Jordyn: A Teenage Mother Saga...

By WriterMElaine

Jordyn Leah Mae Davis is the top of her class, presidents of several school teams, 7 months away graduation a... More

Author's Notes:
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five
Chapter Six:
Author's Note

Chapter Three: ***Explicit***

11 2 1
By WriterMElaine

Jordyn
Kaleb lived in a brown lower duplex that I had helped him decorate. He always told me that it would be my house too as soon as I graduated but, I'd rather live with my momma who has raised twin babies rather than somebody that has an addiction to 2K. As soon as he agrees to this abortion I won't even have to worry about that. I walked up 2 sets of 5 stairs and rang his doorbell. I heard the lock shuffle and saw the 6 foot, thick, and darkskin handsome figure I called my boyfriend.

"Hey beautiful,"

I walked into his house and could smell the electric wax warmers that I added to each room starting to drift to my nose with my favorite scent 'Zen', it was aroma therapy. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips as he held on to my waist. He had a black beater on and gray sweatpants. His skin was soft like he had just got out the shower . I held on to him for a little bit longer than usual to stall it out for a few more normal seconds before this baby changed us forever.

"You okay Jordyn? something seems different."

I cleared my throat and went and sat on the large black couch. I turned down his t.v. that had 'Martin' on it.

"Come sit next to me baby."

He quickly sat next to me. My stomach tossed and turn, I felt dizz and almost felt as if I was about to puke. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Kaleb... Well..."

"Come on Jay talk to me."

I took a deep breath, he moved closer and wiped my tear.

"I'm pregnant Kaleb."

I had to say it before I lost my courage. His mouth dropped and I closed my eyes before I would see his next reaction.

"No, Forreal??"

I nodded my head and wiped another tear. He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"We having a baby!!??"

He hugged me tight and
kissed my face. I was kind of paralyzed with confusion. I didn't know how to feel because and I also didn't expect this reaction from him. How do I tell him I don't want it.

"How did you find out Jordyn? why didn't you call me the moment you found out?? My sister is going to flip out to have a little niece or nephew!"

I nervously chuckled. It was sort of cute and funny to see him be so excited about something.

"I didnt know how you were going to react Kaleb."

There was no way to tell him that I didn't want it so I said,

"I'm so happy you're happy."

He kissed me on the lips and slowly kissed from my lips to my neck and start to lick on my chest. Goosebumps flooded my skin as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You.. And this baby .. Are my world now."

I felt my stomach tingle as he continued to to kiss my chest. I don't if it was his words or his tongue grazing my neck but, I didn't question it. I had lost all trade of my next thought but man his tounge felt good. He distracted me with tounge kissing as he unhooked my bra, he started to rub on my titties and I took off my shirt and he took off my unhooked bra. I licked his stomach as I raised his shirt to take off of him. He leaned me back and took off my jeans and panties off at the same time. I put my legs on both sides of him and started to slowly tounge kiss him as he slowly traced the hollow point of my back.

"Oh shit."

I moaned into his ear. I felt his hard dick jump and slightly touch my pussy. I moved myself on to the floor and took it out of his pants. I started to slide my wet mouth up and down on his thick 9in dick.

"Damn baby,"

He gripped the couch and let out a small "mhhmm".

"Let's go to the room Jordyn."

I stood up butt naked and let him watch me walk away. One reason I loved Kaleb is he always loved my body no matter how much I hated it. He stood up and followed me. He grabbed me from the back and kissed me on my neck until we got to the room.

"Bend that ass ova for me."

I got on to high kingsized bed and crawled into his bed with my ass in the air. He smacked it and got behind me. I could feel my pussy dripping wet. He went down and started to eat my pussy from the back, I started to moan and grip the dark read comforter.

"Oh, my, god, yes"

I said as I received breath taking head. He made his way up to my neck, but at this point I was tired of being teased anyways. He grabbed my waist with both hands started to fuck me hard.

"Don't move."

I loved when he told me what to do during sex. He started to hit it with a slow and deep stroke and that was my favorite. I started to throw my ass back at him at he went deeper and deeper.

"Turn around."

I turned on my back as he snatched me by the hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. I could feels his hips deep inside of me. I rubbed my hands on his chest and neck as I moaned louder.

