𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞�...

By zsasztastic

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈�... More

z e r o
e p i g r a p h
p l a y l i s t
o u t f i t s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

s i x

1.7K 93 7
By zsasztastic

Two weeks had quickly passed by, and before she knew it, Soren was meeting Victor outside her house to get ready for the job.

He eyed the blue velvet dress and the way it grazed against the tan skin of her thighs as she walked towards him. It highlighted the curve in her hips without being skin tight and her black heels laced part way up her ankles with a gold snake.

As weird as it sounded, Victor had never seen her arms before. As she descended the steps of her front porch, he took note of the short-white scars covering her arms. It looked like someone had taken a knife and slashed her arms, he decided not to ask her about it, in case it was a touchy subject. He didn't want to risk upsetting her and getting murdered before they could complete the job.

The sun had begun to set causing the sky to be bright orange and cast a golden glow over the city. The suit Victor had on was similar to what he usually wore, except with a classier feel and without all the weapons.

"I'd say you clean up nice but you always look nice." Soren chuckled and walked to her garage.

"Are you flirting with me?" Victor raised an eyebrow and followed her.

She ignored his question and opened the door to the garage, it contained a car covered by a white sheet. "I figured since we are pretending to be classy people for the night, I might as well bring out my 'classy' car."

She pulled the sheet off the car to reveal a matte black Chevy Camaro.

"Are you secretly a millionaire or something?" He asked, getting into the passenger side. "You seem to have a lot of expensive things."

"I could be." Soren shrugged and turned the car on. "I don't remember most of my life lately, only bits and pieces."

"Right." Victor said, remembering she had told him a bit about it. "Anyways, we should go over the details before we get there."

Soren nodded in agreement as she pulled out of her garage and onto the road, driving towards the charity gala. Victor had given her the address to the event the day before.

"There's a ring," Victor started, taking his phone from his pocket and pulling up a photo. "It's called The Angel's Tear."

Taking her eyes off the road for a few seconds, Soren glanced at the photo. The bigger tear drop shaped jewel was a mix of purple and blue while the two circular ones on either side of it were white. She had to admit, the ring was stunning. She couldn't even begin to imagine how much it costs.

"It's made with 14k gold, alexandrite, and sapphire." Victor said, putting his phone away. "It's worth 52 million, one of the most expensive rings in the world."

Soren scoffed in disbelief and pulled into the driveway of the charity gala. "It's worth that much and we're only getting paid ten thousand?"

Victor shrugged as he got out of the car. "Falcone doesn't want it just so he can sell it, I'm guessing it means something to him."

Soren followed him and handed her keys to the valet.

"Shall we?" Victor held his arm out for her.

Soren nodded and linked her arm into his as they made their way inside.

The gala was held at a large event venue in one of the nicer parts of the city. The inside of the building was white and had a wide staircase leading into the main room.

The pair descended up the steps into the large room filled with the wealthy citizens of Gotham. Soren stuck close to Victor's side as she observed the guests and staff around them.

"That's where they keep everything before the auction." Victor said quietly and pointed to an unguarded wooden door at the back of the room.

"Okay, let's go." Soren nodded and started to walk off but Victor grabbed her elbowed and pulled her back.

"That room is where they keep everything that's being auctioned, the ring isn't up for auction."

"Then why is it at an auction?" Soren mentally sighed at how many times they'd said auction.

Victor pulled her along with him toward a separate set of hallways but stopped just short of it. "The organizer recently acquired it from a black market deal, my guess is he's keeping it in the office." He pointed to the corridor that lead to another hallway.

Soren was about to say they'd have to wait for everyone to be distracted before they slipped off toward it but someone at the front of the room began a speech and caught the attention of the other guests.

Soren and Victor discreetly walked down the first hallway and turned right into another, spotting a door at the end of it labeled Office.

"You keep watch, I'll find the safe." Soren instructed as they stepped into the room.

Victor nodded and followed her in, leaving the door open just a crack to look through it.

Soren rummaged through drawers and cabinets searching for a safe or a lockbox. She found files upon files, trinkets, and a whole lot of junk, but was struggling to find anything a 52 million dollar ring could be in.

Finally, in the last drawer she searched, was a small metal lockbox. She quickly picked the locked and inside, found the prized ring she was looking for. She snatched it and closed the box, putting it back in the drawer.

Victor, spotting someone headed towards the office, quietly shut the door and turned back to the raven-haired girl. "Someone's coming."

Soren pulled out a knife she had hidden on her thigh. "I'll kill him."

"No, no," Victor stopped her by her shoulders, "discreet remember? No killing."

Soren sighed and put the knife back in its place, contemplating what to do for a moment before her face lit up in mischief.

"I have an idea." She smirked, backing up to sit on the desk and dragging Victor with her.

She hiked her dress up to the top of her thighs and yanked Victor toward her. She pulled his body against hers and let one strap of her dress fall of her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Victor asked, eyeing her bare thighs and shoulder.

"Just shut up and kiss me." Soren wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.

Victor's hands found their way to her thighs as their mouths moved in sync. Soren could feel a a heat in the pit of her stomach as Victor kissed down her jaw and neck, his fingers digging into the back of her thighs.

The door to the office opened just as Soren let out a soft moan, and even she wasn't sure if it was just a part of the act.

"Hey, you can't be in here!" The staff member said after a moment of watching the two.

"Sorry." Soren flashed him a fake shy smile as she pushed Victor away lightly and jumped off the desk, fixing her dress and hair. She grabbed  him by the hand and pulled him out of the room and back down the hall.

"Well, that was a bust." Victor sighed, thinking they hadn't gotten the ring.

"Was it?" Soren smirked, taking the ring she had hid in place sight off her finger and slipping into his pocket. "Come on."

The two left the gala and got back in her car, driving to the Falcone estate.

"That was fun, I'm not used to doing jewelry heists." Soren laughed.

"There's definitely some parts I wouldn't mind doing again." Victor smiled smugly as he looked over at her.

Soren pulled into the driveway of Falcone Manor and got out of her car, walking to the front door with Victor hot on her heels.

He let himself in and led Soren to Carmine's office where he sat drinking a glass of bourbon.

"How'd it go?" He raised his eyebrow when he noticed the pair enter the room. "No incidents I hope."

"None at all." Soren smirked and watched as Victor handed Falcone the ring. He examined it for a few seconds before gently setting it down in the desk.

Falcone went into one of the drawers and took out two wads of cash, handing one to each of them. "Victor, that's all for tonight, you can go home."

Zsasz nodded and went to leave with Soren.

"And Ms. Striker." Falcone called out, gaining their attention. "If you ever need work, there's always a place for you here."

"Thanks." Soren nodded with a slight smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 92.1K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
10K 619 58
In which a vigilante has to find the killer of her bosses and the only people she can trust are two Detectives and an Assistant District Attorney. Al...
13.1K 571 12
❝𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐂�...
18.9K 714 15
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝗚𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆...