Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The...

Od ThePastTW

when Nathan finds a girl bleeding out in the middle of god dam no where. He and the other boys quickly help h... Více

Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The Wanted Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sorry about Maggie
Chapter 38 revised
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Question
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Sequel
Life = Obstacles & Opportunities
I am in need of assistance
Recovery 2 - Delirious

Chapter 22

10.3K 117 24
Od ThePastTW

Nathans POV

I gaped as i saw all the fans were just staring at us, not saying a word. Shit. "Nathan, bus, now!" growled kev, and I saw him stalk over angrily. I took ellens hand and walked past the fans. "sorry guys, I might come back out later to sign." I said. "you don't have to, stay with her." said one as she gestured to Ellen, I nodded and walked through and hopped on the bus.

I walked down the hall and sat on the couch, Ellen sat down next to me and I looked over at her. "what the fuck was that?" shouted kev. "on a live interview!" he screamed. "kevin I'm sorry, it wasn't her fault." I said. "wasn't her fault?!?! Of course it was her fucking fa..." he started. "thats enough." growled Martin as he walked over. "but sh.." started kev. "thats enough!" shouted Martin, kevin went to the back of the bus and martin looked at us.

"sorry about him, but don't do that on an interview again." he said, I nodded and he went after kev to the back of the bus. "don't worry love, you didn't do anything wrong." I said trying to assure Ellen. "I can't believe that little bitch." growled Tom as he got on the bus.

All the boys got on and we started driving away. Siva walked over and knelt down in front of Ellen. "Ellen, here, I snagged this for you from your house." he said and presented her with her iPhone. "OH THANK YOU SIVA!!!!!!!" she shouted and hugged him. She opened it and went on twitter. I looked over her shoulder at the tweets and saw which she was reading.

Tom:sorry for the blowup I had on Good Morning America, but you have to admit that woman was a cunt

Tom:I had a #Tomtrum but if anyone messes with @ellenthewanted they mess with all of us #DontMessWithEllen

Max:guys @ellenthewanted went through a lot, please don't hate on her, just try to understand what she's going through & respect it

Siva:why can't people just be respectful, mind their own dam business & not be so rude about personal matters?

Jay: #Cunt -_-

I grinned and looked at Ellen and she was giggling. I loved it when she giggled. "what is it love?" I asked ask I brushed a piece of hair out from her face and moved it behind her ear. "the boys, they're just so...them." she said with a grin, then tweeted. 'i didn't mean to have a breakdown this morning, shit just happens, can you just not hate?' then another to the boys. '@thewantedmusic you boys are to nice to me.'

Then quickly grabbed her earphones and plugged them in. She only put one in her ear and started listening. "are you hungry?" asked max as he poked his head into the section of the bus we were in. "yes please, I'm starving." she said, he nodded and then went out of sight.

Ellen stood up and I followed her to the back of the bus. Kev and Merton had gone upstairs so it was just us, except we were missing jay, I'm sure he was with maggie somewhere. "you alright now Ellen?" asked siva, Ellen nodded and sat down next to him on the couch.

"want a taco?" asked Tom, Ellen nodded. Tom handed her a plate and she started eating. "your wrists doing ok?" I asked suddenly and everyone stopped. "I'd forgotten, are you aright?" asked max, Ellen shrugged and kept eating. "do you even have bandages on?" asked siva and she shrugged again.

I walked over and knelt down in front of her. "oh baby." I whispered, when I saw that she'd taken off the white bandages. I took the plate from her and she gave me the most mercer us expression ever. "give. Me. Back. My. Food." she growled menacingly. "ok, calm down." I said and gave it to her, she snatched it and quickly finished her taco.

"you just scared the shit out of me." I said. "sorry, don't get between me and food." she said. "sorry." I apologized again, then took her empty plate. "see, it's empty now." I said and she smiled. I put it on the floor and reached up for her. I took one of her wrists in my hands and flipped it over.

There were two clean cuts on her wrist, they looked deep and painful. "aw baby, they must hurt." I said, she shrugged. "dealt with worse." she said, I looked at her other wrist and saw three cuts, just as deep if not worse. "come on, let me patch them up." I said and she gave me a wary expression.

"siva..." she started. "I'll do it, and your stomach, I'm assuming that hasn't healed." he said, she nodded. "I'm sorry Nathan...I just...siva can...sorry." she sighed. "it's alright, I get it." I said as I watched siva and Ellen walk down the hall to the front of the bus, I singed and stayed on my knees on the back of the bus.

"mate, you alright?" asked max, I shrugged and sighed. "come on nath, get up, we've got to talk about the tour." said Tom, I knew he was just trying to Distract me, and I was ok with that. I stood and walked over.

