Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

7: Making up and out

27.8K 694 677
By kehlanixkordei

"K...kiss me." Camila said softly.

"What?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"Kiss me...Lauren." Camila said avoiding her stare.

"Why? What. No...." Lauren said letting go of Camila's hand.

"Laur-"

"No. I don't want to hear what you have to say. Camz. I thought you where different. You where the only one who didn't beg for me. Now...now I guess I thought to soon. You're just like the rest." Lauren said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked watching her walked towards the door.

"I don't know. Somewhere. I just....I need space right now Camila." The soccer player sighed.

"Lauren wait! Wait wait!" She said running in front of the door.

"What?"

"Ok just listen. Please. The only reason I asked you to kiss me was to prove someone wrong. The real...the real way I got this..." She said pointing to her eye "...Alexa threatened me a few days before we left for Paris. She said that if she caught us kissing or hugging or something she'd expose you. She told me not to tell you who did this to me. She told me to keep my mouth shut but I just thought that if we kissed you go for it and ask me why I wanted it and then Id tell you everything. I'm just so scared she's going to ruin everything. Our friendship. This trip. I just....Lauren I've been head over heels for you since freshman year....I can't help it. You're just so amazing....I don't want someone or something standing in the way of that. Or us or what ever. I know you've had a rocky path with Normani and past girlfriends and your condition but...I know how it feels to be bullied. Go through the rough path of life. I..." Lauren cut her off by connecting there lips. Lauren pulled Camila from off the door. She reached up for the room latch slamming it so no one not even Dinah could come back in. Lauren walked backwards until her legs hit the bed. They fell back onto it. Lauren pulled Camila's shirt up breaking the kiss to pull it off. She reached around to her bra unclipping it and helping her pull that off. She tossed it somewhere then it hit her.

'I can't do this....' Lauren thought. 'She's still a virgin I can't do this to her.' She stopped and Camila opened her eyes looking at her.

"We can't..." Lauren mumbled looking at Camila's chest then back to her eyes. The brunette studied her. She knew Lauren cared for her enough to stop them before it started.

"If we did go the whole way would things be different for us or would I just be another friend with benefits?" Camila asked straddling her.

"Camz...I don't know. With you...I rushed things. But with girls like Normani, Lucy....Vero....Alexa. They rushed. I don't want relations at the moment but I don't know. Knowing me I'd act like nothing happened but in the back of my head I'd know something did. And Id never be able to look at you the same way with out thinking we had sex. So I'm glad we didn't because I only right now want to find the right girl for me. I don't know who it might be but...I feel like I might find her on this trip." Lauren smirked looking at her.

"Well I hope she's everything you want." Camila said softly smiling at her. The door opened making a loud bang due to the Latch lock.

"Mila. Laur let me the fuck in!" Dinah yelled. "I'm cold!!!" Camila chuckled at Lauren then realized she was still shirtless.

"Lauren where's my..." Lauren handed her her stuff and Camila ran into the bathroom. Lauren got up and looked down.

"Shit..." She looked for a towel quickly pulling her pajama pants off and wrapping the towel around her waist. "You have to close the door so I can open it!" Lauren yelled. The door shut and Camila ran out the bathroom. Lauren ran in and wet her hair, running the shower quickly then shutting it off; pulling her shirt off revealing her black sports bra. She walked back opening the door for Dinah.

"Just got out the shower sorry." Lauren said. Dinah walked past her and into the bathroom. The door shut and Lauren looked at Camila. 'Whew' she mouthed. The brunette chuckled walking to Lauren.

"Why the towel?" She asked softly looking at Lauren.

"Because someone made me horny..." Lauren mumbled smirking at Camila.

"I wonder who?" Camila said lowly.

"I never took you to be seductive Cabello...." Lauren said softly.

"You've never met Karla that's why." Camila said smiling sitting down on the bed as Lauren changed into her pajama pants.

"Who?" Lauren asked sitting on the bed.

"My other self. It's just my first name." Camila explained shrugging.

"Oh..." Lauren nodded looking at camila. "Look I don't want you to think we are anymore or any less than what we where when we came. You'd understand right? Plus..." She looked back at the bathroom then back to Camila "maybe until Alexa leaves us alone we should just stay friends. It's better for you and me. I don't want the school knowing I'm intersex and I don't want you to get bullied." Lauren said quietly.

"Maybe we could sneak around. It adds adventure. Laur let's face it...we both like each other. A lot. How about we share beds instead of me and Dinah. I don't want to get beat up in my sleep to be honest." Camila looked at her and Lauren shrugged.

"Sure...why not." Lauren agreed. Dinah walked out the bathroom in some shorts and a crop top.

