The Unwanted Marriage (UNDER...

By RafahStafford

Ever since Althea Evans's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Thea is... More

TROPES
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33: the Last Day
34: the Promotion
35: The truth of the past
36: Old times
37: Girls talk
38: Upset
39: Arguing
40: Sort things out
41: Made up
42: Family time
43: Baby talk
44: Old bestfriend
45: Surprise
46: Baby names
47: Josh
48: After the kiss
49: School moments
50: Midnight craving
51: Baby's room
52: Pain
53: Numb
54: The Voicemail
55: Nicholas
56: Dinner & Plan
57: The wedding
58: Honeymoon
59: Flashback
60: It's time
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Bonus Chapter (3)
UNDER EDITING

Chapter 20

28.2K 806 64
By RafahStafford

THEA

I was woken up by Arthur's loud snore beside me, it was.. so loud, I thought he choked on something. I checked on him to make sure he wasn't hurt, he was not. He was just peacefully sleeping, with a loud snore. He never snored this loud before, he must had been exhausted after work.

I slowly got up from the bed but a pair of strong arms pulled me back to the bed. "Stay." he mumbled, his eyes were still closed.

I stayed though.

I watched his features in front of me, he was bare, unguarded when he slept. I traced his hard feature with my thumb, from his temple to his jawline. Seeing him this close, I couldn't believe he was the same man who despised me 9 months ago. I still couldn't believe it had been 4 months since we made up. A lot had happened in the last 4 months.

Looking at the time, it was only 8 in the morning. Thankfully Arthur and I didn't have work today, so maybe we could just chill in the house. I pecked his forehead and carefully got up from the bed, this time succeed without waking him up.

Going downstairs, I was greeted by silence. I went to the kitchen aisle and made a full breakfast for me and Arthur, then I made his coffee just as how he liked it. After I was done, I made myself a cup of tea. Serving the plates on the table, I took my cup of tea and went outside to our garden.

It was quite chilly this morning but the air was so fresh, I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. Placing the cup on the table, I stretched my body and let out a moan.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind. "I was wondering where you left."

I closed his hands with mine. "Made us breakfast and came here for fresh air."

"I figured. Anyway, are you going somewhere today?"

"Nope. Are you?"

"Me too. We can just stay in the house, I think I'll need some rest."

This time I turned around to face him. "I noticed you look exhausted, are you alright though?"

He nodded. "Yeah, just tired from work and stuff."

I could see it in his eyes, he did look exhausted even after he had slept.

"Come on, let's eat then you can rest."

*

I had just gotten out of shower when I saw Arthur on the bed, a hand pressed his forehead like he was in pain.

"Are you okay?"

He opened an eye and looked at me. "I'm fine."

He didn't look like he was fine, he seemed to have a headache ever since he woke up this morning. I quickly got dressed and took a cloth from the bathroom, wet it with pouring water then drained it. Then I crawled on the bed beside him, I moved his hand from his forehead.

"Are you having a headache?"

"Yes. My head's been pounding since I woke up."

Poor him.

"Come here," I patted my thighs. He looked at me in question. "Take your shirt off and lay down on my thighs, I will massage your head."

Not wasting anytime, he took his top off and rested the back of his head on my thighs. I rested my back on the headboard while he looked up at me.

"Close your eyes." I put the wet cloth on his forehead, he closed his eyes and I began massaging his head.

He let out a sigh after a while. "That feels so good."

I also massaged his shoulders. They were tensed but eventually he relaxed. It was the first time I saw him unwell. He was a hard-working man, but sometimes he worked too hard.

"You're so tensed."

"Work is really exhausting."

"I can see that. You are a hard-working man, Arthur, which is great," I moved to massage his biceps. "But your health will always have to be your top priority. Don't work yourself too hard."

"You don't have to worry about me."

"Of course I will be worried, I care about you."

If he thought I wouldn't be worried about him, he thought wrong. I cared about him, about his health.

"Now turn around, I'll massage your back."

I removed the cloth from his forehead, he rolled over on his stomach. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under him, he laid down with his face turned to his right. I moved to his side and began massaging his back, he let out a groan.

"Seriously, you have magic hands. That feels really good."

"Thanks, these hands can do a lot of things."

I didn't mean for it to sound dirty, but the damage had done. He was silent after I said that, and I didn't want to embarrass my self further more.

But my position made my back hurt, it was not comfortable at all. I had to change position.

"Arthur? Can I.. sit on your back?" I uttered the question, his back tensed instantly. "I- this position hurt my back."