"ok, so right now we're in new York and we have to go all the way over to LA, which should take about three days, Texas the first night, we should be there within the hour, Vegas, the second and LA the third. Then we go to the UK for a rightful deserved week off, we might be doing an 'I Found You' radio tour after that in the UK, but we aren't sure yet, you ok with this?" asked Tom, I nodded.

Ellen and siva came back in, Ellen had bandages on her wrists siva looked like he was about to cry. "siva mate, can I talk to you?" I asked, he nodded and I led him to the front of the bus. "what happened?" I asked, siva sighed and shook his head. "siva, please tell me, please." I begged, he sighed and looked at me.

"she cut herself before we came." he said, I stiffened. "where?" I asked. "her cut on her stomach, she deepened it." he shivered. "I don't know how the fuck she did it without passing out from pain. It's really bad Nathan, I begged her to let me take her to a hospital, but she refused." he started.

"Nathan...it's really bad, I'm sure it will scar...at the least." he said. "at the least?" I asked. "Nathan, this is the kind of thing people get stitches for, I don't know what's going to happen if she doesnt get them." he admitted. "but...if it's that deep, how can she be walking and running and jumping on me without even letting it show on her face?" I asked, he gave me a somber look.

"apparently years of practice." he sighed. "it's not...like..life threatening is it?" I asked, siva shrugged. "I don't know mate...but why do you think she's always so hungry and tired and pale?" he asked. "I think it's blood loss, that cut constantly opens up and bleeds through her bandages and shirts, that's why she's missing like half her clothes." he said, oh...I hadn't noticed, I didn't do the laundry.

"Nathan, just be careful not to let her do anything that could hurt her ok?" he asked, I nodded. "of course." I said. "what did she do It wi..." I started, he shuddered. "a knife, it'll shock you when you see it Nathan." he said. "you need to be careful with her." he said, I nodded. You know how many times iv been told this? I know I have to be careful with her.

"just make sure it doesn't get infect." he said, I nodded. "be good to her." he finished, then walked back to everyone. I didn't, I just sat on the couch and laid down. Oh fuck, everything just got so much harder. I can't believe she did that. All I wanted to do was go tell her everything was going to be alright and hug her, but...oh god...all the times I've hugged her today and yesterday, was I hurting her?

"Nathan?" whispered Ellen and I looked as she stayed half in the shadows. "what is it?" I asked shortly. "can I come in?" she asked. "of course." I snapped. "you just...you just seem so angry." she whispered, oh god the fear in her voice. I instantly changed my tone. "no love, I'm not angry, come here." I said and she slowly crept closer.

"I'm not going to hurt you, honest." I said and gave a half hearted smile. "what were you thinking about?" she asked. "why?" I replied. "because...you just looked so angry and sad." she whispered. "I was just.." I started, not wanting to tell her that I was thinking about her. "you were thinking about me weren't you." she sighed, sat down on the couch & looked down.

I gripped her chin between my thumb and forefinger and pushed her chin up, making her looked at me. "yes, I was, I was scared I was hurting you, angry at myself for being ignorant to your emotions and feelings, I was sad that you were hurting." I admitted.

She let out a breath and looked at me. "don't be, you aren't hurting me." she said. "Ellen, I know about your stomach." I said, she flinched. "sorry." she whispered. "dont apologize for that, just don't do it again, I hate seeing you hurting." I admitted, she looked right at me and I saw guilt in her eyes, then she looked at me and said. "Nathan, there's something I've been meaning to tell you, please don't get mad but..."

**********

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD IT TURNS OUT IM SCARED OF SMALL PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on about four to eight planes a year since I was two weeks old and I flew from Texas to new York. I'm nervous around them, as I should but, but I can deal, I just got off the smallest fucking plane in the world, there were only ten seats, in rows of two. It was fucking tiny, no engines, just propelers, you could see the cockpit OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEARLY HAD A PANIC ATTACK!!! then when got off I was so light headed I nearly feel over and passed out BUT, I'm ok now, it's over, so im giving you guys another chapter, YES YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY IM SPOINLING YOU TODAY!!! happy fuciing birthday to all!!!! Lol, anyway, enjoy, vote comment and fan & go check out my other fan fictions 'can see you coming' and 'we'll never grow old again' ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3K 4 29
Aimee has moved into a "New town". Things in her life are really bad considering she doesn't know much about her past. Besides what she has lived aft...
10.1K 296 29
Do you ever get the feeling you cant take anymore? Well alex gets that feeling every time she closes her eyes she knows she'll see her demon and not...
17K 980 14
*Although this is one of my most well written stories, it lacks plot and ends abruptly. I attempted to finish it quietly, but decided there was nothi...
105K 5.7K 44
"dad, i just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me and you think thats a good thing? Frankie was everything i could ever ask for, she was...