Cry Baby - BEN Drowned x Read...

By jupiters-star

It started with tears, but will it end in tears? -BEN Drowned x Reader -Profanity -Mature themes -LGBTQ+ repr... More

Before Viewing
Cleverbot
Computer
Butt
Exchange Student
Hoe
Tradgedy
A Shoulder To Cry On
Dairy Queen
Crisis
Hopelessly
Whipped (not in the kinky way)
Hold Me Closer
Game
Jealousy
Roses
Sacrifices
Lovers Amongst The Stars
I Want To See Her Bleed
New Recruit
Exhausted
And Everything Went Dark
So whats next? *not a chapter*
A/N. IM PISSED JUST FUCKING READ IT
Another a/n its not over apparently

Friends

14K 439 2.2K
By jupiters-star

After BEN nearly caused a kitchen fire, I decided I'd just make breakfast, but he insisted on helping me.

"Okay, so first, you put butter on the pan, and make sure it's hot enough to melt the butter, but not burn your eggs. About here should be good." I said, turning the stove on and pointing at a line.

"Okay. Got it. What next?" He asked.

"Grab the eggs, and a measuring cup. Along with the milk, salt, and pepper." I instructed.

"Okay!" He said, eagerly grabbing the items.

"Alright, now how many eggs do you want? And how do you want them cooked?" I questioned.

"Whatever and however many you're having." He smiled.

"Okay, so 2, and scrambled." I mumbled.

I cracked the eggs open and put in the additives, then mixed.

BEN was right behind me, looking over my shoulder, and watching every move I made.

"So why do you want to learn all this again?" I asked, pouring the eggs into the pan.

"So I can make you and our kids breakfast." He said casually.

I nearly choked on my own spit.

"What?!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked.

"First of all, we aren't having kids because we aren't a couple, nor are we in love. Secondly, I don't need you to make me breakfast." I said.

"3 problems with that, 1) we are in love. 2) we are having kids, because we're in love. And 3) I don't care if you need me to or not, because I want to." He said, holding up 3 fingers.

"BEN, do you ever give up?" I sighed.

"Nope. Get used to it." He said, grabbing me from behind.

"Let go or I'll flip the eggs onto your face." I threatened.

"I know what else I want on my face." He smirked, winking at me.

"You're a pig." I rolled my eyes.

I finished making our plates, and grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge.

I set our plates down on the table and grabbed 2 glasses out of the cupboard.

"Want some orange juice?" I asked.

"Sure." He said happily.

I poured us both and glass and sat his down by his plate.

"Wow, you're such wifey material." He cooed.

"Shut up." I mumbled, taking a bite.

We finished breakfast and I went into the living room, BEN following close behind me.

"Why do you always follow me around?" I sighed.

"Because I like to watch your butt while you walk." He admitted, looking at my boobs.

"You're literally so disgusting." I mumbled, smacking him in the back of the head.

"Owww!" He groaned.

"I'm gonna go text Jeff." I said, flipping him off while I walked upstairs.

"What?! What does he have that I don't!?" BEN yelled.

"Respect for women!" I yelled back.

I grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed, opening my messages.

Me: Jeff can we hang out today?

Stabby boi: sure. is ben being annoying again?

Me: Yeah :(

Stabby boi: ill be right over, we can go get ice cream or something

Me: You're the best :)

Stabby boi: yeah yeah shut up i know

Me: Is Slender gonna give you that potion thing that makes you look human?

Stabby boi: yeah

Me: Okay, see you in a minute :)

Stabby boi: :)

I turned off my phone and grabbed some clothes, then went to the bathroom to change.

I made sure to lock the bathroom door so BEN couldn't get in.

I decided to change into some ripped blue jeans and a simple white t-shirt that had the Vans logo on it.

Once I was done I did my morning routine then went back to my room to wait for Jeff.

When I walked in, I saw BEN had my phone, and was playing a game on it.

"Don't you have your own phone?" I asked.

"Hm? Yeah, but yours has all the fun games on it." He said.

"Just download them on your phone." I suggested, taking my phone out of his hands.

"Hey! I was in the middle of a level!" He yelled, reaching for it.

"Jeff is going to be here in a minute, and I'll need my phone." I said.

"Where are you guys going?" He asked.

"To get ice cream." I smiled.

"Have fun." He said, taking out his own phone.

"What? No jealousy?" I asked.

"Nope, if you wanna get with Jeff then go ahead. He clearly likes you too." He said, sounding a bit sad.

"What? I don't like him like that, and he doesn't like me either. It's just a friend date." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Besides, I only have my eyes set on one person right now." I laid back against the wall.

"Who?" He asked.

"You wouldn't know him." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Bet. What's his name." BEN challenged.

"Hmm... I dunno if I should tell you." I tapped my chin, pretending to think.

"Oh c'mon, just tell me who!" He said loudly.

Just as I went to speak, Jeff came through the computer.

His human look was surprisingly attractive, his hair was a dirty blond, and his usually icy blue eyes were a calm ocean blue.

His skin color wasn't it's usual paper white, it was pale, but a normal peachy color.

And his large, cut smile was gone.

He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt, with a black leather jacket over it.

I could see a glimpse of his knife in a hidden pocket on the inside of the jacket.

"Perfect timing!" I said, jumping up.

"Ughhhh!" BEN groaned.

"C'mon Jeff!" I said, linking my arm with his.

Jeff shrugged and smirked at BEN.

"You asshole!" BEN yelled.

Jeff and I walked down the stairs, BEN following behind.

"Sorry midget, this is a me and (Y/N) day, no annoying assholes allowed." Jeff said, chuckling.

"Then you shouldn't be going either." BEN said.

"Well it just so happens that (Y/N) is the one who invited me, so I get a special pass." Jeff smirked.

"Yeah, whatever. Just use a condom, we don't need more of you running around." BEN sneered.

"BEN, shut up, your jealousy is suffocating me." I rolled my eyes, linking arms with Jeff and waving as we walked out the front door.

"So, you and BEN, huh?" Jeff asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't get what you see in him." Jeff said.

"It's more of an emotional attachment." I said.

"Hm, how so?" He asked.

"Well, he's just been there for me. The other day I went through something traumatic, and BEN was right there, comforting me. Not making a single pervy comment the entire time, which is good, considering his usual comments. I think it made me realize that he's not all that bad." I said.

"Hm." Jeff hummed.

"But I don't see him as anything more than a friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.7K 15
An Eyeless Jack x Reader. Read it and find out what it's about. Hey that rhymed. Kinda shitty, you've been warned. •COMPLETED: JUNE 21ST, 2019•
315K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
49K 1.8K 23
Jeff the Killer x Neko Ben Drowned hello, i wrote this when i was like 14 but ppl are STILL reading it even tho it's rlly bad and also not finished s...
828K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...