☆★ Kuroko no Basuke Oneshots

By jekwebwi

knb x reader More

☆★ Kurobasu Oneshots ~
☆ Kuroko Tetsuya
★ Kise Ryouta
☆ Akashi Seijuro
★ Murasakibara Atsushi
☆ Himuro Tatsuya
★ Midorima Shintaro
☆ Aomine Daiki
★ Kagami Taiga
☆ Takao Kazunari
★ Akashi Seijuro 2
☆Himuro Tatsuya 2
★Kuroko Tetsuya 2
☆Hanamiya Makoto
★Rinnosuke Mitobe
☆Kiyoshi Teppei
★Kise Ryouta 2
☆Mibuchi Reo
★Takao Kazunari 2
☆Furihata Kouki
★Muraskibara Atsushi 2
☆Sakurai Ryo
★Fukui Kensuke
☆Himuro Tatsuya 3
★Junpei Hyuuga
☆Akashi Seijuro 3
★Kagami Taiga 2
☆Imayoshi Shoichi
★Kuroko Tetsuya 3
☆Kise Ryouta 3
★Sakurai Ryo 2
☆Kasamatsu Yukio
★Aomine Daiki 2
☆This is stupid XD
★Hanamiya Makoto 2
☆Midorima Shintaro 2
★Nijimura Shuzo
☆Kagami Taiga 3
★Himuro Tatsuya 4
☆Mibuchi Reo 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 3
☆Miyaji Kiyoshi
★ Midorima Shintaro 3
☆Akashi Seijuro 4
★Kise Ryouta 4
☆Haizaki Shougo
★Himuro Tatsuya 5
☆Izuki Shun
★Nijimura Shuzo 2
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 4
★Akashi Seijuro 5
☆Murasakibara Atsushi 4
★Midorima and Kise
☆Kagami Taiga 4
★Special! 20 (stupid) facts about me!
☆Hanamiya and Imayoshi
★KnS: What if?
☆Akashi Seijuro 6
★Aomine Daiki 4
☆Akashi and Kuroko
★KnS: What if? 2
☆Hyuuga Junpei 2
★Murasakibara Atsushi 5
☆Human!Nigou
★KnS: What if 3
☆Human!Nigou 2
★KnS : What if 4
☆Kiseki no Sedai (Special!)
☆KnS: What if 5
☆Aomine Daiki 5
★ Akashi Seijuro 7 [REPOSTED]
☆Aokuro (not yaoi lol)
★Midorima Shintaro 4
☆Kise Ryouta 6
★Himuro Tatsuya 6
☆Aomine and Imayoshi
★AKASHI SEIJURO (SPECIAL ♥)
☆Takao Kazunari 3
★KnS: Christmas! (SPECIAL, aguun)
☆Kise Ryouta 7
★Himuro Tatsuya 7
☆Aomine Daiki 6
★Akashi Seijuro 8
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 5
★KnS: Valentines (omg no xD)
☆Kagami Taiga 5
★Nijimura Shuzo 3
THINGS I DESPISE (HATE)
☆Akashi Seijuro 9
★Kuroko Tetsuya 6
☆Himuro Tatsuya 8
20 facts (abt me again lol)
★Aomine Daiki 7
☆Kuroko Tetsuya 7
★KnS: What if 6
Things I despise #02
☆Akashi Seijuro 10
★Ogiwara Shigehiro
☆Nijimura Shuzo 3
★Murasakibara Atsushi 6
☆Midorima Shintaro 5
★Kasamatsu Yukio 2
☆Mayuzumi Chihiro
★Kuroko Tetsuya 8
☆Takao Kazunari 4
★Kasamatsu Yukio 3
IDK WHAT CHALLENGE THIS IS LMAO
☆Akashi Seijuro 12
★Haizaki Shougo 2
☆Aomine Daiki 7
100 facts smthg xD
★Akashi Seijuro 13
☆KnS: What if 7
Imagine
★Nijimura Shuzo 5
☆Kagami Taiga 6
★Akashi Seijuro 14
☆Nijimura Shuzo 6
★Kagami Taiga 7
★ Akashi Seijuro 15
☆ Akashi Seijuro 16
★ Akashi Seijuro 17

★Kise Ryouta 5

10.3K 420 39
By jekwebwi

~I'll never let you go

Cliche stuffs happen all the time. Bear with the crap. Anyway I was supposed to update this trash but due to some kind of srupidity and wisdom (Ha ha ha), wattpad deleted this chapter. Like, how the hell? .-.

