Sweet Champagne// Anthony Ree...

By swaggybih

gang shit ya dig? give it a try you might love it **IN EDITING KINDA More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please Read
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Please read part 2?
NEW STORY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
What next??
What's next part 2?
Yeet

Chapter 31

4.4K 74 8
By swaggybih

  It's been like a week  since our trip. We've had fun these part few days if i'm being honest. The day after the trip, Leila brought Muffin back over to my house. We drove to the city and used some of the money to spoil Muffin. I got her this giant black and white cat tree. It just looked so fancy and big that I had to get it. It had a little house bed thing, it had those fluffy balls on a string, a scratching post, a hammock, some stairs and it was a very cute colour. 

  I also got her a bunch of new toys. I also saw this Gucci type collar which I thought was the cutest thing ever? Unlike most cat collars, the black plastic breakaway buckle was actually a gold coloured metal. Anthony looked at me like I was crazy but almost in a sweet admirable way.

  "We literally get so much expensive shit for ourselves so why can't she if we can give it to her?" I tell him and he smiles. "You're gonna be a good mom" he tells me looking at toys. That did something to my heart. We'd never talked about kids before so it made me very nervous but I also thought it was very sweet.

   After that, we still had a huge amount of money left over so we decided to go shop a little for ourselves. We of course, bought literally everything from the store. I got like 6 dresses, 4 tops, I got a few skirts and pants I thought were cute and 3 pairs of shoes. oops? 

  Anthony also got a bunch of things. It was really fun because I basically got to dress him up and he didn't hate anything I chose. If i'm being completely honest, I loved his style. I never hated anything he picked so I kinda chose stuff I thought he'd like. He as well, bought almost everything we'd picked out. "You look good in everything" I told him linking my arm with his as we walked out of the store. 

  Once we were done shopping we went to this fancy ass restaurant because why tf not? We still had hella money left over so it didn't matter. I got this giant plate of ravioli and it was like a chicken mushroom cream sauce type deal. It was honestly so rich and creamy that I was done after like 4 bites but it was so good that I just had to keep eating? Anthony also helped me a little bit so thank you to him. 

    Once we finished eating and we were satisfied with our day, we started driving back home. "Leilas calling" I told him as I answered. "Hey what's up" I ask her. "Hey I wanna come over I need to talk to you about something" she told me. "You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah everything's great" she tells me.

   "Ok we'll be home soon i'll text you" I tell her and we say our byes and hang up. "She's coming over" I tell Anthony and he's ok with it. Not that he ever had a problem. We get home and start to put our stuff away. I of course, put the collar on Muffin and put her in the cat tree which she loves.

   A bit later, I heard the doorbell ring and I let Leila in. "Where's Anthony?" She asked. "Probably upstairs playing video games or something" I tell her and she nods sitting down. "Whats up" I ask her. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something" she tells me and obviously, I get nervous.

   "When I made that joke about my mom wanted to marry me off...it was kinda serious?" I looked at her like tf wut? "What does that mean?" I asked her. "Well....our parents want us too" she says smiling and I look at her wide eyed. "AND?" I ask.

  "And...we're going too" she tells me and I freak tf out. "SERIOUSLY?? WHEN??" I ask her and she shrugs. "I DONT KNOW? SOON?" She tells me and I squeal. After talking a bit more about the wedding and stuff and all that, We started to look online for some venues and stuff. "we're going dress shopping in a few days you wanna come?" She asked and I was like um hell yes. After we found a few dress and places she liked and freaked out over the fact that this was actually happening a little more, she got up and left.

                                                                             ****

   I decided not to tell Anthony because I thought it was best for Jaden to tell him. It didn't take Jaden long though. "I'm literally so excited for this" I tell Anthony. "Jaden seems happy about it" he tells me. We're both pretty happy for our friends. "Well I gotta go" I tell Anthony giving him a quick kiss. "Have fun be safe" he tells me. "I will" I tell him before walking out. 

  Today was dress shopping day so I was pretty excited since if you can't tell, I love dresses. When I got to the place I thought it was super freaking cute. It had a whole bunch of dresses and it was super unique. Similar to the place I got my dress. I walked in and all our moms and Leila were there already. I said hi to everyone and this women came over to help us. I liked her, she gave me motherly vibes.

  "So what are we thinking today?" She asks Leila. "Well i'm kinda open to anything I think I want them to pick out some things too" she says motioning over to us and we're all pretty happy about that. "So we're basically open to anything then?" She asks and Leila nods happy.

  "Well alright then! Y'all go ahead have some champagne and take a look around i'll be here to help you!" She says smiling. We all start to look around and everyones taste is a bit different so it's interesting to see what everyone pulls out. 

  I see a few things I like but nothing that I think is super amazing.  After they pick like 4 dresses each, we go and sit back down so that Leila can go try things on. She comes out in the first dress and it's kinda cute but it's not very 'wow'.  She looks nice in it though.

