The wish which was not suppos...

By raglak__forever

The story of a innocent crazy girl and arrogant heartless man... More

prologue
part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Epilouge

Last Part

2.5K 133 10
By raglak__forever

Mahshwari's car came inside the gate of gadodia mansion which was decorated like a bride for Sanskar birthday. Laksh parked the car in parking area where many cars of guest were already parked. They came inside. Gadodia's were welcoming the guests... " Hello kiddo.. happy birthday.." laksh hugged him.. " thanks saale (BIL).. " he replied back with a smirk.. ap chuckle... " happy birthday beta... "saying she forward the gift to him..."

" Thanks aunty.." he said politely with a smile.. " ooh no beta.. now you should start calling me maa...afterall you are my SIL..." ap said caressing his cheek.. He look behind her, kavita was standing looking everywhere else but him.. In gray sleeveless gown with silver jewelleries she was looking beautiful.. Sanskar smile... " Please come inside.." shekhar said with a smile.. ap noticed that janki was little uncomfortable with them however this wasn't wrong, it will take a time to forget what his son did..

Once again laksh start searching for her but she was nowhere. He get restless. Its been also half hour but still he didn't got the single glimpse of her... " Are you searching for someone... ?" Laksh turned back and found sanskar standing there holding two glass of drinks and forward one to him, Which he accept gladly... " yes...my wife.." he replied.

"Ohh.. then you will no sooner going to see her.. i know my sister she will definitely going to take more one hour to get ready..." they chuckle and start talking random thing. Soon laksh realised sanskar was not much interested in talking with him.. he was continuously looking here and there... " are you too searching for someone...?" He asked... "my wife..." sanskar replied with a wink.

Laksh chuckle.. " then you are searching at wrong place. She is not here. You can look for her in garden..." sanskar get up placing his glass on counter... " thanks bro, i hope you can also get the chance to see your wife soon... see you later.." "finger crossed..." saying laksh actually crossed his fingers...

Kavita was sitting on the swing in the garden looking at the fountain placed in the garden. She looks back at bungalow which was glowing like a bride. No doubt Gadodia mansion was on of the beautiful mansion of the city. She smile, suddenly felt something unusual at the backside of fountain. " who's there...?" She asked getting up from the swing..but get no response. She felt fear realising she is alone there. Everyone else were inside the bungalow. If something happens there, no one will ever find out.

"Answer me... who is there...?" She asked loudly this time, and found one coming out from the back side.. Kavita took a breath in relieve..she was just a little girl looking her in confusion... " who are you... and what are you doing here in dark...?" She asked in relax with a smile. " i am barbie.. actually my real name is Mishka, but sanskar bhayya says i look like a barbie so he named me barbie, and now everyone call me this only..." kavita chuckle lightly, mishka continues... "i live there.." she point at the back of servants quarters... " with my mummy paapa... they work for gadodias..." she says with a bright smile... " yet my question is still not answered..what are you doing here in dark...?" Kavita asked.

She liked that little talkative girl... " i am here to collect my gift..." " here... in dark..?" Kavita get confused, suddenly mishka bites her tongue... " haa... yaa nothing... i was just kidding you know..?" She chuckle fakely, while kavita narrowed her eyes at her... " you were invited in party na, then what are you doing here... go inside..." mishka says quickly trying to make her go away but kavita become adamant... " i won't, till you don't tell me your secret..."

"No...I can't... try to understand... its friends pinky promise..." mishka says trying to make a serious face, which Kavita found cute... " then let's be a friends, probably then you will be allowed to share with me.." mishkha thinks for some moment then jump in excitement... " okay let's be a friends.." and shakes hands happily... " now say.." kavita asked in excitement...

"Come here..." mishka pull her down and whispered in her ears... " whenever any child do something good, god sends gift by angels.. today i helped a old women to cross the street, and on this account god must send gift for me today as well.." saying she start searching again, while kavita was still curious... " and who told you this...?" She asked... " sanskar bhaiyya..." she answered busily...kavita took a breath shaking her head and blabbered... " as I expected..."

"Found it..." suddenly mishka shout happily, kavita immediately moved closer and found one small packet in the corner. Mishka pick that up and opened it. " wooowww..." slipped from both's tongue at the same time.. it was a beautiful pearl bracelet. " this is so pretty.." kavita says, mishka smile.. " I know, it is..." she think something then forward it to her... " this is for you.." kavita shook her head in shock.. " no I can't take this... this is your gift.."