"Dinah you can have the single bed. I remember last year you didn't get a bed to yourself so..." Lauren said looking at her.

"Oh my god thank you Lauren! I've slept with Mila and it didn't work well. I kicked her out the bed...." Dinah said laughing at the memory. "...Well me and Normani are going to look for hot paris guys. Bye..." Dinah said leaving the room again.

"Also Camz...I agree to sharing a bed. Not sneaking around." Lauren said smiling. She walked into the bathroom leaving Camila dumbfounded.

---
A group of the team including Camila where hanging out in the streets of Paris. Dinah, Normani, Camila, Lauren and Lucy where all walking down the side walk.

"Me and Mani are going in here. Lucy come with?" Dinah asked. Dinah knew something was going on between Lauren and Camila and tried every chance she got to leave them alone.

"What about us?" Lauren asked.

"What about you? Go do something. Bye." Dinah winked at them. Lauren's eyes got wide and she grabbed Camila's wrist pulling her away from the store.

"What?" Camila asked confused.

"You told Dinah didn't you?" Lauren asked.

"What? No. She figures things out by herself. She probably thought it was weird how you randomly switches beds with her. Or how it took us so long to unlock the door or even the fact the door was locked." Camila shrugged.

"Dinah won't say anything will she?" Lauren asked concerned.

"No...she hates Alexa with her guts but she's been watching Lucy and realized she is on Alexa's side with trying to get back at you. Normani doesn't seem to care. She's actually be really nice to me lately." Camila shrugged leaning against the wall. Lauren looked around before putting her hands on Camila's waist. The shorter girls arms around her neck.

"We should leave them..." Lauren said lowly.

"Woah what happened to taking things slow. Not wanting to do things with me because you'd regret it?" the brown eyed girl said looking into the now sea green-blue eyes.

"We are taking things slow. Isn't this slow enough?" Lauren asked kissing Camila softly.

"Too fast. Try again..." Camila smirked. Lauren kissed her with more passion.

"That better?" Lauren asked.

"Much..." The brunette said dropping her arms to her side and Lauren stepped back. She leaned against the wall also waiting for them to come back.

"I'm tired of waiting lets go walk somewhere. Like that park or something." Lauren said.

"Sure. Let's go. I'll text Di telling her." The two girls walked over towards the park that was not to far off from the Eiffel Tower.

"Ok I text her. So...question. Say we dated...how would you treat me?" Camila asked looking at Lauren.

"Well...I'd treat you like my world. Like you where my everything. The only thing that mattered to me. I'd protect you from anything or anyone. You'd be my queen and I'd be the fool for you. Every date we'd go on would be phenomenal out of this world. I don't do cliche stuff. I'm a romantic. If we dated though..." Lauren smiled at Camila. They continued to walk and talk occasionally hold hands and hug until it was time to go back to the hotel.

---

"Night..." Dinah said dropping Normani off at her room. Lauren and Camila walked ahead and into the room dinah following behind.

"You two have something to tell Dinah Jane?!" Dinah said once she closed the door putting the latch lock over it.

"No we don't. You can assume things but me and Camila aren't dating." Lauren said sitting down on the bed pulling her shoes off.

"Come on! I've been waiting for you two to get together. How come you aren't dating?!" Dinah whined laying on her bed. Lauren shrugged looking at Camila then back at Dinah.

"We are just taking it slower than usual. Camila knows I'm not really ready to be in a relationship so we are taking it one baby step at a time right Camz?" Lauren asked looking back at Camila who was pulling her shirt off.

"Right!" She called out from under the shirt. "Wait I'm stuck." She said. Lauren chuckled and went to help her.

"Here put the shirt back down babe..." Lauren said pulling the hems down.

"Babe?! Doesn't sound like slow to me!!" Dinah said looking at them.

"It slipped for Pete sakes dinah." Lauren said annoyed. Camila stood up and Lauren helped her pull her shirt off.

"Thank you. I never understand why I where that contraption of a shirt. I can never get out of it without getting stuck!" Camila said throwing the shirt on her bag. She pulled on a over sized sweat shirt and changed into some shorts.

"Anyways. You two should seriously consider going to homecoming together. Oh my god. That'd look so hot. I could do your make up Mila. Help you pick out a dress!" Dinah squealed clapping her hands.

"I don't know Di. I don't really want to go this year even if I could potentially have a date." Camila said climbing under the duvet. Lauren joined her leaning up on one arm.

"Whatever. Youza lame anyways." Dinah said getting under her duvet. "Night love birds. Keep it quite though I need my rest. Lauren...she's a loud moaner..." Dinah said.