  "So what do you think" the lady asks her. "Well it's not bad but...I feel like I could...wear it to prom" she says and I honestly couldn't agree more. I take a sip of my champagne while she goes to try on the next dress. She comes out and uh...woah..."So how's this one?" The lady asks and Leila looks unamused. "Well once again it's very pretty but...a lot more see through and revealing than I thought? I don't think I'd feel comfortable wearing this in front of my family" she explained and everyone pretty much agreed with that too. 

  It definitely did not look this bad on the rack but once it was on the body, it was insanely showy. She came out in the next dress which was unique because it was like a pair of pants but a skirt in the back if that makes sense. "Well I thought it would be cool and unique and different but...I don't feel pretty..." she told us. 

  "Yeah I don't really like it" her mom told her and she looked at me for my opinion. "I'd definitely wear it to like a party or something, not my wedding though" I explained and she nodded her head, agreeing. She went back in to try the next dress and she came out.

  "Ok seriously who picked this?" She asked agitated and her mom looked almost embarrassed for picking the dress. "I mean it's not bad honey..." my mom told her but you could tell my mom hated it too. Leila looked over at us angrily. "It's covered in feathers...feathers! I look like a damn chicken" she stomped back into the room and wore the next one. She slowly pulled back the curtain.

  "So I can't even walk over to you guys with this one on and I can barley breathe" she told us. "Yeah that looks extremely uncomfortable" I tell her and she yanks the curtain back. 5 more dresses later, and you can tell she's not in a good mood. "I just feel like i'm not gonna find it" she tells us sadly looking at herself in the mirror. Wearing once again, a very plain boring dress. "Oh honey don't say that" Anthonys mom who was also invited encourages her. "I just...don't look pretty in anything" she said looking down at her dress before sadly walking back into the dressing room.

"I can't help but feel guilty" I tell them and they turn to look at me. "Why's that Natasha" her mom asks me. "The only person who really knows what she likes..is me..and I didn't pick anything" I tell them. "Oh that's not your fault Asha! wedding dress shopping is stressful sometimes" Jadens moms tells me and I nod understandingly.

   "But I feel like I should still go look some more" I tell them. "It's not a bad idea" the women helping us told me and I got up. First I marched into the dressing room to see Leila sitting down frustrated. "Will you try something else on?" I ask her. "Not in the mood" she tells me and I take a deep breath. "None of those picks are mine" I tell her and she looks at me. "Really? You didn't pick out anything?" She asks and I shake my head.

  "Makes sense...these are all...hideous" she whispers and I laugh. "If I pick something out...will you try it? I ask her and she nods. "Fine but please don't get that many" she tells me tiredly and I nod walking out.

  The moms look at me for clues "She's open to trying more" I tell them and they all smile happily as I walk away. I decided to do a complete whole scope of the store. All the parts we hadn't been too. I needed to be careful with this. I know that if I pick something and she hates it, that's when she'll really lose hope of finding a dress. Therefore I have to make sure whatever I pick is absolutely perf-woah...

  I stop and look at it for a bit. "You like it?" The women working there asks me. "I love it...." I tell her walking around the dress. "We just got it in, isn't it gorgeous?" She asks and I nod speechless. "Can I see it?" I ask and she smiles. "Follow me!" She says cheerfully and takes me to the back. 

  We walk through a whole bunch of dresses and she sifts through them all until she finally finds it. "Ah! Here it is" she says, handing it to me. "I'll be over to help her put it on but..I think your friend will love it" she whispers and I smile quickly walking out and back towards the change rooms. "How many do I need to try" she groans. "Don't worry, just one" I say hanging it up. The lady quickly comes in after me and I walk out sitting down.

   "Did you find something?" My mom asked and I nodded. "Well fingers crossed" she whispered and we all sat in anticipation. The woman drew the curtain back letting Leila walk out and I think I heard a few gasps. "You look amazing" my mom told her and she slowly spun around.

  " I feel amazing" she said. "So do we like it?" The lady asked. "I love it" Leila told her. "I love it too" her mom said and everyone agreed. "Amazing pick Natasha" her mom told me and I smiled.

 "Glad I could help" I told them, once again feeling proud of myself.

AN- bittersweet posting this and this isn't even the last one NEXT ONE WILL BE THOUGH also as per usual you will be seeing her dress later so don't worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 5.5K 76
A bunch of Tik Tok boys imagines and oneshots :) Probably mostly going to be sad or fluff.
3.7K 140 12
{{COMPLETED}} Three Paul's are better than two.😉
38K 1.2K 18
kinda just here for views, old person made this or wtv.
13.8K 165 60
A book for y'all freaks out there! Also for entertainment. Oh and because sex is the only thing that I write that's actually good :) There is a stor...