his head forward to taste her, only for her to move away.

her grip on his neck didn't waver however, as her head fell down in the crook of his neck.

jason's hands were itching to hold her naked body while she hovered over him, yet he ground his fingers in his palms, digging into his sweaty flesh as to not give in, in her trap.

not yet.

look, chérie whispered after giving a hard suck at his skin. jason's eyes trailed down to his arm where he saw her slowly sit on it. she gripped his jaw and brought his face to look at her. their forehead touching as he observed the bliss covering her frown from earlier.

she squirmed slightly and purred when she felt his muscles caress her cl!t, her wetness spreading on his veins and skin, all wet for you, she mumbled.

jason closed his eyes momentarily, he savored her scent, her sensuality and the familiar feeling that made his stomach knot.

with so much going on, jason didn't notice when she left him. not until he no longer felt her presence on him.

jason quickly opened his eyes only to find the devious girl behind ashley, who was busy stroking nessa's hair, encouraging to fit some of him more. jason's legs twitched when he saw chérie's hands trail from ashley's back to her bottom. scratching the delicate skin making ashley arch her back onto her.

chérie's eyes held his gaze as she mumbled against ashley's ear. whatever she asked, ashley accepted.

ashley got on her knees in front of chérie and curved her back. chérie send him a wink before she disappeared below her.

oh, ashley sat on chérie's face while nessa picked her pace on him.

chérie's face cringing up when she tasted ashley's sweets, her savor way different than a man.

unlike a man's rod, ashley's pretty lips were thin and slippery but nothing was compared to the warmth that coated around her tongue.

she also had an rousing smell to which chérie's nose was practically grinded on and covered by the arousal that kept flowing out of her.

seeing his wife's head buried in a girl's thighs while a warm mouth ached for him to cum, had him near his end.

ashley was practically shoving herself on chérie's face, her hands holding her breasts as she looked down at her.

this gave the perfect view for jason. seeing chérie in a position he never thought he would see her, had him bucking and contracting in nessa's mouth.

even if chérie wasn't even close to being experienced in practicing  cunnilingus towards a woman, ashley admitted that her soft tongue had a way in her, literally.

fck, ashley whined as she quickly moved off of chérie's face and perched back on the bed. pulling her legs apart as one hand held her cxnt before she squirted.

jason and chérie watched with amazement as she writhed, the sheet underneath her darkening.

jason who was once hungrily looking at chérie now had his eyes on ashley as he came loudly in nessa.

quickly, before anyone could even move a muscle, jason had picked up and thrown ashley on the bed. she was gasping heavily, not yet recovered from her orgasm as she still leaked like a faucet.

jason wasted no time to feel her. her wet and slippery walls making it easier to slip in. jason pushed her over the headboard and brought her legs over to her shoulder, stretching her.

ashley puffed, still going through her orgasm when he pierced in her. her chest tugged painfully when she felt his large cxck fill her to brim, the feeling of him becoming unbearable.

she practically started to cry, her hands moving up to cover her face as her large globes twirled on her chest from how hard he fcked her.

his feet digged in the sheets while he whispered in her ears on how he will make her cum.

in hast, ashley bite into his shoulder when he changed the height of his hips and hit her cervix. her head slamming into the headboard as he repeated the action.

jason, who's face was covered by layers of blonde hair sticking to his face, pulled away from her sticky body. he held her legs up and watched as he melted in her.

ashley's expression turned into a grimace when he entered in her and stayed put for a good minute.

her eyes focusing on the ceiling before they crossed back in her head, fck, she dragged out the word until he moved again.

her mouth stayed open and she eyed him as he brought one of his hand behind her head, latching to her head.

both watched as her soaking wet pxssy took him in, her cl!t now large and big over her opening, begging to be touched.

jason spit in the middle of them, watching as it landed perfectly where his cxck and pxssy were connected. his saliva was fast to merge with her wetness and faded in their bare moist skin.

jason let his hands fall loose from her legs and head as he placed them on the board behind her head, the wood slightly cracking under his strong grip.

he then turned to look at the lone girls that haven't said a word since. he was sweating immensely when he peered at chérie who was watching him in awe, her sneer only fueled his desires.

in front of him, ashley grabbed her breasts and curved her back until she filled any space between them.

biting down his lip, justin smacked his hips hard and low. ashley's body moving up on the board even if she desperately tried to hold on to him with her arms.

jason held his breath as he started to pick up his pace. he tried to bring her to her edge when he accidentally slipped out of her due to how damp she had become.

jason fussed as he grabbed his strenched cxck and shoved it in her smoothly again.

ashley clutched her ankles, her whole body shaking with every pump, you like how i'm fcking you ? jason asked, teasing her when he finally touching her cl!t. her chin being pushed down to her chest as she looked down at herself.