Anyway, enjoy~

☆☆☆

Six years had passed since you saw him. The man whom you loved, the man whom you cherished. Six years of longing for him, six years of crying. But what can you do? Unexpected happenings, happen all the time.

You never really had the will to leave him, but you have to. Afraid that he will despise you after knowing what happened. And besides, it was never really in your plan to have an early pregnancy, it was an accident.

"Mommy!" A six year old girl came running towards you.

You smiled and crouched down to her height. "Hello~ How was your day?"

She giggled and hugged you. "I'm fine mommy!"

[Daughter's name], is your six year old daughter. She has a beautiful blonde hair that reaches to her shoulders that resembles a lot of her father. And yes, Kise Ryouta is her father. You're glad enough that aren't that curious about the whereabouts of her father. You never really told her where here father is. You just tell her that hes away, working for her. [Daughter's name] will just nod and eventually will forget about the topic.

Reasons for not telling where her father is, one. You were afraid that if you tell her that she was a product of an accident she'll cry and hate you. Two, she would despise you and might run away. And of course being a mother, you can't let that happen, no?

The next day, you were walking to your daughter's school. You arrived at the school gate and waited for your daughter. While waiting, you heard a conversation with two girls, who looked like high schoolers, behind you.

"I saw him this morning when I came to drop my sister off!"

"Really?! I want to see him! You told me he's a model right?"

"Yep! And I heard he's also a pilot. He's really handsome and hot."

"Gyaaa! I wonder if he has a family?"

"Dunno. But whatever, he's still handsome!"

Your heart beat faster. Handsome? Hot? Model? Pilot? You're having thoughts of whom the girls were talking about. As far as you remember, Kise is a model. He's a model for who knows sincd when, and you're pretty sure that before you left, he took Aeronautics as his priority for college.

You were a college drop out. You decided to stop college for a year and study again after you give birth to [Daughter's name]. Reminiscing about the past, you suddenly remembered how Kise take care of you when you're still together. He was the best boyfriend of all. He was a best friend, he was a brother, and he was a father. You love him so much that it hurts to know that you left him.

Wondering, how he has been? You asked yourself.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

You were awakened in your thoughts by the voice of your daughter. She was smiling, running towards you. "Hi baby!" You giggled and hugged her.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"What? What?" You laughed. She giggled.

"Did you know mommy? There is a substitute teacher for Ryouka-sensei!"

"Really? Why?"

"She is sick, and she didn't attend school today. So she sent her brother to teach us!" She smiled.

"Then?"

"Sensei is so handsome mommy!" She giggled.

You laughed and ruffled her hair. "Then?"

"He told us he is a model and a pilot mommy~"

You froze and stared at your daughter. Is destiny really playing with your lives?

"He's a basketball player too~"

"W-what is his name baby?"

"Ryouta-san!"

Your eyes widened in shock and in fear. Immediately you stood up and dragged [Daughter's name] out of school. "Come on let's go home now baby."

"Okay~"

"[Daughter's name]-chan!"

Both of you stopped when you heard someone called for your daughter. No not only someone, because it was Kise who called her.

"Ryouta-sensei!" Your daughter let go of your hand and ran towards the tall blonde. Kise laughed and ruffled her hair.

"I was here to give you this bracelet, [Daughter's name]-chan. It's yours right?"

"Un! Waa! Arigatou Ryouta-sensei!"