" I know, but you are my new friend na, so accept it..." she insisted, while kavita was not sure what to do.. " but..." " oh come on... take it.." saying mishka made her wear that bracelet... " look how much beautiful this is looking at you..." kavita saw her hand. It was actually looking very beautiful on her hand... " it's really pretty.." kavita was busy in looking at her hand when heard a voice... " you bracelet thief..." she jump on her foot turning back and found sanskar standing there with a hard expression... "Are you stealing this...?" He asked strictly...

" No... I am not... barbie gave it to me..." she answered confidently... " barbie.. who..?" His expression was same as before.. " she.." she turned toward barbie but for her shock there was no one... " she was here only a moment ago... where did she went..." she get confused... " stop making up stories..." this time it really scared her... he think her thief and she didn't have any proof of her innocence.. his expression was very rough but she didn't noticed his eyes which were clearly shinning with mischievousness...

"Please trust me... i am not lying..." her eyes filled with tears...making sanskar scared... " oh.. wait wait.. don't start crying please... i was just kidding.." she opened her mouth in o shape with anger... " you idiot... here i was scared to death and you.. you were making fun of me... I hate you..." she punched on his chest, however sanskar block it and pulled her closer... " Hate me or not.. nothing matters now.. you are already chained with me for the rest of your life..." kavita look him with big eyes who was smiling... she never expected something like this...

Laksh smile placing the half empty glass on counter... He didn't turned yet but he can felt ragini has arrived already and once he turned back, his assumptions becomes right.. she was descending the stairs, wearing peach colour knee length party frock, her hairs were tied in messy ponytail, her perfectly done makeup with her confident smile make her elegantly beautiful...

Laksh got up from the chair doing up his waistcoat button and walked toward her.. When she reached at the last step, Being a gentleman he forward a hand for help, but for his shock, another guy also forward his hand. Ragini look both of their hand for a moment while laksh glare that guy deadly, but he was sure ragini would hold his hand only... However she gives a mocking smile at him and give her hand to the guy " thank you.." saying she completely ignored laksh and moved forward...

Laksh look her in shock for a moment.. " this girl.." he was about to stopped her when his phone rings... he saw the id...giving a last glance at ragini he walk to corner to pick up the phone... " I told you not to call me.. I am with my wife then what's your emergency..?" He said annoyedly as soon as he pick up the call...

"My emergency...? Like seriously...sahi hai boss... there you are doing a party and here I am dying by doing work for you.." and here same annoyed voice from another side... He scratches his head with a smile.. " okay bro... sorry... now tell me what's the matter...?" " are you sure you wanna me to do this... think once again, perhaps this will more then what she deserves..."

" Sahil please..." laksh said roughly... " this punishment is nothing infront of what they did to me... they misguided me, they make me to hurt the one I love the most, because of them I hurted the innocent, they killed my father, my unborn child.. do you still think I am wrong, because I don't...at least I am not killing anyone...." Sahil took a deep breath... he can't stop him... " so you want me to do this...?"

"Yes..." laksh said without any emotions... " okay bro...consider it done..." he cuts the call and look back at ragini, who was happily talking with that guy completely ignoring laksh... " ignore me as much as you want tonight love, but from tomorrow I won't let you go out of my sight even for a second..." he smirk...

Ragini walk down with a guy ignoring laksh, expecting him to come behind her and take her with him, but get confused when he didn't came... she turned back to look him and found him talking on phone busily which makes her angry... " This is such a special moment for us... how could he just ignore me... now I will show who am I Mr. laksh... just wait and watch..."

Sahil cuts the call and look out of the car window and found swara waiting for him impatiently on another side of road...he took a deep breath... " sorry girl but I have to do this.." he starts the car driving toward her... " are you okay baby..." he came out of car with fake concern... " yes I am... but still so scared... are you sure we are doing right thing...?" She asked in fear... Sahil felt pity on her, she didn't had even slightly idea what will going to be happen with her very soon, but he knew she deserves it, because his best friend thinks so....

" Ofcourse baby, have you brought what I told you..?" He asked... " yes... here it is..." saying she bring out some papers giving him.. " but I still don't understand what is use of these... you are a millionaire then why do you need this contract file..." swara didn't knew that her father has mortgage his each and every signal property for this contract. If they lost it, they will come on road... " you are right baby, but this contract is very important for our future... but if we tell this to your father, he won't get agree, and afterall his everything is going to be yours only, so what is wrong if we takes something little early...?" Swara had no answer for this... "now come on don't think too much... I have a really big surprise for you, don't you wanna to see...?" He said with a smirk which she didn't noticed and get excited.. " let's go..."