I waited for his approval, he nodded his head after a while. I carefully crawled on his back, putting my weight on his lower back. My lower body pulsed once I felt his ass, and it was not my lower stomach. I heard him inhaled sharply.

He was still tensed, he didn't move at all. I let out a breath silently and began massaging his back. It was so tensed here of all sudden, I didn't dare to utter a word. The movement made friction between my pussy and his ass. And I was wearing a thin shorts, a satin to be exact.

And my shameless pussy wouldn't stop pulsing from the feeling, and I prayed that Arthur couldn't feel it or I would get so embarrassed.

But luck was not on my side. Arthur suddenly rolled over on his back, and I straddled him. And I could feel the warmth of his.. cock.

"Are you teasing me, Thea?" his eyes dilated.

"I-I'm not."

"I could feel your pussy pulsing on me," he placed both of his hand on my waists, locking me. "Tell me, if I slip my hand inside your pants, will I find your pussy wet for me?"

I clenched my thighs at his question. I couldn't answer him, I couldn't let him know that I was indeed wet for him.

"What's the answer, darling? It's a simple yes or no."

Fuck. I was not used to this side of him.

I kept my mouth shut, letting him know that I wouldn't be answering his question.

His eyes gleamed with mischief. "No answer? Fine, I'll find out myself."

I was suddenly flipped over so he was now on the top of me. My heart raced, it suddenly felt hot here, I was so turned on I didn't know what to do.

He looked down at me like I was his prey, ready to be attacked. He then traced my stomach with his fingers, slowly until he reached the hem of my pants, not breaking his eyes on mine. My breath halted as he finally slip his hand inside my pants.

"Fuck, you're so wet." He cursed, his fingers grazed my pussy. "Is that all for me?"

His two fingers parted my pussy and slid one finger in between, I closed my eyes and let out a moan. "Arthur.."

"Jesus, that moan.. you're going to be my trouble." He rubbed my clit and my body jerked from the feeling. "Your body is so responsive, darling."

That was because I was still a virgin. I didn't know how to control my body. It was the first time someone had touched me.

I had to tell him.

"Arthur, I- it will be my first time."

He froze as I said that, I opened my eyes to find him looking down at me with an unreadable look. Was it confusion? Surprised?

"Y-you are a virgin?"

I looked away as I got embarrassed of all sudden. "I am."

He probably wouldn't want to touch me, knowing I was inexperienced. I heard that men prefer women who were experienced rather than virgins, but I could be wrong.

"Hey," he lifted my chin up so I looked up at him. "I'm beyond happy that you are a virgin. But I'm not going to take your first time like this, not now."

I didn't know whether to feel relieved or disappointed. I wanted to do it with him, I wanted him to be my first time.

"We won't be doing this now, but I will still make you feel good."

I was confused at first, but then he stripped my short and pants off, leaving me bare to him. I was aware that I was exposed to him, while he was fully dressed. I got embarrassed and closed my thighs but he quickly slipped his hand between my thighs.

"Don't hide yourself, I want to see you." his voice was gentle, encouraging. I bit my lower lip but slowly parted my thighs. "May I look?"

I looked at him and nodded. He went down on me, I parted my thighs wider, giving him more space.

"So beautiful." I heard him said. I gasped when I felt his lips on my pussy, I jerked away. "Hey, just relax. I will make you feel good. Do you trust me?"

I looked down at him again and nodded. I did trust him, I just didn't trust my self not to lose control.

"Just relax." it was the last thing he said before I felt his tongue on my pussy.

I closed my eyes and tried not to moan. It did feel so good. He sure did make me feel so good. The way his tongue explored around my body, caressing it, making me feel good.

He licked and suck on my clit, I couldn't help but let out a moan, my hand moved to grip on his hair gently.

"Hhmm.. so sweet."

"Oh my God.."

"You like it?"

I just let out a shameless moan to answer him. He worked on his magic, to make me come. He just used his tongue on me, he no longer used his finger to touch me. I could feel my self getting closer, my body began shuddering.

"Arthur, I-I'm gonna come."

"Come for me, my darling."

It was my end. Him calling me 'my darling'. I surrendered and screamed his name as I came, stars circling around my eyes. My body was shaking from pleasure while Arthur kept finishing me with his tongue. After a while, I came down and let out a sigh.

"You tasted so sweet."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "That was amazing. Thank you."

"No need to thank me. I got a pleasure from it too."

I grabbed his neck and kissed him. I moaned as I could taste my self on his lips, it was such a turn on to taste yourself on someone. Arthur pressed my waist onto mine, I gasped as I felt him hard against me.

