Into you - A IAMWILDCAT x rea...

By QueenCoconut2020

You and Tyler become closer after his unfortunate break up with his girlfriend.. but how close is close? Let'... More

Chapter 1 - Skype.
Chapter 2 - Alone.
Chapter - 3 Alone part two.
Chapter - 4 Welcome Tyler!
Chapter - 5 Settling
Chapter 6 -Lunch
Chapter seven- mistakes.
Chapter eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Not an update.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twleve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fifteen SMUT.
Not a chapter again im so sorry!
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter one of the sequal is out!

Chapter Fourteen.

779 16 31
By QueenCoconut2020

Your point of view.
———————————
Makeup, done. Hair, done. Photos, done. I've everything for now, now the final thing is to graduate tonight. I'm back at the hotel just looking at myself in the mirror with my cap and gown on. It's so unreal that I've made it to this point not knowing that Daria wasn't going to be here. Carrie, Daria and I always talked about graduating together and throwing one huge party.. now it won't be the same without her. Carrie and I did our photos together though it was empty without her in them with us. I think everyone is aware as to why we are so distant from everyone today as for it is very bitter sweet.

A stray tear rolled down my cheek and onto the floor. I do my best not to smear my makeup and not to cry, though it's very hard. A knock on my door is what snapped me out of my thoughts. I sighed and took my cap and gown off and neatly placed it onto the bed and made my way over to the door. I opened the door without looking to see who it is because I'm just not in the mood. But to my surprise it was Tyler standing at my door with flowers.

I smiled as more tears brimmed my eyes.

"Awwwe hooneeeyyy." Tyler cooed as he wrapped his arms around me.

He guided me into my room and shut the door where I freely cried into his chest. Tyler stood there with me and stroked my hair and calmly told me that he's here for me and that it'll be okay. We parted from the hug and Tyler wiped my tears with his free hand.

"I brought you roses because I know how much you love them and I know how hard this day is for you." Tyler calmly told me.

I smiled and sniffled. I wiped the remaining tears off of my face and sighed. Tyler went to go find something to put the flowers in. I sat on my bed and waited for him to get back.

"Hey Ty, can you go into the bathroom and grab my makeup wipes?" I asked him.

"Uughhh. Sure?" He answered questionably.

"Uuhhhh." I hear from the bathroom. Which earned a giggle from me.

Tyler finally came out with two things of wipes, baby wipes and makeup wipes. I smiled and grabbed the makeup wipes and thanked him. I grab the hand held mirror that's laid out on the bed side table and start taking off my makeup seeing it's ruined. Tyler then returned and sat next to me on the bed and watched me.

"Thank you for being so sweet to me." I told Tyler.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? You're a goddess." He complimented.

I smiled and shook my head. "Stop it you!" I joked.

I successfully took all my makeup off and set the mirror down and closed my wipes. Tyler then swooped me into his arms and laid back, making me laugh.

"You know everything is going to be okay right?" Tyler asked calmly.

I took a deep breath and exhaled and nodded. "Yeah, I know it's just hard." I said.

"It will be, but we're here for you and Carrie." Tyler said as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I know you guys are, and we both are highly thankful." I sighed in relief.

Tyler sat up and sat me to the side so he could stand up.

"I'll let you get ready, we'll be waiting for you." Tyler said exiting my room.

I sat there on the bed and I sighed. I got up and headed to the bathroom and redid just my eye makeup and lipstick.
——————
All of us made it to the school in one piece. Carrie and I split ways to sit in our assigned seats in front of the stage while the families sat on the bleachers. I heard my mom call out Carrie and I's name and we both turned around as she snapped a photo. We both looked at each other and rolled our eyes and laughed.

It wasn't long before my name was called. As soon as they called my name I went on stage, shook my principles hand, took my diploma and smiled for the camera they had set up, then I took my seat. The reception wasn't very long as for there wasn't a whole lotta seniors and plus they didn't take forever to introduce us all.

Though as we rehearsed the principle called out Daria's name and gave a small speech about her.