" Few minutes more, your life is going to turn you upside down my beloved Bose family... few more minutes..." Laksh said hatefully... " May I have your attention please..." Shekhar was standing in the middle of the hall with one side ragini and another sanskar... " as you all know we are gathered here to celebrate my son's birthday, however this is not the only reason.." he take a pause for a moment looking everyone excited face, then continue placing the hand on sanskar's shoulder... " my sanskar eventually get ready for marriage with none other then ragini's SIL kavita maheshwari..." everyone congratulates them... " and next month there will be going to be their grand marriage for which I would like to invite all of you in advance...now lets cut the cake..."

Swara was sitting in the car, smiling and dreaming about the future life, sahil told her that he is going to give her biggest surprise of her life, she assumes that he is taking her to his home to introduce her to his parents.. She had never been at his place before, but how he was spending money on her,she could say that must be a big palace, when suddenly the car get stopped..she look him in confusion.." we reach to our destination..your new life is waiting for you Swara, full with love and care, are you excited..?" He asked smirking..

She nodd with a blush turning toward window and get shock, it wasn't any bungalow or palace but a cheap low class street where every where drunken men and women flirting with each others were standing.. she felt disgust... " what is this place sahil, where are we here...?"

Suddenly he laugh snapping the finger infront of her face... " Dream is over..." He said coldly, Swara look him in confusion, her jaw went slack,he never talked to her like this ever..before she could say anything he get out while she kept sitting there in shock.. He marched toward her and open the door grabbing her hand harsly, fear crossed her face, she shout in pain, but without getting effected he pulled her out and start walking at that street, peoples of there were looking at her cheaply and lust, making fun of them... for the first time she regret wearing such a tight short dress...it scared her more and she tried to free her hand in pain, but instead his grip getting more tighter....

He take her inside the one small house and pushed her holding the hand, she fall down because of sudden push..after some moments she look above and found except of them some girls around her age and two older women were also present their scanning her from head to toe...

Sahil slowly came toward her, and bend down infront of her, she was still in shock to understand anything.. he look her with pure hate and said.." Welcome to HELL.." her eyes widen... " what is... this Sahil...?who are they...?" She asked fearfully... He get up... " doesn't this scene looks familiar to you...? Look around carefully..." Swara looks around and remember ragini's first day in mm... how they treated her... " the only difference is last time you were in audience but this time you are on the stage..." he said with a smirk...

"Who... are y..you...?" The words were not coming out of her mouth... " This doesn't matter now..." saying he turned back to one women... " here is the fresh piece as I promised... do whatever you want with her...." " Yes man you are right... she is really a fresh Maal... here your money..." saying she forward money to him... he hold them and count... " ohh what is this...? This is such a big amount for that cheap product...I think this cost is enough for her..." saying he only took a one rupees dollar and turned toward her...

" Your life is going to change from now on...trust me baby... have a great life..bye..." he turned toward door, scared swara run to him and hold his arm... " sahil... don't do this to me... take me with you. Please don't leave me alone, i am really scared..." Sahil get annoyed... " What the hell are you waiting for...? Take her away..." he shout at girls.. they immediately came and separate them while swara was continuously crying and asking him to stop.... but he didn't even cared and left....

Party was over, only Gododias and Maheshwaris were present there, talking randomly, when ragini brought the tea for everyone and served... " Shekhar ji, as everything are sorted now, we would like to take our DIL back to our home, if you agree..." ap said taking the cup from ragini's hand... everyone become silenced, no one had any answer as ragini run out from there, before anyone can understand if it's a shy, anger or hurt... " did I said anything wrong..?" Ap asked in confusion...

"No ap ji... let me see..." saying janki stand up but laksh stopped her... " aunty if you don't mind can I go...?" Janki wasn't sure, but shekhar signal her yes.. " yeah...sure..." she said with a fake smile, " thank you.." he responded back with a smile and moved toward her room....