"No problem. You know? That bracelet is so familiar."

"Really sensei? Mommy told me thay daddy gave it to her before. Then she gave it to me." She giggled.

"Hm. I just remembered that bracelet. I gave the same one to my girlfriend when we're still together."

"Eeeh. That's so sad sensei~ where is she?"

Kise chuckled. "Don't know dear. Anyway you should get going. Your mommy's probably waiting for you."

Please. Please don't come near me. Please don't. Is what you are praying in your mind.

"Oooh~ I'm with mommy Ryouta-sensei! Come on I want you to meet her!"

Oh God.

"Mommy! Mommy! I brought Ryouta-sensei!" Your daughter giggled as she tug on your sleeve.

You mentally slapped yourself and sighed. You've got no choice but to face them.

"Ah.." You mumbled and slowly faced the two of them. When you did, Kise's eyes widened in shock.

"[N-name]-cchi?" He said. You swallowed hard. And tried your best to smile.

"K-konnichiwa, Ryouta. It's... Been a while."

"Ehhh? Mommyyyy? You knew Ryouta-sensei?"

Kise looked at [Daughter's name] and then to you. "Sh-she's your daughter?"

You bit your lip and nodded. "Yes."

Kise gave you a small smile and then ruffled [Daughter's name]. "I-I see. I-is she the reason why you left..?"

Your eyes widened. "A-ah.. Hai.."

Kise didn't reply. And then gave out a bitter laugh. "Oh. W-well then. It's nice to see you again, [Name]-cchi. I.. Should get going." He said and then bid a farewell to [Daughter's name].

You felt your chest tightened. A part of you wanted to stop him from leaving, but a part of you said it was for the best. Your eyes started to water as you stare at his figure.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" Your daughter asked. You blinked twice and touched your cheeks. And indeed you were crying.

"Mommy! Mommy! You're crying!" Your daughter shrieked as she stare at your face as if she sees something scary.

Kise heard what your daughter was saying and stopped, he looked back and saw you wiping your tears away. He went back to the both of you and then hugged you.

You were frozen as well as your daughter. People who were passing by stopped and watched the two of you.

"[Name]-cchi.. I'm sorry.. I-I don't know what I did for you to leave me like that, but please.. I'm begging you. Please don't leave me again."

You started to cry again and then buried your face into his shoulder. You hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Ryouta. It's my fault. Y-you didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why did you leave?"

"I was pregnant, Ryouta."

He tensed and then pulled back. He stared at your [eye color] orbs. "What?"

You wiped your eyes and frowned. "I was pregnant that time, Ryouta."

"And..? You left because you eloped with the father of [Daughter's name]?"

You glared at him and smacked his head. "Ow! [Name]-cchi!"

"Baka! What do you think of me? A whore?! I'll just let myself to be touched by someone else?!"

"Stupid! [Daughter's name] is also your daughter!" You yelled.

The people who were watching squealed and [Daughter's name] looked at Kise with wide eyes and a grin on her face. "Then Ryouta-sensei is my daddy?!"

You sighed and rubbed your temples. "Yes he is your daddy [Daughter's name]."

She squealed and then tackled Kise who was still processing what you've said. But then looked at [Daughter's name] and then gave a wide smile and carried her in his arms.

"[Daughter's name]-chan! I'm your daddy!" He laughed while rotating.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

You laughed and wiped your tears away.

Kise then stopped and hugged you while [Daughter's name] is between the both of you."

"I love you [Name]-cchi. I will never let you go again."

★★★

Hehe. So for the people who were still reading this, thank you! So much. :) I didn't expect for this book to reach 300k plus reads and 6k plus votes. Thank you!

11/10/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 3K 26
Balls deep
49.9K 1.4K 33
oneshots of Kuroko x Everyone
497 0 85
Various anime one shots with various types of readers
31.2K 386 19
Suguru Geto x Reader Oneshots and Scenarios🪐