Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 31: The Kindness

2.2K 152 16
By YourPsychodreams

Month 6 of Pregnancy

-21 Week-

"Oh my dear lord," The cleaner yells on top of her lungs as she falls flat on the floor out of shock. Leonora who was busy waiting for Gisella ran to the washroom as she kneels and holds her.

"What is it, Signora Anne," She questions the frightened lady.

She turns at her and points straight to the female's toilet. "Some...somebody is dead inside,"

She turns in haste and her eyes landed on a wet lavender gown and brown hair. "Gisella?" she yells and runs to where she is laying on the cold floor. "What happened to you? wake up please Gisella," She stammered. She turns and looks at the cleaner. "Please, call the ambulance, hurry,"

She nods. "Okay," she ran very fast as she exits the door.

On her way out of the company gate, she came in contact with the chief publisher then she stops. "Signora Anne, What is the fuss about? why are you running so fast?"

She exhales and inhales in hast. "Sir Russo, Gisella, Gisella," That was the only words that came out from her mouth as she pants for air. She began to explain everything to him.

Russo Durante was shocked. "Gisella? " They both runs to the washroom.

"Gisella, Gisella, there can't be anything wrong with you. Gisella, please wake up please," Leonora cracked voice fills the washroom with a tear dropping from her eyes. she held Gisella so tight trying to wake her up with blood on her hands from packing Gisella's hair.

"Leonora?" Russo Durante calls as he walks into the female toilet.

"Chief Publisher?" she calls with her cracked voice.

Russo Durante quickly carries Gisella on his arm. "It will take time for the ambulance to come, I'll take her to the hospital in my car.

"Thank...thank you, chief Publisher can I come with you?" she questions.

"Ok, but you need to pack up your belongings and her own too, let's go. Don't worry she'll be fine," he says with all evidence of beliefs in his voice.

-

Russo Durante and Leonora wait outside the Emergency room. Leonora is restless walking to and fro while Mrs. Durante was trying to calm her down but to no avail.

Leonora sniffs as tears drip from her eyes. "It's all my fault. If only I've gone into the washroom to look for her, all this might have not happened."

Mr. Durante groans. "It's okay Nora, It's not your fault." he consoles her.

"Where is Gisella?"

"That voice sounds familiar," Mr. Durante furrow his eyebrow as he and Leonora turn around. "Nicolo?" he stammered.

"Signor Caruso?" Leonora added with a frightful face mixed with confusion. "She...she is in the emergency room.

Does it turn that he can see now? oh my goodness it's true what the news and everyone talking about that Signor Nicolo eye surgery went well? I am so happy for him. Leonora mouthed in her thoughts.

The frown on his face tightens. "What happened? How did Gisella end up here?"

Immediately, Leonora started crying as Mr. Durante grabs her shoulder for comfort. Nicolo sniffs. "Don't cry Ms, this is not the time to cry.

Mr. Durante's strong consolation gots to him, he needs to give the right statement or Nicolo will get furious. "I will give you a reliable satisfactory explanation,"

With this, Nicolo's voice became cold as it once were before. "I don't only want an explanation."

Mr. Durante started sweating mercilessly at the cold voice and face Nicolo mustered. "Of...of course, I won't let you down."

Leonora's face was mixed with a thinking expression. "Signor, I think I know who did it." she spats angrily.

Nicolo grinds his teeth in rage. "Who?"

Leonora swallows hard. "I was about entering the washroom to look for Gisella because she was not coming out and it is getting late. So, Team leader Conte walks out and told me that she saw Gisella going out with somebody. Now to think of it, she just doesn't want me to know that Gisella is inside." She swallows again.

"And also Team leader Conte had been troubling Gisella since she joins this company, and today, she was the one who dropped a note on Gisella desk and accusing her of being a Mistress and started calling her horrible names." she eventuates. "She even accuses her of sleeping around with powerful people to keep herself able. Lastly, she accuses her of stealing her chance in interviewing you, Signor Caruso."

Hearing all this, Mr. Durante groans in anguish. "Bianca Conte!"

"Alessandro, go and check it out," Nicolo told Alessandro exactingly.

"How about you, Signorino?" he questions.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for her," he says.

"Okay," Alessandro nods at everyone and walks away in a rush.

A few minutes later. The doctor came out of the emergency room and came to their sitting position. "The patient is out of danger and also her child too. Thank God that you brought her here on time or else she would have passed through a miscarriage leading to the hard knock on the stomach."

Hearing this gave Leonora and Mr. Durante a fright and shock. "Gisella is pregnant with a child?" The expression on Nora's face was unexplainable. "That explains why she has been pale and fat lately, she never told me that she was pregnant. Good lord,"b she became desperately nervous.

Nicolo was boiling inside, his face was a shade of red, he was extenuating. "Where is she?"

The doctor smiles. "She will be out later," he walks away.

-

"Gisella, you're finally awake!" Nora smiles at Gisella as she opens her eyes gradually.

Immediately she saw Nicolo, she jerks her eyes open and seats upright. "Why am I here in the hospital?"

Then she flashes back to what they did to her. She frowns angrily. "It's okay, I'm here now." Nicolo smiles slightly at his wife as he caresses her hand sitting close to her.

Nora's voice was filled with all glory. "Don't worry my dear friend, we won't let her off easily. Anyways, The chief publisher already knows the whole story. She can't get away with it.

Gisella's smile was filled with sadness. "But we don't have proof."

Nora frowns. "Don't tell me that you're going to let them off easily because this is going to be unfair,"

"Don't worry, there is a surveillance camera installed outside of the washroom. Once we get the footage, they are going to be caught," Mr. Durante spat angrily.

Nicolo exhales. "It's up to no use. The footage will only capture her going in and not what happened inside," he says. "I will handle this." He added as he touches Gisella's cheeks lightly. "She is going to pay dearly for what she has put you through."

Gisella looks at him with warm eyes. "My guards were let down this time, I promise that there won't be the next time. You stay out of this okay? I don't like how you handle matters like this," she scolds him like a mother scolding her child.

Nicolo rolls his eyes in surrender. "Whatever. Okay, Just this once,"

Seeing how they roll together and hearing Nicolo give up easily made Leonora flinched in shock with her mouth open.

" Close your mouth Nora, what is wrong?" Mr. Durante questions her as he smiles.

"Chief publisher, What...what is their relationship? Is it that what Team leader Conte was saying is true?"

"Can't you tell? what you heard from Bianca was a fabricated lie she is just a fabulist. What you're seeing now is the truth."

Nicolo clears his throat to gain their attention. With a bright smile looking from Gisella to Leonora. "Gisella is my wife,"

"W...W...Wife?" she yells as her facial expression facilitates. Mr. Durante was no surprise to hear this because he attended the wedding ceremony of the two couples back then.

Gisella scratches her back head. " I didn't say anything."

She furrows her brows at Mr. Durante. "You knew?"

He grins. "Kind of."

"That...that means the child that you're carrying is for Signor Nicolo?" she looks automatically flaky. Gisella nods.

"Shut the fuck up," she yells.

"Okay," Gisella mouthed in a mocking tone that made everyone laugh.

Don't forget to vote and share. Thank you all so far so good, I appreciate your reads and vote towards my book. I'm so proud of you and myself. God bless you all massively.

what do you all think about this book lately?

Is Gisella a strong FL ( FEMALE LEAD)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 91
After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella finds herself in a mess because she's engag...
289K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
18.6M 528K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancรฉ "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
151K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...