Lesbian Love

By loverih__

Diamonn, a 22 year old stripper, gets fired. With no education, she starts to look for something new hoping t... More

Lesbian Love
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirthteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Dead End
My sons are here .
Chapter Thirty Five
Author's note
Chapter Thirty Five [PT. 2]
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter 38
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note

Chapter Nine

40.7K 923 284
By loverih__

It's nov 1, I feel mad closer to my due date . yaaasss , mommy is ready to meet her babies .

When I got home, it was almost 11 p.m. I kicked my heels off at the stairs and stayed down to shower in the downstairs bathroom. Once I was finished, I sprayed my body with just a little perfume, added some deodorant under my hairless arm pits and went upstairs. I peered in Jamaica and I bedroom, and to my surprise she wasn't in there. I frowned and retrieved my phone to call her. I had about 30 missed calls from her though. "Shit."  I mumbled.

I called her 3 times, only for me to reach her voicemail each time. I was getting mad, but didn't have the energy to be staying up waiting on her. I rubbed my temples and got some aspirin along with some water and then i went to sleep.

- Jamaica

"Ayyyy, turn up turn up turn up mami's !" I screamed at the strippers.

Diamonn left me $500 and then left back out and didn't let me know where she was going. What type of shit was that? I was so mad, because she didn't answer my calls. There was no way I was going to sit in that house any longer while she went out and did whatever.

I liked expensive things so ion know where Diamonn head was , i couldn't get much with $500 so , before i came to the strip club, I went and got the $500 dollar bills turned into $20's & $10's. I threw the money at the strippers, as one came up to me and gave me a lap dance. I smiled, placing my hands behind my head. "Ouuuuuu girl, you better work! "

The girl giggled and continued getting down and dirty on me. I put a $20 in her string and grabbed my drink. I squeezed her ass as she got up.

I had about 8 drinks, the more I drank.... the more I thought about Diamonn and how much she's changed. I tried not to think negative, I know Diamonn would never cheat on me or would she?

I quickly shook the though out of my head, standing up to leave. "Diamonn wouldn't cheat on me.. She love's me, she's just working extra hard for us. I love her so much."  I thought to myself.

I staggered a little trying to find the exit of the club, "Wait ma, here. "  It was the girl that gave me the dance. I smiled being polite, "You can keep that, I got a woman at home! Thanks anyway. "

She looked as if her feelings were hurt, but I wasn't about to step out on my lady. She's loyal to me so it's only right if I remain loyal to her. She pulled me from a broke home to living the life of luxury.

That stripper didn't have shit on Diamonn. I got into Diamonn car, since she decided to take mine, and headed home. I looked behind me and saw blue and red lights. I palmed my face, pulling over.

I rolled my window down as the officer approached my car. "Ma'am, are you aware of what the speed limit is?"

I giggled, "66? No no, wait. 60?"

The police officer gave me a look, indicating he didn't find me funny. "Ma'am step out of the car."

"Oh my god, are you serious right now?"

"I'm very serious. "

"How come red, white and blue stand for freedom until you bitch ass cops are behind us?"

The cop roughly slammed me against Di truck, placing my hands behind my back, handcuffing me and shoving me into the back of his car.

I squirmed in the backseat, I was definitely still drunk. "Officer, these handcuffs too damn tight."

He didn't respond, instead he continued driving. "You know, you look like fat Albert except you're fatter." I said, giggling.

"Shut your drunk ass up girl before I charge you for insulting an officer ! " He yelled, pounding on the thing blocking us.

I giggled and hiccupped. "Yeah yeah yeah, yo fat ass want a twinky?"

We soon pulled up in front of the jail and fatass yanked me out of the car. He through me in the holding cell and I leaned against the steel wall, giggling. Women looked at me like I was crazy and some looked at me, with mean looks. Others, gave me looks as if they would eat me up.

"The fuck y'all looking at? " I slurred, giggling.

"That bitch drunk." Some girl said.

"Drunk as hell bitttchhh. You want to know what I had tonight?"

The girl sighed, "nah. "

"Well, I'm going to tell ALL y'all anyway. I had some mascotto, some vodka and some mixed drink. Ion know what it was, but I'm fucked up."

The girls began laughing at me, "She crazy y'all. "

I went up to the bars and started yelling, "Ay ay ay, let me make a call"

The guard looked irritated with me, "Ms, you only get one call. I'm going to need you to be quiet."

"Well, sir.... I didn't make not one call and I wasn't read my damn rights so let me out of here right now
."  The girls began laughing at me again, some shook their heads in amusement.

The guard stood in front of the bars, "Who arrested you?"

"I know you saw that fat black ass cop bring me in. Or was you to busy eye fucking an inmate? "

The guard walked away, and came back 10 minutes later. "He admitted to not reading you your rights, and since you haven't made a call... let's go!"

I smiled, walking out of the holding cell. I dialed Diamonn number, about to hang up but then she answered.

"Hello? " She sounded sleep . I know she was going to be so mad at me, but I was still feeling myself at the moment. Alcohol all in my system.

"You have an collect call from Jamaica at the Atlanta Correction Facilities. Do you accept? "

After that, we were connected. I smiled, about to speak.

"Jamaica Shavee Evans, what the hell are you doing in jail?"

I giggled, "Baby, I was drunk and driving. I only had a few drinks though. "

"Girl, Aint shit funny . I'ma beat your ass. I'm on the way!"

I giggled again, hanging up the phone. The guard shook his head, asked me some questions and put me back in the holding cell. 45 minutes later, I was being called for release.

I turned to the females in the holding cell, "POP, hold it down. "  They laughed at me.

Once I saw Diamonn, I jumped on her only for her to slightly push me off. I poked my lips out and begin giggling. Diamonn got in the car and slammed the door. I stood outside of the car like the gay guy from holiday heart, waiting for her to get back out and open my door. She started the car, making me laugh and giggle, I slid in the car and yawned.   

"Ion know what made your ass think it was okay for you to drink and drive, the hell was you at anyway ?" Diamonn begin yelling. I stretched my arms, placing my head on the car door window. "The strip club."

Diamonn began to say something, but she closed her mouth back. I was so glad that she did cuz I was bound to shut my little sleepy eyes at any moment.

The next morning, I woke up to see Diamonn staring at me. I sat up and immediately laid back down. I groaned, rubbing my temples. "What the hell happened last night?"

Diamonn rolled her eyes, "Jamaica, where is my truck?"

I squinted my eyes, not sure what she was talking about until I thought back on last night. "I'm so sorry Diamond., I didn't mean to get that wasted. I just wanted to have a little fun."

"Where's my car?" She asked again,.completely ignoring me.

"In front of Cvs, down the street from Cooty Kittens."

Diamonn grabbed her purse and car keys, and cell phone and walked out the house. I grabbed a pillow and placed it over my face, I felt like shit. I hated hangovers.

It's short, yeah i know, I just wanted to update before I went to bed .... Jamaica crazy man , lol .

Rip to the 21 year old female that died today, may God be with your 3 children that you left behind. It's a crazy world we live in.

Good night, babies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 243K 84
❝Why do you have a tongue piercing?❞ I asked, observing the other piercings he had and the designs inked on his skin. I'd never seen so much work don...
1.4M 57.2K 37
Highest Ranking Received #1 in Chicklit "People in your life for seasons, anything that happens is for a reason." Book One. Golden "Goldie" Banks lif...
22.1K 1.2K 50
Love is a beautiful feeling they say but what happens when it crosses it's limit? It turns into curse! It turns the euphoria of love into mania that...
1.9M 57.9K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...