"Wait how would you know?!" Camila asked looking at her friend.

"The way you have mouth sex with pizza is enough to know. Love you mila. Night." Dinah cut off her light and turned over facing away from them.

"Pizza?" Lauren whispered.

"Shut up..." Camila groaned turning the light off. She turned her back to Lauren and felt the green eyed girls arms wrap around her.

"Night." Lauren mumbled kissing her neck softly.

"Night..."
---

The next day came quickly and all the girls where in the bus on there way to the first game.

"This is so exciting!!!" Lauren said looking at Camila. She was half sleep on Lauren's shoulder.

"Yeah...." She mumbled.

"Did you not sleep well?" Lauren asked softly.

"No...Dinah kept snoring...." She mumbled yawning.

"Well it's a little ways to the stadium get a nap in." Lauren mumbled putting her arm around Camila. She looked up and noticed Alexa glaring at her the. Her phone vibrated.

Alexa: you and cagayllo dating?
Lauren: no....for fuck sakes Alexa. You know what. I don't care if you expose me to the school. You'll look like a bitch for telling my business. Besides a couple of people already know. It doesn't matter go ahead do what ever you want. I'm happy and I'm in a good place with myself. So fuck off.
Alexa: Lauren....
Lauren: no I don't want to hear your sorry or reasons.

Lauren blocked Alexa's number and thought why she didn't do that before. The bus ride was really long. But so many things were passed. Lauren felt Camila move in her arms and looked down at her. She admired her features. How relaxed they where due to her sleep. She smiled at how cute Camila looked sleeping.

"Why are you staring at me?" Camila mumbled opening her eyes slightly.

"How the heck did you know?"

"I can feel it. But are we there yet?" Camila asked sitting up stretching.

"Yeah that's it right there." Lauren said as the bus came to a stop in front of a building. All the girls unloaded from the bus. They walked to the locker rooms and changed. Coach Lia asked Lauren to stay back also Camila. The other girls left and Lauren was standing with there coach and Camila.

"Alright Lauren thoughts on today?" Coach asked.

"Someone's going to get hurt. Either me Alexa Normani or Dinah. I feel it." Lauren said.

"I feel it too. Camila. I bought an extra uniform go change into it. If we need you to sub in we will sub you in. Quickly go." Coach said handing the kit to her. She walked off and Lia turned to her cousin again.

"You and Camila a thing?"

"Come on coach..." Lauren groaned.

"I'm your cousin right now. You two are so cute I want to puke. She's quite the girl. But if she has to go in I need you to guide her ok. Get your extra cleats out for her." Lia said to Lauren while Camila came back in the uniform.

"Looks good. See you two on the field." Coach said winking at Lauren who rolled her eyes.

"When you have your cousin as your coach it gets annoyingly fun." Lauren said laughing lightly.

"Lauren I can't go in..." Camila said softly.

"You can. You got this. Just watch the ball and watch me. You'll do fine." Lauren said handing Camila the cleats. She kissed her forehead before walking out the locker room.

---
The girls huddled up before the game.

"Ok girls. This team is nasty with pushes and slide tackles so watch out. Their captain speaks English so if she says anything to you say nothing back. We got this girls..." Coach said to the team. The starters sat on the bench as the subs lined up.

"Ladies and gentleman. Welcome to the 25th annual MHSAA ladies soccer tournament. We are proud to have our tournament here in the lovely land of Paris France. Today's two teams are the visiting Miami Cougars....and the Home Lady Saints. Let's introduce our starting visitors.
Sophomore number 10 Bea Miller, Junior number 11 Sandra Guzman, Senior number 15 Marielle Guzman, Junior number 5 Lucy Vives, Senior number 4 Normani Hamilton, Senior number 8 Dinah Jane Hansen, Senior number 25 Alexa Ferra, Junior number 29 Veronica Iglesias, Freshman number 1 Madison Beer, Junior number 13 Ariana Grande, and your captain for the Lady Cougars. Star player. Senior. Number 27! Lauren Jauregui!" The announcers voice roared as Lauren joined her team mates on the field.

"Coached by Lia Morgado Assisted by Camila Cabello" the announcer said. The other team was introduced and the game started. Lauren got the ball and rushed it down line. Normani pushed her way through to get open. Lauren crossed the ball and it was tapped in by Normani. The first goal was scored and the team rejoiced running back down the field. The game went on and it was easy at first until the opposing teams captain started her slide tackles easily getting the ball but Lauren easily getting it back.

"For a girl who's long dicked me hard your pretty good..." She snarled at Lauren. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows at the girl then her face dropped.

