Random Ass Fanfics

By Sweatzy

Random stories cuz y not More

yeEt
sum heccin Amazook fanfic
Peenut Hed(me) x Reader
Traves goes to Taco Bell
Chitty[friends cat] x Lou[from ugly dolls the movie]
smh
god damnit
Unpredictable_Day x Hotdog
Otherworldly thing(Days Union Headcannon fanfic)
to the people who read my shit
wTF
Blocky Steals Everything

UNSTABLE x UNPREDICTABLE

1.4K 5 17
By Sweatzy

*Unpredictable's pov*
Bored. Bored. Bored. Oh look a lamp- Bored. Bored. Bored. I didn't know what to do today- I got up from the comfy couch I was sitting on to get something to eat- as I was digging through the fridge while the intercom came on. Great's voice was cold and deep as always.

"[OPERATIVE] Unstable. [OPERATIVE] Unpredictable. to my office."

He said over the intercom-

I panicked hearing my name- I immediately stepped out and rushed over-

"Did I do something wrong?? I swear I did nothing!"
I said aloud panicking-

*Unstables pov*
I was speaking to Radiant about what is the best type of bread,

"BIG LOAF-"

"Honestly all types of bread are good!"

"YES ALL BREAD GOOD."

Great's voice came on in the intercom, always deep and cold.

"[OPERATIVE] Unstable. [OPERATIVE] Unpredictable. To my office."

I was confused on why [SUPREME LEADER] Great was calling me to his office-
but I got there in a second.

*Unpredictable's pov*
As I went inside I saw Unstable. He was twitching. He seemed nervous which I understand. Why would Great call us to his office? Did we do anything?

As I was standing beside Unstable, at the corner of my eye I saw a baby Albert in the corner. Always happy and playing with blocks on the floor. Every time Great brings him outside everyone would always try to hang out with Albert. I can't judge them. He is cute.

I was startled by Great's voice,

"Do you know why I brought you both here?"

Both me and Unstable shook our head. But I felt as if we did something horrible and we're about to get punished.

"I will be going out for a couple days. I would appreciate if you both took care of Albert for me while I am gone. I'm afraid to bring him with for he might get hurt."

My eyes widened. I realized I had to take care of Albert, WITH Unstable? Out of all people why Unstable? I would much rather like to take care of Albert alone.

I picked up Albert from the corner

"Yes sir..we'll take good care of him."

*Unstable's pov*

"YES WE TAKE GOOD CARE."

As I was speaking Unpredictable already left- I chased after him following behind.

"We can split here."

"WHAT! WE NEED TO CARE FOR ALBERT!"

"I don't care. go away."

Unpredictable closed the door. Leaving me outside. I don't understand why he hates me so much, Albert was OUR responsibility after all.

-timeskip cuz i'm lazy as heck-

"DO UNPREDICTABLE HATE ME?"

I asked Placid, a bit of sadness in my voice.

"What! Unstable don't be silly!"

"BUT HE TOLD ME 'GO AWAY'"

"Maybe he's just a bit angry is all?"

"YEAH..ANGRY."

I got up from the couch I was on, I decided to check on Unpredictable and Albert.

*Unpredictable's pov*

~meanwhile~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!?!?"

"ALBERT NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

I scooped Albert up in my arms before he touched a weird black substance on the floor. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I sure didn't trust it.

I expected taking care of Albert was easy- but I was highly wrong.

I went upstairs to get a towel or something to clean the weird black substance on the floor.

as I went back downstairs the substance was gone.

"wh- where??????"

Albert wouldn't have ate it. I was carryin.... wait..

"ALBERT?!"

I called his name. No response. I was holding him! How would he have escaped?!

"ALBERT!"

I yelled again. No response.

I scrambled around the house to find him. I called his name multiple times but still no response.

I was panicking I couldn't think straight what if he got hurt! What if he died! What if-

*knock knock*

No not at this time not now!

I went over to the door and opened it.
All I saw was Unstable's friendly face.

"WHAT!?"

I screamed still in panic

"YOU OK? WHERE ALBERT?"