"Now, last but not least Daria Anna Marie Sanchez. She isn't here right now to accept this as for most of you know she has passed away a month back. So in honor of our beloved studen, ms. (Y/l/n) and ms. Woods will be accepting her diploma this evening." Our principle announced.

Carrie and I walked up on stage and accepted her diploma with the best smiles we could give. The photographer took our photos and everyone gave us a hug. It was nice but it wasn't going to bring our friend back.
———————
After the ceremony Nogla wanted to take us out to make us feel better and to congratulate us on succeeding. We all decided on going to a steak house for this celebration. Craig and Carrie sat next to each other and Tyler sat across from me while Brian and Marcel sit next to me. Nogla and Evan are at both ends of the tables and Anthony and Lui and Luke are scattered.

Everyone ordered steaks while Carrie ordered chicken tenders and I ordered a Cesar salad. As soon as our food arrived everyone gave us an odd look.

"I take it you two graduated with an IQ of two since you misread "steakhouse" on the menu." Brian joked.

"I just like my tendies gosh." Carrie announced making all of us laugh.

"I'm vegetarian." I half joked.

Everyone looked at me shocked besides Craig.

"Yeah I noticed you don't eat a whole lotta meat." Craig pointed out making Tyler's mind race, making him laugh.

I dart daggers at him and roll my eyes. "Yeah, I dunno mean especially pork and anything heavy like steak in my stomach makes me sick for some odd reason." I explain.

Everyone understood and ate and poked fun at me for the rest of the night.
——————
After dropping Carrie off back at our place and me saying hello to my animals I went back to the hotel. Since it was a bit late the lobby was dead aside from people checking in. I went up to my floor and contemplated heading to the hot tub until I received a text from Craig.

"What are you doing? Are you busy?" The text read.

With confusion I texted back. "About to head to the hot tub, what's up?" I sent back.

I set my phone down and rummaged through my suit case to find my bathing suit. It took me minute but I finally found my bathing suit. (You guys imagine a bathing suit that fits you and makes you most confident in.) I was about to change in said suit until I heard a knock on my door, earning a sigh I set my bathing suit down and made my way to the door. I open the door to see a familiar handsome man standing in front of me.

"Well hello beautiful." Tyler says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Tyty what are you doing here?" I asked letting him come in.

"Heard you were heading to the hot tub so I decided to join." Tyler winks.

The wink makes my heart go nuts.

"Wait, Craig told you?" I asked.

Tyler nodded. "That too though he said he just wanted to talk to you, he said he'd feel uncomfortable talking to you alone in what he calls a half naked environment." Tyler explained.

I rolled my eyes at what he just said. I've always loved that about Craig though he's always been so respectful towards other people, hence why I don't mind him with my bestfriend knowing he would treat her right.

I strolled on in the the bathroom and changed into my nice swim suit. I bought it from my favorite store a while back but I've been too swamped to even go into a hot tub. With the first time of me trying it on it fits perfectly, honestly I feel confident as hell, I feel I could rule the world!

I walk out as confident as ever, catching Tyler's attention.

"It's either you or you turned the air off." Tyler joked. He placed his hand over the air conditioner that was blowing cool air and nodded.

"Nope it's defiantly you." He says with love in his eyes. He pulls me close with hands on my hips and my mind starts to race.

Oh god, is Tyler wanting to.. you know.. have sex? Why haven't I thought this through?

"Uhm.. earth to y/n?" Tyler said waving his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah! Sorry I just zoned out I'm pretty tired." I half lied.

I back out of Tyler's grasp making him look at me worried.

"Did I do something?" Tyler asked.

My eyes widen in shock. "Oh Ty no! You know how my brain is it isn't about you I swear." I lied again through my teeth.

Tyler, seemingly conceived gave me this wonderful smile and lead me out the door so we could meet up with an I assume distraught Craig.

We open the door to the gym/ swimming area and see Craig sitting by the hottub, deep in thought. Tyler parted ways and decided to go for a night swim first as I head to Craig.

"Hey buddy!" I called out, making Craig jump half way out of his skin.

"Whoa easy there partner, what's up?" I asked.

"Am I going too fast?" Craig asked.