"You...." Lauren said back to her.

"Yeah me. Good to see you again Lauren...heads up." She said. Lauren looked up and ducked as the ball flew over her head. Lauren was furious at the girls taunting. Remember every moment she spent loosing her dignity to that girl and taking hers away. Lauren chased after the ball getting it back and turned it running back down line. She passed it to a Alexa and it happened. The other teams captain slid right into Alexa's ankles making her flip and fall on her shoulder. The whistle blew and Lauren jogged over to her team mate.

"Fuck!!" Alexa yelled holding her shoulder.

"Holy...her ankles broken!" Lauren yelled. She got up and looked at the captain.

"Aimée. What the shit?!" Lauren said walking towards her.

"I clearly hit the ball not her stupid fucking ankles." She yelled back. The ref stood between them.

"Hey! Both of you shut it. Before I card you 27! Number 17 white. Red card. Attack on player. Intentional foul in the game. Benched. Go sit down number 17..." He said.

"Went for the ball my ass..." Lauren mumbled.

"She's fucking fine ref I went for the ball." She argued back.

"No you didn't. Get off the field your waisting time Aimée!" Lauren yelled. The ref groaned.

"That's it. Number 27! Yellow carded for unnecessary behavior!" He flipped the card out and Lauren sighed. They helped Alexa off the field and Coach called Lauren over.

"I said don't fucking speak Jauregui! What are you on a first name bases with her. Never call an opposing player by there name. Avery, Claire sub in." Coach said. The two girls walked onto field as Lauren sat down.

The game started back up and Lauren was put back in along with Camila. The brunette was all nerves. Playing Lauren's usual spot as the green eyed played Normani's spot as forward. The ball was passed straight to Camila and she took off. She looked up seeing someone in front of her. She spun around them and pushed the ball off again chasing after it.

"Camz!" Lauren yelled. Camila looked up and saw Lauren waiting. Camila ran a little farther before launching the ball Lauren barely getting a hit on it. It's flew into the corner of the net. The whistle blew ending the first half. Camila was crowded by the team. Lauren hugging her and the team joined.

"That was incredible Camz!" Lauren said shaking her shoulders. The team walked into the locker room and started rejoicing.

"We've got this one guys!" Lauren yelled as they all sat down.

Alexa was sitting in the corner of the locker room with her foot elevated waiting for the EMS.

"Mani come here..." She called. The girl walked over looking at her.

"Who's playing for me?"

"Camila..." Normani answered.

"Why?"

"Because she's good. I don't know. She scored. Something you've never done before. Look why don't you be broken and stop worrying about my friend. Leave her alone. You should be thanking her for filling in for you not worrying about why she is. Oh and Lauren told me about your little plan to expose her. Go ahead. She doesn't care. She's happy now. She has someone who actually cares for her. You're just sorry she couldn't be yours." Normani said walking away. She found Camila and tapped her shoulder.

"Please don't hurt me..." Camila flinched looking at Normani. Normani shook her head and hugged her.

"I'm here to apologize for what a sick friend I've been. I was hoping you'd forgive me. Please I really miss you Mila..." Normani said softly.

"I....sure. Thanks Monz..." Camila said smiling.

"Ladies. We have a game to win let's go!" Lauren yelled walking up the hall way.

"You should kiss her at the end of the game..." Normani said. Dinah walked up with them.

"Agreed." Dinah said throwing her arm around Camila's shoulder.

"Uh...ok. Depends though." Camila said.

"On what?"

"If we tie the game and she or me has the last penalty kick." Camila said.

"Then we have a game to tie...." Dinah chanted.

---

Just as Camila wished the game was tied. Lauren stood at the line and kicked the ball it rolling in. She pumped her fist and ran back to the line.

"Camz you're going to be the last kick." She mumbled. The other team kicked there ball in. It was up to Camila to get the last ball in to win the game. She jogged up to the line. She looked back at the others who had their fingers crossed. Dinah and Normani who where holding each other. Camila backed up and kicked the ball. It flew it. And she ran back to the team screaming. She jumped on Lauren who caught her and connected their lips. The team huddled around them and awed and cooed.

"Woah..." Lauren said looking at Camila.

"I know." She smiled. Lauren laughed and put her on her shoulders.

"Camz. Camz. Camz Camz." Lauren started chanting as the team did also. Camila was so happy. So was Lauren.

'She's the one for sure' Lauren thought.

---
Trust trust trust. Way more drama and mess to come. Yeah it's happy.

For now. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
1.6K 66 6
Lauren Jauregui runs the halls of Miami Jr/Sr Highschool alongside her best friends Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez . Not many peop...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...