coffee with cream ━━ s.cb + l...

Von binosaur_

━━ where the flirty barista keeps writing notes to Changbin ━━ -barista AU- Mehr

■■■■
-coffee with cream-
-one-
-two-
-three-
-five-
-six-
-seven-

-four-

206 25 15
Von binosaur_

Textured gold rings, and today he does the same thing, the back of the napkin only has one letter.

A

Which means that the letter from yesterday must have been intentional. Which means I should probably be keeping track.

I open the untitled document in my drive and scroll to the bottom, past the long and embarrassingly detailed descriptions. It's scary to me how much I notice him, all of the nuances of his actions and his habits that even he must not realize he has. The document is embarrassingly long, and I end up scrolling back up to the top so as not to have to see how much I've actually written about him.

I hit enter twice, creating a space for the letters, and write D and A on the first line.

And then for the rest of the morning I watch him, the way he pushes back his hair right after he finishes a drink and right before he calls the drink for the customer. How when he smiles at the customers it's practiced and even but when another barista makes a joke only one corner of his mouth comes up in a smile, as if he's surprised.

And it hits me, not for the first time, how hopelessly infatuated I am with him. Even though I barely know him.

________________

yes it's short and incredibly inadequate what about it?

honestly I don't even have an excuse ... yeah

feedback is always appreciated!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

920K 40.2K 104
Minho's friends knew he was lonely and all they wanted to do was help. He wouldn't let anyone in that is until they enlist the help of Han Jisung. ...
419K 21.3K 22
Minho has a big secret, he is a vampire. He lives among humans and tries to act like one. He has many enemies because of who he is which leads to him...
770K 26K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
66.6K 3.6K 29
Jisung is a depressed, insecure boy that needs help. Minho is his guardian angel, attempting to give the boy all the help he needs. Highest ranking:...