I looked down at him and he sure made a huge tent on his pants. I had never gone down on someone, I didn't even know how to do this. But I wanted to make him feel good too. I pressed my hand on his bulge, he hissed and quickly pulled my hand away.

"Thea, you don't have to."

"But I want to. I want to make you feel good too." I protested.

"We can always do this some other time, today is about you."

I frowned. "But that looks painful."

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it."

"Promise me you'll let me go down on you next time?"

He smiled. "I promise. Next time."

I sighed, though I was a bit disappointed. "Deal."

*

"I haven't seen Boss for like 5 days," Grey said as he played with his food. "I wonder where he went."

"Maybe he has gone for a business trip in another country?"

"Nah, I asked Patricia about his schedule but he doesn't have any business outside London."

I looked at him. "You actually checked out his schedule?"

"Well, I've missed him."

I shook my head. "Maybe he got sick and rested at home."

Grey nodded in agreement. "Yeah, maybe that."

After a while, we left the cafeteria and headed back to the office when I spotted a familiar car parked in front of the lobby.

What in the whole world was Arthur doing here?

"Isn't that your husband, Thea?" Bella asked, pointing her finger to the lobby.

True to her words, I spotted Arthur sitting on the couch in the lobby, playing with his phone. He saw me approached him, he stood up from the seat.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked because I had no idea why he was here. "How long have you been here?"

"Not that long, I called you a few times but you were not answering."

"Yeah, sorry, I was at the cafeteria and left my phone charging in my office room. Anyway, do you need anything?"

"Yes, let's go to the home-school. I have something to show you."

"Okay, let's go after work."

He shook his head. "No, we are leaving now."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Now? Arthur, I can't. I still have a few more hours left to finish work."

"Don't worry about that, I already talked with Ms. Femmings and she said you are okay to go."

I looked at him in confused. "You talked to Patricia? Why?"

"I was meant to meet your boss but she said that he was not in the office so I asked her if you could leave work earlier," he explained as his eyes never left mine. "She called your boss and he said okay."

I shook my head in disbelief. "You make me look like I was in kinder-garden."

He chuckled. "No. But I was not going to get you in trouble by kidnapping you in the middle of work."

"You are right. Well, I'll just go get my things and meet you in the car."

He nodded in response. I went straight to my office room to collect my things and explained to Bella and Grey that I would be going home. I met Arthur in his car.

As we reached my old house, I was surprised when Alisha, my secretary, told me that we had another 16 children to join the program now. The last time I went here, we only had about 8 children.

"Not only that, 2 more families just called us a few hours ago, telling us that they want their kids to join us." she added after that.

My jaw dropped. "That's so great to hear. But are you sure we have enough room and teachers here?"

"For now, yes. We have 7 amazing teachers and they are ready to start teaching."

I nodded. "Good, let me know the progress. Great job, Alisha."

Words couldn't even describe how happy I was right now. It was only been 2 months since we started the home-school, and now we already had 23 children in our program. I spotted Arthur talking with one of the parents. I took this chance to go to my parents' room. I grabbed the key from my purse and unlocked the door. I walked in and turned the lamp on.

The room still looked the same, but a bit dusty. It had been a while since I last came here. I stared at my parents' picture that was hung on the wall. I wondered how my life would be if they were still alive.

"Thea?" I heard Arthur's voice calling my name from a far.

I instantly turned around and my foot hit something. I looked down and saw a box. I took it and placed it on the bed to see what was inside. I found an old book and some files inside it. I recognized the book, it was my mother's journal. I saw her writing on this book a few times, many years ago. I put the book down and took the files.

Looking at the title, it was written Olivia Hills.

Before I could open the files, the knock on the door surprised me, making me drop the files into the box.

"Thea, are you in there?" I heard Arthur called outside the room.

I exhaled. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be out soon."

"Okay, I will wait for you in the car."

Looking back at the files, curiosity kicked in. I opened the file and gasped at what I just saw.

"What the hell?"

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 40
"So how does a 'real wife' suppose to behave huh? Tell me Mr. I know everything!" I screamed and he started walking towards me. "Start learning woman...
3.5M 94.4K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
25.9K 874 9
Choi Y/n found herself thrust into a precarious situation when her parents, driven by their enterprise circumstances, arranged her marriage to Kim Ta...
319K 18.4K 58
Two stubborn people. One secret. An unwanted union. And God who put them together. When Jack and Perli marry, there's no doubt that at least one of t...