Chased by Zombies; Halloween...

By Fanfic

Halloween Vault 2 is back! This year, we're hosting lots of thrilling prompts, fun activities, and a mysteri... More

HALLOWEEN TAGFEST
Chased by Zombies!
BeyondSol - Dark Monsters
Magic - Realms
YA SciFantasy - Beyond the Gates
FoodKart - Missing Gummy Bears
AbleWorld - Trick or Treating
WattpadVampires - Can't We All Just Get Along?
CoffeeCommunity - Your Death
General Fiction - Wondrous Dinner
Sport - Not Really Dead
WattpadDarkFantasy - Family Fun
Superhero - Friend or Foe?
Mystery - Ritual Dance
Kpop - Clap
Horns and Halos- Return to the Living
ChallengeCorner- Premonition
Urban Fantasy - Tick Tock: The Witch's Clock
Crime - The Hunter and the Hunted
New Adult - Never Trust Craigslist
Anime - 7 Deadly Sins
Dystopian and Apocalypse - A Very Scary Dystopian and Apocalypse Halloween
Werewolf - A Werewolf Halloween
High Fantasy - The Mausoleum
Dangerous Love - A Dangerous Halloween
GothicLit - Twisted Sisters
AfterDark - Something Wicked
Count the Candies
Halloween Poetry
Urban Legends and Cryptids
Happy Halloween
Winners of Halloween Vault 2 Prompt Contest

Halloween Vault 2 Introduction

1.8K 101 45
By Fanfic

Welcome to our terrifying Vault!

Hey Wattpadders, Halloween Vault 2 is back! We all had a splendid time last year and let's hope this year will be the same if not even better.

For the second time, we're bringing you STUPENDOUS activities such as prompts, scavenger hunts and other surprises that will be hosted for the WHOLE month of OCTOBER. Yeah, you heard right! A whole spooky month!

Whether you're a reader, a writer, or both, you can join all the fun programs that are going to be hosted by 26 ambassadors-managed English profiles and 17 international profiles.

Check out these amazing 26 English profiles and be sure to be a part of their Vault:

@sport @FoodKart @superhero @BeyondSol @NA @mystery @dangerouslove @werewolf @WattpadDarkFantasy @WattpadVampires @magic @AbleWorld @generalfiction @WattpadUrbanFantasy @crime @dystopianapocalypse @ChallengeCorner @CoffeeCommunity @kpop @WattpadHornsandHalos @GothicFic @anime @YASciFantasy @Fanfic @WattpadAfterDark and @highfantasy

Halloween Vault 2 is also hosted in these 17 International profiles, mainly if you are well-versed in Bahasa Melayu, Romanian or the Italian language, check these cool profiles out: @AmbassadorsMY @AmbassadorsRo @AmbassadorsITA @FantasiMY @FiksyenSainsMY @FanFiksyenMY @RomantikaMY @PuisiMY @Fantasy_IT @HistoricalFictionIT @TenebrisIT @Romance_Ro @FantasyRo @VampiresRo @FanFicRo @FictionRo and @UndiscoveredBooksRo

What exactly will you find in the Halloween Vault 2?

Prompts - The 26 participating profiles will offer a writing challenge. It doesn't matter where you play or which Halloween Vault 2 you choose. All entries will land in one pool as long as you use the submission form provided in each chapter.

Scavenger Hunt - Some of the profiles will have games available for our avid readers out there. The clue that's provided will help you find a certain story on one of their reading lists. Figure out the clue, go to the corresponding profile, search through their reading lists, and send them your guess via the submission form provided in that round.

Fun - Have some fun between the prompts and clues.

THE DOS AND DON'TS

► Please be respectful of other users. Let's keep things fun.

► Read each prompt carefully. You wouldn't want to spoil the fun for others.

► Only English stories will be accepted unless you're participating in a Halloween Vault 2 on one of our seventeen international profiles.

► All stories must adhere to Wattpad's CONTENT GUIDELINES

► No mature stories. Remember these are community profiles, so please keep things appropriate for all readers unless the prompt of a particular profile has allowed such.

► If you'd like your story to be considered for prizes, use the submission form provided in the chapter of interest.

► Do not put your guess for the Scavenger Hunt in the comment section. This would spoil the fun for other participants.

► However, we encourage you to share your entry's link for the writing prompt in the comment section but make sure you also submit it via the form.

► Entry must be relevant to the prompt.

► Tag your entry with #HalloweenVault2 and #HV2.

► Pay attention to punctuation, spelling, and grammar.

► Word limits will vary depending on each prompt (Fanfic is 750). Please make sure you adhere to them.

► All work must be original. We are looking for thrills that are unique.

► We strongly suggest you add this book to your library to ensure you don't miss out on any updates.

SCHEDULE

Duration: Daily updates for the whole month of October

Entries: The submission forms will be closed on November 7th

Final winner announcement: December 1st

PRIZES

Every participant will get a Halloween Vault 2 sticker. STICKER LINK

Prizes for the prompts' winners:

A sticker

Where your story ends up will depend on the prompt and the profile in question. In most cases, it will go into an anthology and/or receive a shoutout. In some cases, it will be added to the Reading List of the profile in question.

The Scavenger Hunt:

Everyone who manages to find the correct story for the clue will receive a Halloween Hunter 2 sticker.

All the successful scavengers will get a shout-out in the final announcement chapter!

FAQ:

Do I have to follow all the Halloween Vaults 2 out there?

No, you can follow whichever Halloween Vaults 2 is convenient. All submissions will find their way to their intended destination. However, we encourage you to check out all the profiles.

Can I join later on?

Yes, you can join in at any time.

Can I create a book specifically for this contest?

Yes, you can create a book for this contest featuring all the prompts, or certain prompts that you wish to join in. It can also be a standalone story. (Standalone winner stories can be added to a winner reading list)

Can I add the prompt in an existing book?

Yes, you can but I'm afraid it won't be able to be featured in selected Reading List if the particular story is chosen by the team.

Can I co-write?

No, the story must be your own work.

Are mature stories allowed?

We would like to keep our Anthologies appropriate for all audiences. So we will not be accepting Mature stories for this contest. Sorry. See Content Guidelines for more information.

How long do I have to submit my entry?

All submission forms will remain open until November 7th.

When will you announce the winners?

The official winner list will be announced on or around December 1st.

If you like, you can add this banner to your profile, it's our starting gift to you. BANNER LINK

Are you excited to go on our spooky rides? If so...GET READY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
36.4K 974 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
30.9K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........