Ragini was sitting in her bed, placing pillow on her laps, biting her lower lip, heard a knock, she didn't answered, after some moments she heard laksh voice... " i am coming in in five seconds, even if you don't answer..." however she didn't respond... after some second, laksh came inside, while she didn't moved... He sat infront of her, and questioned... " what happened..?" Get no responsed.. " don't you wanna to come back to me..?" Still no answer, she was just looking him without any emotions... he tried to find any emotion on her face, but failed... he took a deep breath getting up... " fine, I understand... this is my punishment... it's ok if you don't want to come back... don't need to worry, no one will pressurises you, i will handle them ..." saying sadly he turned back to go but stopped hearing her voice...

" I have some conditions..." he turned back in confusion, she was directly looking in his eyes boldly... " what..?" He asked still not getting her point... " I will only come with you when you agree to fulfill my demands..." she says standing up from bed... " and whats are you demands...?" He fold his hand on chest... " number one, you won't touch me without my permission..." " done... next one..?" "Number two, we won't live in Maheshwari mansion..." laksh smile... he himself wasn't planning to go back in Mm... " done... anything else...?" " you will never ever say 'no' to me for anything..." " sure love, you don't even need to ask this... I can never say no to you..." laksh says while ragini give him a look... " we will see... now last but not the least... I will do a job.. and pays for my needs by my money..." laksh didn't like this idea... " why baccha... my everything is yours only, then what is need for job..."

"Are you considering it or not..." she asked angrily.. laksh pull up his hands in defeat.... " okay okay fine... anything else..." she gives a one sided smile... " get ready to carry my bags all the way..." laksh bend down infront of her... " this servant is always here to carry your load madam..." ragini chuckle lightly... " now leave me alone for some time..." he nodd... " but don't take much time... I can't wait any longer..." saying he left the room...

Ragini turned toward mirror and look herself for a moment, then smirk... " my poor husband... you have no idea, what is waiting for you..." she came toward her cupboard, taking out her chudidar dress, which she used to wear after marriage and changed into it, applying sindhoor and wearing mangalsutra, she complete her look...without bothering to applying any makeup she pack her bags and came down...

Laksh watch ragini descending the stairs, fascinated... " awww... she looks so pretty..." uttara says with a smile, everyone agrees except laksh, who was totally lost in her beauty.... " bhai, have some shame, elders are here, she is coming with us only, you can stare her whole life, show some patience for now..." uttra whispered in his ear making him come back to senses... he blush scratching his head, she giggled...

" Mom, we should leave now..." laksh says standing up but shekhar interferes... " why in so hurry, stay some more time..." but Laksh denied politely... " I would love to uncle... but it's already late...please give us permission..." Shekhar had no other option as he was right, he nodd.. " thank you uncle..."

" Why are we here...?" Ap asked in confusion seeing the raglak mansion... " from now on, this is our house.. we will live here and will never go back at Mm to remember those horrible painful memories..." laksh says... " what about those horrible memories which I have here..." ragini mumbles slowly making laksh smirk... " don't worry bachha , i will turned them into blissful memories..." she glare he winked....

Next morning, in Mm... " where are everyone...?" Bose asked shamishta seeing empty dining table... " those mother children weren't came back after party and swara went to her friend house for some pajama party..." she answered busily arranging dining table for breakfast... bose nodd taking the news paper but get 440 volt current seeing the head line "Famous Businessman Kumar Bose's Daughter Swara Bose Arrested From Red Light Area in Police Raid Last Night" " what the hell is this...?" Kumar shout in anger making shamishta shocked who has no idea... " what happened...?" " who printed this fake new...I won't leave him... where is swara...?" But soon he realised it was not fake news when he started getting phone calls from almost everyone who knew him, as this news is printed in each and every news paper of the country....

In Raglak mansion, ragini saw the news but ignored as she don't know whom they were talking about... while ap got restless seeing the news, indeed they did wrong with her, but she is a mother, and she always treat swara like a daughter and seeing her like this hurts her... "Laksh I think you should go and help swara..." ap says, they were sitting on the dining table for breakfast... " maa.. have you forget what they did to us...? With bhabi..? How could you ask bhai to help them..." instead of laksh kavita said...

" I haven't forget anything kavi... but what they did was their deeds, and if we do the same then what is different between them and us..?" Ap questioned, kavita open her mouth to argue but laksh signals her to be silence... " okay mom... I will go at Mm today, you don't worry.. everything will be fine..." in all these ragini didn't utter a word keeps eating her breakfast silently....