"Please don't stop!"

Slow, hard, and deep strokes, he knew how to get me to come.  Felt the squirt building up. He leaned down and and looked at me in my eyes. His body started to press against mine and he whispered.

"Who pussy is this?"

"Yours!"

And that's what got me here but I was too gone in the strokes to think about that right now.

"I'm finna come daddy."

I felt him stroke harder.

"Come with me my baby."

He looked me in my eyes, and took my ankles and put them by my head.

"Come on this dick, baby."

I squirted as my legs shook and I moaned out.

"Yes, yes, yes." I continued to squirt as I felt his dick jump and from having sex with him for so long I knew he just came hard.

His body fell limp into mine.

"Got damn, Jordyn"

He laid breathless next to me. He turned on the fan and I cuddled next to him.

"I can't believe we having a baby."

He said as he gave me a single peck and lightly kissed on my neck.

"Yeah. Me either."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me. I sat down to pee and turned on the sink water because I felt the rims of my eyes fill with tears. This is really my life. I thought about all the other nights me and Kaleb have had sex and it feeling so good. I remember nights when I would beg for more. Now, all I can think about is how 3 years worth of nights like these, I thought my parts didn't even work honestly. Spoken just like a true dumb ass.

"You wanna order some food baby girl?"

I softly cleared my throat.

"Yeah baby, order whatever."

I wiped, flushed, and washed my hands. I walked back in the room and grabbed my long and oversized red t-shirt in the bottom dresser drawer. I put the shirt over my head and my arms through. I looked around for my pink and black nike slides that I would leave here but, I couldn't find them.

"Where the hell are my shoes?"

I got on the floor and looked under the bed and was confused to find my shoes under the bed, I didn't think twice about it as I put them on and walked into the living room

"2 phillies with everything and extra mayo. Oh, and a 2 liter strawberry fanta."

He was ordering us food my favorite place, 'Fryed Up!'. I waited until I heard him finish with his address and I sat next to him on the couch.

"Hey Mamas,"

He kissed my cheek.

"Food will be here in 45 minutes, you still wanna smoke?"

Just because Kaleb was all happy about the baby didn't mean I was going to just keep the baby. I still was confused on how I felt and what I wanted to do. I wanted to tell my mommy. She'd know what to say to help me figure this out, I'm honestly just scared, I wish I could be stupid enough to be happy about being 17 and pregnant. I wish I could already have names picked, but instead I want to cry, and scream, and cuss somebody out. Really I want to cuss myself out.

============

9:37pm

We smoked, ate and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to see it was going on 10'oclock.

"Bae,"

I lighly nudged he out of his sleep.

"Kaleb, I'm going home."

He started to stretch his sleep off.

"You sure you don't want to stay?"

"No baby, I gotta clean the kitchen at home before Trina Davis has my ass."

He laughed and leaned in to kiss me. I picked up my clothes that were still on the floor and started to put my bra and panties on.

"You are going to be so beautiful pregnant Jordyn."

He pulled me closer and kissed my belly. It gave me this warm feeling that made me want to smile and cry all at the same time.

"I gotta go baby."

I put the rest of my clothes on, grabbed my keys and kissed Kaleb before going out the door to my car.

As soon as I locked my doors after I got in I felt the warm tears turn cold on my neck.

"Why me dude!?"

I pulled out my phone to text Gi Gi

Jordyn:*He Was Happy Asf Gi Gi*

Gi Gi: *Gtfoh! I told you his reaction wasn't what you thought it was gon be. I told you abortion just ain't ya decision no more*

"And that's what I get for being dumb."

Gi Gi: I made you and appointment at the place where they do free pregnancy test and ultrasounds.
Tuesday after school at 4pm.

Jordyn: I'll Ttyl Girl. Im Tired. Thanks For Havin' My Back Gi."

I took a deep breath and started my car.

"Everything will workout."

I said to myself out loud.

".. I hope anyways."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 297K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
27.9K 511 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...
2.1K 106 45
Cadence hasn't always had the best life, Her parents divorced when she was 11 the same year her bestfriend Jacques parents decided to just up and lea...
12.5M 405K 41
Cali Wilson desperately needs money. She had her father's gigantic gambling debt and 4 months overdue rent to pay. When she saw a job opening that of...