I took a good look at Craig and shot him a confused look. "Not that I know of, you're kinda just sitting still." I joked.

Craig's facial expression turned into a blank one. "With Carrie." He added.

I cracked a smile. "I mean, she's not here right now I don't see how you can possibly be going fast with someone if one, they're not here and two you're just sitting." I joked again.

"Are you on crack or are you just super dumb?" Craig asked sincerely.

I busted out in laughter and shook my head. "I'm kidding budddyyy! What do you mean by you may be going too fast with Carrie?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I mean I feel like I'm just going too fast and doing things that shouldn't be done yet?" He questioned himself.

"You two haven't even kissed yet the only thing I see you two do is hug and be cute. Plus Carrie would tell you if she was even the slightest of uncomfortable." I told him. "But, if you're uncomfortable with the pace then I do encourage you to tell her, she'll understand I promise." I smiled.

"I'm fine with it of course, I just don't want her to get the wrong idea of me and have her tell you then you come find me and bash my face in." He laughed.

I shook my head. "Trust me I don't go around just bashing anyone's face in." I joke.

"Alright well I'm goin to head back and go to sleep, you two have fun don't infest the pool with semen demons." Craig advised on his way out.

I turn around to see Tyler stopped in his tracks. "Did he just say?" Tyler asked.

All I did was look at him and nod. Laughter erupted out of the both of us.

Soon I was the first one to get in the hottub and Tyler followed.

"So, about tomorrow how are we going to get passed Evan that we aren't going to the party?" Tyler asked hoping I'd have a plan.

"Well, it's easy for me I'll say my mother fell down the stairs and I gotta go to her and I'd like you to drive me to the hospital because I'm too worried to drive I'm afraid I'll crash SO with that we just head back to my place and stay there." I smiled.

"Wow, already had a plan?" Tyler was shocked.

"Duh, been thinking about my plan ever since Evan talked to me about this party, you think I wanna party?" I asked.

Tyler laughed and shook his head. "So.. just you and I?" He asked.

"Well, possibly Carrie since she lives there but that's besides the point." I laughed.

"She's downstairs isn't she?" Tyler asked.

"For now, until she doesn't clean up after herself and she finds herself outside with the dogs." I shot him a smile. "Why do you ask?" I ask with curiosity setting in.

"Oh I don't know.. it's the second day to the last when I'm going to be here, after that I gotta go back home." Tyler sighed.

Fuck.. I've been so busy with everything I forgot Tyler had to go home... I forgot how limited my time was.

"Y/n? You okay?" Tyler asked placing his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry if the question was too wide." Tyler said.

I shot him a confused look. "Question?" I asked.

Tyler's eyes widened and he blushed, unable to meet my gaze.

"You know.. if you wanted to be.. intimate." Tyler said.

My heart what felt like stopped and my eyes widened.

"You don't have to! It was just a thought." Tyler said assuring.

"Oh no ty! It's.. it's not a bad thing it's just I'm not..." I looked away and laughed because I'm utterly embarrassing.

"Hey, listen sleep on it and if we do we do, if we don't we don't I'm just wanting a night with you." Tyler said staring deeply into my eyes. I smiled and nodded and he gave my shoulder a pat. With that he got out of the hottub, dried off a bit and headed out.

Panic set in and I tried to call Carrie but no answer, knowing her she's dead asleep or watching the X factor. Instead I shoot her a "I need to talk to you." Text and dried off and headed back to my room myself.
________________________________
Hey guys! How are you? I hope you enjoy this chapter though I do have to ask... would you guys like smut in the next chapter?? It won't be anything too crazy unless you guys want it to be but I want to see if that's okay but if it isn't then that's alright as well. Well enjoy the chapter and give me your thoughts on some smut love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 8 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
78 12 19
What will happen when unplanned feelings get intertwined and appear at the surface? Will that cause everything between Samantha and Tyler to complica...
5.8K 206 14
Newt Scamander becomes infatuated with a woman he knows little about but what happens when they finally cross paths...
36 8 4
Sometimes, relationships don't work out and leave a person struggling to cope with what happened. For Ryan, he thought he and Tina were a special ca...