Kumar bose brought swara back to home, who was crying continuously saying it wasn't her mistake, sahil kidnapped her but didn't had any proof to prove her innocence... bose family were sitting in dining hall thinking what to do about this situation when he got the call from his secretary... " call me later..." he says trying to cut the call but secretary stopped him.. " sir I have something important to inform you..." "what happened...?" He asked annoyedly... " we lost ABC contract..." it was the second biggest shock of his life in the same day..

"What... how is the possible... I priced very high amount for purchasing this contract, who get the contract, what was his cost...?" He had sell his every property for this contract, if he lost it, means he is on the road now... " sir, Laksh Maheshwari got the contract, his price was only one rupee more then you, it seems like he already knew about your price..." " laksh..." phone fell down from his hand in shock....

Ragini came back in her room for getting ready, she has a interview... when laksh also came and get confused... " are you going somewhere...?" He asked... " yes... I have interview..." she answered busily.... " what is need for interview baccha, you can work in my company.. and as you want I will pay to you..." ragini glares... " laksh now don't change... you promised me you will let me work where I want, and I don't want to work under you and if you will try to stop me, I will go back to my house right now..." she snapped her brows together, laksh put his hands up in defeat... " okay okay fine... don't get angry.. do whatever you want, get ready fast... I'll drop you..."

"Thank you..." saying ragini open the door of the car as they reached at company... " If you want, i'll come with you..." laksh offers... " no need... I'll go by myself.. you must have other works, go and complete them first.." saying she didn't wait for his answer and went out..laksh wait till she disappeared from his sight, then start the car as well as call the omi... " I have send you an address, where ragini came for interview.. you know what you have to do... right...?" and smile hearing the answer... " thank bro..." saying he cuts the call...

Laksh came in the Mm and found kumar and shamishta sitting on the sofa like a living corpse... in only a day there life took 360 degree turned, and now they are empty hands... laksh watch their condition but didn't felt even slightly bad for them... " I came here to inform you that I have sold this house as it was my property... and soon the new owner will come, so it will be better for you to leave as soon as you can..." he says, but took a deep breath seeing no change in their expression... " I could told this to you on phone, but I came here by all myself to see you expression, but my bad I have nothing to see... well never mind, I'll take my leave now, wishing you a happy life..." he says with a wink and walked out....

"Laksh..." he was about to open the car when heard swara's voice... he turned back and watched swara come running to him in yesterday's dirty clothes, messy hairs and no makeup.. he used to see her totally ready,up to date every time... but today she was not looking old swara... " what...?" He asked making a face... " laksh please at least you trust me.. I didn't did anything... sahil forcedfully sold me to them... but I am still pure, they didn't did anything to me.. no one trusted me, please arleast you do..." she was on the verge of crying, laksh smirk... " I trust you swara, I know you are not lying.." she got happy...

"Really, you do...?" " yes swara, because it was me only, who asked sahil to do this..." he says making her shocked... " what...?" Her eyes get widen... " yes I should have killed you for what you did to me, to my family, to my baby... but I didn't, because I am not like you people and second I wanna to see you dying everyday... and now your family will, noone will believes you...do whatever you can..." he says dangerously and sit in the car and leave before she could even overcome from her shock... swara watch the dirt flying in the air because of the speed of his car and understand now her destiny is like this dirt only... indeed karma is real, everything you do, come backs to you...

Ragini took a deep breath looking at the door  and turned back going toward the lift...it was her ninth interview, and same as always in first interview they seems very impressed of her, and then in second or third section they reject her at silly basis... ragini was checking her files when she realised she forget one of her file in office and came back but found no secretary outside of office so she knock the door by her own...the boss thinking her as his secretary allowed her to come in but get shock to see her, vice versa ragini too, seeing an unexpected person there...

" Omi...what are you doing here..?" She asked in shock... " bhabi why did you came back again...?" Omi questioned back, his terrified face was making her confused, but it didn't last long, when she saw an open briefcase filled with money infront of him, it didn't take her time why she was rejected from last nine companies...her face become lava... " you idiot..." she shout angrily... " listen bhabi, it was not my plan.. i was...." but she didn't let him complete his sentence and snapped the door shut going away...