I shook Unstable violently starting to tear up-

"gONE. HES GONE UNSTABLE. HE JUST..HE JUST.."

Unstable silenced me by giving me a hug

"SHH...SHH..IT OK.."

*Unstable's pov*

Unpredictable still wasn't calming down

"WE GO LOOK FOR ALBERT."

Unpredictable nodded- as I let go he stepped out of the house he was trying his best to calm down.

"W-Where should we look?"

"AROUND CITY ASK EVERYONE IF KNOW WHERE ALBERT IS-"

Unpredictable agreed. We started searching for Albert asking everyone walking around the city.

As we were walking I felt a warm hand wrap around mine. In return I lightly squeezed. Unpredictable seemed alot more calmer.

*Pleasant's pov*

"Awww! look at him!"

I said lifting Albert up

"Hes so cute!!"

exclaimed Joyous.

I hugged Albert

"How did you even bring him here?"

Otherworldly asked.

"Well uhh...what was his name? Unpredictable? I think, well he was very irresponsible and left him by me so I decided to take him!"

"Well that's pretty stupid."

"Aww come on Overworldly hes cuteee!! look at himmmm!!!"

I shoved Albert in Overworldly's face he looked away. Albert just made weird gurgling noises which was weird but I think hes fine!

"What are we gonna do with him?"

Joyous jumped excited.

"Uhh how about..a game?"

"If its a game count me out."

Otherworldly walked away, he usually doesn't like to play games but I know in the inside he loves games!

"How about hide n seek?"

suggested Joyous

"Perfect! I'll count you two hide!"

I handed Albert to Joyous and faced a wall and started counting.

*Otherworldly's pov*

I decided to walk back to my residence. I don't want to play a stupid game for 3 year olds. it's stupid. As I was walking I passed our [SUPREME LEADER] Horrid_Night. I stopped to look at him. He was looking at the sky.

"[SUPREME LEADER]Horrid."

"[OPERATIVE] Otherworldly."

I decided to stay quiet and keep walking. I finally got to my residence and pulled out a keycard opening the door. it opened loudly creaking, I stepped inside and plopped on the couch.

*Unpredictable's pov*
Everyone was helping trying to find Albert, no sign of him. We have a week until Great comes back. If he knows Albert's gone were screwed.
I was sitting on a bench too afraid to make a sound or move. I just looked at the ground kicking the saturny dirt below.

Unstable sat a couple inches away from me, he was sad that no one could find Albert.

I looked up at the sky, it was getting dark.

"Its best to head inside, we'll try again tomorrow."

I said, getting up from the bench,

"OK-"

I walked to my residence, maybe eating something or watching a movie will cheer me up. Me and Unstable split our ways and went to our own residents.
I opened the door and stepped inside, I digged thorough the fridge for something to eat-
I pulled out an orange sense I was sort of lazy to actually make something. I peeled it throwing the peel away and went over to the tv to grab a movie and watch something, I found one that seemed interesting to me, it was a horror movie.

I popped the case open and slid the disc in the slot. I turned on the tv and grabbed the remote from its stand. I plopped on the couch and started eating the orange I got from the fridge.

*Unstable's pov*
Me and Unpredictable split our ways- I looked at him one last time as he was walking, I turned away and continued to walk to my own residence.

I was thinking of what to do when I got there, maybe sleep.

I pulled out the keycard and opened the door, walking inside and shoving the keycard in my pocket, I went upstairs to my room and took the keycard back out of my pocket and put it down on the desk beside my bedroom, I decided to change into more comfortable clothes and I searched my closet for something to wear, I pulled out a pair of shorts and a light grey t-shirt.

I changed out of my normal clothes and put the more comfortable ones on. I didn't care about taking off my ushanka so I just plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 2.4K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 đŦ𝐡𝐨đĢ𝐭 đŦ𝐭𝐨đĢđĸ𝐞đŦ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨đĨđĸđ¯đĸ𝐚 đĢ𝐨𝐝đĢđĸ𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'đŦ đĻ𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞đŦ/đĨđ¨đ¯đž đŦ𝐭𝐨đĢđĸīŋŊ...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
78.2K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...