her snag walls were bound to his manhood and her cl!t now much smaller with a tan coloration.

chérie was confused.

the scenery changed and so did the girl.

chérie who was sitting by the bed, now had her legs wrapped over his waist. she was laying down on her back with jason hovering over her.

even with the confusion, chérie nodded her head, yes, she wailed.

she didn't even question how she went from watching jason to be under jason, it was almost as if a moment was skipped over and she was underneath him.

jason held her under her breasts, feeling her ribcage suffocate in his hands when he pressed his palms on her skin.

he enjoyed the melodic sound they made, skin slapping with the usual wetness of himself going in and out of her.

sooner then later, their oxygen shortened up and both felt the release growing closer, jason grasped her face in his hand. his hips still going at it yet his face held a certain tenderness that he only had for her.

he pecked her lips to which she eagerly responded before he kissed down to the valley of her chest. he inhaled her sweet scent while licking up her sweaty flesh.

chérie briefly closed her eyes, the intimate course having too much effect on her. however, she was confused when her glazed eyes looked up only to see ashley and vanessa peering down at her, their face suddendly blurry.

wake up, their voice echoing loudly, as if they were in her head.

wake up, chérie could see the walls of their bedroom melt down and the shadows of the two girls fade away with it.

yet she could still feel jason in her, even if he was now nothing but a shadow too.

chérie's eyes flickered when she felt her orgasm coming through, just as she heard jason say, wake up !

hmmp, chérie woke up with a jump. her sweaty body that was once meters away from jason was now practically laying on top of him.

her heart was racing furiously as she brushed the sticking hair on her forehead out of her eyes, chérie, she heard jason mumble.

when she looked up from his chest, she saw him staring at her sleepily. he brushed the back of his hand on her forehead before he yawned over his words, not today, i got an early morning tommorow.

chérie's head was pounding that she almost didn't hear him. she felt so hot and tense. she couldn't remember anything, just bits and flash that made her head ache even more. 

she wiggled around when she felt wet patch between her and jason. don't worry, i can clean it up later on, i gotta wash these sweats anyway, jason rolled her on her back and pressed his head above hers, situating himself so he could go back to sleep, if i had a hot husband, i would probably have wet dreams too, chérie's head snapped up to him in shock, even if it was proven quite difficult with his on top of hers.

her cheeks blushing crimson when bits of her dream came back to her. she could faintly remember jason, her, and someone else but she wasn't sure of what exactly was happening.

yet from the way her center throbbed and felt quite wet, she was quick to draw a conclusion.

instead of sneakily replying back to him like she always did, chérie quietly apologized.

i didn't mean to i'm sorry, she whispered, guilt replacing the confusion.

she pulled herself upright and was about to pull away from him when he tugged at her wrists and forced her back over him. why are you sorry, if anything i'm flattered.

at this comment, chérie frowned, you are my husband, she lowly said, he was her husband, was he really flattered that she dreamt of him.

i know, he giddily replied. chérie layed her chin on his chest and peered up at him, you are weird.

just as she finished her sentence, chérie unconsciously began grinding on his thigh, to which jason was quick to stop, i would gladly but you and i both know this only wake up laurent like last time.

if it was even possible, chérie was redder than beets, she didn't even notice she was doing it.

i'm sorry, she apologized again, jason only shook his head lightly and smiled, you are too cute, his raspy voice not helping the slightest.

but i'm sorry too, my dick is too asleep to do anything right now, jason didn't even get to finish his sentence before they laughed.

then it was silent again, chérie was still trying to collect her thoughts whilst jason fell back asleep, his fingers lightly scratching her scalp as she nudged herself in his neck.

her breath tickling his neck as her cold nose poked him when she moved to make herself more comfortable.

chérie was still trying to figure out what had happened. even if she forced as much as she could, she still wouldn't remember anything nor find an explanation as to why she had made a wet path on jason's sweat. everything was starting to confuse her.

dick game so strong i made her cum in her sleep, jason suddendly whispered, breaking the silence.

chérie slapped his chest as he let a breathy laugh that reminded her of the cold night that resulted them in cuddling so close. i love you, he nuzzled his nose behind her ear when he caught her hand before interlocking their hands and bringing them to his chest.

chérie smiled softly, ignoring her now less throbbing sex. she was about to whisper back when his quiet snores replaced her words.

love you too.

hi. . . . am i really posting
after five months, yikes. btw i
would like to explain as to why
there isn't much dialogues or why
there's so many jumping POV is
because, if you didn't get it already,
it was a dream, so i tried to write in
a way where so many things were
left unsaid and some of their actions
weren't similar on how the characters
normally are with each other  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
18.6K 346 12
Justin Bieber boyxboy ( Justin bottoms)
246 2 31
My birthday date is my crush
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**