Laksh was sitting at poolside taking rest, when he heard a roared.. " laksh..." " ragini... what happened..." he had idea what might happened... " what happened...? Don't you know what happened...?" She asked angrily, "baccha, calm down first... please... listent to me..." laksh says slowly coming to her... " don't you dare to justify your mistake..." she was not ready to hear a word... " I can explain..just give me one chance.." he plead holding her hand " but I don't want to..." she jerk and push him back which resulted he fell in the pool and start drowning in water... " rag... ragini..." he struggles to came on surface but with one fake leg, it was not possible...he keeps struggling which ragini considers acting... " stop it laksh... everyone know you can swim...don't make me more angry..." she says showing back to him...

Kavita who was going out for some work get shock to see laksh drowning... " laksh bhaiyya..." she shout running toward him... " ramu kaka... maali baba..." she start shouting for servants, in a moment everyone gathered there and helps laksh who was faint already... " have you lost your mind or are you blind... can't you see he was drowning...?" Kavita yell, the colour drained out of Ragini's face, who was still in shock not understanding what was happening... " I...he..." her mind was blank... Kavita didn't wait for her answer and left with servants who were taking laksh back to his room, leaving confused ragini all alone....

" Maa I am absolutely all right...don't worry..." laksh says once again but ap was not ready to stop crying... " maa please..." " you can't understand my pain laksh... i am a mother.. it was second time, I saw you almost dying infront of my eyes.. you were unconscious for whole day...how can i be calm..?" She says in a sobb... " I was only faint not dying mom..." laksh says annoyedly which increase her crying... he took a deep breath and signal kavita to take her outside, at this time he wannna to meet only one person, his baccha... now she know about his disability... what would she do now... his mind wasn't thinking straight... " where is she...?" He asked...it didn't need him to ask name, kavita knew... " outside.." " send her in..." she nodd and left...

Kavita found ragini walking here and there in tension outside the room... " bhabi..." she stopped looking at her... there was a brief silence for a moment, then kavita said... " I am sorry I shout at you before, but seeing bhai in that condition, I was gone mad... I can't afford to lose my brother... I am sorry..." she was guilty.. ragini nodd... " it's okay, you do not need to.... mmm.... how is he now...?" She asked...

"Fine... waiting for you.. go..." saying she left while ragini keep standing there collecting her all courages, she took a deep breath and knock the door, come inside after getting permission... both were nervous and scared thinking about each other's decision... ragini silently sit on the other side of bed... she was looking down at her hands not at him... he waits but she didn't utter a word... " baccha..." at last he called her, but she didn't respond... " baccha, are you still angry with me...?" Pain was clearly visible in his voice, ragini look up immediately, which realised laksh she was crying, he becomes restless... " why are you, did anyone told you anything..?" This helps nothing but increase her crying..laksh tried to get up, " aahhh..." ragini quickly came to him for help..

"Don't get up... stay laying..." and again made him lay on bed.. he hold her hand... " are you still angry..?" " why didn't you told me before about your accident...?" She questioned back.. " I was scared, that you may leave me because of my ability..." he said honestly but it makes ragini angry.. she pulled her hand back.. " do you really think this much low about me laksh... I loved you for what you are, not for you look... and my love is still same, your disability, your flaws nothing can change it... got it..." she says with red angry eye, but laksh become bright like a tube light... " you still loves me...you really loves me, it means you won't leave me, you are mine only mine..." he says with a sparkled eyes like a child..:

Ragini sigh, we all have some people in our life, it doesn't matter how much they hurt us, what they do to us, but we can't see them in pain, we can't see them suffering, even their small wound have power to make us crazy, we can die for them, and that's what laksh is for ragini, she was angry because he hurt her, but she never hated him, her love for him was always same, and most importantly she can't see him in pain...

She smile deciding to end all hate, revenge game, and kiss on his forhead... " yes... I love you more tha anything... and I am not going to leave you no matter what..." " sachi, it means all your conditions don't matters now... right..?" He says mischievously, ragini show him eyes... " laksh..." he laugh pulling her in tight hug... " I love you so much baccha..." he says in a moist voice... " l love you too so much...." ragini answer with a same passion... there was only two of them showing their love and the moon who became witness for it...

                            THE END

Wait wait... where are you going..? Don't you want epilogue... and if yes then stay tuned....😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.3K 13
A girl who lost her happiness for her two bestfriends happiness, but destiny had other plans for three of them, they stuck in a game of love and rev...
70.2K 3.3K 18
The story start when laksh marry kavya
19.7K 1.2K 10
Story of a girl who became mentally unstable due to an incident... And how will her love help her to get cure and become normal.
45.6K 2.6K 20
Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't come here.. Girl : if you wannna to kill...